Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 
 
Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!
 
The time now is Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:41 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
[TRAILHEAD] The Spider-Man Viral Begins
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 36 of 60 [890 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 58, 59, 60  Next
Author Message
youngpaddy1
Decorated


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 158

numbers at the bottom of yellow page?

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
ueealyiqcnv, Equivalency anagram


PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
MOVIELORD101
Entrenched


Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 866

youngpaddy1 wrote:
numbers at the bottom of yellow page?

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
ueealyiqcnv, Equivalency anagram
What link does that lead to? You're confusing me!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
youngpaddy1
Decorated


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 158

http://www.oscorpindustries.com/empiricalresearch
look at the bottom of the page and highlight, I don't know what it's for but that is what you get if you use the numbers for coordinates on the yellow paper.

There are more at the bottom of the next page but they are 3 digit coordinates where's the z function on paper?

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
ytiellaibri reliability anagram, it's a simple book count


http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


MOVIELORD would have beaten me to it had I not got there first Razz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Last edited by youngpaddy1 on Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
MOVIELORD101
Entrenched


Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 866

GOT IT!

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IakKereshna
Boot

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 32

MOVIELORD101 wrote:
GOT IT!

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


damn! you beat me to it by a minute :/

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IakKereshna
Boot

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 32

so all that's left is the shapes+letters one at the bottom of http://www.oscorpindustries.com/animaldynamicslab/molecularnesting/levels, yes?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
MOVIELORD101
Entrenched


Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 866

IakKereshna wrote:
so all that's left is the shapes+letters one at the bottom of http://www.oscorpindustries.com/animaldynamicslab/molecularnesting/levels, yes?
yep

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
ObFuSc8
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 104

IakKereshna wrote:
MOVIELORD101 wrote:
GOT IT!

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


damn! you beat me to it by a minute :/



Heh. You guys beat me to it by a couple minutes. Good job. But this page seems like it's part of a code too.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
MrToasty
I Have 100 Cats and Smell of Wee


Joined: 03 Aug 2004
Posts: 4302
Location: Des Moines, IA

Silly me, first rule is to highlight every thing on the page... Laughing
Nice work!

And yes it does look like the new page would lead to more as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IakKereshna
Boot

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 32

ObFuSc8 wrote:
IakKereshna wrote:
MOVIELORD101 wrote:
GOT IT!

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


damn! you beat me to it by a minute :/



Heh. You guys beat me to it by a couple minutes. Good job. But this page seems like it's part of a code too.


Hm. No text hidden at the bottom this time. I'm not sure, there's not enough information on just this page to make anything with, I think. Maybe if we solve the shapes one, its result+this one will make one more puzzle?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
ObFuSc8
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 104

At the risk of beating a dead spider, I tried the letter shift with the end code again and got:

E D U T I L I M I S I R E V which is Verisimilitude.


Maybe this combines with solution of http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IakKereshna
Boot

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 32

ObFuSc8 wrote:
At the risk of beating a dead spider, I tried the letter shift with the end code again and got:

E D U T I L I M I S I R E V which is Verisimilitude.


Maybe this combines with solution of http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


well it does work

http://www.oscorpindustries.com/verisimilitude

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
ObFuSc8
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 104

IakKereshna wrote:
ObFuSc8 wrote:
At the risk of beating a dead spider, I tried the letter shift with the end code again and got:

E D U T I L I M I S I R E V which is Verisimilitude.


Maybe this combines with solution of http://www.oscorpindustries.com/equivalencyreliability


well it does work

http://www.oscorpindustries.com/verisimilitude


Just realized that and tweeted same!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IakKereshna
Boot

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 32

Well I don't think this one combines with the other... I think at this point we've uncovered everything. This was exactly the same number of pages we unlocked last week, too, so... Unless they've upped the ante and added one more (which I kinda doubt - the two pages are unrelated), I think we're done for now.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
youngpaddy1
Decorated


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 158

I can't believe I messed up counting backwards on my fingers Embarassed

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 36 of 60 [890 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 58, 59, 60  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group