Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
Learn Accept Prepare!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
gijig21
Boot

Learn Accept Prepare!!
What is it?

http://4-27-2010.com/

Ok so someone else mentioned this. There are some ties to cloverfield/JJ

Notice below the ties to the Dark Tower, a known JJ favorite. The mysterious video is also interesting.

Anybody know what it is... ARG or otherwise?

I found some research done on another site about this (godlikeproductions.com) where a user by the name of "Anonymous Coward" dug up the folllowing

Quote:
If you look at the source code of the site it has no meta tags so when google or any other search engine spiders the page it it wont add it to the directory.

The site was registered in 09 through godaddy the whois places registrant as DomainsByProxy which is what it says when you pay an extra fee to have your identity hidden. I have a few domains registered like this.

They link to a site called sciencetracker.net which is actually [link to april27sciencetracker.blogspot.com]
its obvious that the same person runs both sites, it apears they are trying to use sciencetracker to give credibility to what they are posting. If you notice on science tracker in the about me section it says the blog is run by Dr. Abel Vannay. Abel Vannay is a fictional character in author Stephen King's The Dark Tower series.

You will notice science tracker was registered at the same time as the 4-27-2001 site and also uses domains by proxy to hide the registrant.

They link to another sites
[link to theudf.com]
[link to churchoffundamentalabsence.org]
which were also registered at the same time and also have hidden registrant

In the source code on the churchoffundamentalabsence.org i found this line file:///XIX/Users/JmsLnch/Desktop/4_27/4272010.com its obvious the same person created both sites. I googled JmsLnch and found a youtube chanel [link to www.youtube.com] which has a 4-27 2010 video
So now we know the owner of all of the sites is JAMES LYNCH
Spent all that money to privately register his domains and i outed him in 5 min.
[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
IncidentCloverfield
Decorated

april 27 is a tuesday CDs usually release on tuesdays. I think the band is doing viral marketing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm
gijig21
Boot

http://theudf.com/

Has this on the site

"this site never works for me either..."

at the end of the statment is a link which leads you to this site which seems to be a loop back to the 4272010 site. but i fyou select all there is another link.

takes you here
http://theudf.com/fox/mcgee.htm

has a picture on the site with a picture on the bottom which takes you to a crazy site. which when you find a certain spot says you have gone to far.

But in the Mcgee site when you hover over the link it looks like a bunch of tiny words pop up. can anyone make out what it says?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 pm
gijig21
Boot

Might be nothing but it is ginving me something to do.

On the http://theudf.com/fox/mcgee.htm site when you hover over the bottom right hand corner of the picture this pops up. I couldn't quite make out all the words or punctuation or capitlaizations but here is what I could get out of it.

Iíve Spoken in ________ beyond _____ the sightings of blinded eyes Iím the soul of the wind in the wild. I am the compound of dark and light I am chaos and calm intertwined you in consistently at my side processed denial disruption of context disguised in shrouds of enlightened foresight never showing the sorrow ____ lurking coiled ____ watch how I defile the out from inside the fantasy ____ avoid pain from love the night consistent with inducedinfringed non-reality the human drugs yields the contented dead I am the ____ I am ____the withdrawal I am the ____ I am the god and when I come home the glowing soul dies conscience ___ soft degenerates and spite resides when all the wrong people die in the wake of _____ the follow and the ____ of preceding when the meek the lonely and the _____ the north and in the cold dark and complete ______ of comfort ill be there I am down your arms blame me ___ more I am of you I am like you will follow the god toward through the _____ I ____of life in meaningless wrath an accident gas tank explodes ____ becomes a ____ of soundand light engulfs a mother the slower burn ___ taken the propelled through _____ the launchpad for waves of ______ erupting in violence the ____ that die first help ____ ____ ____ down to those most loved the unwarned talk of loss worn round the heart the weight of worlds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm
IncidentCloverfield
Decorated

send it to Rasgold! He'll know what to do...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Euchre
uF Game Warden

You make baby monsters cry.
Rolling Eyes

If you want a band related to Cloverfield, there's always The Glass Helmets.
©Euchre 2007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm
RasGold
Unfettered

IncidentCloverfield wrote:
send it to Rasgold! He'll know what to do...

Euchre wrote:
You make baby monsters cry.
Rolling Eyes

If you want a band related to Cloverfield, there's always The Glass Helmets.

A) That first comment was not fair game.
B) I saw the Glass Helmets last they were in town!
C) There is no "C" other than Cloverfield!

Goodbye sober day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 am
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
Jump to: