Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Tom Tooman
[Website] jenningsandrall.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 5 of 10 [146 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
flutterby
Boot

[UPDATE] Addition to J & R Site

Something new............ check it out !!

http://www.jenningsandrall.com/html/index.php

Jennings & Rall Limited Time Offer
West of the Mississippi
Please sign up for our limited supply of solar-powered Back Packs and stay connected for upcoming news!

Edit: I "ordered" one with my cell phone number....but I'm east of the Mississippi, so I wonder if they will "notify" me that I can't order. Crying or Very sad

(Looks like quite the deal, otherwise)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:04 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Doug52392
Decorated

You beat me to it! Anyways I can't send my phone number to them (it costs money for the SMS messages) Sad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:16 pm
tigerwoman79
Boot

Fallout maps??
Jennings and Rall

Has anyone noticed that the Fallout news report indicates that they would be integrating the fallout maps that they received showing the affects on the Pacific NW and the Midwest with all available military map databases??

Could this explain the change in the map on the www.ajkin.com ??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 am
Jubilus
Decorated

So I got bored and started digging around the site, and ended up in some directories. I don't know if anyone looked around.

This is probably nothing, but thought I'd go ahead and put the following, be wary though, as it could actually be info that is valid somehow:

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
[19-Jan-2008 08:56:36] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 38
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: main(../admin/includes/con_g_form.php) [<a>function.main</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 13
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: main() [<a>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../admin/includes/con_g_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 13
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a>function.mysql-query</a>]: Access denied for user 'jenni43'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 55
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:42 pm
Doug52392
Decorated

I found that to

Jubilus wrote:
So I got bored and started digging around the site, and ended up in some directories. I don't know if anyone looked around.

This is probably nothing, but thought I'd go ahead and put the following, be wary though, as it could actually be info that is valid somehow:

[19-Jan-2008 08:56:36] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 38
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: main(../admin/includes/con_g_form.php) [<a>function.main</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 13
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: main() [<a>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../admin/includes/con_g_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 13
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a>function.mysql-query</a>]: Access denied for user 'jenni43'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php on line 55
[19-Jan-2008 08:57:49] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jenni43/public_html/html/form/order_sent.php

Thats an Apache error_log file. All the stuff you see in that file are programming errors PHP has reported to Apache (the web server program). Interestingly enough, I found some stuff from this the day the new pruchace thing came:

jenni43 is a user on the server, so going to http://jenningsandrall.com/~jenni43 works, but redirects automaticly

http://jenningsandrall.com/admin/images <-- found that one when I noticed a common folder in all the places on the server: a folder called image. Most of the imgaes there are in French (I think), and the biggest file has a picture of the world with dots everywhere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 pm
GenPatton43
Veteran

Re: I found that to
Any idea what the images are from?

Doug52392 wrote:
Jubilus wrote:

Thats an Apache error_log file. All the stuff you see in that file are programming errors PHP has reported to Apache (the web server program). Interestingly enough, I found some stuff from this the day the new pruchace thing came:

jenni43 is a user on the server, so going to http://jenningsandrall.com/~jenni43 works, but redirects automaticly

http://jenningsandrall.com/admin/images <-- found that one when I noticed a common folder in all the places on the server: a folder called image. Most of the imgaes there are in French (I think), and the biggest file has a picture of the world with dots everywhere

I haven't seen them anywhere on theJ&R site.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:37 pm
ThatPoshGirl
Boot

This is... weird. One of those images: http://jenningsandrall.com/admin/images/img_top_left.gif appears to be the logo for this company http://www.rswinc.com/2007/page_career.php?id=2&langue=en but as far as I can tell that company is not IG.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 pm
norsu2

ThatPoshGirl wrote:
This is... weird. One of those images: http://jenningsandrall.com/admin/images/img_top_left.gif appears to be the logo for this company http://www.rswinc.com/2007/page_career.php?id=2&langue=en but as far as I can tell that company is not IG.

lets do a who is lookup on that site -

Thats a Canadian company sure doing what J&R would be doing. And map is a lot like map on rsw website.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:24 pm
ThatPoshGirl
Boot

The domain name has been registered since 1996. I really don't think it is IG.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:32 pm
macfoo
Greenhorn

i'm guessing the jericho/arg writers used the site as a sort of model or inspiration as to how to put together the J&R site...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:49 pm
Doug52392
Decorated

It's locked down

They just deleted all the pictures from the folder, and made it non-browsable.I did, however, download all the contents of the folders, including all the pictures if anyone needs them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:01 pm
TatorsDad
Boot

wow! whoever is maintaining the ARG's website sure did react quickly to the image info!

They are watching us....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 am
booba
Unfictologist

TatorsDad wrote:
wow! whoever is maintaining the ARG's website sure did react quickly to the image info!

They are watching us....

Its just as much fun (or maybe more) for them to read this stuff as it is for us. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:14 pm
tygr20
Unfettered

Re: It's locked down

Doug52392 wrote:
They just deleted all the pictures from the folder, and made it non-browsable.I did, however, download all the contents of the folders, including all the pictures if anyone needs them.

Doug- it's probably benefit to upload the images to a photobucket account, or at least to the wiki over at despoiler. If you get a chance Smile

@tygr20
www.tygr20.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:33 am
flutterby
Boot

[UPDATE] J&R Community - Trish's Blog
They gave us something new

http://www.jenningsandrall.com/html/index.php?p=t2

New entry on J & R ...... called "Trish's Blog"
Check it out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Page 5 of 10 [146 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Tom Tooman
Jump to: