Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: MetaCortechs » MetaCortechs: General/Updates
[Update]Email from beth to Katgirl
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
TheGreenRabbit
Boot

[Update]Email from beth to Katgirl

From Katgirl Metadex,
Quite interresting!

Quote:
Email from emc2SPLATmetadex.net
Date: 11/1/03 12:23
Subject: Unbelievable!

You are never going to believe this! I can't believe it and I was there. It's just incredibly insane.

I had just returned from a short walk gathering wood and stuff for the fire. There were a couple kids not far from the camp site that, like me, seemed to be waiting for something to happen. We were all startled when we saw a group of bats fly through a tree. No, they weren't flying through trees, but THROUGH A TREE! It was the most impossible thing that I've ever seen and I must have stumbled when I went to reach for my camera as I fell through my tent. Right through the side of it. When I caught my balance I swear that I was standing inside my tent yet I was outside. I mean, my feet and legs were in the tent and yet my head and arms were outside. There was no rip or tear or anything it. I just don't know, it's like it wasn't there, but it was. I was surrounded by my tent but I wasn't trapped, it was just a very curious feeling. When I looked to see if the kids had seen it I saw a man standing about 20-25 feet away. He was just standing there not saying anything. I have no idea what happened to the kids, they were gone. It was just him and me and all very strange. I turned and left the tent half way hoping that when I turned back around he'd be gone. But he was just stood there. I tried to talk to him. Nothing. I asked if he saw it, said hello. Nothing. Asked if he was ok, if he understood english. Still nothing. Then I asked if he knew what was happening and he started to leave. It was just so unreal and I felt like I was losing my mind. I have no idea where he went or anything. Why was he here? What was he doing? Was it all just my imagination? By the time I got my camera, he was gone and everything was back to normal.

I'm completely overwhelmed. Here I was absolutely prepared to document everything and I've got nothing but my memories. I wrote everything down afterward, but I'm certain that I missed something. I can't wait to get home and compare my notes with some of the other incidents. I should be home tomorrow morning or so, I'm hoping that something else may happen tonight, though I'm not sure that it will. I'll call you when I'm getting close so that I can pick up Laika. I hope that she hasn't been much trouble!

Beth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:28 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Tobester
Veteran

"I'll call you when I'm getting close so that I can pick up Laika. I hope that she hasn't been much trouble!"

"No, she's been real quiet......actually..... Twisted Evil "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:34 am
mulder
Boot

Are we getting a little "Matrixy" here? Or it's just me? Cool

(I always wanted to say that... Wink )

Is the man the same suited guy as described before by dina?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:18 am
niobexrev
Unfettered

This is the basic thing that was in the Beth's files. There might be something we're missing in her files, this might be for all us non-hacker people.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:26 am
mulder
Boot

niobexrev wrote:
This is the basic thing that was in the Beth's files. There might be something we're missing in her files, this might be for all us non-hacker people.

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25684

Definetly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:53 am
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: MetaCortechs » MetaCortechs: General/Updates
Jump to: