Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:10 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[CL44] So what do we know for sure?
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Monitor
Boot

[CL44] So what do we know for sure?
Requesting a timeline that's up to date specifically for Unfiction viewers to see

Hey, all. New viewer here, and I didn't see a thread for this, yet. (Please correct me if I'm being a ****ing idiot.)

I'm relatively new to this whole thing. I just binge-watched all of Marble Hornets today and noticed they were uploading new stuff.

So I looked around to learn about it, and apparently over on the THAC forums (which I don't frequent, unfortunately) there was a timeline. I heard (and read back) here on Unfiction about the Marble Hornets shenanigans back when the series was still running, but didn't see anything about the new series aside from one really long thread, a few threads talking about the new Broadcast videos, and a lot of links to the THAC forums, a new wiki, and Alex Kralie's Marble Hornets site.

But I didn't see a single compilation of information condensed into one post or thread for ease of access to newcomers.

So, since I don't have everything (and I'm not nearly ARG/CF-savvy enough to track it all down, even with lots of helpful and colorful pointers), I was wondering if I could get a condensed tl;dr on everything we know regarding the ARG elements and Broadcasts for CL44. Both for my benefit and for anyone else who comes along later, specifically accessible here on the Unfiction forums, since this is where I see myself and a lot of other newcomers setting up camp for the duration of the series' run.

Of course, if we already have it all condensed somewhere here on Unfiction and up-to-date, I'll gladly accept those directions and disappear back into the ether in shame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:35 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Slendy Dance Party
Boot

Hi, this is not my video, but I found it at the THAC forums. Anyway I haven't watched the whole video personally, but it should be helpful!

YouTube: Link

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm
Monitor
Boot

It's really helpful. Thank you, by the way.

Should we regularly update this thread with a concentration of video links and evidence in the chronological order we find them to condense it all into one space as more information becomes available?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:35 am
Hazman
Entrenched

I think having a sticky for index might be better. Especially if it get's as big as MH. But yeah a post with every entry would be good.

I'm thinking something along the lines of:
Video (Entry/Broadcast #1): {URL} Forum Thread: {URL}

Especially if we start now while all the content is fresh and easy to find still.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 am
Monitor
Boot

A fair point. That's actually why I wanted to do this now, before things progress 'too far', and newcomers later into the series won't be able to follow events because the beginnings aren't well-documented and readily available. Especially if the Marble Hornets site actually changes later in some fashion.

Would archiving some of the Marble Hornets site information and clues be a good idea this early, just for the sake of documentation and consistent record-keeping?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 am
slendydreaming
Veteran

Whoever made that video is awesome! It's nice to have a timeline of what's happened so far, and I agree with Hazman that putting up a sticky might work better.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:09 am
gennerx
Unfettered

THAC Forum link
http://forums.thac.tv/forum/main-forum/44/56855-clear-lakes-44-timeline-as-of-august-3rd-2015

This is the most complete time line out there right now. It does a good job of including all the stuff that happened before the videos came out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 pm
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: