Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:30 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #4
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 4 [50 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
ReeseSparrow
Decorated

[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws-biEwHJ0[/url]

YouTube: Link

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
That would appear to be Tim.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:55 pm
Last edited by ReeseSparrow on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Mr. Green
Greenhorn

TIM?!
Shocked Giving boxes to some other dude?

Boxes of
TAPES
maybe? Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 pm
KTsteve
Unfettered

Mr. Green wrote:
TIM?! Shocked Giving boxes to some other dude?

Boxes of TAPES maybe? Exclamation

Still unknown. We should be treating this as a separate series until proven otherwise.

All we need is some actual information... All we know now is there was a call about a missing child who kinda sorta matches the character in this videos description. Footsteps are coming, and someone wants to know if we can hear them. The people in clear lake REALLY love woodpeckers. Some guys exchanged a box.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 pm
Cjennz
Greenhorn

That's not Tim. Just a guy giving another guy a box. Starting to think this is just going to be a series that gets them ad money because people will keep watching these hoping they tie back into MH lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:04 pm
ReeseSparrow
Decorated

As much as I hate jumping to conclusions, I'm inclined to believe that it is
tim
reason being, he has the same manner of dress, same hair and beard, smokes. True these could all just be characteristics of the actor, but Trosephimoa hasn't had a history of doing things unintentionally. Also, this series is set in the same universe as MH, and although it's not a direct sequel, he is one of the two characters we know is capable of appearing in this series.

Chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 pm
KTsteve
Unfettered

Cjennz wrote:
That's not Tim. Just a guy giving another guy a box. Starting to think this is just going to be a series that gets them ad money because people will keep watching these hoping they tie back into MH lol

OOG:
I'm really trying to stay in game for this... It's getting hard to though with how slow these episodes are. It's like they forgot what a hook or plot is. Spooky TTA esque websites and videos of people watching tv a series does not make. What mystery am I even trying to solve?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:11 pm
guillaume
Veteran

couple things I noticed.

tim? and noah? are potentially employees of the facility we've been seeing.

both have similar dress, tim waits for noah and noah picks up some boxes tim has for him, possible walkie talkie communication between them shortly before noah enters shot.

I believe the pills that ward off operator sickness are what's in the box. the origin of the facility tim was in as a child are still not explained. CL44 is all but confirmed to take place in the same universe as MH, but I do not believe the man we see in front of the camera is tim from MH.

if he's supposed to be MH tim, I doubt he will be returning.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:21 pm
Beidah
Unfettered

Didn't the real life Tim quite smoking? That would indicate this is probably MH Tim, because otherwise I don't think Tim would want to play another smoker.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:28 pm
guillaume
Veteran

Beidah wrote:
Didn't the real life Tim quite smoking? That would indicate this is probably MH Tim, because otherwise I don't think Tim would want to play another smoker.

good point, real tim also has a shaved head, so this means this was filmed a while ago.

maybe shaved tim will make an appearance in clear lakes pretending not to be tim. maybe noah is in on it, they could be the MCs.

I'm thinking these broadcast videos are an ARG leading up to the series CL44.

let's get to solving puzzles. I emailed D. Scott about marblehornets.com/missing

I strongly feel that's where the next puzzle lies.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:35 pm
rand__althor
Unfettered

Beidah wrote:

Towards the end of MH, Tim Sutton smoked herbal cigarettes when his character needed to smoke.

Reactions for this video: Nice to see Tim here, even if it does end up being just a cameo.

What's in the container? Who's the second person? Don't think it's Noah's character.

When are we going to get something to hang a story on? Something to start building a story? We don't have any ongoing narrative to link these Broadcasts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:38 pm
gennerx
Unfettered

There's a reason his face was obscured until the very end it was meant to get a reaction from us......ie "Who is it? Who is it? Who is it? OMG it's Tim. Not sure if it actually is Tim but THAC clearly wants us to jump to that conclusion.
I also agree with the complaints of the lack of narrative. I had hoped it would start with this Broadcast.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 pm
slendydreaming
Veteran

Maybe this shows what happened to Tim after Marble Hornets ended, he could've gotten a job working in/at Clear Lakes. Not sure if the other guy was Noah, if it was, I didn't notice a limp like he had in Broadcast 3.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:53 pm
guillaume
Veteran

slendydreaming wrote:
Maybe this shows what happened to Tim after Marble Hornets ended, he could've gotten a job working in/at Clear Lakes. Not sure if the other guy was Noah, if it was, I didn't notice a limp like he had in Broadcast 3.

the broadcasts could be out of order, going further back in time the more they expose.

this also explains why tim's head is not shaved.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 pm
SilentMedusa
Entrenched

It would be helpful to know what the time frame of these videos is: past, or present? If these are past events we're only just now seeing film of, well, remember all the times Jay had to wait on Tim because he was working? And how we all wondered what exactly Tim did?

And if it's present day, maybe Tim grew that epic beard in hopes it would keep people from recognizing him?

The most important question in my mind is who's showing us these videos (meaning these as well as the hidden ones), and for what purpose?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 pm
CraicIsMighty
Unfettered

I'm actually kind of inclined to believe that this is MH Tim, otherwise I don't know why they would've kept his face hidden until the very end. Also hoping that we start to get a plot soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 pm
Page 1 of 4 [50 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: