Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
[Trailhead?] Sleepwalking Journal
Moderators: Administrators, Moderators, ndemeter, Varin
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 16 of 17 [246 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
JackHammer Bison
Greenhorn

Latest video: https://youtu.be/PzwyPk6Toew

@Kaliel - i might have had a different experience with it having just powered through the whole story in a short amount of time. The "dark" place the story is currently in seems like classic story structure "hero must overcome" stuff. I kinda wonder if Mark is the hero or if we are. I'm also not convinced Jarr is bad. My recent signup email referred to the "crisis at site 6". I think if anything, this story is strangely clinical. Jarr seems to be practical (if that makes sense) and are handling this like a military organization. I mean, they DID evacuate the baby.

Also, i just mentioned this on the discord: i think we need to get into /archive. Today's video referenced it and I'm betting the morse is the way in. Has anyone reported the morse to jarr?

Eagle Twelve from the discord put together this cool video of what he calls "Ghost" from night 65. https://vid.me/hcob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:16 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
beastriker
Decorated

Welcome on board, Jackhammer Bison! Smile

Kaliel, I think, like Jackhammer Bison said so, that it is now a state, where everything seems to go out of past structure, to a more player-unlikely kinda state, but I think this will change again. I hope so.

Where did you see the Binary, Kaliel, I have missed it, if there is any stuff like that.
Maybe, that is the key to the password to enter the new page mentioned in todays video.

For all, who missed this: http://www.jointalliancerapidresponse.com/archive

Also nice catch Jackhammer for this Thorsen/Thorson find. Smile

Right now it is more waiting and watching, than anything else. (Besides the "/archives" work).
We will see. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 pm
Kaliel
Decorated

Yeah, you guys are probably right. Its just the start of a new chapter. Things will likely change for the better. I'm just being a curmudgeon.

As for the 'binary'. Night 66, about 56 seconds in.

http://rowvid.com/?v=kYoXxPB9I0A&t=58.87&s=1

That to me looks like a series of 'on/off' pixles which could represent binary.

I'm not sure why a password to Jarr's archives would be in Mark's messed up vision though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Kaliel
Decorated

I have the archive password.

Credit goes out to Apex July actually for the hard work. He posted what he found for the morse code on the discord as

MQX2HAMT TQX25AMT

I did some playing around with the fact this is basically the same string with a couple changes and took 1 change from each version and ended up with.

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
mqx25amt

Also, only lower case works so it's case sensitive.

Guess what we get for figuring this out...go on guess.

A page full of links requiring more passwords. Wink

Edit: Actually after talking to Apex July after the fact it turns out JARR did not put this password in that message intentionally. Someone else outside of JARR must have. So Jarr doesn't seem to want us to be in here.

Makes you wonder why doesn't it? I believe more password hints for the other files will be present in upcoming videos.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:37 am
JackHammer Bison
Greenhorn

awesome job with the morse! In today's video the new character says pay attention and then there's some distortion. Thought for sure it would be a password for the archive but it was something else!!

it's a url: http://www.northfieldsdirect.com . There's an email link (that i tried) but haven't heard anything back yet. Also, I emailed jarr about the morse and they said no to discuss it. Im not sure if I/we should publicly share this new url yet

Very cool.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Kaliel
Decorated

That's well spotted, I looked for something after she said that for a while. The url is so tiny I still can't even read it. How can you even make that out? My image-fu is weak apparently.

Edit: Yeah, Ana is telling anyone who tells her about the archive not to look at it anymore, and some outside entity is trying to incite cadets to treason. (Treason? So JARR is a government now?) Any further discoveries about the archive or this new site should definitely not be sent to Jarr... I suppose unless you want to take Jarr's side on this. Either way, makes a good story.

I assume this forum is OOG so I'm going to post things I find here in spoiler tags. If they don't consider it OOG and ding me for it, that's fine.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:23 am
Dantanian
Boot

Hi everyone. I won't interfere with the game but I wanted to be the one to post this: https://youtu.be/cJUbg_fYB9I

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 am
FEBRIZIO
Kilroy

Response from Northfieldsdirect.com
User key.

I emailed NorthFieldsDirect and inquired about a large future order. I got this as a response -

Thank you for your interest in Northfields Direct. We are always delighted to help new customers. We would like to show our appreciation with the attached coupon code you may use on any future orders. Sales agents are standing by to assist you.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Northfields Direct

And this is what I was offered as a "coupon"...I have yet to use the code as a password so or to try to decipher. I give you all this as a tool -

http://imgur.com/84pmK3I

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:16 pm
FEBRIZIO
Kilroy

Also, can you give me JARR's email address? I was late to the party.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 pm
Kzra
Greenhorn

NorthfEilds

I asked JARR about Northfields and received the following:

"### INTEL RECEIVED ###
::: WARN - Do not communicate with this site or with the individual in question :::
::: Transmitting intel to non-approved individuals is considered treason :::
### OUT ###"

I also contacted northfields regarding a future order, was given a coupon, customer code cHVyY2hhc2VhdG5vcnRoZmllbGRzZGlyZWN0ZG90Y28t

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:14 am
dustybygones
Boot

I've completely lost track of where everything stands with this game. I can watch the videos as they come out but that's about it. My class/work schedule doesn't let me keep up with the Discord and I don't have enough hours in my day to weed through the random stuff and find the relevant points anymore. Are we no longer posting what's happening on the forum here? I've seen several people warn against it even though this forum is strictly for OOG summaries and theories.

I contacted Northfield though, see what I get there. So far the last three digits seem different for people. An identifier maybe, but for what?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 pm
feverishNightmare
Kilroy

dustybygones wrote:
I've completely lost track of where everything stands with this game. I can watch the videos as they come out but that's about it. My class/work schedule doesn't let me keep up with the Discord and I don't have enough hours in my day to weed through the random stuff and find the relevant points anymore. Are we no longer posting what's happening on the forum here? I've seen several people warn against it even though this forum is strictly for OOG summaries and theories.

I contacted Northfield though, see what I get there. So far the last three digits seem different for people. An identifier maybe, but for what?

I've just recently joined in on this ARG and since I had some spare time today, looked at the codes. I really didn't find anything too special about them and the only code that I could use that made any sense was Base64.

cHVyY2hhc2VhdG5vcnRoZmllbGRzZGlyZWN0ZG90Y28t decoded to 'purchaseatnorthfieldsdirectdotcom' which I'm not sure tells us much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm
eudaimonia
Kilroy

latest vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEDuf9Ph0s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:11 am
Kaliel
Decorated

feverishNightmare wrote:

cHVyY2hhc2VhdG5vcnRoZmllbGRzZGlyZWN0ZG90Y28t decoded to 'purchaseatnorthfieldsdirectdotcom' which I'm not sure tells us much.

Welcome aboard! That decodes to an email address. If you mail the address the people at northfields direct send you a link to a youtube video with more info.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:13 am
Kzra
Greenhorn

purchasing@northfields

I emailed the purchasing@northfields address, still pretending to be interested in ordering produce, and received the following response:

"jarr may have been able to track my signal last night. i need to stay moving for the next 48 hours. i might be able to make another broadcast tonight, but not guaranteed. i have a plan to share. spread the word."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:48 pm
Page 16 of 17 [246 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
Jump to: