Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Slender Man Mythos
[LOCKED] EverymanHYBRID
Moderators: ChildOfAtom, Cougar Draven, DavFlamerock, Dixie_Wolf, ndemeter
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 725 of 1188 [17807 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, ..., 1186, 1187, 1188  Next
G.I.R
Entrenched

Someone should compile all the audio/video where the rake presumably shows up in.

>.>

<.<

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
I guess I'll do it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:53 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Didz
Unfictologist

G.I.R wrote:
Someone should compile all the audio/video where the rake presumably shows up in.

>.>

<.<

I guess I'll do it

lol you're an angel if you do. I'm useless at it......I still lurve my Sparky signature too Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 pm
Psyrin
Veteran

Didz wrote:
G.I.R wrote:

>.>

<.<

I guess I'll do it

lol you're an angel if you do. I'm useless at it......I still lurve my Sparky signature too Very Happy

That'd be totally awesome G.I.R =O
(and yea that Sparky banner is adorable)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 pm
quitthecarnival
Unfettered

Rhiannon wrote:
What I'm curious about is what Ryan was saying before the crash. Vince said "slow down when you're--"; he could have been referring to Ryan's speech, or how fast he was going in the car, if he heard the car suddenly accelerate.

I'm also rather curious about this bit. It's not clarified at all, and knowing what happened could clear up the confusion.

The other reason I feel Slendy didn't go after Ryan is beacuse why would he? I feel like he would need to get wrapped up in all this other nonsense which would seem silly because he just had one appearance. Granted it was an appearance in the video that keeps coming up, but still. Then again, that begs the question why would the Rake be coming after him.
It could just be Slendy doing his thing and taking out everyone around the guys that he can to try to isolate them I guess.
Ugh I have no idea anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Didz
Unfictologist

When the guys ended up on the beach, was Ryan with them? The guy who stands up next to.....whoever was holding the camera? I'ma re watch the videos.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 pm
SickSlickMan
Account Disabled

Hey Didz, have you and Alex re-established contact now that we know he's okay?

(I'm not wading back through the pages I missed, which, while it's not 40 pages, is still a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Didz
Unfictologist

SickSlickMan wrote:
Hey Didz, have you and Alex re-established contact now that we know he's okay?

(I'm not wading back through the pages I missed, which, while it's not 40 pages, is still a bit.

No nothing yet. I sent him a message a while back after first watching "Alex". Had nothing. Whether he's staying away from his channel because he thinks one of us sent Evan the footage I'm not sure. Hopefully he'll be in contact at some point. In a sentimental way I miss our conversations lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 pm
Mattwan
Entrenched

quitthecarnival wrote:
The other reason I feel Slendy didn't go after Ryan is beacuse why would he?

I think maybe for the same reason he went after Jessa: He's isolating the boys from their support network. Of course, with Jessa there was the added benefit of tormenting Jeff, but still I think it's a viable theory. If you want to weaken the enemy forces before your attack, first cut their supply lines.

We all know they can't rely on their parents for emotional support, so once you take out the friends the boys will be all on their lonesome, with no one to turn to but each other. If this is right, it doesn't bode well for Jessie.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:06 pm
Rhiannon
Unfettered

Mattwan wrote:
quitthecarnival wrote:
The other reason I feel Slendy didn't go after Ryan is beacuse why would he?

I think maybe for the same reason he went after Jessa: He's isolating the boys from their support network. Of course, with Jessa there was the added benefit of tormenting Jeff, but still I think it's a viable theory. If you want to weaken the enemy forces before your attack, first cut their supply lines.

We all know they can't rely on their parents for emotional support, so once you take out the friends the boys will be all on their lonesome, with no one to turn to but each other. If this is right, it doesn't bode well for Jessie.

Ryan was also around during ADitL, during which time Disturbing Shit* happened. Maybe Slendy and the Rake are both cleaning house and eliminating witnesses before going after the boys?

I'm fairly certain that when they wandered onto the beach it was just the EMH!boys. I'd have to double check 780f76 (along with Cops Checked, apparently).

*Disturbing Shit trademarked to Evan. Wink

Time and space flee every which way, disregarding your beloved logic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:23 pm
Didz
Unfictologist

Just watched 78of76.avi (how the hell does that number work out?)

I think Ryan picked up the torch. Jeff's holding the camera, Evan walks off and Ryan picks up the torch. Main reason I think it's Ryan is because of build and height. He's mega tall. I don't think I hear Vinnie at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:28 pm
SiticHybrid
Unfettered

you know what i just thought of 78 of 76 ?

House of leaves.. a house that's larger on the inside then the outside measurement should allow for. 78 of 76- a number larger then the group should allow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm
Didz
Unfictologist

SiticHybrid wrote:
you know what i just thought of 78 of 76 ?

House of leaves.. a house that's larger on the inside then the outside measurement should allow for. 78 of 76- a number larger then the group should allow.

That's what I was thinking. It only just dawned on me that the file name was higher than the quantity number. It also means there thought be a 77 somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm
Fallout1997

Rhiannon wrote:
Ryan was also around during ADitL, during which time Disturbing Shit* happened. Maybe Slendy and the Rake are both cleaning house and eliminating witnesses before going after the boys?

You know, if this IS what's going on, that opens up a whole new can of awesome and creepy worms: What if he's been getting just as stalked and tormented as the boys ever since A Day In the Life, but just didn't dare/was unable to tell the rest of the crew? And now that he's been in an accident there's a whole stash of evidence and sightings and whatnot belonging to Ryan that the guys will learn about?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 pm
quitthecarnival
Unfettered

I think that Slendy is going to start cleaning house (or has started if Ryan is a Slendy victim).
And the whole Ryan being tormented by Slendy by himself thing has crossed my mind. Along with the possibility the other random characters have been as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm
Shinigamikittens
Boot

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I think there's a lot more to Damsel than she's letting on.

Her first blog posts indicate that she knows the connection between Slenderman and the Noah's Ark story, and according to her most recent post she only saw him once IRL. That doesn't make sense unless she looked around after he chased her out, and why would she do that? Curiosity maybe, but that doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me. The fact that she has seen him in her dreams? That would make more sense, but I still can't see exactly how she would make the connection.
Look at her artwork too, at a stretch it all looks kind of Slenderman-y, and one of the pictures did have purple tape on it.

TL;DR I don't trust Damsel, even if she is locked up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm
Page 725 of 1188 [17807 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, ..., 1186, 1187, 1188  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Slender Man Mythos
Jump to: