Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:26 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #10 - Walker
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
PsychicToaster
Greenhorn

[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #10 - Walker

YouTube: Link

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
Those pills seem to act like a kind of ward against...possession? Holy shit. Also the way Birdwatcher growls "you!" as if he recognizes whomever is very clearly behind the camera doing some spooky teleporting stuff.

EDIT:I can't seem to get the video to embed...

Edit edit:Apparently https instead of http causes issues with embedding, even though that was the URL >.<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:15 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
elford
Decorated

But why the heck does Walker wake him up? And who delivered the box of pills? If it was Walker, I guess he was testing to see if he was out cold enough to possess? Hmmm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:46 am
GnomonRose
Decorated

Re: [Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #10 - Walker

[quote="PsychicToaster"][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APOLR4ZO8uQ[/youtube]

[spoiler]Those pills seem to act like a kind of ward against...possession? Holy shit. Also the way Birdwatcher growls "you!" as if he recognizes whomever is very clearly behind the camera doing some spooky teleporting stuff.[/spoiler]

EDIT:I can't seem to get the video to embed...

Edit edit:Apparently https instead of http causes issues with embedding, even though that was the URL >.<[/quote]
I felt like it was like Tim Wright's pills against slender sickness. But that was not such a small box, what else was in it?
The Walker seems to go through doors by RUSHING at them, almost like going to Platform 9 3/4...
Sleeping: When forum goes dead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:49 am
PsychicToaster
Greenhorn

elford wrote:
But why the heck does Walker wake him up? And who delivered the box of pills? If it was Walker, I guess he was testing to see if he was out cold enough to possess? Hmmm

I don't think Walker meant to wake him. Notice the camera fuzz on contact with Birdwatcher. It's almost like a discharge of some sort. I think Walker was trying to...do whatever he does, it didn't work, and ended up waking his intended target. The pills must effect the supernatural entity in some way, just like Tim taking pills to ward of the Operator.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:49 am
Lytrigian
Decorated

elford wrote:

He was prescribed them in the previous Birdwatcher video, and the doctor promised they'd be delivered, because Birdwatcher apparently suffers from some kind of debilitating anxiety and never leaves his apartment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 am
A Slender Editor
Boot

What's up with the round disc on the outside middle of the door Walker came through/fled back to? It's not on the inside of the door, so it's not a patch over damage ... so what is it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:25 pm
Arizona
Boot

A Slender Editor wrote:
What's up with the round disc on the outside middle of the door Walker came through/fled back to? It's not on the inside of the door, so it's not a patch over damage ... so what is it?

It's a metal doorstopper for the front door -- when the front door is opened all the way the knob hits the other door there. Basically to stop the doorknob from punching a hole.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:05 pm
leadmetodeath
Veteran

Okay. So here's what I think I see in this vid (which I will also connect to Marble Hornets).

Walker seems to walk between a hallway before get out from the not-door and when he turn around, he was in front of Noah house. And not just that, the hallway look exactly like the hall in Entry 83 where Tim in his yellow jacket lean on his body to the wall and someone get down from the attic.

The lamplight... Why do we always see it even in Marble Hornets? Mostly it happen when they transported to the another dimension. But it also appear when Tim and Jay meet up at nights, in the second entry where Alex see TO (just like what people mention up there), the chase scene, TTA videos. The fact there is one in front of Birdwatcher house has to mean somenting. But what? That's what I don't sure. Xc

The box like what people mention seems odd. The fact there is another box inside a box makes you think there is more inside it. It could be more pills, but I honestly sure they don't need another box for every single pill bottle in it.

To be continued.

I hope I'm not the only Asian people here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:05 am
Lytrigian
Decorated

leadmetodeath wrote:
The box like what people mention seems odd. The fact there is another box inside a box makes you think there is more inside it. It could be more pills, but I honestly sure they don't need another box for every single pill bottle in it.

Sometimes bottles of pills come in boxes. Go to the heath aisle of your nearest supermarket if you don't believe me. And evidently, Birdwatcher is the kind of person who always saves the box instead of chucking it and just putting the pill bottle in the medicine chest -- which I can't stand, but which certain people in my own house always do too.

And why was there an outer box? That's how you ship things. What, you think when you get medication delivered by mail they just slap a label on the thing and drop it off at the post office? No, you put it inside a shipping container of some kind. The place that delivers meds to my house (typically for someone else) uses those un-rippable semi-plastic envelopes.

Sheesh. This is all perfectly mundane stuff. Stop thinking it's weird. It detracts from the genuinely weird.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:54 am
elford
Decorated

Thanks for clearing a couple of my questions up guys. I haven't repeat-watched this series like I used to do with MH.
It seems to me that Walker is a person who has taken on a lot of The Operator's qualities.
a) willful teleportation
b) willful invisibility
c) no face (his appears to us static)
d) needing to possess people
What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:31 am
leadmetodeath
Veteran

Lytrigian wrote:
leadmetodeath wrote:

Sometimes bottles of pills come in boxes. Go to the heath aisle of your nearest supermarket if you don't believe me. And evidently, Birdwatcher is the kind of person who always saves the box instead of chucking it and just putting the pill bottle in the medicine chest -- which I can't stand, but which certain people in my own house always do too.

And why was there an outer box? That's how you ship things. What, you think when you get medication delivered by mail they just slap a label on the thing and drop it off at the post office? No, you put it inside a shipping container of some kind. The place that delivers meds to my house (typically for someone else) uses those un-rippable semi-plastic envelopes.

Sheesh. This is all perfectly mundane stuff. Stop thinking it's weird. It detracts from the genuinely weird.

I found it weird because I almost sure that pill bottles in my place just simply put into the big boxes without put it into small boxes first. Different country different way of packing, I suppose.

Edit: Either way, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:07 pm
MoonMan
Greenhorn

The leg problems seem to go away whenever walker shows up. Maybe birdwatcher is in a delusion, and walker makes him snap out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:28 am
leadmetodeath
Veteran

MoonMan wrote:
The leg problems seem to go away whenever walker shows up. Maybe birdwatcher is in a delusion, and walker makes him snap out of it.

Wait, are you trying to say that Birdwatcher limp was never a limp, but a delusion? If that so, I don't think it was possible since even the doctor know he has that injury. He is a psychiatrist, he has to know this kind of stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:35 pm
Delhia
Kilroy

Hi everyone !
First post on Unfiction, but I just wanted to share a though about the Walker. Since he kind of looks like a weird tech version of Hoody, what do you think about "Glitchy" ?
Amazing new serie anyway, it's really nice to see they were able to come up with something completely new after MH Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:36 pm
leadmetodeath
Veteran

Delhia wrote:
Hi everyone !
First post on Unfiction, but I just wanted to share a though about the Walker. Since he kind of looks like a weird tech version of Hoody, what do you think about "Glitchy" ?
Amazing new series anyway, it's really nice to see they were able to come up with something completely new after MH Smile

Are you trying to him Walker a nickname or you do want to talk about the black mist that attack Noah/Birdwatcher?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm
Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: