Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:32 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
PCCTS http://jahbulonian.byethost7.com/
Moderators: Administrators, Moderators, ndemeter, Varin
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 36 [531 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 34, 35, 36  Next
numah
Boot

7 could be 1 and 0 and 3 and 3 = cicada 3301

Yes there are some obvious illuminati references here.
There are some blatant cicada references here as well.
However, I thought these guys were reprensenting themselves as the Knights Templars. So it could just be a false clue with no actual connection.

The fact that someone (or someone's) actually took the time to make such a sophisticated and comprehensive 'game', for lack of better words, is the real puzzle. People are operating on the assumption that at the end of all of this there is some sort of prize or award. The reality is, we don't know what the payoff is, or even if there is one. So I guess my question is WHY. How could they possibly gain anything out of this? Who would put that much time and effort into something so minuscule.
I'm calling them out on their bluff. I want to see what they are capable of, and by the way of course they are monitoring this forum.

- Namuh (numah)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:45 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
atomicbear
Boot

Some assorted findings...

Hey guys... thought I'd pipe in here, I've been following this weird site now for about 3.5 weeks, ever since my sister sent me an email about the Cicada 3301 thing. I found that fascinating, so I searched around and found this jahbulonian.byethost7.com site.

First off, GREAT job putting all your findings together so concisely, RoundPyramid. I have mine all scattered around a dozen word documents and umpteen folders on my computer. I appreciate your hard work. Next, to all the other contributors here... thanks for keeping to the topic, and not posting a bunch of crap like I see on other forums that are trying to solve this.

Ok, so, on to the "puzzle"...

I noticed on the ORIGINAL website (which I have archived on my computer), that the header included some Hebrew text: גֻּלְגֹּתָא which translates to "The Skull". Just thought I'd mention it, as nobody else has.

I'm wondering if one of the latest clues (VAT TOG SUNK) refers to the ATV-3 Space Freighter that sunk in the Pacific Ocean... http://en.ria.ru/science/20121003/176373944.html (unscrambled = ATV GOT SUNK). Other possibilities are: Vat means "vessel" or "barrel" in Dutch. So, "Vessel Got Sunk"? (matches with the stormy sea scene in the latest youtube video they posted).

The latest video is titled "7 could be 1 and 0 and 3 and 3", which of course is 3301 backwards.

I can't help but think about the Supertramp album cover for Breakfast in America - which clearly shows Manhattan (and the Twin Towers). Pair that with the "Directions to soldier Karst" clue which gave Lat. Long. coordinates to the monument, where there was a Dutch "terrorist" attack on the Royal Dutch Family (Karst Tates crashed his car into a crowd of people and ended up crashing into the monument in front of the Royal Family's house), and it starts to give me some bad feelings. Was Karst one of these guys?

D17, Stones can roll... and What did they hide in Rolde, most likely refers to D17-Rolde Hunebed a megalith in the Netherlands. (kind of like Stonehenge). They rolled the stones into place, and the D17-Rolde was referred to as, you guessed it... Duvel's Kut (in latin: "Daemonis Cunnis" - remember that from the original clues on the jahbulonian website?!!??) It means "Devil's Cunt". <- sorry folks, I'm not making this up.

I'm thinking they put something there in D17 Rolde... is anyone on this forum in the Netherlands? Can you go check it out? Like a geocache box or something...

Anyhow, I have go go for now - I've got some more I will post later.

All the best,

-atomicbear

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 pm
atomicbear
Boot

Another clue (almost) solved?

Ok, so I think I have this one almost solved...

-------------------------------

If Y is 25% of 1000/10

FFF in mirrors FFF|FFF

GO FIGURE

-------------------------------

So, 25% of 1000/10 = 25. There are 26 letters in the alphabet, and "Y" is the 25th. So it makes sense that Y is 25% of 1000/10. Using the same logic, where A=1, B=2, C=3, ... X=24, Y=25, and Z=26, it stands to reason that F = 6. so FFF = 666. 666 mirrored (vertically) is 999. So, 666|999. Not sure what "GO FIGURE" means.

--atomicbear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:04 pm
AtenSet
Greenhorn

Vessel might be linked to qabbalah and the concepts of Tohu and Tikun.

I came here for the cicada, but may as well leave something for you before I go.

many years ago in my youth, I had a dream. I was in my grandparents home and alone. That house was built by my grandfather, and due to this has a somewhat simplistic layout; you enter into a narrow foyeur which immediately leads...on second thought, i'll need to type this out thoroughly.

The gist of the first sequence was a cross, a book and a smile. There is a danger in the hunger for the hidden.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm
Mr. Dophin
Boot

I've been following this website for maybe the last week - and saw A LOT of info on a 4chan /b/ thread (believe it or not, it was pretty productive) but most of it led us to a seemingly dead end. it was the ending in /dodedoc or something similar. We got hung up with what to do with the hunebed (dolmen/megalith) in Rolde which is in Drente. I acted as translator, being that I'm Dutch. I saw the request for someone to go visit D17 but I do live quite far away, so I don't think I'll be able to do that.
Anyways, in the video on the jahbulonian front page we see the text in the background "all cretans are liars". I don't think it's very significant but in itself it is a fallacy, due to the fact that the person saying it, Epimenidez, himself was Cretan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm
AtenSet
Greenhorn

I may get into this.

You have noticed the pun, right? Jah is a Rastafarian term for God, and in that tradition (and most others) babylon is the impure world.

God of the world ie Satan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:58 pm
Mr. Dophin
Boot

Are you referring to the origin of the website name? jahbulonian? I found that there are multiple origins for the name. 3 or so. 1 is rastafari, another is masonic that has to do with a person named jahbulon who is said to have found a ancient ruins of a temple i think it was, in the time of solomon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:12 pm
AtenSet
Greenhorn

You learn something new everyday.

Wikipedia basically states that Albert Pike agreed with me, or maybe that's just a common knee jerk to the word.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:29 pm
greybirdxx7
Boot

New here but been pretttty captivated by this site since a few days after it seemed to be found!
Crazy how the ATS forum can't be read anywhere now...

RoundPyramid wrote:
description readable is "Just hold it... You will see it! You will see the Major and his mean laser!"

It might be Major Lazer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_lazer

I just happen to be a fan of electronic music, so when I read "Major" and "laser" in the same sentence I couldn't help but think of him.

BTW, did you guys see when the background was this? http://hpbimg.mfox.nl/www.mfox.nl__7%27%27__what_fun__let%27s_get_digital.jpg

The full version had this
http://ring.cdandlp.com/gigi5055/photo_grande/114744546.gif

And the bottom says "this record contains a program in n.o.s basicode"
I was thinking back when this was the page background that maybe the album art depicted has a coded message. N.o.s basicode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASICODE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 am
atomicbear
Boot

Just noticed at the bottom of the main page, they updated this line:
UPDATE: JAN. 6 2013: NEW OASIS 372.847 TURN TIURN TURN!!!!!!!!! Turning...

Wonder if the second "TURN" was meant to be misspelled "TIURN" or not...

And, it says it was updated Jan 6 2013, instead of 2014...

Also, what is "NEW OASIS 372.847"?

Hmmmm...

--atomicbear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:34 pm
grgisme
Boot

atomicbear wrote:
Just noticed at the bottom of the main page, they updated this line:
UPDATE: JAN. 6 2013: NEW OASIS 372.847 TURN TIURN TURN!!!!!!!!! Turning...

Wonder if the second "TURN" was meant to be misspelled "TIURN" or not...

And, it says it was updated Jan 6 2013, instead of 2014...

Also, what is "NEW OASIS 372.847"?

Hmmmm...

--atomicbear

The words "Turn Tiurn Turn" link to here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great

Thought around 372.847:

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
In the Melvil Decimal System, this falls under the "Religion" category, http://www.librarything.com/mds/372.847

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 pm
RoundPyramid
Boot

We have to assume whoever or whatever has created this elaborate puzzle is also aware of this forum thread and is able to know when we are progressing and how we are progressing. The threads on other websites that have had the topic of this website have almost all been removed from the internet and are accessible using google cache only, which is quite limited. Who would have the power to pull threads on 3 seperate forums? I hope this thread isnt shut down until we solve this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:37 pm
glennysalmon
Boot

"17 is he who comes from East and West..."

The Knight of East and West? It's the 17th degree in some rite of Freemasonry.

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm
greybirdxx7
Boot

This may sound crazy but....
Maybe some free association will be fun

We Have the Spear

1968 (It's a date - Israli submarine sinks - enter Vietnam war)
i am who i am m w 1323 / for that he is strong in power / the tooth in the zipper of reality / 325 / 5856 / last days god lives in los angeles / statistically probable or true is the choice / this was your life

936 ; 156
666 / let there be light / Cavalry Cross / 978 / As Above So Below / 6 6 6 / 33 / occult gateway / the fifth element (spirit?) / 28 / crossed the line / pi = 3 / The Seventh Day / And Wherefore One / in divers place / That's all folks

Stones can Roll

ley lines / Check the Numbers / Red Sky / Craze / The Sea Serpent

1002; 150
libra rising sign / eleventh sephira / Seven is the Key / Matrix Lexicon / 24 / Cogito Ergo Sum / 420 / O is the Mirror / 9th dimension / Curse of Baphomet / 22nd / 11 14 / cold as any stone / back to square one / like a moth to a flame / 1 & 1/6th (1.1666666666667) / 8 thoughts / time is relative / dangerous cover

= עקרב = Scorpion
בר נפלי = bar unexploded

Black Moon Lilith / The Mothman / lies lies lies / Hecate goddess / Osiris Child /
Thoth Enoch / Satanos /Qutb (axis, pole, pivot)

372; 372
Geburah / Mason / Fibbonaci / Oil Z / blackbird / black magic / 666 Elohim

Also note that 6/13 --> 613 ---> 3301

"and all the men and women merely players "

= את האמת = The Truth

כי אחד חינם ערכות = free as a wind (more or less)

May 5th America Sinked / thirteen eyes / the veil / join or die / supreme mathematics / 7 G / the opposite of nothing / Syncretism / Avignon

[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/agrippa/agrippa2c.htm]
alarzach, begins at the seventeenth degree of gemini, eight minutes and thirty four seconds[/url]

new oasis

מה שם יהיה משיח בן דוד להיקרא = what name will the messiah be called

548 / the Point in the Cross / 854 / the divine algorithm / 7 steps / 7th sealed book / roll your stone / black stone of shiva

630; 105
911 / Tiphareth / lightening / blood moon / pyramids / Reverse A L / symbols / the world / win the game / Manvantara

who comes from east and west

go up 10 3 2 0 1 3 / 2002 / by peace he will destroy many / leopold van sacher masoch the unsealing of the tetragrammaton / where were you / why even try

1704; 284
capitol building rotunda dome / fool the the hand who by folly / lord the judah the the babylon of 909 / cried fear rams in to i through 0174 / the twenty six numbers / the undoing of manifestation / inhabitants of the universe / guardians of the equilibrium / elect will know the truth / there is meaning to all of this / revelation twenty three / be careful what you wish for / collaborators of wickedness / riddle wrapped up in an enigma y / nine paths of the inferior beard / first letter of greek alphabet / nine hundred thirty years / sǝƃuǝllɐɥɔ ʇsǝʇɐǝɹƃ sʎʇıuɐɯnɥ ɟo ǝuo ǝq ʎɐɯ llıʇs uıɐɯǝɹ oʇ (to remain still may be one of humanitys[sic] greatest challenges)[/b]

What Crisis??!!

key of the bottomless pit / proverbs eight nine / three structures in one / hydrargyrum / of him gives to for all in 192 / Witnessing / Star of Olympus / ninth dimension of consciousness / the seven hathors

774; 129
electricity / goddess isis / pandora's box / butterfly / judgement day / the oracle of delphi / alpha centauri / hebrew language / hide the secret / jqqqqqqq / rough diamond / transhuman / The Slanderer / Lost Meaning / countdown / the middle way / oscillation / lords of pain / experiment / Orions Belt

VAT TOG SUNK

1293 (very similar to What Crisis??!!)
targeted individual / whispered falls / land for the crazy / the devils number

900; 150
forehead to be sealed / understanding / liber al vel legis (the book of the law) / the left hand of god / uncertainty / great wolf lodge / 81 9 / 981 / 5:55 / crown of light / the word abrahadabra / strange sense d / 189 / turn a blind eye / i saw the seven / the chosen ones / 369 / out of the blue / something blue

what did they hide in rolde?

we are all going to die from radiation / against do splendor are ever relied hope 0156 / vault of the abyss / L A's word so in haxor / altar statues of the horned god and mother goddess

1380; 230
this is the apocalypse / the appearance of the eleven / 153 / it is all in the numbers / galactic federation of light / lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) / the abcs of revolution / i left him to find myself / keep your promises / 1864 / base things of the world / the man of lawlessness / memory banks of the mind / 5772 / jury is still out / plot to win souls / secrets from the past / 351 / quadrature of the circle / pillar 67 / the three pillars of the / that is the questions / it beggard all description / eighth reason to get free

G Between Lines and Hooks

421 / in lesson folding a solomon glory the 206 / he almighty their lord them o distant 928 / terrorist organization / testimony of the truth / the one world order / the keeper of the word / the entire universe /

1362; 227
sealed with seven seals / and in his hand a sharp sickle / 360 / 17 x 6 / 17 thoughts / sixth seal pole shift / the revelation of the egg / ipsos word of the aeon / delusions of grandeur / 4428 / infamous butterfly / follow the signs mark / Norway light spiral / netherlands vs denmark / Youll never be the same / 23rd Prime / Whet your appetite / people believe anything

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 pm
Last edited by greybirdxx7 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 am; edited 3 times in total
atomicbear
Boot

Quote:
"17 is he who comes from East and West..."

The Knight of East and West? It's the 17th degree in some rite of Freemasonry.

@glennysalmon: You are correct. It is the 17th degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. That's why in the next clue it says "D and the number", which refers to "D17" Rolde Hunebed in the second round of clues. (D17, Stones can roll... and What did they hide in Rolde).

--atomicbear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm
Page 3 of 36 [531 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 34, 35, 36  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
Jump to: