Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

The Black Watchmen Project

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:49 pm
All times are UTC - 6
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
[Trailhead] Glass Heaven
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 55 [819 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 53, 54, 55  Next
prophet
Veteran

Stuart133 wrote:
I sent another email off to the church asking for help on how to "begin on the path", though I suspect that the answer will become clear when we assemble the accented letters message ...

So this is my first taste of ARGs, and already I cant bring myself to go to sleep, and I'm getting sucked in by this creepy seeming church Razz

Agreed, I did as well, hopefully they reply soon, the waiting (at least for me) is the hardest part. I know my fiance and I have just recently gotten in to ARG's and we have been up odd hours all week following along, these things can be so immersive, it's awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:43 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Stuart133
Veteran

The plot continues to thicken, I have another email

Quote:
I am the one in charge of this sort of thing. If you are truly wanting to find peace and enlȋghtenment in your life, you must only follow the teachings of our god, the Crystalline Lord. The Lord is the one that can see you through to the greatest Glass Heaven.

To officially join the Church and prove your worth, you must earn your pillars: red, green, and ᶀlue. Joy, purity, and ḽife. I can hélp you earn purity and the others can teach you how to earn joy and life. But only the earnest in heart will find truth in the darkness.

Coloured as in the email.

EDIT: Missed a lot of accents in my original email:

Quote:
Greetίngs. We are sorry about your difficulties, we do not have as ₥any reṗresentatives in as many lόcations aṡ we had in the paṡt. We can serve as your representatίve at the moment.

I hope that I can help you in your struggles to find enlightenment, and I know that the ᶀest joy will find you if you continue on in pursuit of our truth.

I know that there is a way to be pure again and use the gifts of the Gḽass Hĕaven that have been given to us in a just way, and if you'll join us, we can ŧrain yόu in these gifts.

The greatest of all is life in enlightenment. I hope and pray that you will continue to seek out enlightenment through your entire life.

If you have any questions about how to begin on your path, please do not hesitate to write again, but understand that only you can start on this path. We cannot do it for you. You must have the desire.

Sorry about that :S

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:43 pm
Last edited by Stuart133 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
prophet
Veteran

Stuart133 wrote:

Quote:
I am the one in charge of this sort of thing. If you are truly wanting to find peace and enlȋghtenment in your life, you must only follow the teachings of our god, the Crystalline Lord. The Lord is the one that can see you through to the greatest Glass Heaven.

To officially join the Church and prove your worth, you must earn your pillars: red, green, and ᶀlue. Joy, purity, and ḽife. I can hélp you earn purity and the others can teach you how to earn joy and life. But only the earnest in heart will find truth in the darkness.

Coloured as in the email. Oh and another thing, just noticed that accented letter in my original email. It just appears as a box, and it is the B of best in the red paragraph

So it looks to me, as "ible" in the accented characters...can someone confirm please. I am still waiting for my return message.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm
Stuart133
Veteran

Looking at all the accented letters in my emails I get:

Impossible to. And then "ible" in the second email.

Perhaps the phrase is NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm
prophet
Veteran

Stuart133 wrote:

Quote:

Coloured as in the email.

EDIT: Missed a lot of accents in my original email:

Quote:
Greetίngs. We are sorry about your difficulties, we do not have as ₥any reṗresentatives in as many lόcations aṡ we had in the paṡt. We can serve as your representatίve at the moment.

I hope that I can help you in your struggles to find enlightenment, and I know that the ᶀest joy will find you if you continue on in pursuit of our truth.

I know that there is a way to be pure again and use the gifts of the Gḽass Hĕaven that have been given to us in a just way, and if you'll join us, we can ŧrain yόu in these gifts.

The greatest of all is life in enlightenment. I hope and pray that you will continue to seek out enlightenment through your entire life.

If you have any questions about how to begin on your path, please do not hesitate to write again, but understand that only you can start on this path. We cannot do it for you. You must have the desire.

Sorry about that :S

So with the accented letters: impossible to (correct?)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm
Stuart133
Veteran

That is what I came to ... this doesnt help us a great deal though. Have you had your second email yet?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Stuart133
Veteran

And another email, no accented letters that I can see though:

Quote:
Excellent.

To prove your worth and earn this pillar, you must simply believe you are ready. The teachings will come as you continue to seek the truth in the darkness. Purity is the last to earn, after joy and life. Follow through with the others' guidance and you will earn this pillar.

I will be your first guide·

One of the teachings that we have learned is that all sources of doubt and sadness are not to be had around us. If we do this, how can we not have joy?

My task is simple: remove all doubt and sadness from your life. Surround yourself with the Glass Heaven. If you have difficulty doing this, I have an alternate task you may complete instead.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 pm
prophet
Veteran

Stuart133 wrote:
And another email, no accented letters that I can see though:

Quote:
Excellent.

To prove your worth and earn this pillar, you must simply believe you are ready. The teachings will come as you continue to seek the truth in the darkness. Purity is the last to earn, after joy and life. Follow through with the others' guidance and you will earn this pillar.

I will be your first guide·

One of the teachings that we have learned is that all sources of doubt and sadness are not to be had around us. If we do this, how can we not have joy?

My task is simple: remove all doubt and sadness from your life. Surround yourself with the Glass Heaven. If you have difficulty doing this, I have an alternate task you may complete instead.

Oh poo, I haven't even gotten the first response back yet <sad>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm
100kfireflies
Veteran

My second email....written all in green. I guess I should ask.

Quote:
I am the one in charge of guiding the inquisitive. If you are truly waƞting tō find peace and enlighŧenment in your life, you must only follow the teachings of our god, the Crystalline Lord. The Lord is the one that can see you through to the greatest Glass Heaven.

To officially join the Church and prove your worth, you must eārn your pillars: red, green, and blue. Joy, purity, and life. I can help you earn purity and the others can teach you how to earn joy and life. But only the earnest in heart will find truth in the darkness.

We have a ċōƌȩ that we as followers must all follow. Each of us will teach you of this code, if you only ask.

ETA: it appears that my new accented letters are: n, o, t, a, c, o, d, e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Last edited by 100kfireflies on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
100kfireflies
Veteran

So I sent Will a copy of the first response I got back from the "church." He said he got a different response and will post it.

We shall see.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 pm
100kfireflies
Veteran

Photoshop or image editing skills?

Okay y'all, I think we are gonna need someone with photoshop skills If you see Will's latest entry he posted the reply he received. It is a blank image. I asked him if it was uploaded correctly and he said yes.

Sooooooooo anyone know what we can do to see if there is anything to the image?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm
Nathanial
Veteran

Re: Photoshop or image editing skills?

100kfireflies wrote:
Okay y'all, I think we are gonna need someone with photoshop skills If you see Will's latest entry he posted the reply he received. It is a blank image. I asked him if it was uploaded correctly and he said yes.

Sooooooooo anyone know what we can do to see if there is anything to the image?

That's literally a blank image. There's nothing there. Opening it in photoshop, it's just a transparent background.

Perhaps he means his reply was no reply?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm
100kfireflies
Veteran

I don't know. When I asked this is what he said:

"It is, the image is just white. If the link took you to a white page,
that's the image."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm
Nathanial
Veteran

100kfireflies wrote:
I don't know. When I asked this is what he said:

"It is, the image is just white. If the link took you to a white page,
that's the image."

Exactly. There's nothing to uncover in Photoshop. Take it what you will, but to me, I interpret it as "no reply" or blank reply.
Nothing is hidden in that image. Open it up, revert it, look for yourself. It's just blank Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm
DZombar
Unfettered

I'm jumping in to join all of you. This is proving to be interesting from what it seems and that makes me very excited.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:08 pm
Page 3 of 55 [819 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 53, 54, 55  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
Jump to: