Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 
 
Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Having Trouble with the Boards?
Ask in the General Forum
or email unforum /at/ unfiction.com
 
The time now is Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[ART] Marble Hornets Fanart
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 150 of 152 [2273 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
Author Message
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

Slightly stepping up on the art scale. Still enraged about the stupidity of many big-name dumbasses on the web who have the audacity to call themselves "arteests".
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

Seeing as I haven't made MH-related stuff in forever, I left the MH Deviantart group. Gievn that the series has ended, it's kinda tough for me to go into making more MH-related art. However, I am still active on my DA all the time. Just not sure if I will be posting stuff here anymore. I wish this place had a general art thread. Eh.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

In the meantime, I made this.


_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

I got bored so I'm putting together some Marble Hornets video game covers. Meh.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

While I'm doing this, I should ask if anyone has any suggestions for what MH images I should use for one of the covers. (I'm giving each console a unique cover) I have 3 down, but not sure on the fourth.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cyan507
Unfettered


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 749
Location: Ireland

The Condor wrote:
While I'm doing this, I should ask if anyone has any suggestions for what MH images I should use for one of the covers. (I'm giving each console a unique cover) I have 3 down, but not sure on the fourth.


Like the DVDs, I think none of them should have TO in them, but have something so simple but foreboding. Like just Tim's mask on one, maybe a heap of tapes on another.

I'd love one of the tunnel that Alex killed shirt guy in, like a shot from the inside like in 49, but with no one in the shot. Like one of each of the main locations for each season Since there's 3 main consoles and three seasons you could do it. Like PS3/PS4 could be the house Jay visited, Wii U could be Rosswood or the Tunnel and Xbox could be the hospital. I dunno. maybe even each cover could be one of the three boys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:35 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

Cyan507 wrote:
The Condor wrote:
While I'm doing this, I should ask if anyone has any suggestions for what MH images I should use for one of the covers. (I'm giving each console a unique cover) I have 3 down, but not sure on the fourth.


Like the DVDs, I think none of them should have TO in them, but have something so simple but foreboding. Like just Tim's mask on one, maybe a heap of tapes on another.

I'd love one of the tunnel that Alex killed shirt guy in, like a shot from the inside like in 49, but with no one in the shot. Like one of each of the main locations for each season Since there's 3 main consoles and three seasons you could do it. Like PS3/PS4 could be the house Jay visited, Wii U could be Rosswood or the Tunnel and Xbox could be the hospital. I dunno. maybe even each cover could be one of the three boys.


Hm. What I had so far was this.

And the PC idea had many variations in logo placement.




Still coming up with ideas for the others, and may go back on some of these, too.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:23 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

Evidently my art is so impactful that it causes entire hordes of 4Chan users to pile up and attempt to explain why I'm mediocre, but wind up simply making their lives look sad.

I feel like Martin Luther King Jr.
The white men cannot silence me!!
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:59 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

The mentality of the majority of humanity is what keeps me suicidal.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cyan507
Unfettered


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 749
Location: Ireland

The Condor wrote:
Evidently my art is so impactful that it causes entire hordes of 4Chan users to pile up and attempt to explain why I'm mediocre, but wind up simply making their lives look sad.

I feel like Martin Luther King Jr.
The white men cannot silence me!!


were you expecting any kind of positive feedback from 4chan users?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

I almost committed suicide a few minutes ago. Every day for the past year, dozens of people have sent me death threat after death threat. It's got me at my whits end...
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cyan507
Unfettered


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 749
Location: Ireland

The Condor wrote:
I almost committed suicide a few minutes ago. Every day for the past year, dozens of people have sent me death threat after death threat. It's got me at my whits end...


All I'm saying is don't go to 4chan for validation of your talent or anything in general. We look after each other on unficition (most of the time) and you know our inboxes are always open. We're here for you Condor <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
TheJoker
Entrenched


Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 1135
Location: Wisconsin

The Condor wrote:
I almost committed suicide a few minutes ago. Every day for the past year, dozens of people have sent me death threat after death threat. It's got me at my whits end...

Dude don't. People on the internet (especially 4Chan) can be stupid and shouldn't be listened to. We like you here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
The Condor
Unfettered


Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Posts: 475

Well this specifically was on Tumblr. Some wanna-be artist who fakes his age and fakes his depression decided to round up a good dozens of people and have them start threatening me and belittling me.
_________________
Very Happy >>> My DEVIANTART <<< Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cyan507
Unfettered


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 749
Location: Ireland

The Condor wrote:
Well this specifically was on Tumblr. Some wanna-be artist who fakes his age and fakes his depression decided to round up a good dozens of people and have them start threatening me and belittling me.


Again, like 4chan, tumblr is full of very shitty people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:12 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 150 of 152 [2273 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group