Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:35 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
PCCTS http://jahbulonian.byethost7.com/
Moderators: Administrators, Moderators, ndemeter, Varin
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 36 [531 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 34, 35, 36  Next
numah
Boot

So far my theory on what this means:

Clue 2:
D17

Stones can roll...

What did they hide in Rolde?

Their is a video on satenetas rotenetor youtube page titled
ʍɥʎpıpʇɥǝʍoɹsɥıdɟnןɯɐsʇǝɹɟɐןןopʍuʇɥǝsʇɐıɹs mash up party est 1119 ad ʞuıƃɥʇs ʇǝɯdןɐɹ
the 6th picture in or at 38 seconds it shows rocks glowing in the moon light. Or atleast i'm assuming that it's moon light. The point is, D17 is the Hunebed Rolde.
Links to the video below. At about 10 seconds in you can get a glimpse of some sort of sound that last for about 20 seconds, it needs to be decoded to figure out what they are saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTW3tEqy-e8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:13 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Alicedee
Kilroy

Quote:
CLUE 3:
Round number 2

Only 11 people knew what we know

G between lines and hooks

CLUE 4:
Crisis?

What Crisis??!!

VAT TOG SUNK

Clue 3 probably has something to do with freemasonry, but that seems pretty straightforward

Clue 4 :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis%3F_What_Crisis%3F
Quote:
Crisis? What Crisis?" is a line in The Day of the Jackal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Jackal

This book is roughly about a right-wing extremist group planning an assasination
Seems to relate to the dutch pdf-article, which is about an informant who worked undercover in a variety of extremist groups
http://www.burojansen.nl/pdf/kraaijer/hetdubbellevenvaneenAIVDinfiltrantinformant.pdf

but i have no idea what " VAT TOG SUNK " could refer to

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 pm
numah
Boot

Good work Alicedee.

Okay back to part of clue 2:

The stones are glowing in the video. So maybe that's some sort of sacred ritual. It's been thought that the Hunebed's were used as burial grounds for the dead. However, there is "ample" evidence that corpse were burnt instead of buried. And some of the Hunebedden contain artifacts to help the deceased on their voyage to the afterlife. - sounds almost occult.

Anyway, the video is titled ''ʍɥʎpıpʇɥǝʍoɹsɥıdɟnןɯɐsʇǝɹɟɐןןopʍuʇɥǝsʇɐıɹs mash up party est 1119 ad ʞuıƃɥʇs ʇǝɯdןɐɹ ''
When flipped it reveals a joke.
Why did the worshipful master fall odwn the stairs mash up party est 1119 ad knights Templar
And yes that typo is actually part of the original context.

Heres the error free version
Why did the worshipful master fall down the stairs?

The answer: Because the Entered Apprentice had taken the first step.

The joke was on a freemasonry page.
Author of the Joke
name: Wor.Bro. R. Raymond
lodge: Baden Powell 505
grandlodge: UGL. of Qld Australia
Link to Joke
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/jokes_2008.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:47 pm
glennysalmon
Boot

I am following this for a while right now. My guess is that it will lead into some dark hole that we don't want to be. It s creeping me out for over a month now.

Maybe they are on the search for some dark souls?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:50 pm
numah
Boot

glennysalmon wrote:
I am following this for a while right now. My guess is that it will lead into some dark hole that we don't want to be. It s creeping me out for over a month now.

Maybe they are on the search for some dark souls?

Its possible. Ha, look these people (whoever they are) have devised the most intricate, mysterious, and intelligent game. Although not really a game, it sure is fun. Truth is, you know too much to quit now. You are drawn back to this because you are fascinated with the mystery. Even if you do quit, you will always see the signs. Cannot un-see what thou hath already seen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:18 pm
numah
Boot

Back to clue 4:
CLUE 4: ROUND 1
Breakfast in America

Superb!!

WHAT NUMBERS DO THE TWIN PINES READ IN MIRRORS AND A GATHSAH

CLUE 4: ROUND 2
Crisis?

What Crisis??!!

VAT TOG SUNK

Okay something interesting to note about the clue 4's. Breakfast in America, and Crisis? What Crisis??!! Are BOTH Album titles of the band Supertramp.
Crisis? What Crisis??!! was released 09/14/1975
Breakfast in America was released 03/29/1979

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supertramp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis%3F_What_Crisis%3F
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast_in_America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm
damip
Greenhorn

Hello, I had a look at the password page http://jahbulonian.byethost7.com/11933011033911.html

When unescaped, the permuted string is a 557 character-long string :

Code:
sl/iECN"ttp:P <hwxh>mhtmlLmY<mwDs><hea"mtmmea<Xmehttpot>mt-/"<0wtole9>/11im0t 311</m3m9ttt>Wmmtyleamlsy>d=1"t/cssoe tm n<!!-mbodn-wm{dwmU   bgroula/k-0mlDor00008:d#;dmmr}mody,1m-b,:i m{mcolo m-    meF3FFmmm}<F";m>t>.mmstylxmr/<b>mmoii>wmmiv acm dgm1"tcer">m nte  ep->133 0m1  1me3t3 </p>m9"1mpm<lp>sp;<F>;mm.  &nbs<<n><mo>tmmdiv>mm0/mtmbmodmm</<ytmm=hmummc/F-tmrm <pppm9mp-//pte0 <xm11tmhd</ <tmmn>llm

From the contents, I deduced it was an HTML page with some permutations, so I extracted the usual page layout code they use and got it perfectly (the layout code I used was their 404 error page, stripped from the title and the central contents) :

Code:
<DOCTYPE>
<html><head>
<meta>
<title></title>
<style>
<body>
</style></head>

<body>
<div>
  <p>&nbsp;</p>
  <p></p>
  <p>&nbsp;</p>
</div>

</body></html>

The only remaining characters were :
91119101FFFF11 01 133 91F 0F 90 11/ mmm
The 'mmm' may not be relevent since it encodes a carriage return. This is a mix of the title of the page, and the code it displays, still permuted.
The spaces may or may not be relevant. The slash is most probably an URL folder separator like before.
When ignoring mmm and the spaces, and rearranging a little, we get 0911119009111190FFFFFF113311/ and the number of combinations is 667,633,523,176,620,000
When assuming the folder is 09111190/ like for another page, we look at what we can do with 09111190FFFFFF113311, and the number of combination drops to 209,513,304,000.
Still a way to go... would be nice to be able to assume something on the title of the page

Some facts about the password :
-any unicode character with a code superior to 556 has the same efect : it does not induce a permutation but discards one algorithm step. This means that the relevant range of characters available in the password is 557 (codes from 1 to 557). However, some of the characters are unusable see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unicode_characters
...But maybe only the standard alphabet is used

-if the password length is superior to 557, the extra characters will be ignored

I'm going to ask a friend of mine who is an excellent mathematician, to see, knowing the layout HTML code and assuming a password shorter than say a hundred not-too-exotic characters, how we can deduce the possible passwords or permutations from the information given by the repeated use of the password in the decoding process. The shorter the password, the easier it will be.

Let's just hope they are not assholes and do not change something when they see my bypass attempt Wink

Damip.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm
Last edited by damip on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
glennysalmon
Boot

I can't imagine that this is a game. What idiots would put such horrific stuff into website that is the host for a game. Pretty sick game in that case.

And Supertramp, of course how could I have not seen that!?

Because Supertramp happens to be the band that once (1974 I think) published an album with a really creepy and weird cover.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:28 pm
glennysalmon
Boot

They have changed the page again today. I just noticed it after getting a auto update message that the website was updated because of a script I wrote to track things on that website.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:26 pm
damip
Greenhorn

glennysalmon wrote:
They have changed the page again today. I just noticed it after getting a auto update message that the website was updated because of a script I wrote to track things on that website.

Haha the password page 11933011033911.html has just been deleted !
They may have seen that I was getting a little too close in cracking their password system without playing the game (see my previous message)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm
pyrotas
Boot

Decoding still makes a lot of sense as we stil have the encrypted content, whatever that is (most likely a link).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 am
RoundPyramid
Boot

There are the audio files that simply haven't been checked for anything from Morse code to encrypted audio messages. Perhaps that's the next step?
Great progress everyone I figured id be alone on this.

wow the password page has been deleted immediately after i posted this message
also the satenetas Rotenetor youtube uploaded a new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANK5R2KZ7bA
which is now removed because "This video contains content from UMG. It is not available." description readable is "Just hold it... You will see it! You will see the Major and his mean laser!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 am
numah
Boot

Okay good work guys. I'll work on decoding the audio files and post any results I get. But I think we need to go back and recheck all the clues that we've gotten so far. My theory is that the clues from round 2 are add on's from the clues in round 1. They are very similar in nature.

Hacking the encrypted password site could work, however, I think its best if we play by the rules. Also, it is a hexadecimal based encryption. Which means the letters FFF|FFF are indeed numerical in value.

The site's countdown clock is for 11:33:55
1+1 = 2
3+3 = 6
5+5 = 10
2+6+10=18 = 9
11+33+55 = 99
99 is divine
and 9 is a magical number.
Something of other interest is that G inbetween lines and hooks could be referring to the Masonic G which is in the middle of the compass's and squares.
The value of G is 7. Different freemasonry lodges associate G with different meanings like God, Geometry, Greater architect,.. etc.

Also, I think the password has been in front of us the whole time. Because so far everything seems to revert backwards. I guess we won't know until we figure it out. Time to get crackin'

- Namuh (Numah)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:46 pm
glennysalmon
Boot

They have just updated the page again it seems because there is another video in the background.

It is the same video that they uploaded to their youtube channel as well.

Shocked

I really don't know what to think of this.

YouTube: Link

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm
grgisme
Boot

Bizarre that the cicada image from Cicada 3301 is used repeatedly in that video.

If not for a cryptic ARG, why bother creating such a weird video?

I suspect that "We have the spear" is referring to the Spear of Destiny.

Also, "Ill You Me Naughty" is obviously Illuminati. -- Not that any of this means anything as far as I can tell.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm
Page 2 of 36 [531 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 34, 35, 36  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Updates » News & Rumors
Jump to: