Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:44 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
[UPDATE] FaPT from Denise/The Mother
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Cherry
Decorated

[UPDATE] FaPT from Denise/The Mother
Could this be END GAME?

New Update! From Denise:

Quote:
IíVE taken so much away from YOU?! Youíre delusional, Howard! Youíre sick. This whole thing is just sad and disgusting. Itís a morbid fantasy of a complete lunatic. AND itís a violation of your restraining order, I already called the police!!!

And no, no ďSoviets" helped me get into your little secret hiding place here. Did you really think I wouldnít remember when you gave Megan your fatherís medal, then blew up at her because she accidentally misplaced it? Megan was so terrified, it took months for me to get her to tell me what happened.

At least this time, somebody you tried to dupe with your conspiracy theories saw through the lies and showed me to what youíve been up to here. There ARE some decent, caring people left in the world. Iím not going to tell you who, because youíd probably try to hurt him for crossing you. And youíve hurt enough people already.

Howard, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Ė You can blame me for whatever you want. Just leave me alone. Move on. Your paranoia cost us our family, how much more will you let it take from you? From me? You need help. Serious, professional, medical help. Youíre not well.

Deep down you have to know youíll never see Megan again. So Iím begging you, for the last time, forget about us. Iím so tired of being afraid of you. Nothing for years, and then you pop up like this, and itís like youíre taking away everything that Iíve worked so hard to rebuild.

Whatever crimes you imagine Iíve committed, I have more than paid for them. Please let me move on. And get help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
autinytim
Boot

I knew it was a medal! Guess I was looking at wrong (edit) war though, figured Howard got it not his father

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:54 pm
autinytim
Boot

Edit: Mod moved post from other thread, but since it is above.

Sorry Pixie Embarassed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 pm
Last edited by autinytim on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AntaresMHD
Veteran

Cherry wrote:
New Update! From Denise

So this is how it was meant to play out from the beginning!? Nice. I guess we'll see the back-forth between them from now on. Some key details:

Quote:
AND itís a violation of your restraining order, I already called the police!!!

This hints at Megan being alive, since it wouldn't be a violation if she was dead, in my opinion. Same as this:

Quote:
Deep down you have to know youíll never see Megan again. So Iím begging you, for the last time, forget about us.

While more ambiguous in the wording, talking about "us" in present is more of an indication that she's still around somewhere, and by the looks of it, unaware of what's going on.

And the password was her grandfather's medal (secret gift)? Did we ever try that one? Not that it matters now, but I know there were many tries with that one.

Edit: ended up making a poll for fun, hahaha! Feel free to fill it, give us your thoughts: http://strawpoll.me/7023340

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:03 pm
Melodyman
Entrenched

Well, there you have it then..Now what?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:03 pm
ryanj64
Decorated

autinytim wrote:
New FAPT update, message form Denise

Quote:
IíVE taken so much away from YOU?! Youíre delusional, Howard! Youíre sick. This whole thing is just sad and disgusting. Itís a morbid fantasy of a complete lunatic. AND itís a violation of your restraining order, I already called the police!!!

And no, no ďSoviets" helped me get into your little secret hiding place here. Did you really think I wouldnít remember when you gave Megan your fatherís medal, then blew up at her because she accidentally misplaced it? Megan was so terrified, it took months for me to get her to tell me what happened.

At least this time, somebody you tried to dupe with your conspiracy theories saw through the lies and showed me to what youíve been up to here. There ARE some decent, caring people left in the world. Iím not going to tell you who, because youíd probably try to hurt him for crossing you. And youíve hurt enough people already.

Howard, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Ė You can blame me for whatever you want. Just leave me alone. Move on. Your paranoia cost us our family, how much more will you let it take from you? From me? You need help. Serious, professional, medical help. Youíre not well.

Deep down you have to know youíll never see Megan again. So Iím begging you, for the last time, forget about us. Iím so tired of being afraid of you. Nothing for years, and then you pop up like this, and itís like youíre taking away everything that Iíve worked so hard to rebuild.

Whatever crimes you imagine Iíve committed, I have more than paid for them. Please let me move on. And get help.

V37 YOU BETTER HIDE!!! Howard will not be happy with you :p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 pm
Cherry
Decorated

AntaresMHD wrote:
Cherry wrote:
New Update! From Denise

So this is how it was meant to play out from the beginning!? Nice. I guess we'll see the back-forth between from now on. Some key details:

Quote:
AND itís a violation of your restraining order, I already called the police!!!

This hints at Megan being alive, since it wouldn't be a violation if she was dead, in my opinion. Same as this:

Quote:
Deep down you have to know youíll never see Megan again. So Iím begging you, for the last time, forget about us.

While more ambiguous in the wording, talking about "us" in present is more of an indication that she's still around somewhere, and by the looks of it, unaware of what's going on.

And the password was her grandfather's medal (secret gift)? Did we ever try that one? Not that it matters now, but I know there were many tries with that one.

I think it's a restraining order between Denise and Howard not Howard and Megan.

The website is still not even listening for an answer so we're likely just meant to watch. I imagine if everyone involved in the ARG was trying to leave chat messages - the whole story would be lost to chaos.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 pm
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

Split and merged threads - this deserves its own place ~ Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:15 pm
Cherry
Decorated

Thanks for moving this - I wasn't sure where to put it since it related to both FAPT and Denise. You have a typo in the title though "PAFT" Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm
Melodyman
Entrenched

I imagine if everyone involved in the ARG was trying to leave chat messages - the whole story would be lost to chaos.

This has been true from day 1..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

Melodyman wrote:
I imagine if everyone involved in the ARG was trying to leave chat messages - the whole story would be lost to chaos.

Like I thought, it was a dummy password...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm
Cherry
Decorated

Melodyman wrote:

Looking back that's sadly too true. Tomorrow starts the earliest screenings that I've seen listed so I wonder if this isn't the end or if we'll see a little back an forth from Howard and Denise to finally tell us that Megan is dead.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:24 pm
AntaresMHD
Veteran

Pixiestix wrote:
Split and merged threads - this deserves its own place ~ Pixie

Thanks, for a moment I didn't know where to reply Smile And yeah, we all figured out it would have been messy, what I'm saying is that we poked around a lot with the medal, but I don't think anyone thought of the medal as belonging to someone else aside from Howard.

Cherry wrote:
I think it's a restraining order between Denise and Howard not Howard and Megan.

But he says at the beginning:
Quote:
I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SEE THIS NOW. IVE BEEN TRYING TO EMAIL YOU AND CALL YOU, BUT YOU HAVENíT ANSWERED. ITíS OK, I FIGURED OUT WHY Ė YOUR MOTHER IS BLOCKING MY EMAIL, AND SHE MADE YOU CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. I FORGIVE YOU, ITíS NOT YORU FAULT.

Two things: if we assume Howard had Megan's number at some point and now he doesn't, it means it's true that she was alive until last contact (which couldn't have been too long ago) but her mother cut off any contact with Howard including the phone; the other thing is, usually with restraining orders, it includes the kids if it's the mother or the father, not just the divorcťes. And she said in this last update, "forget about us". Why would she want him to forget about his own daughter if she was dead? It's kind of mean even if the guy was a burden to all of them. The only way she would say that in present tense is if she didn't want him to contact them anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm
autinytim
Boot

I'm pretty sure I tried Father's Medal thinking it was Howard's but did not try Grandfather's medal, although not sure how it would be referenced form her point of view.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:31 pm
JustThinking
Veteran

Is everyone trying medal variations?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:32 pm
Page 1 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
Jump to: