Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
[META/NEWS] Articles/Podcasts/Interviews
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 9 of 11 [165 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
hinoai
Decorated

kelwhite01 wrote:
Your Howie might be a bit unstable... we have proof... there's a website - FunAndPrettyThings.com ... one photo is clickable... the password is 'Do you want to talk?' Read through the messages before you make any rash decisions...

You think that I don't know about that site? I helped him build it! Don't worry about us. We will survive the coming apocalypse together. And our honeymoon was supposed to be in Paris, but only if it's still there in a few years when we get out.

----

Ah Pixie! I read that as Chris Hadwick (the astronaut) and got really excited for a moment thinking that astronauts got to see early screenings of Cloverfield.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

hinoai wrote:
Ah Pixie! I read that as Chris Hadwick (the astronaut) and got really excited for a moment thinking that astronauts got to see early screenings of Cloverfield.

I feel like, if he did want to prescreen it, JJ would make it happen. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:44 am
The_Stoned_Ape
Boot

So some Redditors were able to go to the Red Carpet Premiere last night and were able to briefly talk to JJ, Dan, John Gallagher, Mew, and John Goodman. They were also able to briefly talk to the woman who is apparently in charge of the ARG, I will post a link to the video, she comes in at around 1:02:05 when they are talking to Dan, the reason she comes over is cause one of the Redditors had a bootleg Radioman70 shirt on (which was signed by most of the cast) and she was very interested in it. Does anyone know who this woman is? I am assuming she works for Paramount, Dan hinted that Paramount was in charge of the ARG in his AMA yesterday. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YqKDaVRLoOGV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:18 pm
CloverfieldVet
Boot

Fandango Interview/Review:

Really good interview and Review here:

http://www.fandango.com/movie-news/why-10-cloverfield-lane-may-predict-the-future-of-movies-750591

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:32 pm
ObFuSc8
Decorated

hinoai wrote:
JustThinking wrote:
She could have remarried. But no, I don't think it is her. I did notice from the first trailers that Howard is wearing a wedding ring- again show that he is missing some signs I think.

No way, not my Howie! Last night he proposed to me, and that's why he's wearing a wedding ring in the movie. It's a symbol of our love. Mr. Green

Just my personal preference, but if I was going to accept a proposal from any bunkered down guy of questionable sanity, it would probably be THIS one… Wink Wink Wink 💍
DES.gif
 Description   
 Filesize   1.72MB
 Viewed   138 Time(s)

DES.gif

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:36 pm
kosmopol
I Never Tire of My Own Voice

Bunker romance. A new genre. A very old genre. Our Stone Age memories are coming up. Smile

Actually yes. One is closed in a narrow place with somebody you have to find the same language, otherwise...

And yes, Desmond is still THE bunker man. Perhaps till I have seen 10CloverfieldLane.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:54 pm
kelwhite01
Unfettered

hinoai wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:
Your Howie might be a bit unstable... we have proof... there's a website - FunAndPrettyThings.com ... one photo is clickable... the password is 'Do you want to talk?' Read through the messages before you make any rash decisions...

You think that I don't know about that site? I helped him build it! Don't worry about us. We will survive the coming apocalypse together. And our honeymoon was supposed to be in Paris, but only if it's still there in a few years when we get out.

So, rather than settling in a nice suburban home, will you be settling in a nice subterranean home instead? Razz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:20 pm
kosmopol

kelwhite01 wrote:
hinoai wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:

So, rather than settling in a nice suburban home, will you be settling in a nice subterranean home instead? Razz

Lol, yes! And feeding your aquaponic fish is the new lawn mowing Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:25 pm
kosmopol

The_Stoned_Ape wrote:
So some Redditors were able to go to the Red Carpet Premiere last night and were able to briefly talk to JJ, Dan, John Gallagher, Mew, and John Goodman. They were also able to briefly talk to the woman who is apparently in charge of the ARG, I will post a link to the video, she comes in at around 1:02:05 when they are talking to Dan, the reason she comes over is cause one of the Redditors had a bootleg Radioman70 shirt on (which was signed by most of the cast) and she was very interested in it. Does anyone know who this woman is? I am assuming she works for Paramount, Dan hinted that Paramount was in charge of the ARG in his AMA yesterday. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YqKDaVRLoOGV

I'd love if this Lady or other PMs would have here a chat with us. Have questions which weren't answered over at Reddit.
And, if PMs are reading me right now, I'd like to interview them for my blog - in English (I'll post it also in German). So, PM me if you're PM Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:45 pm
kelwhite01
Unfettered

kosmopol wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:
hinoai wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:

The white picket fence you've always dreamed about will actually be an electrified and barbed wire barrier fence, but I'm sure you can make that work with some nice flower beds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:49 pm
kosmopol

kelwhite01 wrote:
kosmopol wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:
hinoai wrote:
kelwhite01 wrote:

The white picket fence you've always dreamed about will actually be an electrified and barbed wire barrier fence, but I'm sure you can make that work with some nice flower beds.

Awesome, indeed a new movie genre!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm
hinoai
Decorated

Well, I've always wanted a home that is safe from the horrors of the outside world. A white picket fence can't protect any of us from the things I've seen.

/drama queen

My bunker would totally be full of cats. What is life without your life companions sharing it with you??

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 pm
AntaresMHD
Veteran

hinoai wrote:
Well, I've always wanted a home that is safe from the horrors of the outside world. A white picket fence can't protect any of us from the things I've seen.

Made me think of...

(someone with better shoop skills needs to put "Howie's" face instead of Wilson in there)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:05 pm
hinoai
Decorated

"Well, howdy there, neighbor."
bunker_improvement.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   83.85KB
 Viewed   58 Time(s)

bunker_improvement.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:43 pm
kelwhite01
Unfettered

hinoai wrote:
"Well, howdy there, neighbor."

That's actually kinda terrifying Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:18 pm
Page 9 of 11 [165 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
Jump to: