Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
[CONTACT] The Mother/Denise Paulson
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 21 of 22 [324 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
kelwhite01
Unfettered

QUESTION:

Who here believes this is the end of the ARG?

Will the chat reveal more info or will the remainder be revealed in the movie itself?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:29 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Slaver
Boot

kelwhite01 wrote:
QUESTION:

Will the chat reveal more info or will the remainder be revealed in the movie itself?

Well, regarding all that. A lot of trailers are being missed by the community here (or at least not talked about), there's even a trailer showing the
Spoiler (Rollover to View):
(a) creature itself
, but I won't point it out. That's not really a spoiler, it's in the trailer so whatever. But all the same, I can't be interested in the ARG at the moment with the movie so close and the trailers so tasty. Hopefully we do get the secret gift though, hoping it's not a catfish thing.

Edit: Oh, the secret gift is his father's medal, shit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:43 pm
Cherry
Decorated

Slaver wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:
QUESTION:

Well, regarding all that. A lot of trailers are being missed by the community here (or at least not talked about), there's even a trailer showing the
(a) creature itself
, but I won't point it out. That's not really a spoiler, it's in the trailer so whatever. But all the same, I can't be interested in the ARG at the moment with the movie so close and the trailers so tasty. Hopefully we do get the secret gift though, hoping it's not a catfish thing.

They are talked about it's just done over here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42218&start=60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:51 pm
Slaver
Boot

Cherry wrote:
Slaver wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:
QUESTION:

(a) creature itself

They are talked about it's just done over here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42218&start=60

Oh, how about that. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 pm
hinoai
Decorated

Pixiestix wrote:
So, uh... Did anyone else start chanting "Her name is Denise Paulson!" after the reveal?

*raises hand* I did!

kelwhite01 wrote:
QUESTION:

I think that there will be a back-and-forth, and that's meant as the climax/ending. I'll take more if it's on offer, though! Very Happy

Slaver: Where is that trailer that you talk of? I have seen the rest, I think, except for whatever shows that and the lawnmower one.

Denise Paulson and Megan Paulson. There are what seem like real people with these names on Facebook. Have yet to find anything that looks IG.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:07 am
v37
Decorated

Re: Link to email images

kosmopol wrote:
v37 wrote:
Hello,

Hope this satisfies!
https://imgur.com/gallery/IkmKQ

Thank you again.

You are now a hero of my blog Smile
http://merzmensch.blogspot.de/2016/03/10-cloverfield-lane-gesprache-mit.html

Haha thank you kosmopol. It was a ton of fun playing the part, I was really hoping to get more info out of Denise but I didn't want to push to hard considering her fragile state of mind and all Wink
And I am thrilled to have made it into your blog! Rock On

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:05 am
punxtr
Die Hard Try Hard

Pixiestix wrote:
So, uh... Did anyone else start chanting "Her name is Denise Paulson!" after the reveal?

But the first rul--eh, nothing... Razz (yes, first thing I thought of haha)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 am
CynAnne
Decorated

AntaresMHD wrote:
Given the timelines, I just think Megan is old enough to live on her own and to have lost all contact with both her mother and father. It would explain Mrs. Paulson's reluctance to talk about Megan's whereabouts, because she probably doesn't even know where she is. Divorces are complicated for a lot of people, and even more for the children in the middle, so she could've just tried to make a life on her own.
This is simply because I don't see any indication whatsoever that Megan was sick or otherwise, and no talk of accidents or anything of the sort, so logic tells me she's just away. And no matter what, I am sure Mrs. Paulson would want to tell her biological father about his daughter's death, no?

Anyway, excellent job v37, I'm very glad this was all handled via unFiction, it made it all much better to follow and contribute. Only 3 days left until the premiere, so any developments should happen very soon.

A most salient point, Antares...what could be more mortifying for a mother, than to not know where her only child is currently at? Speaking from experience, when parents are so openly acrimonious as Denise and Howard appear to have been, Megan might want nothing more than to be as far away from both of them as possible - perhaps all the way to another country...like France, for instance.

Confused

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 am
ximfinity
Boot

Needed to log in to ask you guys, but has Denise ever actually confirmed that howard is Megan's Father?

Firstly, They have different last names. I can't find any discussion where she claims the relation directly in the communications with V37 or on FAPT.

Maybe I'm just missing something, but if its true, then it would definitely tie up some loose ends about the ARG relation to the Movie.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:01 pm
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

ximfinity wrote:
Needed to log in to ask you guys, but has Denise ever actually confirmed that howard is Megan's Father?

Firstly, They have different last names. I can't find any discussion where she claims the relation directly in the communications with V37 or on FAPT.

Maybe I'm just missing something, but if its true, then it would definitely tie up some loose ends about the ARG relation to the Movie.

Well, to start with, we never got Megan's last name... to finish, as far as The Mother goes, the last name being different has been well covered by players in this thread as well as other places - Most women when they leave an abusive relationship don't tend to keep the last name of the guy. It is either her maiden name, or a remarried name. I lead towards maiden name, as it doesn't sound like she has a significant other to help protect her" {not that I feel women need that sort of thing, but as a trope..... it's there}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:23 pm
CloverfieldClues.com
Entrenched

Slaver wrote:
Well, regarding all that. A lot of trailers are being missed by the community here (or at least not talked about), there's even a trailer showing the *spoiler*

What you are see in that version is NOT in the official version of the trailer.

but it is in the move

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:11 pm
knittygritty
Boot

Oh my god, that is a creepy possibility I hadn't considered. What if Megan isn't really Howard's daughter? What if he met "radiogirl" online or something and created a twisted reality where she is his "daughter?" Wow, that's dark.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:13 pm
CloverfieldClues.com
Entrenched

knittygritty wrote:
Oh my god, that is a creepy possibility I hadn't considered. What if Megan isn't really Howard's daughter? What if he met "radiogirl" online or something and created a twisted reality where she is his "daughter?" Wow, that's dark.

That doesn't really match up with what we learned in the ARG. Howard's wife mentions Megan as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:19 pm
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

knittygritty wrote:

Except The Mother made it clear they were an item in some way, and that Megan is her daughter, and they were all together as a family for many years, outside of a bunker, before they left Howard. {which is what Dennis just said but in more words LOL}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:23 pm
knittygritty
Boot

Oh yes, there's that! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:37 pm
Page 21 of 22 [324 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
Jump to: