Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Tom Tooman
[Website] Black Hills Radio Control
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 14 of 16 [228 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
drizjr
Unfictologist

[NEW] Audio on Node 3
the children get mean.

Node 3, 267 MHz (VHF), azimuth 87.5
That's the same frequency as the previous kids in charge message. (See
here.)
Transcript (there's a lot that I can't make out; italicized):
Spoiler (Rollover to View):
Well, it's over. So the kids rule. We should have a combat zone that is quiet. Take a four mile radius around this tower and that's what we'll call in charge of. You do what we say or we bully you. Not the option gate, the shell injected one. First to call of war is justice. We take initials M F P N that's A P, and the choice is death lockage, with a mind submission. Tonight at eight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:55 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
DuncanONeil
Boot

Re: [NEW] Audio on Node 3
the children get mean.

drizjr wrote:
Node 3, 267 MHz (VHF), azimuth 87.5
That's the same frequency as the previous kids in charge message. (See
here.)
Transcript (there's a lot that I can't make out; italicized):
Well, it's over. So the kids rule. We should have a combat zone that is quiet. Take a four mile radius around this tower and that's what we'll call in charge of. You do what we say or we bully you. Not the option gate, the shell injected one. First to call of war is justice. We take initials M F P N that's A P, and the choice is death lockage, with a mind submission. Tonight at eight.

Interesting I remember hearing about the previous message. Did not get a change to plot it but this message plot runs through Grand Island. There is a subsidiary site of Boys town there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:01 pm
drizjr
Unfictologist

Revising my perception of part of the last message...
Quote:
You do what we say or we bullet you. Not the option-8, the shell injected one.

The character is option-8 (bullet).

Maybe the N stands for Nebraska, where both Grand Island and Omaha (the home of Boy's Town) are?
I'm hoping that those initials would lead us to a new web page.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:59 pm
ThatPoshGirl
Boot

I'm thinking the tower might be a radio tower and the initials is the call sign. I think it might be "we take intials M?PN and AP" or "M?PN8AP."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 am
OSU_Jericho_Fan
Kilroy

Hi I'm new here I'm a big Jericho fan. Since I found out this is part of it I've been reading through the whole thing here.

For Thunder Mountain. I believe you were looking for it in North Dakota. Well in North Dakota you have Minot Air Force Base. Which as about 13-15 miles southeast of Node 6. So that could be a call sign for it.

Also the term "Vampire" is a Naval call sign for a inbound Missile. Considering the radio message about Thunder Mountain being gone, this a possiblity. Fog? Don't know about that one.

And with the open mike/ Denver thing. Since Denver was wiped off the map with a Nuke in Jericho, that could be why you don't hear anything.

That's just my little input.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:54 am
booba
Unfictologist

The news this morning out of Omaha Ne. is sort of creeping me out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:18 am
DuncanONeil
Boot

Suggestions
Radio

OSU_Jericho_Fan wrote:
Hi I'm new here I'm a big Jericho fan. Since I found out this is part of it I've been reading through the whole thing here.

For Thunder Mountain. I believe you were looking for it in North Dakota. Well in North Dakota you have Minot Air Force Base. Which as about 13-15 miles southeast of Node 6. So that could be a call sign for it.

Also the term "Vampire" is a Naval call sign for a inbound Missile. Considering the radio message about Thunder Mountain being gone, this a possiblity. Fog? Don't know about that one.

And with the open mike/ Denver thing. Since Denver was wiped off the map with a Nuke in Jericho, that could be why you don't hear anything.

Plot of Signals from TM place it close aboard the Canadian border NE of Minot.
Vampire - Navy, interesting. Where did you hear TM was gone? It has been said that "Fog" is "Bog".
Denver wiped off the map? A 20kt nuke is not capable of wiping out any major city. Search Hydesim and you can find a simulator to show you that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:20 am
OSU_Jericho_Fan
Kilroy

Re: Suggestions
Radio

DuncanONeil wrote:
OSU_Jericho_Fan wrote:

Vampire - Navy, interesting. Where did you hear TM was gone? It has been said that "Fog" is "Bog".
Denver wiped off the map? A 20kt nuke is not capable of wiping out any major city. Search Hydesim and you can find a simulator to show you that.

wiped off the map was a bad choice of words. I was more saying because of the nuke going off there, you have an open mike as a symbolism type thing that Denver was hit.

This is what I was referring to with TM. Now that I think about it, TM might not be gone, but if your saying "dear god" some bad must have happened. Connecting that with the vampire radio message. It is a possiblitly.
Text: Dear God, Thunder Mountain is down! Thunder Mountain is down! Thunder is down! Thunder Mountain, OH NO! Thunder Mountain, OH NO! HELP! DEAR GOD!!

http://random.despoiler.org/index.php?title=BHRC/Dearther

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:35 pm
drizjr
Unfictologist

I've been listening to the bad kids on Node 3, 267 MHz (VHF), azimuth 87.5,
and thinking about the last part of the message...
(and the choice is death lockage, with a mind submission. Tonight at eight. ). Now, I'm thinking he might be saying, "death, (b)lockage, or the mine submission".
This may be a similar storyline to what's happening in "Jericho" with two young characters; Dale Turner and Skylar Stevens, who are (maybe) orphans, and are trying to gain control of the salt mine in Jericho.
What do you think...?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 pm
DuncanONeil
Boot

Re: Suggestions
Radio

OSU_Jericho_Fan wrote:
DuncanONeil wrote:
OSU_Jericho_Fan wrote:

wiped off the map was a bad choice of words. I was more saying because of the nuke going off there, you have an open mike as a symbolism type thing that Denver was hit.

This is what I was referring to with TM. Now that I think about it, TM might not be gone, but if your saying "dear god" some bad must have happened. Connecting that with the vampire radio message. It is a possiblitly.
Text: Dear God, Thunder Mountain is down! Thunder Mountain is down! Thunder is down! Thunder Mountain, OH NO! Thunder Mountain, OH NO! HELP! DEAR GOD!!

http://random.despoiler.org/index.php?title=BHRC/Dearther

Sorry but I do not hear any of theose words in that message! I misplaced my list I will get back to you later with my interpretation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:54 pm
DuncanONeil
Boot

Dale and Skyler.
The mine

drizjr wrote:
I've been listening to the bad kids on Node 3, 267 MHz (VHF), azimuth 87.5,
and thinking about the last part of the message...
(and the choice is death lockage, with a mind submission. Tonight at eight. ). Now, I'm thinking he might be saying, "death, (b)lockage, or the mine submission".
This may be a similar storyline to what's happening in "Jericho" with two young characters; Dale Turner and Skylar Stevens, who are (maybe) orphans, and are trying to gain control of the salt mine in Jericho.
What do you think...?

Not a matter of trying to take control. If Skyler is in fact an orphan she already owns half the mine. Even if she is not she still should have a say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:57 pm
sowasred2012
Unfettered

I have no idea what this has to do with anything since I'm wading into this game apparently as it's in full swing, but I found this over at ugo.com:

http://www.ugo.com/tv/jericho/

If it's been dealt with or posted already I'm sorry for bringing it up, I just couldn't find any mention of it in search. How can I jump into this game?

[Edit] Sorry, should make it clear what I've linked to... It's a message from the Cheyenne Government, and it asks you to listen to a specific radio frequency at a specific time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 am
MulletMan
Veteran

Wow. The Cheyenne Government seems to be a little... restrictive. Let's hope the Allied States of America doesn't stay restrictive forever though Razz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm
TatorsDad
Boot

Remember when you listen in to note that it is 6pm Mountain Time. Also the day of the week in JerichoLand is different from our day of the week. Today is Saturday, April 28, 2007. Monday falls on Friday in our world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:08 pm
sowasred2012
Unfettered

TatorsDad wrote:
Remember when you listen in to note that it is 6pm Mountain Time. Also the day of the week in JerichoLand is different from our day of the week. Today is Saturday, April 28, 2007. Monday falls on Friday in our world.

Today is April 28th? How has that been worked out? Sorry, totally fresh, trying to catch up...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Page 14 of 16 [228 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Tom Tooman
Jump to: