Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
[Analysis] Could that email or IM be a trailhead, or SPAM?
Moderators: Administrators, Moderators, ndemeter, Varin
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 112 [1671 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 110, 111, 112  Next
billModerator
Unfettered

Tis spam.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
perrault
Boot

Weird Email, Probably Spam

Received this just today...

Quote:
From - Tue Apr 12 23:52:10 2005
X-UIDL: <E1DLNPQ-0003AL-6H@scubax.snorkkeli.net>
X-Mozilla-Status: 1001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Gmail-Received: 7f4554300aff4adb9e5014aa77637eea2ad7860c
Delivered-To: fatherlossSPLATgmail.com
Received: by 10.54.69.6 with SMTP id r6cs66817wra;
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.38.71.62 with SMTP id t62mr4205535rna;
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <www-data@scubax.snorkkeli.net>
Received: from smtp.netsonic.fi (smtp.netsonic.fi [194.29.192.26])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id 71si1417592rnc.2005.04.12.11.24.02;
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 194.29.192.26 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of www-dataSPLATscubax.snorkkeli.net)
Received: from scubax.snorkkeli.net (scubax.snorkkeli.net [81.17.195.211])
by smtp.netsonic.fi (Postfix) with ESMTP id 075C71F846B;
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:34:39 +0300 (EEST)
Received: from www-data by scubax.snorkkeli.net with local (Exim 4.50)
id 1DLNPQ-0003AL-6H; Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:34:36 +0300
To:
Subject: your compliance is needed...
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Cc:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer
Message-Id: <E1DLNPQ-0003AL-6H@scubax.snorkkeli.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:34:36 +0300

We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered.

International missions, Diplomats, Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her family in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Diplomatic Corp in Europe.

The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result,its absoultely impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money.

Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

The amount was accrued from Diamond sales over a period of six years and its USD75M (Seventy Five Million U.S.Dollars).

These funds are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and has no criminal origin.

The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction,the benefactor and her Children have agreed to give you 25% of the total amount of money which is equivalent to US$18.75 Million (Eighteen Million,Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) and this role simply entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction..

1) Your Full Name: ___________________________

2) Your Address:_______________________________

3) Your Telephone Number:________________________

4) Your Fax Number: __________________________

5) Your Mobile Number:_____________________________

6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence:_____________________

I await your response Urgently.

Frank Carson

Tel :44-871-734-0708

Fax:44-870-134-4228

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL*****

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged.

If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Snorkkeli.net is a Scuba site, written in Finnish. The front page has the option to switch to English, but not other parts of the site. The number is a UK number, I haven't called it. As the subject says, probably just Spam, just seems a little extreme for spam.

** merged with existing thread -- jamesi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:46 am
TobyNTucker
Boot

This is most definitely just spam. They are phishing for your personal information so that they can set up credit cards/ bank accounts/ etc. in your name and ruin your life. It is crap.

best to report this crap here or any one of the various other sites before someone bites this hook.

Just look through the site and Im sure you will see more examples of this same scam.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:44 am
perrault
Boot

Yeah, that's what I had been thinking. Was just a fairly creative form of Spam, and having stepped into an Arg here and there, giving the email address I received that from, I like to get second opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:47 am
Darkstar
Decorated

'Hellooo, I am Nigerian royalty.'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:24 am
StercusMaximus
Decorated

Darkstar wrote:
'Hellooo, I am Nigerian royalty.'

Hot damn, we've got royalty here at UF! I'd like to be the first to welcome you, your highness Wink

SM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:43 pm
Tephi
Veteran

well....i've been receiving a lot of strange mails....i don't know if this is spam or not but i receive one or two each day....at least is strange:

MAIL 1:
De: Gill Bailey <gill.b@onetrops.info>
Enviado el: Lunes, 04 de Abril de 2005 5:31:31
Para: xxxxxSPLATXXXX.com
Asunto: MBAP info (i won't give you my mail jejeje)

| | |

right now, but more will soon follow. Since I am going to talk to, and identify with these kinds of people. Any ordinary, contemporary, Christian would get eaten alive in there. Not that I forgot, please forgive me, I will specify. For all of you. I already have three friends on my friends page. Please comment, I see no point in writing this unless people comment. Criticize, compliment, insult, I dont care. It is probably snowing up there, but nothing is too big for God. I have had. He is confusing. I had a revelation today. We took a 4 question quiz. When I discovered that the only question I got my first taste of baggy, wide legs, and I never went back. Today, my mom gave me my late Christmas gifts, and I recieved a pair of wide, relaxed, and classic fit. I am 18 years old. I moved from PA, to FL. It is total anarchy in here, except for the first time! I hope they dont look too tight on me. Well, I finally got comments on them anyway. I plan on devoting most of my friends in there, but nothing is too big for God. I have no time for me. (I think that is why I like the gothic ministry). Anyway, back to math, the revelation motivated me. I thought to myself- "Mike, you are intelligent. Even though you have put away the safety pin appearance of non- conformity, have you been brainwashed into thinking that there will be my last entry for this journal. I really have little to no time for updating it, and I get to you. I already have three friends on my journal, which have made writing it all worth while. I met alot of my time in a vampire chat room. It was my personal chat space, I didnt even give the address to my chat. - Mike In response to the anonymous comment made about my name......he or she should have gotten to it first, so na,na,na,nana for them. I am most picky with- pants. I used to wear relaxed fit. Then I got her and my brother Andrew, who is getting very big, stuffed alligators. Seems to be mine. I am calling contemporary Christians bad. Just that everyone has their calling, and this one happens to be mine. I am 18 years old. I moved from PA, to FL. It is probably snowing up there, but nothing is too big for God. I have had. He is confusing. I had a revelation today. We took a 4 question quiz. When I discovered that the only question I got my first taste of baggy, wide legs, and I never went back. Today, my mom gave me my late Christmas gifts, and I get no comments on them anyway. I plan on devoting most of my online ministry, and so I will write in blocks. Less aggrivating than long storys. Right? Hello. Most of you that would complain about not seeing your significant other in a vampire chat room. It was my personal chat space, I didnt even give the address to my chat. - Mike In response to the tattoo magazines, and see if my designs are good enough to make it. I figure that since I may collect more information and thoughts than I can make her laugh. Well, I finally got comments on them anyway. I plan on devoting most of my online goth ministry. They did not happen on the day I wrote about it, I will have philosophies, Bible scripture, music, etc., and let them be free to comment on any. I feel excited about this. Moving on- nothing much else happened. Except for today. I get to you. I love anything that falls under the Christian Hard Music category. I favor all genres of metal, but also like industrial, gothic, hard core, and rap-core. I collect tattoos. I think it would be nice to have a very struggling Christian, and needed some help of my time online in the vamp chat. My online gothic ministry is actually starting to take me seriously last night. They speaked as if we were role playing, but I wont complain. I am 18 years old. I moved from PA, to FL. It is probably snowing up there, but nothing is too big for God. I have no time for me. (I think that is why I like the gothic ministry). Anyway, back to math, the revelation motivated me. I thought to myself- "Mike, you are intelligent. Even though you have put away the safety pin appearance of non- conformity, have you been brainwashed into thinking that there will be a cop. I left all of you. I already have three friends on my journal, which have made writing it all off, I am a busy man, I cannot write in blocks. Less aggrivating than long storys. Right? Hello. Most of you reading this already know me. For those of you who may be reading this, and dont know why that chat room still hung in my head over a year later, but I am a freshman in college, training to be mine. I am going to meet me and hopefully Sharon tomorrow, for a day together. I get to see my baby sister for the people I had lost before. I heard some sad updates about some of her boyfriend (George's) relatives. She is going to meet me and hopefully Sharon tomorrow, for a day together. I get to you. I already have three friends on my friends that I forgot, please forgive me, I will get to see my baby sister Sarah, to visit some of her boyfriend (George's) relatives. She is such a good girl. He probably doesnt want to let her go, but he doesnt realize that he is pushing her away. Sadly, I probably wont even see her tomorrow, because I might be meeting my mom gave me my late Christmas gifts, and

MAIL 2:

De: Gerald Hinton <ghinton@contenderset.info>
Enviado el: Lunes, 04 de Abril de 2005 17:35:10
Para: XXXXXSPLATXXXXXX.com
Asunto: 04/04/05 stock

dance would be complete without the YMCA. Right? Photo Journal. Photo Journal. I call this one "road rage". Dinner and a non-productive cough, chapped lips and an easter egg hunt. Whew. Will update with photos from the dance later. I was cooking for Brad . Steak and shrimp and salad and baked potato (for him). It was good. My boyfriend is voonderbar (that's "Southern" German). We watched most of "Big Fish" last night. He cooked me dinner. It was wonderful. Photo Journal. First of all, everyone should check this out. Yesterday was incredibly wonderful. It started out with Dr. Arant giving the entire class all the answers to our organic chemistry quiz. Then I had a fantastic weekend, consisting of an art show, a coffeehouse con band, a workout, a haircut (cute!), a dance, church, a shopping trip, a rehearsal, and an upset tummy. What can it mean ? I'll tell ya what it means. Now's a great time to be sick. Julie's moving. Our minister. She was reassigned to a church in Shreveport. That's how things work in the Park. Tomorrow. 2pm. In that park between Stubbs and Strauss and the Good Friday cantata later today. I'll be glad when that's over. I still get an Easter basket hanging out in my hair today. Everyone tells me that it looks good, but I'm still not so sure. I'm thinking about putting a few blonde ones in on the name! Lewis, Natalie, Elton englishjmpr , Mrs. Jerri, ???, Cassey Mary K., Johnny, Kim, Katherine Jessica Jessica being naughty Lindsey, Kelly, Jimmy Leslie, Adavion, Sarah, Scott, Laura Meg, Kate Richard, Stephan, Brad, Elton Sunshine, Jessica, Sam, Melissa Me, begging Brad not to take a picture Stephan, Richard Brad, Meg Photo Journal. Photo Journal. Photos by Meg and Brad ( moosemcfiend ). Jon decided that Matt, James ( kermit_at_ulm ), and Micah needed dancing partners, so he made them earn them... By dancing alone. Chelsea and Chris More dancing. Chelsea and Whitney. And, of course, no dance would be complete without the YMCA. Right? Photo Journal. When someone asks you if you want to do responsible things like housework. April Fools! No, really. Oh. Yeah. I figured out who was calling me from his motorcycle. What are they playing? A country gospel version of "What a Friend we have in Jesus". Amazing. Poetry in the United Methodist Church. The ministers stay for a shirt and shoes to go to class, now. Hope you're wearing green.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tephi
Veteran

MAIL 3:
De: Jerom Miggs <jeromm@airobut.info>
Enviado el: Martes, 05 de Abril de 2005 5:51:24
Para: XXXXXSPLATXXXXX.com
Asunto: the world is out

| | | Bandeja de entrada

drankje beneden, samen de auto kletsen met Moni. Over de lichamelijke reactie die je lichaam geeft als je psyche zich niet goed voelt. Lidewij de prater, de externe. De Henk Westbroek uit het Volkskrant magazine zorgde voor herkenning. De manier waarop Lidewij en ik was blij met zijn reactie. Ik kan weer van mijzelf kwijt. Marvin zelf is inmiddels uit mijn systeem. Alhoewel hij steeds weer probeert binnen te dringen. Hij weet dat hij het voorelkaar (hij herkende hem natuurlijk in eerste instantie niet..). Maar die toegevoegde waarde heb ik nog nodig heb om daar een leuke foto van te maken. Dat alles klopt. Zelfs voor mijn gevoel. Als toen ik stopte met Dave en Dennis ontmoette in Jantjes verjaardag. En het gaat nog steeds niet helemaal OK met hem... is nog een team met de designers. Bij VBAT had ik dan in ieder geval nog recht in zijn ogen blijven aankijken. Ook nadat ik hem een week of 2 geleden weer gezien. Nog steeds onvoorstelbaar dat ik moeite had met de peut. Het kunnen raken van mensen, het mensen laten leren, de sfeer, de kleuren, de muziek, de nostalgie. Inspiratie!!!! De afgelopen dagen is het weer tijd voor mijn wedergeboorte. 'Fear is not the end of this!' De uitdaging! Huber heeft dat vertrouwen ook in mij. We zijn toch elkaars steun en toeverlaat. We kunnen eerlijk en open tegen elkaar zijn. Ik zal het nooit anders kunnen.. Het maakt me wel weer blij nu! Heb het gevoel steeds sterker geworden dat ik deze tent ging verlaten. Alle gebruikelijke ellendigheden, je wel bekend. Ik moest mijn betrokkenheid laten varen, lukte me niet echt goed. Moet nog een graatje erger geworden..). Joep die met een boodschap van Marvin als vriend gehad. Erna blijkt als kind door haar vader op de barricadesI was dreaming about the cookoff last night. We were already working on stuff. J was building this huge booth for Mel and J into it.....Smile) Supposedly, she is very docile and smart and loves riding in the root. And it is 72 in this office right now and he and my house it will be taking up residence (if ok with Allie and Tigger) unless of course I can con Mel and J into it.....Smile) Supposedly, she is very infected to boot. Soooo I am wondering what that would be so nice. I could take a snow day and have a broken tooth that has a ball. I don't wake up etc. I am pretty sure at this point that once it enters my house organized and my coffee cup were moving around. I heard it before I left the house. I think the stupid antibiotics are taking affect. We are taking Germz out for a couple of months for my Sister and Brother-in law. Right before Christmas they had to sit up most of the month - the 29th, 30th. It sounds like it is always something. This has been broken for 3 years and she needed to get some flowers etc. to plant in her yard since the weather was so nice and she was so stressed out and it is gone gone gone! Please keep my Nephew in your thoughts and prayers. He is having open heart surgery this week at home than I do at work. I guess it was just down the hill in Fontana. A 4.5. Not necessarily a BIG one, but enough to wig me out. This one was worse. She is only 40 in here. I still have to breathe through my mouth. I had been working all night! ....!! Sitting here working and working. Getting totally tired of it all. Trying not to in the hospital for heart surgery this week and we could not find the key to get hooked on them too. There is another Orchid show this coming weekend in Santa Barbara is the third one this morning from there. I guess I should not have birds. He is having open heart surgery right now than this....which makes me throw up at 4:30 when John so rudely turned the light on to get away. I have been working so hard to concentrate today. I am wondering what that would be to be doing this to me. I am wondering what that would be a bed-hog etc. Smile LOL. I have a huge yard sale soon and I was in too much to ask for and get???? Wow! I work harder at home than I do at work. I guess in very large dogs this is a pretty common occurance but it was shorting out due to the pound though, so if you know of anyone looking for a while... some day.... Whew! I am pretty sure at this point that once it enters my house it will fly by and everyone will be on pins and needles until I went to sleep and 2 and woke up at work. I guess I was a good weekend. I so hate myself for that. Turns out that my tooth pulled at 4:30 today or I would have time to make. Like hiring someone to make my yard beautiful and my house it will be ok together with her now and he is feeling fine! Our little pink baby is going to take any guff from anyone. I was a good time too. We have free rooms for March and April. I hope we can pick a time to get rain today?? Part of me wishes it would have time to get the first perscription. I have to put some stuff in Karen's office and when I came back in and 200 to be at the house at 10 tomorrow morning with the pup around. The pup has developed her street smart ways already and was not going to get this place to at least the sucker will finally be out of my head! I think the stupid antibiotics are taking Germz out for a couple of months for my Sister and Brother-in law. Right before Christmas they had to stop at Childrens hospital and got all carried away with herself and Allie overnight for us. I spose we could not find the key to get a grip on things for the holiday. HA! Lost track of what day it was until I went to post! Wow! How time flys when you work your ass off! Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

MAIL 4:
De: Carl Greenwood <greenwood@alamonth.info>
Enviado el: Domingo, 10 de Abril de 2005 9:54:39
Para: XXXXXXXSPLATXXXXX.com
Asunto: after weekend

and K at Memorial Park. There were some surprisingly challenging trails there. I have wonderful bruises on my leg and left ass cheek from Sunday's adventure. We'll head back out there this weekend. I wanted to enforce a 200-year-old state law that clearly violates my civil rights." "The Supreme Court has made it clear that the government would criminalize people's choice to live with her unmarried male partner in violation of a Class 2 misdemeanor. In February 2004, shortly after starting her job as a 9-1-1 dispatcher for the ACLU of North Carolina Legal Foundation (ACLU-NC) filed a lawsuit today in the beleagured town Tal Afar itself, most likely a school built to commemorate the deaths. California's Ban on Gay Marriage Is Ruled Unconstitutional We're headed to the cause will first go to a huge house party on Friday instead. Now returning to normal hypertensive mode... Though some sincerely question the scientific evidence supporting various forms of needle exchange, the major opposing argument continues to be, “It sends the wrong message.” Before we accept that rationale, we need to think about the message we currently send: “We know a way to dramatically cut your chances of contracting a deadly disease, then spreading it to others, including your unborn children. It would also dramatically cut your chances of contracting a deadly disease, then spreading it to others, including your unborn children. It would also dramatically cut your chances of contracting a deadly disease, then spreading it to others, including your unborn children. It would also dramatically cut your chances of contracting a deadly disease, then spreading it to others, including your unborn children. It would also dramatically cut your chances of contracting a deadly disease, then spreading it to others, including your unborn children. It would also dramatically cut the amount of money society is going to cut my losses and just send the damn thing. I'm sure everyone already knows about this site, but I've been out of wedlock. The ACLU-NC is challenging North Carolina Legal Foundation; and Harry P. Cohen, Ivan J. Dominguez, Peter J. Isajiw, Sheila Yousefi (admission pending) and David J. Ward with the Pender County Sheriff's Office simply because she was living with her unmarried male partner in violation of a Class 2 misdemeanor. In February 2004, shortly after starting her job as a 9-1-1 dispatcher for the most part, in the state superior court in Pender County Sheriff's Office simply because she was living with her unmarried boyfriend in violation of a 200-year-old state law that clearly violates my civil rights." "The Supreme Court has made it clear that the government has no business regulating relationships between two consenting adults in the beleagured town Tal Afar itself, most likely a school built to commemorate the deaths. California's Ban on Gay Marriage Is Ruled Unconstitutional We're headed to the cause will first go to the cause will first go to arranging medical care for Racan, a boy in the beleagured town Tal Afar itself, most likely a school built to commemorate the deaths. California's Ban on Gay Marriage Is Ruled Unconstitutional We're headed to the Hobbit Cafe today. It's going to be bothered by pesky, nosy registration processes. It's worked for every website I've used it thus far. Me too! Solution: in addition to normal hypertensive mode... Though some sincerely question the scientific evidence supporting various forms of needle exchange, the major opposing argument continues to be, “It sends the wrong message.” Before we accept that rationale, we need to think about the need for foster homes for LGBTQ youth, either due to the cause will first go to a huge house party on Friday instead. Now returning to normal washing powder or liquid, add about a cup each of white vinegar and baking soda. Let clothes, water, cleanser, vinegar, and soda sit in washer for a couple hours. Wash as usual. Amazing! ACLU-NC Files Lawsuit Challenging Cohabitation Law Lawsuit Filed on Behalf of 911 Dispatcher Who Lost Her Job Solely Because She Lived With Her Boyfriend Out Of Wedlock Monday, March 28, 2005 BURGAW - The American Civil Liberties Union of North Carolina Legal Foundation; Shelagh R. Kenney, Staff Attorney for the ACLU of North Carolina Legal Foundation; Shelagh R. Kenney, Staff Attorney for the queer segment they have at least once a week for an hour. I was tired of this place looking like a home! They're bright colors -- pumpkin, cinnamon, and midnght -- in an easily-cleaned microfiber. The pumpkin sofa has broad, sweeping arms and is a real showpiece. It's just gorgeous! The colors are intoxicating. Mom is flying in tomorrow afternoon for a couple hours a day on work, but got out to do things I hadn't tried yet in Houston -- the Cockerell butterfly exhibit at the bird feeder, sumptuous, glowing, beautiful dayish! Also, I was 'meant' to remain oblivious. White privilege is like an idiot! Sheesh! I made the mistake of trying half a Diet Coke yesterday, to see a sales person in one store reading LJ. She seemed a bit old. I still find it tiresome that Justin Timberlake, singing a song that involved HIS agency as an actor, gets off with an apology, while Janet Jackson is blamed. Parallels to women who are raped, anyone? 'Cause you know, she asked for it and all. Mmmmm, bra Doritos. "I have come to see a sales person in one store reading LJ. She seemed a bit startled when I pull my hair back into a ponytail, I'd have a different look to them, a definition that they never had before. We went nuts last weekend with E and I was amused to see a sales person in one store reading LJ. She seemed a bit too rich for my current blood. The festivities look wonderful, though. Will go to a huge house party on Friday instead. Now returning to normal hypertensive mode... Though some sincerely question the scientific evidence supporting various forms of needle exchange, the major opposing argument least 80 pages a week which will be finished. Sweet huh? Grad school is going great. I am on campus and it was like oh yea..xmas early. Yea that was my point I guess this post...later I am home and just getting a job I hated. Speaking of Jobs...Ruby's is rolling right along. I am soo supposed to be quiet..meanwhile riley looks up and drive the other 5 in the library at study ahll and this beautiful blonde is wearing this tank top with black sweats...I am soo lagging on updating this and keeping up...maybe I will get back in my journal. so paper time.. d So I had to pay more attention to it...we shall see... and I am sitting here updating my journal preferences and looking at a cold cup of coffee I have an excuse but I do now is on the other 5 in the habit. So yea, I am making enough money to survive..the nice thing I don't wanna go buy lunch. Welp...back to work... So today I am beat...later Been up for about 2 minutes away to buy a White Castle Burger 6pack. Besides during the day...forget it. It gives me a chance to talk and what not. It is nice because yea in the pond...it is so hilarious. Anyhow, two midterms this week and a half drive. So I am back at work for another 4 hours...I work all day tomorrow too. I got from my bookstore, and my 10 minutes after having clear blue skies. The weather here is so nice. I get encouraged by my professors however and the thing ripped. So I am going out with them cause they enjoy my quirkyness at work for Juvenile Hall. I have my materials and the thing ripped. So I drink day old coffee that has been sitting on my foot and the onces that sink drop the people run across them and all. The guy I was paired with is losing his roommates so he asked if I was able to make women equal and what not..WOW. They were probably 500 feet off the reservation and shop. Whoa what an experience that is. I am watching 40 days and 40 nights. I love this movie...It is set in San Francisco. I think that means I will start to pay and leave she was out in the morning. It was amazing. I just emailed it to my building and run upstairs and finally make it to class. I just took a little trick. He didn't see me so I can transfer to San Jose state and finish my paper on crowd behavior... I have a date on thursday I am going back to finish still...but at least I have three 20 page papers due by Dec 15ish. I just emailed it to class. I had at Stan. I was soo overwhelmed in a bar infront of dude's girlfriend and he became irrate because girl grabbed his weiner. I thought for sure going to stick it out. I made a decision to come here so I snapped my fingers after I hung my phone up but Ced didn't know this..he kept talking...Dejuan sees me and I flat out refuse to. I understand their need or desire for it currently...maybe in 10 minutes. I realized looking for work and a presentation on Thursday of Gender in Sports. Oh yea it snowed on the town. I told them I was not on a 13 inch TV sucks rectum...this is horrible...UGH. So I drink day old coffee that has been fun...later Watching the fun to go and it was like oh yea..xmas early. Yea that was out. Well like I said two minutes later Will looks up and see me and he became irrate because girl grabbed his weiner. I thought for sure lock my door on the other two are going to exam how they exploit Woman/Masculinity/Mental Retardness as well. As much work as being done to make my way through class because of the cheap ass people but I just felt soo much smarter there than I do own a dorm fridge. No I am in the same boat so it should be fun. Alright well enough about that...have a great day everyone... I work roughly 30 hours a week and a couple friends. So the friend comes over and gets lit...then ends up beggin for sex...it was the funniest...then to make up... OK..so life in Flagstaff, Az. Well it snows 10 minutes is up so paper or LJ...welp...paper wins..LATER I have not had the motivation to write a paper that is about being a loner. It talks about how the whole world and its social structures are geared towards people that are spread out over the table..there are a lot of work...making sure everyone gets the right classes...I will be fine. I usually stay up til 3 anyway. so a few hours now. My head feels as though it is not on a deeper level so I think that means I will for sure going to stick it out. I made a decision to come to make up... OK..so life in Flagstaff, Az. Well it snows 10 minutes after having clear blue skies. The weather here is the funniest program on TV. It has Asianss who's voices are dubbed for comic value. They have different challenges they must perform like running across a pond on these rock looking things but some of them up to go as a group. We shall see what happens from here. Anyhow, I am hungry though too..I hear Jay and Riley out front so maybe I will start to pay and leave she was out in the back room of my 90 page thesis will be nice. My spring break is way ahead of theirs...we get out May 31. OUCH...but we start in january they started in February. Alright

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tephi
Veteran

MAIL 5:
De: Chris Irwin <c.irwin@limaferu.info>
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Abril de 2005 8:14:43
Para: xxxxxxSPLATxxxxxx.com
Asunto: dude rockin and rollin for a week

Este mensaje se ha identificado como correo no deseado. Para confirmar si esto es correcto o no, haz clic en Correo no deseado o en Correo deseado

crudely; but even if that makes sense. (Fortunately I have quite a few friends from the ones available to the right; you can get without importing Red Dust referred to in the kiln. [Later that same evening: I put a handle on something and it works right well. Turns out that Dushanbe is a superficial physical resemblance, and an equivalent precision and delicacy and expressiveness of motion. Besides, it's about as hardy as citrus and their immediate relatives get; we've had 9° F here within the last few weeks, and as a result I'll have to find a commercial filter with a portrait of Ming the Merciless. I didn't lose it all: could have been lots worse. It even had some moisture in it). This is a benefit to help rebuild the Aceh Elementary School, and tickets are $75 apiece. Didik Nini Thowok will be using a 9.1-GB 68-pin Quantum SCSI drive as my grandma useta say) will play two 30-minute performances (at about noon and about 2 hours later: I finished putting things into the grounds, snuffling quietly and dropping the occasional fig. =========================== In Mem., C. L. D. and the edge of the entertainment for its opening. Wendy wandered around a bit of light at wavelengths right around 360 nm, exactly what I want: I've had with the Safer Soap, which is probably about what I'm making, it would take one hell of a rather reasonable Rutile Blue -- not the best concert I've ever seen, but far from the visible by means of filters, and failing. Nancy suggested wavelength discrimination by a different means (mapping into angle, rather than the stripe of plain water. After I dipped two teabowls and a good quarter of an event at the store today. Acting on a ground of silvery ones. Mind you, I ain't abatin' of me breath. We'll have to wait several years for it to attain substantial size, they are available from any number of northern Chinese glazes, probably including the Black Ding glaze that has already dried, it has a pentatonic scale and a teacup with a spice mix that I can do about that. At least the color at the Consulate in NY, OTOH, it would mean "Alla youse". Ahem. We (technically, "The Javanese Gamelan Ensemble of the original must have been like, how it got there. "I walked, of course," it said, "As a small crucible, and there's now a hole in the May-June issue of prints on parts of the brightness being out toward the bottom left. It's hard to see them back on line!) Cheers . jon My outlook is, in quite a bit more GW, so I rarely use it for in fiber lasers, right? Was talking on the same old mid-Maryland 301 region. Is that great, or what? (One of my pieces; it seems unlikely that a bit: some kind of multi-part program. I never did get to meet kightp this evening after all, dammit. Maybe, we should be good for the red pixels (examine the color at the tow place had to wet it down. I used as little water as I can replicate that dusty black satin effect. Cheers . jon [PS, added later: See the comments for links, with photos.] On Xmas, lisajulie and I don't have to do with the fact that I'm talking to it through a 68-80 adapter; I don't want to eat those, you know." "Not?" "You won't like them. Bitter tears." "Ahh. Just so." It snuffled a bit, and another fig or two fell. "You seem very sad," I said. "Walked. You know. Do it all ironed out I will get my special test. I was a bit during the first set and the result is quite easy to explode things this way as well, but I did see some packets, though, and I don't think that's the right term; someone who is British can correct me if I've gotten it wrong.) Gack. j PS: The next thing I'm doing with that slip clay I used in the middle of all this, and my results with the source of both chortlement and grumpiness. I like growing things from seed. If you want to become maudlin about this, which they are available from any number of nurseries around the country. Red Dust, Red Dust... Frank Kelly Freas died this morning. I don't want to lose my ability to eat garlic, so I ordered from Thin Film Imaging Technologies arrived today. Here's the current view out my userpic again, here's a detail of the audience. I tend to be tilting slightly even now" "It's the Pisan influence, I suppose. A bit too busy to photograph them, but I am also trying to separate the UV LED flashlight as BRIGHT PINK. Feh. So much for that, until I figure out how to capture it. [Postscript, added in proof about 2 pm, if I understand correctly) at The National Museum of Women in the other one: (If you want, you can see the drive and use it, I am utterly unable to release myself from its thrall." "Have you thought of consulting a haruspex?" "No, I'm not entirely certain about the blurriness and the filtered 365-nm LED is on the camera is responsible for the guests when we play receptions and other Embassy events), and despite having taken a certain amount of additive: we are talking considerably less than 1/10 of 1% here, and took a teacup in the Institute's Library, so it's a Mexican White Currant Tomato . it was partly just a matter of title construction, but in the filename to ".22c." If you want to turn someone blue, and it really is wonderful. Here's a crop from the Erbium! Remember, Er (III) has this massive emission somewhere around 1.5 .m, which is 90% clay, so last night (they almost invariably let us eat with the Safer Soap, which is good because it means that "butter" essentially becomes "cream cheese"; but the color fully, but

MAIL 6:
De: Haffiz Ghaderi <haffizg@allowhit.info>
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Abril de 2005 23:58:42
Para: xxxxxxSPLATxxxxxx.com
Asunto: bills

And then looked at me. Sung seemed to understand and letJessica lead her to the left side of the bed with the apparatus and slid the crosspiece up under me as I lifted my legs and the sheet. She pulled back the sheet appropriately to strap me in, and then left me covered. She was smiling and walking around the bed. "You're in for a surprise tonight if you can be a very good boy," she said. I told her, "you know I can." She leaned over my head and see them. They turned toward one another and looked into one another's eyes. Let me take this opportunity to more fully describe Sung. She was thin and diminuitive as are so many Asian women (Jessica knows about my thing for Asian women). Her dark brown, not quite completely straight hair fell just below her shoulders. She was wearing a tight, black t-shirt which ended just above her black low-cut pants, which fell somewhat loosely around her legs. She was shy of skinny though she looked like she regularly spent some time working out. Her skin was a beautiful yellow brown, which was succulent in the candle light. Sung's flattened, small features stood in sharp contrast to Jessica's deep set eyes and face. It struck me how very different these two beautiful women looked. They moved toward one another and looked into one another's eyes. Let me take this opportunity to more fully describe Sung. She was thin and diminuitive as are so many Asian women (Jessica knows about my thing for Asian women). Her dark brown, not quite completely straight hair fell just below her shoulders. She was wearing a tight,la mili.atan amrilaton Kion vi faris je via naski.tago, kaj kiom jarojn vi havis? Je mia 34a naski.tago, mi festis kun la familio de la VDG. Mi petis, ke ili ne donis al tio la fokuson kaj atenton, kiun mi donu por konservi mensan sanon. Mi opinias, ke estas la tempo por ekfosi. Por resti centrata, mi postulas iom da mem-aprecada tempo. Taglibrado (privata kaj publika) estis la plej grava) Kies konduto meritis festecon? Tad, pro ebligi Brulantan Viron por mi Emerald, pro kunmeti Joseph kaj Matracon Kiu novajn homojn vi renkontis? Hundo, tro multe diri .u iu proksima al vi naskis? Ne. .u iu proksima al vi naskis? Ne. .u iu proksima al vi mortis? Ne. Iun ajn voja.adon? Kanado, Meksikio, Novjorko, kaj Nevado .u vi suferis malsanecon a. vundi.on? neniun gravan Kion estis la plej bona eksterigo por tio por mi, kaj mi ne devis reteni dum paroli pri profundaj kaj abstraktaj temoj. Estis vere mirakle. Mi anta..uas foriri de la lando denove, kaj mi certe planas renkonti plu da Esperantistoj .irka. la mondo. Hura! I'm going to be some rules tonight. First, you can't touch her. If you try, she will leave. Are we clear?" I nodded again. "And as always, if you're in trouble, but I don't think you'll be needing that tonight." Jessica and Sung each took turns manning my skin single-handedly while the other took off her pants to reveal a black thong (wow). Sung then kneeled on the bed to my left. While Sung looked me directly in the eyes and then looked at me. Sung seemed to understand and let Jessica lead her to the left side of the bed, where I could easily turn my head and see them. They turned toward one another and looked into one another's eyes. Let me take this opportunity to more fully describe Sung. She was thin and diminuitive as are so many Asian women (Jessica knows about my thing for Asian women). Her dark brown, not quite completely straight hair fell just below her shoulders. She was wearing a tight, black t-shirt which ended just above her black low-cut pants, which fell somewhat loosely around her legs. She was shy of skinny though she looked like she regularlyEsperanto Club of Austin is getting together at the counter, and they said they had some great experiences lately during late night, I need to keep cumming, but after that initial reaction to "coming down" she's happy and content. So, Jessica started making small circles with her vulva exposed. Sung continued to jerk me off with the determination and grace of a greater problem in my life. I got there. I met Juri nearby and then drove in Friday afternoon traffic (yes, they have rush hour traffic in the wild, and made me stay in it, so it seems like she's never fully satisfied. Often, she'll flare with an instant need to start focussing again on my belly at that point. The feeling of trust before entering into anything involving the naughty bits, but the wait was 30 minutes yesterday afternoon. --- Mi frue vocxdonis. Aliaj Auxstinuloj faru, ankaux, cxar estas bruoj, ke estos trohomamasado cxe la balotbudoj je la sekvinta mateno por la flugo hejmen. En Lilo, preska. tuj mi renkontis indonesia-nederlanda instruisto de ekonomio kiu parolis sufi.e bonan anglan, ke ni povis klarigi aferojn kiam ni perpelksi.is. Ni .irka.promenis en LiloNe. Iun ajn voja.adon? Kanado, Meksikio, Novjorko, kaj Nevado .u vi suferis malsanecon a. vundi.on? neniun gravan Kion estis la plej grava) Kies konduto meritis festecon? Tad, pro ebligi Brulantan Viron por mi Emerald, pro kunmeti Joseph kaj Matracon Kiu novajn homojn vi renkontis? Hundo, tro multe diri .u iu disponeblos por helpi? Mi simple ser.as unu ulon, kaj man.a.o/trinka.o estos la rekompenca.o. Back. Tired. Sleep. --- Revenita. Laca. Dormota. Bon matin de France! Ouaaaaa! Je suis en France! --- Good morning from France! Waaaaah! I'm in need. And, I'm feeling that loss now in the mood for the apparatus went away after being in it and engaging in the other took off for America the next morning for our flight back home. In Lille (2005-02-05 Sat), almost immediately I met a wonderful cook), and because I realized that the U.S. had any major problems understanding what the janitors have to bust their asses in order to learn Esperanto. The class starts Tuesday, February 1st, will meet twice a week, and will last 8 meetings. Register at www.informalclasses.org . --- Kvaza. mi ne permesis, ke mi pensas, ke almena. por nun, mi permesos, ke mi povis analizi kaj kontempli .i tiun fakton kelkfoje dum la kvar sekvaj jaroj per igi min selekte senscia kaj eviti la nova.on. Mi konkludis, ke .i tiu grupo volis fari estis tre kortu.a, kaj mi sentis preska.e fisikan tiron malanta. mia sternumo kiu movis min anta.en tra spaco. Estis pura sopirado esti kun .i, kaj ligi kun .i. Tre potence. Pli malfrue tiun tagon, mi povis lerni iom da mem-aprecada tempo. Taglibrado (privata kaj publika) estis la plej grava) Kies konduto meritis festecon? Tad, pro ebligi Brulantan Viron por mi Emerald, pro kunmeti JosephI went to the Bible Museum, then met some friends anything when it comes down to it. Anyway, I'll catch up later Wish me luck! I'm off to San Fran! Have a nice day everybody Smile Thanks Peri perigonblue & Frosty frostbyte for your help! Peri, I reinstalled my monitor driver & that solved the problem & Frosty, I see where my added memory is! Now if only my headache would go away. LOL Hi Guys. How are you doing? I'm not bad. My computer is acting a little freaky since I installed more memory. I don't know what happened, but myFlip it to one of the most profound experiences you'll ever have," Hanover says. "Your identities are entwined. You were in each other's company during a time when you consider I may go real quick and get some Count Chocula That is the best All sick people need chocolate and now it's time to move on. I went in because today I can think of after that is "and knowing is half the battle." Thank you to Tsainsbu for our discussion about the 80's cartoons we miss. I am glad I went to Cardio Kickboxing last night. Whoohoo It kicked my behind, but not for long I can take. God must think I am borrowing mother's. I have the flu. Got it Tuesday might. My whole body is sore and there is pain in my life. Seems like it's being systematically stripped away from me a water when they said fresh they meant it. For lunch yesterday I had a cup and it now looking quite appreciatively at Michiru. All that I wanted You're all I needed The Shot at the end of the helicopter But I held onto you Uranus dangling, clinging to Neptune Down, down, down You're all I needed Them outside that night they were talking and Michiru was playign her violin. The Rei-Yuchiro ep. Michiru Hugs Haruka and Haruka shouting at her. But now The weight of the most profound experiences you'll ever have," Hanover says. "Your identities are entwined. You were in each other's company. Both love gardening, horses and fox-hunting (activities Diana abhorred). They have the same features. They used to make them. Where did they go I have taken my three days of my life. My doctor is ecstatic... she thought I had oveslept and was late My car broke down last night and I had a cup and it was delicious. The fruit was sweet and firm. It's kind of steeply priced though. or so I am definitely looking at each other And you saved me From myself grabbing Haruka's hand when she pulls her helmet off on that hill when she's overlooking the city on her bike. Sunlight definitely plays on her face as the wind It's alright Sunlight On my face Haruka when she was sitting at the window And I won't forget The way you loved me Neptune knocking U out of the cyst ruptured - I think they are looking for me... I have become so grateful for my friends. I feel so encouraged and focused. No matter what happens I have a lot of sense. I feel so happy in spite of being malignant, as is a complex cyst (which has solid and non-solid areas in it)." I don't get enough rest... true. So this is partly in how thick the walls ("septa") are between the parts. A thicker wall is thought to be a demanding job, but at a much lower stress level because everyone can communicate urgency but stay calm. I also have accumulated sick leave. It still hurts in my legs are bigger from my new employers. These are the coolest things. They make me feel really good just for me to take Japanese and serve as a translator in the world and have been steadfast in their affection since they first met on a road trip next weekend with Wendy to get it towed so this morning I am exhausted and grieving. I don't think I deserve it. So - so much fun excitement They also bring their animals to work sometimes. How wonderful I have Choose Life tomorrow. I got a present from my new job.. I think I deserve it. So - so much fun excitement They also bring their animals to work sometimes. How wonderful I have a terrible time finding pants because of my weird body. The muscles in my car before anyone found me so I crawled into the office. They finally got me from the zoo off my keychain and let him play with it. I love my office. Selina is helping me design out logo for work. So coo She's so talented. I lvoe my immouto. It's always good just for me to see that pink rose hit the ground On the way you loved me M looking back over her shoulder and asking H to undress her All that I needed The Shot at the kiss convo Down, down, down U's hand But I held onto you Whole little hands scene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:55 pm
Tephi
Veteran

MAIL 7:
De: Andrea Bazillo <andreab@lontarnoc.info>
Enviado el: Miércoles, 13 de Abril de 2005 15:50:23
Para: XXXXXXSPLATxXXXXX.com
Asunto: worldnote

I didn't feel like I had during the rest of my life. I got awards and accolades for my brain to mull over my own mysteries), and I was very happy to be some rules tonight. First, you can't touch her. If you do, she will leave. Nod if you can be a very strong connection. I was late, but that was too bright. Jessica came back carrying a bottle of wine, some chocolate, and a conversation in Korean. They were nice enough to give me one and restock the shelves. Then, the salesguy asked me in the exploration of Burning Man (and with bunches of others, though the franculino was the best outlet for that for me, and asked if I didn't have the 12 euro in change that the people that I'll probably have to do with her vulva spreading across my chest when she starts to fall out of the group (now including Nathalie) went out of the living, but we're more than happy to speak slowly and simply in order to remember his work ethic. Certainly on a daily basis to bring Jessica to orgasm. It takes very little effort, and she invited me to the Piscine Museum, which featured entirely French artists. I enjoyed learning what history and culture I could easily turn my head and kissed me while our mouths were upside-down. She lingered there for a 50 euro bill. I had noticed that although the Diary was shown in Esperanto in the bookstore. I asked spoke anything but extremely broken English. After I got to that level of sexuality, she asked lots of questions and found out exactly what I was late, but that was left absent by the ex. I lost a best friend along with a pen and a little different in her mouth while she continued to slide across me, but for a while darting in and finish all of my turgid glory. Jessica then bent over and began to slide across me, but for now, I am resigned to deal with not being ignorant and avoiding the news. I've come to the rewards that I've been a bit and began kissing my chest when she was a change. Sung pressed the side of her cunt. Sung's lips were more muscular and seemed to be introducing me to appreciate more about a French perspective on life, love, and lounging about. The Dutch Esperantists were expressing, and I think this is a complete surprise all night long for that for me, and asked if I was sliding under the sheet down from my neck, across my body. It was nice to meet Jordi again in favor of walking around and play on the computer when I did. My breathing was also getting much heavier and heavier. They were nice enough to send me over the museum. We met back up with and correct my horrible French. Luckily her English and my new-again car stereo Books: the Plena Ilustritia Vortaro, Being Colloquial in Esperanto, Beginner's Dictionary French, Hikaru no Go, Usagi Yojimbo, Nudpieda Gen Filmoj: La Nekredeblaj, Heroo, Farenhejta 9/11, Trinaskitoj de Belleville, Eterna Sunbrilo de la SuperKonkurso de usona futbalo (kiu komencis je 09:30. Mi honoris, ke ili havas kelkajn en la alia "amuza" muzikajxo en kiu mi havis dum la tago. Je 07:00 merkredan matenon , dum Natalio adia.is nin, ni ekveturis al Amsterdamo kun la grupo, tiam renkontis Esperantistojn en Amsterdamo, veturis a.te en la foto por la artikolon BurleskuLaVocxdonon (nur in la angla) (per senkosta abono) en La Tempoj de Novjorko.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:58 pm
Duckie
Unfettered

*twitch*

Shocked
Oh myyyy thats a lot. And I see your point... who writes THAT MUCH for spam?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:18 pm
CaterpillarModerator
Unfictologist

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those the types of spam that get thru filters by seeming like real letters, but everything is disjointed nothing makes sense?

I'm sure I've had a few with similar properties.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:19 pm
Brain\Storm
Veteran

O_O

Holy crap.
Thats now called "double spam". Its extremely unfortunate...
1.) Person gets wierd spam.
2.) Person only grants the spammer's wish by spreading his/her spam to others.
Then we loop right back around to HERE.
Since we've got nothing better to do, this book came out a little while ago and it really has some great stuff. Check it out Razz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:51 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tephi
Veteran

well then...it is spam? cause i'm bored of it....i'm receiving more and more of them each day.... i'm going craazy!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:11 pm
Jam_06
Greenhorn

Hey I am a long time visitor first time member, so hello everyone. I got an email yesterday and so did my friend at college.

I printed headers

Code:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxSPLATyahoo.co.uk via 217.12.10.49; Sat, 15th Apr 2005 18:37:38 +0000
Authentication-Results: mta104.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=c-cure.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
X-Originating-IP: [67.15.166.178]
Return-Path: <master@c-cure.co.uk>
Received:   from 67.15.166.178 (EHLO c-cure.co.uk) (67.15.166.178) by mta104.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 15th Apr 2005 18:37:38 +0000
Received:   (qmail 24140 invoked from network); 15th Apr 2005 18:31:45 -0000
Message-ID: 1113676304.42615a10f1947
Date: Sat, 15th Apr 2005 13:31:44 -0500
To: xxxxxSPLATyahoo.co.uk
Subject: The route to enlightenment
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.3
X-Originating-IP: 67.15.166.178

----------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me and open your eyes... The truth will only set you free
if you look hard enough.

This didnt look like usual spam, It wasent in my bulk folder with the other 456 messages for viagra etc..

Anyway we both got the emails on the same day. you guys can tell me if its spam or whatever Smile

- Jam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:11 pm
Page 3 of 112 [1671 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 110, 111, 112  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
Jump to: