Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[LOCKED] [TRAILHEAD] Marble Hornets
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 323 [4838 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 321, 322, 323  Next
RAD24
Entrenched

Leigh-Cherie wrote:
So why would alex want to keep the audio off of the videos with the tall man? If he was constantly recording himself, you'd think he'd want to keep this stuff accurate and detailed.

I was just thinking that, maybe the man makes some kind of noise or something? Or, like some paranormal things, messes up electrical equipment?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
thejoker34
Boot

RAD24 wrote:
Leigh-Cherie wrote:
So why would alex want to keep the audio off of the videos with the tall man? If he was constantly recording himself, you'd think he'd want to keep this stuff accurate and detailed.

I was just thinking that, maybe the man makes some kind of noise or something? Or, like some paranormal things, messes up electrical equipment?

exactly what i was thinking just wondering does this have any connection to fringe? ive seen one episode and there was this bald headed alien guy in it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm
SSJTapkar
Veteran

In the beginning of Entry #3, it seems the camera frame shifted up and down. Am I becoming a quivering pile of jelly? Is this poor editing? If so, by whom?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm
Leigh-Cherie
Boot

RAD24 wrote:
Leigh-Cherie wrote:

Didn't the mothman kinda screw with electricity? Granted, I'm basing my knowledge of him on a movie I saw about three years ago.. I just want to know what would make J think that... he probably knowws something about Alex we don't.

SSJTapkar wrote:
In the beginning of Entry #3, it seems the camera frame shifted up and down. Am I becoming a quivering pile of jelly? Is this poor editing? If so, by whom?

I think that the camera might have been resting on a cushion or the couch, if you're talking about where Alex is ripping up the paper, so when he moves, the camera moves. Or it could be some inexpert editing on the part of J, who I don't think is a film student like Alex.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Last edited by Leigh-Cherie on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
thejoker34
Boot

Leigh-Cherie wrote:
RAD24 wrote:
Leigh-Cherie wrote:

Didn't the mothman kinda screw with electricity? Granted, I'm basing my knowledge of him on a movie I saw about three years ago.. I just want to know what would make J think that... he probably knowws something about Alex we don;t.

saw an tv show on moth man a while back, yeah i think something about that with the electricity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm
SSJTapkar
Veteran

Also, it seems that something might've happened to the microphone after something (Damage, paranormal, what have you), and maybe 4 and 1 occurred in a close time frame. Maybe the Slender Man or whatever we're calling him got ballsier and decided to get closer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm
thejoker34
Boot

SSJTapkar wrote:
Also, it seems that something might've happened to the microphone after something (Damage, paranormal, what have you), and maybe 4 and 1 occurred in a close time frame. Maybe the Slender Man or whatever we're calling him got ballsier and decided to get closer.

yeah in 4 he gets within striking distance. is it only me or does any one else want the scene where alex unloads a clip at the man?

OHHHHH im a ghost Shocked Shocked blam blam boam Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Leigh-Cherie
Boot

thejoker34 wrote:
SSJTapkar wrote:

yeah in 4 he gets within striking distance. is it only me or does any one else want the scene where alex unloads a clip at the man?

OHHHHH im a ghost Shocked Shocked blam blam boam Twisted Evil

...only to find it was Tim Gunn all along. Awww, poor tim!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 pm
_ghost
Boot

regarding the Stacey Lenderman twitter: I'm following her, but one of the people she's following is Rob Lenderman, who has no activity on his account... so I dunno if this is IG or not.

why would Alex take the sound off of the clips? maybe all he's doing is cursing or something - in this last entry, he's running away....

in the third entry he's looking out the window and panning across his lawn a lot... hoping to spot the man again?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm
thejoker34
Boot

have we seen any of the movie?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 pm
GalvanicSpiral
Unfettered

thejoker34 wrote:
have we seen any of the movie?

Erm, to what movie are you referring? Confused

Playing: Institute for Future Medicine

Lurking: In the Shadows...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm
tstrel
Decorated

I was certain joker was referring to the unreleased unfinished movie that didnt get made and ended up in a bag in a closet on over 100 tapes at a fellow film student house and ignored the question entirely. Has anyone looked for the guy who shot the footage? Alex Kralie?

ETA: Woah that was snippy! Sorry, quitting smoking. Not a good excuse, I know.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:15 pm
nextgenadult
Veteran

hey ive been lurking on this for a while and just thought of something,
i am begining to believe the whole student film thing was a cover up for the real thing alex was doing. i think he was trying to get proof that this suited person does exist and there may possibly be some way to get rid of him so he does not attack inocent people

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm
nextgenadult
Veteran

nextgenadult wrote:
hey ive been lurking on this for a while and just thought of something,
i am begining to believe the whole student film thing was a cover up for the real thing alex was doing. i think he was trying to get proof that this suited person does exist and there may possibly be some way to get rid of him so he does not attack inocent people

okay scratch this beacuse i went back and rewatched the videos, and he talks about this guy after he started filming marble hornets. but i'll keep my last thought in mind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Leigh-Cherie
Boot

tstrel wrote:
I was certain joker was referring to the unreleased unfinished movie that didnt get made and ended up in a bag in a closet on over 100 tapes at a fellow film student house and ignored the question entirely. Has anyone looked for the guy who shot the footage? Alex Kralie?

ETA: Woah that was snippy! Sorry, quitting smoking. Not a good excuse, I know.

Nothing on google, twitter, or youtube for Alex Kralie, Alexander Kralie, or A Kralie. Maybe we could try to find out what film school he went to? Would it matter?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 am
Page 3 of 323 [4838 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 321, 322, 323  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: