Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Slender Man Mythos
[ABANDONED SERIES] WHATAFUNNYMOUTH
Moderators: ChildOfAtom, Cougar Draven, DavFlamerock, Dixie_Wolf, ndemeter
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
MichaelisHere
Veteran

[ABANDONED SERIES] WHATAFUNNYMOUTH
a funnymouth series?

http://www.youtube.com/user/WHATAFUNNYMOUTH?feature=watch

YouTube: Link

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
OhWhatProvidence
Entrenched

Okay then.... well, my interest is def piqued. But, I don't know what leads to this being a SMM series, and what's a funnymouth? Is that just part of the title or is it part of something that already exists?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm
ChildOfAtomModerator
Unfictologist

Funnymouth is another creepypasta. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth

Michael... this isn't SM related. This is an SM forum. We already stretch the definition of what UF is for by being here, let's not clutter the place too much with things that don't belong.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm
ThinSuit
Unfettered

Niiice thank you OP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 am
Perilous
Boot

Second vid is up. It looks like the dialogue directly from the creepypasta. Not entirely sure this is an arg or even something worth following. It might just be a way of telling the story in a video format rather than just text from pasta. If that's so, than I don't see a reason for even doing it. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Those freakin eyes freak me out somethin fierce
O)_(O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm
tloyc2012
Veteran

ChildOfAtom wrote:
Funnymouth is another creepypasta. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth

Michael... this isn't SM related. This is an SM forum. We already stretch the definition of what UF is for by being here, let's not clutter the place too much with things that don't belong.

Well, The Rake's had about three or four vlogs/blogs that use him in place of SM posted on here.

One for another isn't all that bad, you know. Just so long as it doesn't clog the whole thing and transform it into 'creepypastavlog' world.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 pm
Foxhound2016
Veteran

Idea

Since there's new series related to Slendy but not about him, like Whispered Faith, I think we should make a new Chaotic Fiction Forum about other mythos (we can call it creepypasta or something).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 pm
ChildOfAtomModerator
Unfictologist

That is totally outside anything we can do. Only Admins can create a sub-forum there. As I said, this forum is actually dedicated to ARGs, and as 95% of what has come out of SM is NOT an ARG... we sort of stretch the definitions of this forum enough as it is. I wouldn't anticipate us getting too much more real estate around here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm
SignerJ
Unfettered

ChildOfAtom wrote:
That is totally outside anything we can do. Only Admins can create a sub-forum there. As I said, this forum is actually dedicated to ARGs, and as 95% of what has come out of SM is NOT an ARG... we sort of stretch the definitions of this forum enough as it is. I wouldn't anticipate us getting too much more real estate around here.

I'm honestly just glad that Unfiction hasn't shut down this entire forum yet, considering everything that has been happening.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm
Perilous
Boot

I agree with the above. It would actually be great to get something between The Slender Man Mythos, and News and Rumors. A middle ground where this sort of thing can go. The SMM section gets way more traffic than N&R so that's probably why these things come here rather than there. What entails an arg has been done to death and back on this forum, but still, the unfiction forums will always lovingly be the best place to go to for these kinds of things and we all know it (<3).
Accommodating it may be in everyone's best interest. Smile

Just my $.02

EDIT: To clarify, my intentions aren't to rustle anyone's jimmies. We all love this place to death or we wouldn't be here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 pm
OhWhatProvidence
Entrenched

Not trying to be rude but yea... why does it have to be here? Go find another forum that's dedicated to Fear Mythos/Creepypasta/Slender Nation. unFiction is for ARGs. Some of the SMM stuff is kinda ARGish but some of it isn't. No need to make it's own subforum for that because that's /not the main point behind unfiction/. You can go to an indie webseries forum or a found footage forum or something if you're really keen on having your own special place but we've already got the SMM just for the SMM.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

I wasn't going to say anything at all, really... But I take personal offense to a few anti-ARG sentiments.

You get more traffic than N&R *only* because most of the posts here are fluff - something we don't really take kindly to in N&R. Arguments about which series is better than the next, constant 15 second web videos, very little actual substance. Oh, and let us not forget just how many of you are posting as multiple accounts and pretend to have conversations. That's not to say every post outside of SMM is substance and awesome, but it certainly isn't as vapid.

Regardless of your opinion on Alternate Reality games, you are basically borrowing space to post your web videos to get feedback on, with little to no real games involved, on a gaming website paid for by the kind people you are shitting on by saying we've done it to death. Spacebass pays for this WHOLE place out of pocket, and with donations {and I can promise you, they aren't enough to run UF}.

This is a website DEDICATED to Alternate Reality Games. The SMM subforums is kind of the bastard child we let slide. You want more creepy pasta, you have many other forums - hell, you can always make your own if you are willing to pay for it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm
punxtr
Die Hard Try Hard

Pixiestix wrote:
I wasn't going to say anything at all, really... But I take personal offense to a few anti-ARG sentiments.

You get more traffic than N&R *only* because most of the posts here are fluff - something we don't really take kindly to in N&R. Arguments about which series is better than the next, constant 15 second web videos, very little actual substance. Oh, and let us not forget just how many of you are posting as multiple accounts and pretend to have conversations. That's not to say every post outside of SMM is substance and awesome, but it certainly isn't as vapid.

Regardless of your opinion on Alternate Reality games, you are basically borrowing space to post your web videos to get feedback on, with little to no real games involved, on a gaming website paid for by the kind people you are shitting on by saying we've done it to death. Spacebass pays for this WHOLE place out of pocket, and with donations {and I can promise you, they aren't enough to run UF}.

This is a website DEDICATED to Alternate Reality Games. The SMM subforums is kind of the bastard child we let slide. You want more creepy pasta, you have many other forums - hell, you can always make your own if you are willing to pay for it.

Brownie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 pm
Perilous
Boot

Hey there, my bad guys. I am new to this community and I spoke pretty ignorantly. Please understand I only said the things I said because I like this site, and would honestly not be fond of the idea of leaving regardless of the reason. I didn't mean to say that args are done to death, I meant that the discussion of what constitutes an arg and whether or not smm vlogs with a twitter account is considered an arg. In fact the opposite is true, I think args are just getting started and have considerable potential.

I also didn't intend to trash News and Rumors. Lovely place, I lurk pretty hard there and PM'd a game there. Got to know a bunch of brilliant, and dedicated people too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 pm
ThinSuit
Unfettered

I think this thread should stay.

also

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Slender Man Mythos
Jump to: