Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Find the Lost Ring
[RING][Trailhead] Find the Lost Ring
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 36 of 73 [1083 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 71, 72, 73  Next
toggo
Boot

Number 6

Great Job!!
Does anybody heard about the other clue??
it was supposed to appear today some kind of guy right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:33 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
myf
Entrenched

Great find, fonograph! I had been thinking that it was a bit odd that we hadn't had a French-speaking person discovered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 ICQ Number 
Troag Lee
Boot

A List.

Locations:
South Africa
Argentina
England
China
Japan
France

Languages:
English
Spanish
German
Mandarin
Japanese
French

Any patterns?

EDIT removed (which?)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:50 am
Last edited by Troag Lee on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Avatrix
Unfettered

What do you mean by the "which?" next to Japanese? There's only one Japanese language. (just trying to clarify)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:53 am
Troag Lee
Boot

Avatrix wrote:
What do you mean by the "which?" next to Japanese? There's only one Japanese language. (just trying to clarify)

I'm pretty sure I learned that Japan had at least two languages some years ago (in linguistics class), but I seem to be wrong. Can't find it anyhow.

Sorry for the mix up, I'll edit the post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:57 am
kosmopol
Pretty talky there aintcha, Talky?

Well, Japanese has only one language, still there are two various writing systems (Kanji and Katakana/Hirogana). And they have of course, various language structures of politeness (so people may speak about various languages though, Smile)

If you have some questions to Japanese or if you want to translate something to Noriko, or if you want to translate something Japanese into Englush, so just drop me a message, I can help you.

Btw. great find, fonograph! You're in the history Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 am

Well, i'm new in this kind of games, so i like to try to help you guys in someway.

I'm from Argentina and i speak a bit of french and english.

I believe we are missing something, because today we have to find him and not her.

Maybe lucie had to appear early.

I didn't saw when lucie posted the question in yahoo.

The main thing here is to link all the amnesiac somehow.

I really trying to link Renata with Ariadne but i don't a have a clue.

We will have to wait.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am

Sorry for the anonymous post.. It was me.

Anonymous wrote:
Well, i'm new in this kind of games, so i like to try to help you guys in someway.

I'm from Argentina and i speak a bit of french and english.

I believe we are missing something, because today we have to find him and not her.

Maybe lucie had to appear early.

I didn't saw when lucie posted the question in yahoo.

The main thing here is to link all the amnesiac somehow.

I really trying to link Renata with Ariadne but i don't a have a clue.

We will have to wait.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 am
chippy
Entrenched

updated

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Deadman0309
Boot

chippy wrote:

updated

There's no simple connection between the locations right now. So far there are 2 countries in europe, 2 in asia, 1 in africa and 1 in S.A.

Let's try to find is there a link between these countries and the 1920 olympics game.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:18 am
Troag Lee
Boot

Deadman0309 wrote:

There's no simple connection between the locations right now. So far there are 2 countries in europe, 2 in asia, 1 in africa and 1 in S.A.

Let's try to find is there a link between these countries and the 1920 olympics game.

There still might be a connection to the languages though, being that they more or less insist on using their native tongue, and that the tattoo is in Esperanto.

Another thing. Have we found "the others" now? Can these six lead us to "him"? Or is "him" simply Markus or Diego?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:25 am
toggo
Boot

TRANSLATION OF LUCIE`S BLOG ON SKYROCK part 1

Quote:
Bonjour! Je me fait appeller lucie. Je ne connais pas mon vrai nom. Je ne sais rien de mon identité. Je suis perdue. Je ne connais personne. Je cherche toute information possible sur mon identité, du petit détail à la grande révélation. Je ne sais rien. J'ai un tatougae sur le bras qui dit "trovu la ringon perditan". Sauriez-vous quelque chose à ce sujet? Me reconnaissez-vous? Me connaissez-vous? Pouvez-vous m'aider? Je cours en vain depuis deux semaines à la recherche du moindre indice, mais je n'ai encore rien trouvé. J'ai besoin de votre aide!
Je me suis réveillée il y a quelques semaines dans une église en Bretagne, couchée par-terre, j'avais froid et mal partout et je ne me souvenais de rien. Quand j'ai essayé d'ouvir les yeux je ne voyais rien, j'avais les yeux bandés par un foulard. J'ai senti ma joue toute bosselée, là ou ma tête reposait, sur le sol, il y avait écrit "ave maria" en grosses lettres de cuivre. J'étais au centre d'un labyrinthe en pierre. Une grande statue de Marie le surplombait. C'est là que j'ai vu ce tatouage sur mon bras marqué Tovu la Ringon Perditan... je ne comprend rien de tout ça...
Voila en gros tout ce que je sais de mon identité:
J'ai les yeux gris/bleus, je ne suis pas très grande, assez mince, j'ai un profil très athlétique et je suis en super forme physique.
Je parle français.
.depuis le jour ou je me suis réveillée, je n'ai pas arrêté de rêver d'un endroit, toujours le même, une graande ville, très très belle, avec des trains sous-terrains, une grande riviere au milieu surplombée de superbes ponts, plein de beaux bâtiments avec des anges, des diables, des visages... Je n'en savais rien mais il s'est avéré qu'il s'agissait de paris, et oui, donc je m'y suis rendue dans l'espoir de trouver

TRANSLATION:
Hello! I may call lucie. I do not know my real name. I know nothing of my identity. I am lost. I do not know anyone. I am looking for any information about my identity, the smallest detail to the great revelation. I know nothing. I have a tatoo on my arm that says "trovu la ringon perditan." Would you know anything about it? Do you recognize myself? do you know me? Can you help me? I run unsuccessfully for two weeks in search of the slightest evidence, but I have not found anything yet. I need your help!
woke up a few weeks ago in a church in Great Brittain, par-lying land, I was cold and poorly everywhere and I do not remember anything. When I tried to open my eyes I did nothing, I was blindfolded with a scarf. where my head resting on the ground, there was writing "Ave Maria" in large copper letters . I was at the centre of a maze of stone. A large statue of Mary overlooked. That's where I saw the tattoo on my arm Trovu la Ringon Perditan ... I do not understand anything about this ...
everything that I know of my identity:
My eyes are gray / blue, I am not very tall, thin enough, I have a profile very athletic and I am in great physical shape.
I speak french.
Since the day I woke up, I have not stopped dreaming of a place, always the same, a biiiig city, very beautiful, with trains sub-plots, a large river in the middle of the magnificent bridges overhung , full of beautiful buildings with angels, devils, faces ... I did not know but it turned out that they where in paris or a city like it, and so, therefore, I have travelled in the hope of finding some clues as to what has been happen .. .

I have som problems with the translation.
sorry next part is ready in a few seconds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 am
Fede_bar

Here is the video of Lucie

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/ringon/video/x4lpup_trovu-la-ringon-perditan_people

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:37 am
MrToasty
I Have 100 Cats and Smell of Wee

FYI Lucie's email address:
quiestlucieSPLATgmail.com

She says she can speak some English, you just have to tell her to use it when you talk to her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:37 am
danteIL
Unfictologist

Note that she woke up in Great Britain, not France!

Nevermind, read the French again -- she woke up in Brittany [Bretagne]

And according to this: http://www.dailymotion.com/icilucie

she's Belgian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 am
Last edited by danteIL on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Page 36 of 73 [1083 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 71, 72, 73  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Find the Lost Ring
Jump to: