Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[INFO] The Wiki Thread
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 16 of 18 [267 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Hazman
Entrenched

I don't think it's "I'm not" and I don't think it's "I know you are" either. What I'm hearing is "I know it". Which then to me is rather scary, like The Operator is talking to him and he already knows why he has to go there and what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Starkley
Unfettered

If you listen to the audio clip I uploaded it's definitely a four syllable sentence, and the third syllable isn't "It." I can go to work on cleaning it up a bit but the more I look at it the more I'm sure it's "I know you're there."

TO is aliens.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:46 am
Katsatitagain
Decorated

I heard "I know you're there" too when I watched, I heard it too. and looking back at my original run through I thought similarly. I'll adjust it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Hazman
Entrenched

Maybe it's just my shitty hearing, cause I can't hear "I know you are" even though I'm trying to. But I still hear "I know it" or "I knew it". But eh, go with the majority not with what I hear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Katsatitagain
Decorated

its distorted, but when I listen with headphones its clear he says "I know your-" and then the "there" is all rough.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Hazman
Entrenched

Yeah, I'm using headphones on max volume. So it must be me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:44 pm
Katsatitagain
Decorated

so when I create new pages for new Entries, it won't let me add # signs anymore. I'm not really sure why. I will still make the new pages and link them, but suddenly there won't be # signs in the page links under the video (the previous, Next bit) or on the Entries page. I don't know if its my Mac, but I spent forever trying to figure it out, and last time it happened someone just made a new page and linked that( rude all the work I put in making a page haha) , and theres no way I'll be able to keep things updated soon after there are changes if I have to wait for new entry pages.

so if someone knows how to fix that let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:17 pm
ZargggModerator
Unfictologist

When you try to include the "#" symbol in a new page, the wiki software should be intentionally omitting it. You cannot use the "#" symbol in a page name, since the "#" character in an HTTP URI corresponds to an HTML anchor tag with the same ID attribute as the text following the symbol.

The way I've been trying to standardize the wiki is to make the Entry pages themselves with just the number, but include the "#" in the text of the article by linking as follows: [[[entry-xx|Entry #xx]]], where the name of the article goes before the pipe ("|") and the text that appears on the page goes after.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:30 pm
Katsatitagain
Decorated

Okay, yeah I've been adding the # manually to the title of the page, but not the page name. I will do the | from now on! ( I went back and fixed some previous ones also.

thank ya kindly~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 pm
ZargggModerator
Unfictologist

I was talking to katisatitagain, and we agree that the wiki needs a new theme that's more "in line" with Marble Hornets.

Neither of us have any experience with designing WikiDot themes, so we wanted to put out a call to anyone who would be interested in working on that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 am
Katsatitagain
Decorated

THEME INFO

Zarggg is exactly right!

I'm in the process of putting up posts all over the fandom that I'm a part of:
If you’re a mastermind in art/coding/themes I need you to help us out! We are currently looking for someone who can customize the theme. The ones that come with the wiki are pretty boring, and the green/blue/kahki theme really doesn’t fit.

So if you got the time and the skizzles please send that on over to me at:
unfiction (katsatitagain)
on tumblr (katsatitagain or directresskat preferably the later)
on twitter @directresskat

Aren't a part of the fandom on those sites, but know someone who can do it, have them email me
catkidnine {at} aol (dot)com with the subject MH Wiki Theme. This is my “extra email for when they make you sign up for mailing lists” so if you don’t specify the subject, I probably won’t look at it.

or of course message our administrator Zarggg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 pm
JAL13
Decorated

Theme Suggestion

Maybe you could take a look at the Marble Hornets DVD cases and CD's, and build your theme off of those? Every time I look at mine they look really cool to have.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:29 pm
Katsatitagain
Decorated

JAL: I'm liking your thinking!

What would you think about it being like paper, so the words are kinda looking chalky or w/e like from all the notes left by Hoody?

Update:

I'm hoping by the end of this semester (May) I'll have the skizzles to put at least "for now" new theme on. I'm currently master HTML and CSS basic coding. I actually enjoy it when I'm not rushed for time.

As of for now, character pages are my current priority, but I'm hoping people start getting involved. Sign up should be easier now to, just sign up for Wikidot, and then join the MarbleHornets wiki! There are also ones for other fan bases too!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm
ACID_pixel

Katsatitagain wrote:
JAL: I'm liking your thinking!

What would you think about it being like paper, so the words are kinda looking chalky or w/e like from all the notes left by Hoody?

Update:

I'm hoping by the end of this semester (May) I'll have the skizzles to put at least "for now" new theme on. I'm currently master HTML and CSS basic coding. I actually enjoy it when I'm not rushed for time.

As of for now, character pages are my current priority, but I'm hoping people start getting involved. Sign up should be easier now to, just sign up for Wikidot, and then join the MarbleHornets wiki! There are also ones for other fan bases too!

Just a suggestion. A "glitchy" them would be cool with distorted background images and totheark crap splattered in hidden spaces. Quotes and bullsh*t. I don't know...I'm just spouting out words now...

EDIT: BOOM! SITE LOGO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm
Katsatitagain
Decorated

That is pretty goddamn awesome. Is there anyway you can get rid of the gray shaded box, and make the background transparent!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:11 pm
Page 16 of 18 [267 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: