Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #4
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 4 of 4 [50 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Ventosus
Boot

Does it really matter if they lied or not? Does it change your perception of who they are and what the quality of their work will be from here on out? The only questions I see that matter are is this prequel material? How much of a part will MH have in this, and overall what direction are they taking it? Sometimes in the process of things you have a defined path to a goal and life throws stuff at you that makes you change directions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
wassupbro
Unfettered

Ventosus wrote:
Does it really matter if they lied or not? Does it change your perception of who they are and what the quality of their work will be from here on out? The only questions I see that matter are is this prequel material? How much of a part will MH have in this, and overall what direction are they taking it? Sometimes in the process of things you have a defined path to a goal and life throws stuff at you that makes you change directions.

i dont think anyone is mad about it, we are just trying to make sense of it all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:19 pm
gennerx
Unfettered

Ventosus wrote:

Yeah it matters and here's why. It puts into question anything else they say out of game from now on. Any announcement they make in the future is now suspect.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:38 pm
Monitor
Boot

gennerx wrote:
Yeah it matters and here's why. It puts into question anything else they say out of game from now on. Any announcement they make in the future is now suspect.

...And?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 pm
Ventosus
Boot

Quote:

Ok. Doesn't change my perspective in the least. Again I say, things change based on need and direction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 am
Page 4 of 4 [50 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: