Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Having Trouble with the Boards?
Ask in the General Forum
or email unforum /at/ unfiction.com

The time now is Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:51 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
[Trailhead] Behind The Yellow Curtain BTYC Ep5
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 10 [139 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 8, 9, 10  Next
inf.h5n1
Boot

the page error is strange..
noiz travels redirect to http://www.noiz-analytics.com/
and this sunday noiz had a different site with presentation of two different projects, noiz travel which was active and showed some graphics and noiz anlytics which wasnt active. now the main noiz page is gone. so there are major changes in noiz company site this week.
maybe we should fill the subscription form with qadhos agent info..

if we only had someone in toronto to go and check things out ><

also found this.http://www.noiz.com/ i have no idea what is it, just ran into it..

EDIT: not that i can see any importance for this, but the 3 tweets with locations arent from the exact same location.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:47 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
snorkle256
Unfettered

inf.h5n1 wrote:
the page error is strange..
noiz travels redirect to http://www.noiz-analytics.com/
and this sunday noiz had a different site with presentation of two different projects, noiz travel which was active and showed some graphics and noiz anlytics which wasnt active. now the main noiz page is gone. so there are major changes in noiz company site this week.
maybe we should fill the subscription form with qadhos agent info..

if we only had someone in toronto to go and check things out ><

also found this.http://www.noiz.com/ i have no idea what is it, just ran into it..

EDIT: not that i can see any importance for this, but the 3 tweets with locations arent from the exact same location.

My guess is that it is mostly OOG. That is their business and the other game that used noiz to track website was either a stress test, demo, or marketing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 am
inf.h5n1
Boot

another new tweet
Quote:
I grabbed this before they kick me out. Any agent from Toronto can try acces this data? http://yfrog.com/h3lf2etj

im not familiar with iPad so i have no idea whats that red sircle..
EDIT: and another one, 20min later..
Quote:
@drejlmcchair Yeah, pretty strange platform. Cloud computing with more then 65 servers worldwide. I feel it could be a coverup?

EDIT2: blasting! Laughing
Quote:
@drejlmcchair Or a greedy rogue agent trying to make money with technology that shouldn't be in civilian hands...

that sounds like qadhos's noiz tech and hence qadhos is govermental or something?
EDIT3: Neutral
Quote:
@snorkle256 I dont know if I can trust you... But if you have the pass code, join me in Quados chat. Will tweet when I am on tonight.

quados chat, whats quados?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 pm
drejl
Decorated

Right, bunch of shizzle went down tonight and someone sober who was there should write a post about it. So, that rules me out. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm
snorkle256
Unfettered

oh alight, but it makes me feel like I'm betraying the charater.

qadhos:
@snorkle256 Qadhos chat online, we used it in the past with other agent... Should not be hard to found, just join me on #Qadhos.

Will be on Qadhos for the next 15 minutes

So we scrambled on the mibbit chat and got into #Qadhos and eventually Qadhos showed up and asked us to tell him/her Where we liked to go fishing? as a way to identify ourselves as friends.

We kept brainstorming in #btyc and coudn't think of it right away an eventally Qadhos left. (Early i might add)

Qadhos
Looks like the #Qadhos channel is compromised. Where do you go fishing? If you know the answer, join me tonight.

The answer of course is a certain lake that a certain artist painted. I sent this info in a DM to @qadhos and got the following.

AHHHH, at last! I am so thrill to finally have a friend I can trust! Thank you! I am already back on the field, I tweet you tonight.

BTW, I know the iPad will be in display between 5 to 6. Do you think we could have someone look at the note on it?

Any Qadhos agent you can trust near the place?

So basically either get into #Qadhos tonight and answer the question or via twitter. Tell em you went fishing with me and tell them where of course.

Tex did and got this posted on the twitter for all to see

@TexRipley iPad will be on display tomorrow at Noiz Analytics booth between 9 am to 12 tomorrow. Maybe we can break the code then? #cec2011

So yeah, we need somebody in toronto to go and look at this for us.

Now sober up all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm
inf.h5n1
Boot

Just two things:
#qadhos (he/she/sasha/andrea) is at Canada-e-connect
http://www.canadaeconnect.com/en/travel.htm

and' found this: http://www.noiz.com/ which i cant find anything about..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 pm
snorkle256
Unfettered

inf.h5n1 wrote:

and' found this: http://www.noiz.com/ which i cant find anything about..

appears to be out of game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm
inf.h5n1
Boot

So, had this morning (around 5 am toronto time) a nice conversation with @Qadhos, lots of info, so here it goes:
After confirming im safe, she told me her daughter named Solvej was kidnnaped last year. 3 weeks ago, she was contacted online by someone named Entian pretending to have information regarding her daughter's location, and leading her to a network named qadhos. entian sent her a pic of her daughter, which she will publish later on tweeter.

As far as Entian explained to her, qadhos is some kind of organization that broke up years ago, his porpuse was to keep the balance between good and bad in this world. Some rogue agents were left on thier own with dangerous Qadhos tech, and she suspect one of these agent have kidnnaped her daughter. Entian also said that the implication of saving her daughter was bigger then just finding my her, and if she wont be saved something dangerous could happen and she needed to prevent it.

She said that after the contact was first made she turned to the police and opened a case but when back home Entian told her the police is useless, and when she checked the pilcemen she talked to have vanished.

She said she doesnt get to much of sleep and all those things make her fill like its a a nightmare, so i warned her to be cautious with sleeping and dreams.

After getting some clues from Entian leading to toronto somehow she heard on a company called Noiz "a cloud computing structure of more then 65 servers. (But I did saw breifly the admin panel, and I am convinced it was actually hundred of server). they say this technology is used for automated tracking and cyber investigation." as she said. she tried to gain more info by signing to the beta, and managed to have a glimpse on qadhos info, but then got cicked out. This ipad was the only lead she have.

So we are still in a search for someone in CEC to try and gain the info from this ipad. we have like 6 hours to do so, the ipad will be in display between 9-10..

@qadhos also tweeted later:
Quote:
Leaving for Montreal. I have failed with my mission. Hopefully, someone will be able to fulfilled it for me.

sorry for being overdetailed, dont want to miss anything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 am
drejl
Decorated

Thanks for the write up, both of you. Smile

So Solvej was kidnapped last year, 3 weeks ago.. That makes for the date 2010, January 14.

I decided to check the very first Beatrix/Solvej letter from ep 4 (the one she wrote before taking Nembutal). It's dated June 7th, 1977.
Not too sure what to make of that right now.
Also checked the other letters and none contains the date Mum (yep that's my nick for her now) mentioned.

That's some research from my side.
Meanwhile, I have no clue how we can get someone in Toronto to check this out.

On another note, seems we need to figure out more about Entian.
Again, I reread some of the letters...

"I remembered my feline friend's name was Entian and I knew that this talking cat was my chief counsellor"

"Unfortunately I will no longer have Entian to look after my affairs and my back. He has spent too long in the dreamlands in my absence and tends to sleep most of his days away (I know he is a cat but this sleeping is abnormal). He needs to return to the physical existence to rejuvenate himself and I have ordered him to go despite his protests"

Devra's last letter, the one to reach someone in the year 2010/2011 also contains something peculiar:
"You are Eschantra's right hand and only you can help me- help all of us"
Perhaps this is directed to Entian?

And from one of Solvej's letters which could be connected to Mum's Solvej:
"I have suffered enough since I returned here and now I wish to claim my reward which is to return to you as Beatrix. So I came up with a counter proposal that my spirit will possess the body of a fully grown adult for a few weeks in this future era so I can learn what I can. I never did like the thought of possessing another's body, not even those who were min in the past, but considering the alternative I'm willing to try it. A few weeks separating us from our reunion are better than many long years."

Some food for thought. My write up for today. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 am
PC Tex Ripley
Decorated

hmm.. just maybe to clarify this point ->
inf.h5n1 wrote:
she told me her daughter named Solvej was kidnnaped last year.

3 weeks ago, she was contacted online by someone named Entian...

new tweet from @qadhos

Quote:
No one on #Qadhos? Anyway, Good job team, you manage to get it before the end of the conference!! That was something!!!

Yeah... great job..!

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
err, anyone actually get it..?!

Confused

Tex...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
drejl
Decorated

PC Tex Ripley wrote:

I'm confused.. o_O..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 am
gott_sei_dank
Decorated

Good to see things are going smoothly as usual.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am
inf.h5n1
Boot

drejl wrote:
PC Tex Ripley wrote:

I'm confused.. o_O..

IG charecter, i guess, the question is if its in mum's side or someone tricking her..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm
inf.h5n1
Boot

double posting for this:

after blasting the twitter all firday morning trying to make someone to help us in taking picture of the ipad, we did got it!

"@infh5n1 This may be of interest, NOIZ-wise... http://yfrog.com/h5u9vdvvj "

from some reason, i havnt seen it, my bad.

and now had a brief conversation with mum at #qadhos, havnt said anything intresting, exept that she will send me the contact and photo Entian had with her..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm
drejl
Decorated

So we're stuck with a date and a code with nowhere to put for the time being. Or so it seems to me.. Wink

Only change I've noticed is the Quebec art site being updated. Just new stuff there. Pretty.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 am
Page 3 of 10 [139 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Old News & Rumors
Jump to: