Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:38 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees II
[REFERENCE] "The Wrath of Johnson" Story So Far
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

[REFERENCE] "The Wrath of Johnson" Story So Far
The Sammeeeees are in danger!

4/17/07
Peeps updates his MySpace and leaves a blog message:
Quote:
I am clearing out my backyard for a new garden.
Current mood: creative

I'm sure there won't be anything really going on in my garden until mid summer, but I'm having a great time prepping and planting. As soon as my garden is ready, I will have a party to celebrate. Maybe I will invite some old friends and have a reunion. I look forward to warm summer days.

Currently listening : Seven Principles of Leave No Trace By Edison Woods

Betty updates her MySpace and leaves a blog message:
Quote:
none of this means anything yet

my new avatar is a painting by this cool artist named Luci Gorell Barnes. this painting really says so much about where i am these days... "missing you". happy birthday to me.

Currently listening : Yes, Virginia... By The Dresden Dolls

Happy left a comment on Betty’s page:
Quote:
Happy Birthday, girlfriend! Great to hear that you finally made the big move! Peeps, I mean Thomas -- ha! Can't get used to calling him that! Oh well. Thomas has moved to Lubec, Maine. Trust me, I have never heard of it either. Hope you're okay. Please message me. I want to see you now that we're neighbors. (sort of) LOL! Smile I am still Happy!

Emails exchanged to alert Happy to the update on Johnson’s page. She left a comment on 4/18/07:
Quote:
My name is Happy Rogers, and although I was not considered a "friend" of Mr. Alan Johnson's, we did have a relationship. Since we all know that he passed away back in December of 2006, I'm a little confused as to who, why, and how this page is suddenly being updated. Is it you, Cathy Kuttner? Please contact me soon.
I'm still Happy.

A reply appeared in Happy’s comment section:
Quote:
Please allow me to deliver this "friendly" suggestion - turn around and walk away. This is nothing that you should ever attempt to mull over in your darling, yet simple, little tin covered mind. Do not bother yourself with any further inquiries. From this day forward, there will be no other correspondence.

Have a happy life, Happy Rogers.
Cheers to you, your sister, and your Sammeeeee pals!!!!!

Mr Alan Johnson’s MySpace blog updated after that with the date 4/17/06:
Quote:
not anywhere at all
Current mood: contemplative

How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all???

Currently listening :
How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All? By Firesign Theatre

And we all start running for our computers and old bookmarks!

4/20/07
Mr Alan Johnson posted a poem on his MySpace blog, replacing the use of the word “love” with “Spoocheeeee”.

Is this Mr AJ or someone else who is accessing & updating his MySpace?
Higgs changed his avatar (Corona Beauty) and kona swoons.
He left a comment on Happy’s MySpace urging her (and us) to ignore anything happening online.

Others leave “Happy Birthday” messages on Betty’s MySpace.

So, of course kona sends off emails.
Higgs is still unemployed (he tried working at the Holiday Villa nursing home but of course that didn’t work out). Dwin tells about his mom’s new job (she travels a lot), he visits Sara (Peep’s sister) a lot but Peeps isn’t there anymore. He complains that his mom doesn’t want him communicating with his old Sammeeeee friends but Trinket & Higgs has written him & Betty visited his mom around March.

4/25/07
Happy gives us more updates in an email with kona. She doesn’t understand why PM/CK would want to keep her separated from Dwin. Addison stayed with Happy until January. He joined a support group. The “big fat idiot” (her soon-to-be-ex-husband) is still in Japan, official divorce is in August. But he hasn’t tried to stay in touch with Ben. She met Higgs for a drink the other night. But he won’t share anything personal.

Quote:
Back to Betty - I can't put my finger on it, but something seems odd to me about Betty running off to Ojai. What is she doing up there? And where did she get the money to take all this time off? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I feel like there's something going on that I don't know about. I asked Higgs about it and he said I'm simply looking for another ARG or non-ARG. Ha! I will keep looking. I promise I will write if I ever find anything new.

Red Hatty never trusted Patricia Moore (aka Cathy Kuttner) and still doesn’t.

Mr AJ updates his blog on MySpace again. He modifies the Elizabeth Barrett Browning poem “How do I love theeeee?”

4/27/07
Mr AJ is really into poetry these days. Another is posted in his MySpace blog – it’s at modified version of “Spirits of the Dead” by Edgar Allen Poe, which Mr AJ calls “A mystery of mysteries!!!!!”

Chixor1 gets an email from Peeps. He writes about how it got difficult to be with his family and that he started having hallucinations in March. Sara didn’t want him around his little nephew and Patricia gave him the key to a cottage in Maine.

4/30/07
Dwin emails kona with some more history. He last saw Peeps at Christmas time. His mom didn’t tell him where Peeps went. He sometimes visits Sara’s (when his mom is out of town) but they don’t discuss Peeps.
Quote:
My Mom's working for some company called Chubb now. I think its mostly a sales job but I'm not really sure. And I have no idea how Betty and my Mom became friends. They started talking on the phone a lot around January. They still do talk all the time. And my Mom's going out to California to see Betty next week. I don't really get it. I mean, I love my Mom but I don't think she's the type of person that Betty hangs out with

5/3/07-5/507
Mr AJ adds another blog entry and changes the profile picture:
Red translates the poem (it’s Catalan):
Quote:
While the nightingale sings,
both night and day,
I am with my beautiful
beneath the flowers,
until our sentry from the tower
cries: "Lovers, get up!
for I clearly see the sunrise and the day."

Betty sprinkles a comment around all of our MySpaces (Dwin follows Higgs’ advice and removes it from his own page):
Quote:
the secret sits

She also updated her interests:
Quote:
General security is in our hearts, as well as our minds.

And her new song is “Tiptoe Suicidal” by El Radio Fantastique.

Mr AJ updates his profile:
Quote:
Mr. Alan Johnson's Companies
Chubb / UTC, UK

And is playing “Somethings Coming” from West Side Story.

And we remember that PM/CK (Patricia/Cathy) works for Chubb.

Methos found “the secret sits” as the update on Mr AJ’s old blogspot: http://misteralanjohnson.blogspot.com

The original view was Chinese/Kanji characters “hot weather” and points to Aug 23rd. The hand is identified as a hamesh (or khamsa) meaning “Five”. It’s a symbol of good fortune. But it also stands for the support group, the blood revenge group, or the closest male relatives, not further than five degrees of relationship from oneself.

There is a picture of an opossum and at the bottom we have
Quote:
@ 10:37:22 All Sammxxxxxs will be gone forever.

Happy is creeped out by the blogspot update. She claims that Betty isn’t responding to her these days. And that both Addison & Higgs have told her to ignore all the stuff on Mr AJ’s MySpace.

5/6/07
Betty posts in her MySpace blog:
Quote:
i'll be back late july
i'm going to england. i can't tell you anymore than that. i promise i will be back.

There is a picture that chixor1 thinks is the gates at St James Park.

Dwin writes to kona about his new MySpace page. He got the eye thing off of some jpg on his Mom's desktop. Higgs helped him to "pimp it" up. He said “Higgs says he's never changing his myspace. He likes it plain I guess.” (note: Higgs changes his MySpace early in June).

He then asks if any of us know where Timothy Mann might be. TM stayed with them for a week in December and left on New Years. His mom won’t talk about it. There may have been an argument before he left.
Quote:
Before he left he told me to take care of myself like three times and then when my Mom was on the phone (with Betty) he told me he would be in touch soon.

5/8/07-5/9/07
Trinket confesses feeling guilty about her roll in setting MrAJ’s trap. She sends an apology in an email to kona. She doesn’t seem to trust Betty either.

Thomas posted on Betty’s MySpace:
Quote:
Take care and be safe.
and Betty replied:
Quote:
we cannot fail.

A picture of a lunar eclipse is added to MrAJ’s blogspot; the next lunar eclipse is Aug 28, 2007. In the source is found
Code:
 Urbgmk kr ymnzm, raimr xxplfv'q Ohb. Uvgbvw raza, V pttx ew ptncl npnbxtxi.

Timothy Mann (aka TallMann) updates his YouTube with a coded message “you can find me here sammeeeees”
TM email wrote:
Please tell all Sammeeeees to take care.
I will be in touch. TM

Mr AJ changed the song on his MySpace to “The Lake” by Antony & the Johnsons.

As per Dwin’s request, Peeps is notified about his being banned from MySpace and contacting Sammeeeees. He responds that he must respect Patricia’s wishes and will distance himself from her son.

Happy posts a bulletin on MySpace. She is thinking about writing a little bio about the Sammeeeees. A quick “what happened” to them last fall.
Thus Happy starts her Live Journal Blog. http://happyrogers.livejournal.com
She also gives us an email: happyhappyrogersSPLATyahoo.com

Catepillar poked Nedd’s email and he responded- he has a bad worry BUZZ (but he’s been quiet ever since).

Happy also tells Chixor about her new favorite band, the Dresden Dolls, who are on the True Colors Cyndi Lauper tour, and mentions Amanda Palmer has a MySpace with some great song on it. (this is interesting because in June MrAJ puts up an Amanda Palmer video on his MySpace).

5/12/07
Happy posts her first LJ entry: R U A Sammeeeee?

Kevin/Dwin thinks it’s a great idea and creates his own account: http://oppmer.livejournal.com/
He explained the origin of the background picture on his MySpace – the eye is from a jpg on his mom’s computer. Higgs told him that the eye is “like some protecting thing that you wear”. Happy posted the jpg on her flickr.

Higgs answers more of kona’s questions. He makes his own spec on what is going on with Peeps, with the Mr Ajs’ MySpace & blogspot and almost yells that Mr Johnson must be dead, reminding us that Dwin & Peeps saw it happen.

5/15/07-5/19/07
Mr AJ changes his MySpace blog again:
Quote:
Un fantôme marche (A Phantom Goes)
Current mood: nostalgic
Currently listening : I am a Bird Now by Antony & the Johnsons

With a picture of a hotel room and his location changed to El Portal, NV.

Happy tell us about Ben’s broken arm and his mood changes on her livejournal:

Kevin/Dwin/Oppmer updates his LJ with comments about school, Betty is coming to visit (flying in from London) and when he told his mom about the MrAJ MySpace page updates, PM/CK got mad and said “Don’t be ridiculous, Kevin”. He’s been trying to cover his computer tracks.

5/20/07-5/23/07
Red hears back from Sara (Peeps & MrAJ’s sister) – she wanted to know what happened to Thomas & why his mental status changed. Sara doesn’t really want to talk about it. But did mention “nights when Thomas would run down the hallway of my house screeching the name Alan.” And that he won’t answer her emails.

Mr AJ updates his MySpace again with the lyrics from “How god moved at Twilight” by Anthony & the Johnsons, the latest song playing on his site; it has interspersed Capital letters that spell out TRINITY. Going back to the hidden message in the blogspot source: “Batter my heart, three person’d God. Beyond this, I have no clues whatsoever”. This is from a poem by John Donne.
The quote is attributed to Oppenheimer, as he explained how he chose the name “Trinity” for the first test of a nuclear weapon.

Dwin picked the new identity Oppmer because of this scientist. When this new information is posted on his LJ account, he explains he got it from a post-it note on his mom’s desk after searching online for awhile.
Timeline: Chixor found the code on the blog 5/9, Kevin said he was checking wikipedia for scientist names on 5/11.
He also passes along this message:
Quote:
Betty told me to tell all Sammeeeees to "be very careful because the trinity is real" and also she said that she hopes she can let us know more at the garden party.

He repeats this warning in an email to Methos.
Peeps friended a MySpace music group called Trinity Trio.
http://www.myspace.com/triotrinity - while, these folks are not ingame, looking at their friends list led us to Patricia Moore’s MySpace http://www.myspace.com/cathyorpatricia
The lyrics to “I Will Follow You Into the Dark” has TRINITY in Capital letters. With “three times” a the end.
http://trinitytrinitytrinity.blogspot.com/
And a creepy hidden jpg found in the source.

Mr AJ puts an excerpt from Dante Allegheri in the comments on Dante’s MySpace. The last line translated “All hope abandon, ye who enter in”.

Peeps is praying for the demons of Spoocheeeee to leave him. He asks if we can get Mildred to write to him.

Happy writes about a meeting with Ben’s teachers and some counselor.
Quote:
Ben was taken to the hospital today. Supposedly he tried to kill himself in the locker room at school.

5/28/07
Dwin mentions a visitor from England, some professor he called Mr Gerold, who is working on a project with PM/CK.

6/1/07-6/4/07
Review of trinity blogspot shows an email in the source:
wecannotfailSPLATbluebottle.com (could this be from Betty? She wrote to Peeps “we cannot fail” before she left for the UK).
However, Betty always wrote in all lower case; while NEDD liked to use CAPS, his emails weren’t always ALL CAPS.

The response to drizjr:
Quote:
EIDOLON
from Dog of El Portal
IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE TRINITY, HE WILL COME FOR YOU.
ONE IS GONE FOREVER. TWO MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY.
THE ONLY QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING IS,
"WHEN WILL HE COME FOR ME?"
BE VERY CAREFUL AS YOU FALL INTO SLEEP, DRIZABELLA.
EIDOLON IS WAITING THERE...JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE QUIET AND THE DARK. HE SEEKS REVENGE.

Eidolon = is the astral double of a living being; a phantom-double of the human form; a shade or perispirit; the kamarupa after death, before its disintegration. The phantom can appear under certain conditions to survivors of the deceased.

The response to Methos:
Quote:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRINITY? DID YOU LOOK INTO THE FACES OF THE THREE? I FEAR FOR YOU, METHOS. TRY TO REMOVE THE IMAGE FROM YOUR MIND. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR HIM, HE WILL COME FOR YOU.

The response to enaxor:
Quote:
BARK AT THE MOON, DEAR ENAXOR! MY MIND IS FADING FAST! THE GATES OF HELL ARE CLOSING BEHIND ME! BARK AT THE MOON! BARK AT THE MOON! YOU NO LONGER RECOGNIZE ME!? TELL THE SAMMEEEEES I HEARD THEM BUT THE GATES –

Happy wrote on her LJ that Ben had been screaming “idolin”. He’s back in the hospital, sedated.

Another response to drizjr:
Quote:
I AM NOTHING MORE THAN THE DOG OF EL PORTAL. I KNOW YOU BUT HAVE QUICKLY LOST THE MEMORY OF ME. TRIO. TROIKA. TRIUNITY. THE TRINITY WILL BARK AT THE MOON THREE TIMES! ANOTHER DOG OF EL PORTAL WHO SERVES ONE MASTER NAMED EIDOLON. PLEASE, DO NOT ANSWER THE MASTER, DRIZABELLA.

http://barkatthemoonthreetimes.blogspot.com/
Scattered throughout the source:
Code:
keep this image close to you always and come for me if you survive
three days before the next buck moon step outside under the night and bark at the moon three times and I will be there
hacklardermind

The picture is the bluehand with the eye (hamsa) that Dwin used for the background on his MySpace and posted in Happy’s flickr. The information and original picture of the hand is found on wikipedia.

The next buck moon is at the end of July. Three days before that is July 27th.

Another image hidden in the source code, a door.

Response to Falusi:
Quote:
EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN FROM EIDOLON. EIDOLON VOWS TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ALL SAMMEEEEES. CLOSE YOUR EYES, TAKIS, AND TELL HIM YOU ARE NOT A SAMMEEEEE. WISH HIM AWAY BEFORE HE REACHES FOR YOUR SOUL.

Mr AJ puts a picture of a Blue Door on his MySpace blog with the title “One Down”. Could be Ben, but notice that Addison hasn’t logged into his MySpace since 5/21. Later Trinket would visit his home and find unopened mail piled up on his front porch.
The current song is “Wounded People Do Stupid Things”.

Thomas puts the picture of the hamsa hand on his MySpace. Sammeeeees around the world do the same. But he is very confident that Patricia is a good person and has only his best interests in mind. Then his email takes a weird turn:

Quote:
It is now a few minutes after ten thirty. There are only a four and one half hours left until it begins…my hands shake so when I hear him howl… The three have not yet entered the house but they bang on the doors and scratch at the windows every night… It is an evil three. Some sort of trinity… I'm so afraid that I will open the portal …and soon they will be scratching at your windows and he will howl into your soul.

Dwin/Kevin/Oppmer posts on LJ about the end of school and a planned trip to Maine to visit Peeps this summer. He asks if there is anyting new after seeing the weird door on Mr AJ’s MySpace.

6/5/07-6/6/07
The hamsa hand on Mr AJ’s blogspot changed – now it has a big red X and the jpg is labeled lesangfued. It’s French (and misspelled) meaning “blood feud”.

Good news from Thomas. The hamesh symbol worked. It’s keeping the howling at bay. He’s going to put it all over his home. He is worried about Ben and wanted to be sure Happy got that hand to help Ben. He tells us that the howling is Eidolon.

Unfortunately, it may not help Ben. Happy posted on her LJ that he wouldn’t let her bring the image near him.

6/7/07-6/8/07
Mr AJ adds a video of Amanda Palmer (from Dresden Dolls, the band opening for Cyndi Lauper on her tour this summer). And a message:
Quote:
Where are you, my love? If you do not come to me soon, I will be forced to come to get you too. Or perhaps someone close to you? Understand that a dog is always a dog. I would like to dedicate this to you. Warm Regards Your Creep

Happy saw Higgs last night, digging in a dumpster near his apartment.

HiggsMySpace updated with a new avatar (hands on a covered window called AT THE WINDOW) and the background is a mean looking barking German Shepard. The email to kona:
Higgs wrote:
THE ONLY QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING IS,
"WHEN WILL HE COME FOR ME?"

The song lyrics posted have added the world HELP five times.

Dog of El Portal (wecannotfailSPLATbluebottle.com) has new information:
Quote:
IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE TRINITY, HE WILL COME FOR YOU SOON. TWO ARE NOW GONE FOREVER. TWO MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY. BE VERY CAREFUL AS YOU FALL INTO SLEEP, DARKSTAR OCTOBER. EIDOLON IS WAITING. CAN YOU HEAR HIM HOWLING YET? NEVER ANSWER THE MASTER. EIDOLON IS MOVING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO EACH SAMMEEEEE. HE IS WATCHING ALL OF YOU. I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT AM NOTHING MORE THAN THE DOG OF EL PORTAL. TRIO. TROIKA. TRIUNITY. THE TRINITY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SAY ANY MORE!DARKSTAR OCTOBER, CLOSE YOUR MIND! DON'T LET HIM PEEK INSIDE! WARN OUR FRIENDS THAT THERE IS ANOTHER DOG OF EL PORTAL AND THIS DOG IS A SLAVE TO THE MASTER!

Is she trying to warn us that it’s too late for Higgs? Maybe. Because Happy posted on her LJ about her and Jayne, visiting his apartment and a neighbor told them about a strange man visiting him late at night (for just a few minutes), hearing strange noises from the apartment, like a howling & weird laugh, and seeing him running around naked (kona swoons).

At this point Mr AJ’s MySpace blog is edited to say “Two Down”.
Higgs places a comment on Happy’s MySpace “DON’T KNOCK AGAIN!!!”.
And leaves a message for kona “How many times can you say help? Don’t knock again!”.

http://helpfivetimes.blogspot.com/ Titled “Alone Alone Alone”.
Looking at the poem “Alone” by Edgar Allan Poe, the stanza lines are divided so that the first letter spells out FIND TM. In the source is a code that, when used with the poem gives us the message:
HEISBEHINDTHEBLUEDOOR@hush

Leads to TM's email: behindthebluedoorSPLAThush.com. Note that hush email requires you to answer a question to retreive your messages. TM has been asking trivia based on our first mission as Sammeeeees (see link to the Story So Far thread from last year in my signature).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:29 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

The next week: 6/9 - 6/16
We learn about Mithras.

6/9/07-6/11/07
Dog of El Portal wrote:
HE IS MISSING. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED TWICE. THE GATES HAVE OPENED AND CLOSED. NOW HE HAS THREE. ANOTHER MAY SLIP INTO THE ARMS OF EIDOLON TONIGHT. SAVE THE BOY, KONA! THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL WILL CONTINUE TO BARK AND HOWL! SAVE THE BOY, KONA! BEG MITHRAS!

This leads to a new blogspot: savetheboykona.blogspot.com/ with the image of a Sator Square. Later October found in the source: “paint this on the floor under the boys bed”.

Happy posted a new LJ entry – Trinket is missing, her apartment is empty. Higgs did not answer the door. His landlady reported that Higgs asked to keep people away. They could only hear some tapping inside. A second entry that night Long day and goodnight left us in despair about being able to save Ben.

Mr AJ’s MySpace blog edited again to say “"Three Down" and the music choice is “Seven Principles of Leave No Trace.” By Edison Woods.

Dwin/Kevin/Oppmer makes a couple of LJ entries that leave us puzzled. The first is titled Yahoo!
Quote:
Because Dwin is a Sammeeeee. Smile Can you tell me exactly what Happy is doing to help Ben?

It appears to be his email addy.
Then he posts one with a new picture “Check out the God Mithras!”. We’re not sure if this is really him, or PM/CK pretending to be him.
Dwin writes Chixor – he appears to be pointing us to check out Mithras.

TM warns us to keep the khamsa close.
Quote:
It is also important that you do not directly interact with anyone he has already taken. Mildred tells us that the "taken soul" can act as a portal for him to reach into you.
TM asked if we had spoken to the Dog of El Portal. He told us that Patricia tried to warn him and Betty, but they didn’t listen. She may have been used as a portal to try and reach Peeps. But she won’t talk to TM anymore. He also wrote about the White Roses being in hiding, the collapse of Dick White (WR1). He wrote Chixor that the sator square seems to have some powers against evil, and suggested indirect contact be attempted with Patricia in our quest to save Ben.

That morning (6/11/07) Happy’s LJ did not have good news. She has had No Sleep.
Ben was mumbling Trio, Troika, Triunity. She & Jayne tried saying the sator words but they don’t think there was any change. And maybe she is hallucinating, but she thinks she saw Mr AJ in the room, standing behind her.
Methos & October suggested she try painting the square under Ben’s bed, she’ll try that tonight.

6/12/07
The sator square didn’t help. Last night Ben became possessed. Jayne updated us in Happy’s LJ.
Mr AJ updates his blog to say “Four Down” and taunts us with bulletins, comments and emails on MySpace
Quote:
Don’t look Sammeeeee
http://dontlooksammeeeee.blogspot.com/ has the gruesome trinity picture and decoded from the source:
Quote:
Eidolon turns his eyes to you. Boo, Sammeeeee!
The trinity picture has a faint “Happy Rogers” on the foreheads, and “You will regret” is at the bottom of the blogspot. We warn Happy to stay away from this page.

Dog of El Portal wrote:
EIDOLON HAS THE BOY. THE TRINITY DRAGGED HIS YOUNG SOUL TO THE FEET OF THE MASTER. THE GATE HAS CLOSED. FEAR THE MISTRESS.

6/13/07-6/14/07
Happy updates her LJ to us know that Ben is physically stable, but still not mentally. She has heeded our warnings and will stay away from that webpage. She asks us to keep an eye on MrAJ’s MySpace and suggest more research on Mithras and that weird square.

More taunting by Mr AJ all over MySpace:
Quote:
haud Sammeeeee est tutus
quo Eidolon

It’s latin “No Sammeeeee is safe… from Eidolon”

Dwin “tattles” on Patricia in an email to kona: Patricia “had a wicked breakdown” when she found out he had been in contact with the other Sammeeees (including us).
Quote:
I asked my Mom if she knew how this was happening and she whispered "its Spoocheeeee". I asked how since they are all dead and free or whatever. She got totally quiet and said, "They were slaves and they believed" and then she stopped talking and told me to forget she said what she said and then she cried again.
He believes his mom is not bad, but that she is really scared.

TM asked about Patricia & Dwin’s planned trip to Lubec, Maine. He also gave us an update on our Singing/Dancing Nun: she was last seen at a McLean Hospital in Massachusetts.

Dog of El Portal cries that it was too late to save Ben.
Quote:
THE DARK TRINITY TOOK THE BOY TO A FALSE ALTAR. EIDOLON WALKS AS PATER. HE LIES! HE WAS NEVER MORE THAN A PLUCKED RAVEN!

6/15/07-6/16/07
Happy left a comment on Betty’s page:
Quote:
I need you. Ben's mind is gone and I'm worried I'm the next target. Call or email or whatever.
I'm still Happy

Higgs posted a blog on his MySpace.
Quote:
DEO INVICTO MITRAE
V.S.L.M.
V.S.L.M.
V.S.L.M.
Happy noticed and left a comment.
Methos found votumsolvitlibensmerito.blogspot.com/
The message decodes to: THERE IS MUCH YOU DO NOT KNOW --- THREE DAYS AFTER TOMORROW --- HERE

Another warning!
Dog of El Portal wrote:
EIDOLON IS MOVING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO YOU AND THE OTHER SAMMEEEEES. THE TRINITY WILL COME TO COLLECT. TRIO. TROIKA. TRIUNITY. DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES! THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SAY ANY MORE! THE MASTER MOVES TO ONE HE LOST!

TM wrote about being cautious. He trusts Betty. And warns us that the khamsa (brought to them all by Mildred) only protects in the early stages, we need something stronger. There is the possibility that Higgs is not completely lost (if he was able to help us find TM).
TM wrote:
Who has Higgs been in contact with?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:03 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

6/16 to 6/19
We lose Peeps, and question Trinket

6/16-6/17
Eidolon claimed another today.
Dog of El Portal wrote:
EIDOLON LAUGHS FROM THE NAVE! CAREFUL, SAMMEEEEE! THE TRINITY SURROUNDS ONE THEY LOST TONIGHT! ONE THEY LOST TONIGHT! THE MISTRESS LAUGHS ALONG AS SHE POINTS THE WAY!
http://onetheylosttonight.blogspot.com/
In the source:
Quote:
do not contact him again after tonight he belongs to the master now
Peeps????? At midnight Peeps’ MySpace changed background and avatar.
Dog of El Portal wrote:
A VEILED BRIDE WALKED INTO MY GARDEN LAST NIGHT.
I TOOK HER HAND.
New music: Seven Principles of Leave No Trace by Edison Woods (the same music choice found in Mr AJ’s blog
Dog of El Portal wrote:
SHE ASKED FOR HIS KIND HEARTED HAND. A FRIEND?! TRUST IS GONE. EIDOLON HAS THE ORDINARY MAN. THE GATE HAS SLOWLY CLOSED ONCE AGAIN. THE TRINITY CONTINUES.

Mr AJ’s blog on MySpace changed to “And Five”.

Happy updated her LJ letting us know about an email from Trinket.
Trinket wrote:
Yeah, it's long lost me. I'm sure everybody's been freaking out. So, stop. I'm okay. It just seemed like the perfect idea to disappear. You should know I went to Addison's twice and I saw something the second time. I can't go into it right now because frankly I'd like to talk in person about all this. Again, sorry if I frightened anybody. And Betty is right, AJ is out there and hunting us.

Who came for Peeps? Who is the Veiled Bride? Trinket? Patricia?

Dwin wrote that they haven’t gone to Maine yet, but his Mom is planning to speak with us later this week.
Oppmer wrote:
Please send any questions you may have for my Mom to me and I'll be the in between or whatever. Mom says I'm a liason.

6/18-6/19
TM warned against direct contact with those taken by the Eidolon…. But Higgs is still hanging out – maybe he can give us important information another way.

Message was posted on Higgs’ MySpace and sent to TM & Dwin leading them to http://wearesammeeeees.blogspot.com which was created by kona to allow that "indirect contact" suggested by TM.

Nymphus left a message using the same song lyrics that was on his MySpace: DICK WHITE. We traced Nymphus back to another blog: http://iamstandingatthealtar.blogspot.com/
In the source:
Quote:
I had no choice, we cannot fail, I promise this is the way
Paterwilltellyoumoreaboutourmissiontomorrownight

Current spec is that Higgs’ has attainted the initiate level BRIDE.

More information on Mithras and the initiates is being collected in the BEG MITHRAS thread.
Corax = Raven = Mercury = Wednesday
Nymphus = Bride = Venus = Friday
Miles = Soldier = Mars = Tuesday
Leo = Lion = Jupiter = Thursday
Perses = Persian = Moon = Monday
Heliodromos = Runner = Sun = Sunday
Pater = Father/Priest = Saturn = Saturday

Lacey came up with the next level of protection. She counseled our Sammeeeees to follow the instructions for the spell, invoking the Sun God. Both Happy & TM found it helpful.

Trinket’s MySpace changed with a new avatar (like a white wrapped woman) and background (Alice in Wonderland reaching through a small door after taking he “grow” potion). Her email: trinketisasammeeeeeSPLATyahoo.com and her name is Trinket Bobble.
She claims she is on the run from the Trinity.
Trinket wrote:
I first ran to Peeps but I was too late! Peeps is wandering around in his garden and mumbling to himself! I think Addison is dead! I went back to his place and saw someone hanging in the garage! Please! Someone has taken over my MySpace page! They're trying to drive me insane!

She creates a LJ account: http://fearlesstrinket.livejournal.com/
Trinket in her profile wrote:
Someone has taken over my MySpace account! I did not put up the new photos! Trust me! They want you to believe I'm bad so you will not listen to me! Don't fall for this!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:40 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

6/19 - 6/21
WE HAVE OUR MISSION

On Tuesday, around 7pm PST, changes were seen at The Blue Door and The Alter. In the source is the clue to http://enterastheraven.blogspot.com/
The code solves to GO TO GABCAST ENTER THE NAVE
And we get messages from Dick White.

WE HAVE OUR MISSION.
Emails going to Nedd Ludd (neddluddSPLATmuchomail.com) to either jump over to infiltrate the false Temple of Mr AJ’s Eidolon or to hide under the bed with Nedd. Emails from Nedd as we make our choice are being posted in the Enter As The Raven thread. The basic instruction is:
Nedd wrote:
Here's what you have to do next - face the east and say YA DOST MITHRA three times and then send those words to me. And then you wait for EIDOLON and when he comes be all "EEEK! NO EIDOLON NO!!!" but really you're all RIGHT ON!
After you send him the three words, you get
Quote:
Smile Smile Smile

For those of us crossing over, we are reminded to keep the khamsa hand close and the Sator Square painted under our beds, chanting “I come with truth and light” to keep us sane and able to function.
Our mission is to find the portal to this false temple and shut it permanently (with the Eidolon and The Trinity on the inside). We will need some folks to hang out in the real world to pull us back out of the nave.

Lacey is keeping the list of our Infiltrators (aka Crazy People) and the Anchors (aka the Under-the-Bed-Gang with Nedd). PM her to update it!

6/20
Dwin & Patricia arrived in Maine on Wednesday night according to his LJ. Who is this Mr Gerold that is going to “check on Peeps” tonight?

6/21
The Trinity are still chasing TM in his email to Lacey. He is trying all the protection methods we have given him. He wrote that hasn’t been able to contact Patricia, nor Mildred.

Happy posted on her LJ that Trinket showed up on her doorstep. Jayne locked her in guest bathroom. Messages of support are left by Sammeeeees and Happy let us know that Trinket went to sleep in the bathtub.

Nymphus left a new set of song lyrics on the We Are Sammeeeees blogspot. This was in response to a query sent by kona asking about Trinket. The hidden message:
Quote:
She’s not in the temple question

A new post is created in response. The secret message is ”she’s at Happys Sammeeeees worried she’s danger to Happy”; hope Higgs figures it out.

Nymphus replied with another song lyric. This time there is no code, just knowing the song is "Message from the Grave" by The Altar.

Running back to The Altar blogspot there is a new item in the source (found by October): "sheisourfriendbutimnotsureyetsorry"

And now we wait for the Eidolon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:43 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

6-22 to 6-25
RAVENS IN TRAINING

6/21-6/22
TM hears scratching at the door. The power is going in and out and is worried that the Dog of El Portal may have another master, but so far he’s been more help than hurt.

Invites from Eidolon arrived on Friday.
Quote:
Host: Your Eidolon
Nevermore, Nevermore, NV US
Find a Hotel
When: Sunday, June 24, 3:00AM
Greetings!!!

Long time no see, Sammeeeee!!! Hope you didn't spend the entire winter smacking yourself on the back for "SAVING THE WORLD". Chuckle. Of course not. You sweet little Ravens are far too humble for such a petty gesture.

I would like to take this moment to welcome you aboard the SS Trinity. The drinks are free and the revenge is sweet. Cheers to you!!! Cheers to us!!!

Warm Regards,
Your Eidolon
Methos is hosting a hard copy here
Taking the hint, we find http://nevermorenevermorenevermore.blogspot.com/ where the source (after decoding) tell us
Quote:
Patience. Patience. Patience. The clock has not yet ticked on our time.

So we have our infiltrators, and we have the UnderNeddsBed Crew.

Meanwhile, Happy posts an update on Trinket in her LJ. She still doesn’t trust our little runaway.

6/23
dashcat got an email from DoEP that included
Quote:
THE MISTRESS MADE THE SACRIFICE FOR HER OWN GAIN. FEAR THE MISTRESS! SHE PROTECTS ONLY ONE.
Leading to spec about “Who is the Mistress?”

Peeps’ MySpace changed. A new avatar, background, and a blog message. He repeated points out the Pink Heather in his garden, listening to Gustav Mahler: Symphonie No.9. This leads to http://pinkheatherpinkheatherpinkheather.blogspot.com/ Pink heather means “Good luck”.

Happy adds another comment on her LJ. They interviewed Trinket who seems to think she saw Addison’s body hanging in his garage. Outside her own home she thought she saw Higgs in the bushes, but then she heard Mr AJ’s laughing. This frightened her enough to pack a bag & run away.

The SCRATCHING is getting to TM. His next set of replies asks all
Quote:
Who is the Dog of El Portal?
Seems that TM saw the Dog.
Quote:
THE DOG IS BARKING!
HE'S TRYING TO HELP! I CAN'T HOLD ON! I CAN'T FIND MY WAY BACK!
I CAN SEE HIS FACE! IT IS BARNEY!

And we have confirmation of the DoEP’s identity (for those of you new to the Sammeeeeesverse, Barney was Betty’s boyfriend, really into ARGs, who was captured by Spoocheeeee a month before we joined the team. He was tortured and killed by the evil Mr Abbott in room 505).

At a few minutes after 3 AM UTC (Thanks, Mapmaker!), Chixor noticed that a video “Please allow me to introduce myself” had been posted to the Nevermore blog. The hotel in the video (seen only once) is of an El Portal Hotel. We have a hand like Higgs, a blue sun, and the Mithras avatar that Dwin used on LJ. Mr AJ’s laughter can be heard near the end of the video.
The words "postatem", "obscuri", "lateris", "nescitis" flash. This leads us to: http://youdonotknowthepowerofthedarkside.blogspot.com/

Spec runs wild if we are suppose to actually visit the El Portal in Beatty Nevada (the picture on Mr AJ’s blog is discovered to belong to room 21).

6/24
DoEP apologized for not being able to save TM. And warned us
Quote:
THE MISTRESS HAS MANY NAMES.

Mr AJ’s MySpace blog updates to “And Six”.

At someone’s suggestion, Happy tried to call the police to check Addison’s home. They found it empty.

The scratching begins for the DarkSiders(aka Infiltrators). We are sent to a video of a raven. The morse code spells out “YOU ARE MINE”. http://youaremineraven.blogspot.com/
Quote:
From this day forth...
You are mine, Raven.
There will be no more communication with the other side.
This is a world of darkness.
You will stay here at the entrance to the temple.
You must prove your worth to enter the nave.
-
Your initiation begins tomorrow.
Until then... chant, my little Raven
YA DOST MITHRA
YA DOST MITHRA
YA DOST MITHRA
That is a picture of the surface of the sun.

6/25
Remember, the blog http://www.wearesammeeeees.blogspot.com/ was created to allow indirect contact between those who have crossed over (initially it was to get messages to and from Higgs) and those who stay behind.
Today Higgs asked us (in code) to not say Barney’s name.

Mr AJ sends out a bulletin on MySpace
Quote:
Subject DEO INVICTO MITRAE
Body: votum solvit libens merito
unus et viginti
and counting...

Warm Regards
And his blog updates to “A delightful 21” with a new song playing “Crime Baby” by El Radio Fantastique.

Happy updated her LJ this morning. She let Trinket out of the bathroom (against Jaynes judgement). Trinket mentioned hearing Peeps “howling” and that she thinks Peeps saw her. Then Happy asked if anyone has heard from Dwin lately.

Mildred Harnack showed up at TM’s home, but a little too late. She accessed his email account and sent out messages to the UnderNeddsBed crew. She promises to help them keep the Darksiders connected to the truth and light. She described seeing scratches inside TM’s home, and a chilling evil feeling. She also confirmed she left the khamsa hand for us and gave the code message to Betty to give to us. Enaxor sent her a list of those known to be in the UnderNeddsBed crew. She claims that Dick White is “near to death” according to the nurse taking care of him. She is using TM’s email behindthebluedoorSPLAThushmail.com

http://youaremineraven.blogspot.com/ updates at 8p PST. The phrase “on your knees and bow your heads” shows up at the bottom.
http://onyourkneesandbowyourheads.blogspot.com/
A video of the Eidolon citing The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe, and then these words:
Quote:
repeat after moi
I am a black feathered
pumpkin…

http://iamablackfeatheredpumpkin.blogspot.com/
Quote:
I have created a special place for each of you, my pumpkin Ravens.
This will serve as a perfect location for your upcoming task.
I would like my new initiate Ravens to spend the next three days creating a tribute to the Raven.
Please feel free to express yourself in any way.
This could be your dulcet tones or a story or a drawing or a collage.
I want you to fly for me, Raven.
Show your wings.
Prove your worth to Mithras.

To find this special place look around -
It is right in front of you.
You can use my email and then...
Name this bird.

And stay in your own cell, my pumpkin Ravens.
It is for your own safety.

Looking closer at the message led to http://namethisbird.blogspot.com/
In chat we discussed looking at the Raven, and giving it a name. We identified it, thought about Quoth, Bryce and Onyx. But it turns out the scientific name was the answer (see below). What about “use my email” part? October was the first to suggest login & password. Turns out, she was right. We use this to gain access to blogspot:
unsername: eidolonSPLATbloodykisses.zzn.com
pw; corvuscorax

And we find the Dashboard for “Ravensintraining” where we all have our own little cells in which to post our tribute to the Eidolon in the next three days. Reminder - only the "Darksiders" are to post, and only within their own cells please (according to our instructions).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:59 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

6/26-6/30
Patrica confirms Dwin is WICKED, Ravens move into the Nave following Higgs

6/26-27
Mr AJ is cheerful this morning. He updated his MySpace blog with the news that he has now gathered 21 souls. But why does he want 9 more? The current song playing is “It’s a Wonderful Life” by The Real Tuesday Weld.

Happy gives us the news that Trinket is talking about Peeps and what happened in Maine. She saw a white figure yelling for Peeps, and said the voice sounded like Higgs. But The Trinity was also there, scratching at the fence.

Mildred is asking a lot of questions about DoEP. She also encouraged UNBC to only use indirect communication with the Darksiders.

DoEP responded to drizjr concerns about the Darksiders’ souls and lets him know about the place for indirect communication at http://wearesammeeeees.blogspot.com/. He responded
Quote:
I CAN HEAR THEM! THE RAVENS ARE LOCKED AWAY! THEY ARE SINGING TO THE MASTER! EIDOLON COUNTS. HE LAUGHS AS HE DECEIVES MITHRAS. FEAR THE MISTRESS! SHE KNOWS THE WAY!

Patricia changed the music on her MySpace and posted lyrics with Capital letters “ITS NOT SAFE TALK SOON”. Her favorite movie listed is now “Clear and Present Danger”.

Happy started posting MySpace bulletins about having messages for various Sammeeeees (they were all members of UNBC) in her flickr. Only those marked as “family” by Happy are able to get their messages.
The playing cards from Molly Hale soon appeared to the UNBC and were posted here. They were gathered over the next two days and led to some speculation about tarot and solitaire ciphers. Email from Mildred on 6/29 pushed the UNBC to relook at their playing cards as having values but it was still not completely solved.

6/28
Dwin posted a new entry on Oppmer’s LJ. He wrote about his summer vacation in Maine and then a visit by Sara (Peeps’ sister) and her son, Alan. And lets us know that Mr Gerold has been up at the cabin with Peeps since they arrived in Lubec. And he invited Happy to come visit.

At 6:30p there was a new message in the cells of the Ravens in Training. We were told to enter the nave: http://www.enterthenavecorax.blogspot.com/
Quote:
This is the place where you will prepare for the next stage of knowledge.
You have shown Mithras you can soar as the Raven. Look into the bowl of water at your feet. What do you see looking back at you? You will now wear this head of the Corax with pride. You will wear this head of the Corax while you learn some of the secrets of the darkness. The reward for your hard work here could bless you and veil you. You may soon stand at the altar as Nymphus. But, not all of you will leave this Nave. Some will stay here for an eternity.
Wait for the blood to touch your claws... and then we shall begin.

Red Hatty & Aeroseeker did not complete the ritual but they were later left a message that it wasn’t too late, they could still pass through if they provided their endorsement within 3 days.

Trinket did not do so well last night, she was screaming around 3am. Happy & Jayne found her hiding in the closet. They are almost finished with the SAFE room. She also pointed out that Molly Hale removed the images on the flickr page and blocked Happy as a contact.

6/29
Happy created a SAFE room in her home. But the big news was the email she got from Mildred. Seems that DoEP visited Mildred last night and told her about the Ravens.
Quote:
"The Ravens sang to him. Eidolon smiles at his Ravens. They will sacrifice! They will bring more to the feet of the Master! The Sanctuary gets closer! The Mistress weeps! Send the Happy lady on the long road to the Innocent. She is the one. The Sammeeeees under the bed must guide her. Three stops. Trio. Troika. Triunity. These three lead to Truth and Light.”
Looks like Dwin is checking LJ, cause Oppmer posted a comment and now has Mildred’s email addy.

DoEP sent another message
Quote:
THE MASTER USES THE INNOCENT AND TURNS HIS EYES ON THE ONE WHO SPEAKS TO GHOSTS! THIS DOG CAN'T REACH HER! FIND TRUTH AND LIGHT! THE EVIL THREE LEFT BEHIND A MORTAL PATH! HOLD TIGHT TO YOUR SOULS!
So Dwin is trying to find Mildred. And Barney can’t reach her.
Another message appeared
Quote:
THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL BARKS AT THE FULL MOON! LEAVE THE DEAR OLD MAN ALONE! THE EVIL THREE SURROUND THE FOES BED! HE SEES WHO THEY ONCE WERE! THEY LAUGH IN HIS AGED FACE! HE SEES THIS TRIO! HE SEES THIS TROIKA! HE SEES THIS TRIUNITY! HE SCREAMS OUT TO THE ONE WHO SINGS!

Barney appears to be trying to protect Dick White from the Trinity. Looks like the Singing Nun is also there. The Trinity are known to Dick? The current spec is the Trinity represents people who were killed by Mr AJ.

Nedd responded to drizjr’s info about Happy’s contact with Mildred. He suggested that maybe Mildred can help find the three Ts. Map updated Happy about what is really going on.
According to Happy, (well, this is what Trinket told her), Mr Gerold is from “Trinity College” in Cambridge, and that explains the gate on Betty’s MySpace blog (and also seen in the eidolon video).

Molly Hale (aka Patricia) left a picture puzzle on her flickr. A video message is found at http://thedangersnotme.blogspot.com/ The transcript is also a message: “IT IS DWIN TELL OTHERS IIII”.
In the source
Code:
transmigration is the goal I will leave message here to you day of the full moon

The YouTube host page gives the title “Danger” to the video and the description “The Temple is darker than you know”.

With the knowledge that Dwin is now a threat, tigerlily started a “What Dwin Know” thread here. Map updated Happy with our suspicions about Dwin, about the Dog of El Portal, and the members of UNBC with whom Happy can safely communicate. enaxor warned Mildred and she responded “Keep away from Dwin!”.

Tonight http://enterthenavecorax.blogspot.com/ updated with
Quote:
Can you feel the blood at your claws?
leading the Ravens to their assignment as Nymphus in Training at http://bloodatyourclaws.blogspot.com/
Quote:
BANG THE DRUM ? ??
CLANG THE CYMBAL ???
SING OUT???
DANCE???

ARE YOU THE NEXT BRIDE?
Wear the veil and rejoice in song.

In the Raven cells the Eidolon clarified the task.

6/30
Lacey created a great resource for our UNBC, etc to help keep themselves safe from The Trinity: http://andails.blogspot.com/ [url=http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=343482#343482]
dashcat sent the link[/url] to Nedd. He thinks THAT ROCKS and he met a SEAL DUDE while surfing this morning. Gotta love our Nedd. Scared to death but still gets out for some tasty waves.

Happy updated her LJ, letting us know the safe room is working. Trinket’s online passwords to her MySpace and her email were changed. She wrote that when they were locked up last year, they all exchanged login information in case anyone escaped. So any changes in the MySpace (or any emails) are not from our Trinket.

Lacey posted the spec that maybe this was Dwin trying to caste suspicion on her and away from him. We’ve also wondered about Trinket’s sister, Tutu.

Mr AJ changed the comment above the music video in his MySpace.
Quote:
........Respice post te, mortalem te esse memento Warm Regards Your Creep
Insanitarium translated
Quote:
........Look around you, remember that you are mortal
Is this a threat on someone’s life?

Mildred emailed drizjr that she has a new “blue room” for safety. She cannot reach out to WR1 (Dick White) or the Singing Nun (too dangerous). She pushes us to “find out the mortal identities of this Trinity”. And she is worried that The Trinity has already taken Dick White. enaxor wrote her back about the spec that those who became The Trinity were originally murdered by Mr AJ (like Dr Francis Kinder). Mildred wrote she would meditate on this.

Higgs answered kona’s question in his MySpace comments about “The Right Path” with a picture on her MySpace comments “Follow Me Boys” and also changed the lyrics posted by removing letters spelling out another message: MILES IS NOW IN THE SANCTUARY leading to the next blog: http://milesisnowinthesanctuary.blogspot.com/ and in the source:
Code:
you must reach the grade of Miles to enter do what is asked onlyway

The jpg is titled “iamhere” so it’s either a message that Dick White (he was “Miles” on the gabcast) or Higgs has progressed to the next level initiation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:47 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/1 - 7/4
- RIP WR1, contact with Mr Gerold, Ravens become Brides, Mission for UNBC from the nun

7/1
The http://milesisnowinthesanctuary.blogspot.com/ page found last night is gone. Initially it was noticed to have been posted from the same dashboard as the raven cells. Was it Higgs? Or was it someone else? Regardless, this development led the Eidolon to change the PW access and it is restricted to Ravens only.

Also, Eidolon clarified the deadlines for our offerings.
Quote:
Your fellow black feathered Pumpkins can come to moi and Mithras and present at any time.

Before chixor became ravensallyyyyy, she sent an email to Betty. A reply was finally sent. She instructs us to contact Mr Gerold by leaving a comment on her MySpace with “we cannot fail”.

Dwin posted in the Oppmer LJ about Sara & Alan visiting, and teaching little Alan (Peeps’ nephew) how to climb the apple tree and Patricia was very upset that Dwin would put the child in danger. He feels his mom is afraid of him (this started last December). And he remarks that Mr Gerold is coming over tonight to “talk with him about some stuff” about all the Sammeeeeees.

Mr AJ updated his blog with “22”. He’s been recounting the black feathered pumpkins. But this led to some questioning about his math
Quote:
Your assumptions are correct, but the six became five. One has returned. This return was only granted due to a greater sacrifice to this Pater and my Mithras.
The identity of the original 6 which then became 5, and then 6 again was debated. Current thought is the original were Patricia, Addison, Higgs, Ben, TM, Peeps.
Quote:
The returned soul will be needed at a later date for a long lasting assignment.
So it appears Patricia was released back to the mortal light. However, one did go back into the nave and perhaps this is Dwin. Soon after, it was noted his MySpace had a drastic change.

Mapmaker & Happy have been keeping up a nice correspondence. She tells him that Trinket is having bad dreams involving Tutu.

Nedd posted a memorial video to our real Pater, Dick White. “Today at 3:33 white rose one was taken by the Eidolon and his evil Mother eating Trinity.” And reminded us of the UNBC mantra “We cannot fail”.

7/2
DoEP update:
Quote:
THE GOOD MAN IS GONE. THE TALL MAN WEEPS. EIDOLON LAUGHS AGAIN AND AGAIN. HE DOES NOT SEE THE ONE WHO SINGS. SHE CANNOT BE FOUND. HE RETURNS TO THE INNOCENT! THE INNOCENT CALLS OUT! DO NOT ANSWER!

The Eidolon asked Taluria if any of the Sammeeeees had heard from the Dancing and the Singing Nun before entering the temple.

drizjr sent condolences to Mildred and she replied asking if anyone was with WR1. Seems everyone is looking for the dancing/singing nun.

Methos has been communicating with Eidolon and was offered a bribe to advance directly into the Sanctuary as Leo if he placed the soul of Happy Rogers at the feet of the Pater.

Another DoEP warning:
Quote:
ONE OF YOUR OWN WHISPERS TO THE MASTER! HE RUBS HIS BLOODY HANDS! SAVE THE HAPPY SOUL! IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ANY OF THE LOST AND LIVING TO SURVIVE!

Oppmer’s LJ post let us know that Mr Gerold “interviewed” Dwin last night, that Mr Gerold has bad breath, and he was asking Dwin about dreams. Dwin is also starting to sound upset he hasn’t been hearing from any of his Sammeeeee buds.

Maybe Dwin doesn’t know what is happening, but Mr Gerold does.

Speaking of Mr Gerold. Happy was asked to post a comment on Alastair’s MySpace (and then Mr Gerold did it himself on Happy’s page). It was a list of names that happened to coincide with the playing cards distributed last week. Leading to: http://hangthegardenman.blogspot.com/

More information from Mr Gerold appears in email to Insanitarium.
    1. Betty contacted him in January while she was investigating Eidolons. He has some history with Eidolons and related his experience with the Eidolon of Mister Bader and helping this one to find the portal back to the other side.
    2. The Eidolon of Mr AJ seeks life. He is collecting souls by using mortal vessels.

Since he never had any contact with Mr AJ before he died, Mr Gerold appears free to contact folks on both sides of the mission. Another email (to konamouse) gives more information.
    3. Best for the Darksiders to keep playing along with the Eidolon’s requests. But try not to deliver anyone else’s soul as a means to advance.
    4. Patricia spent a year trying to strike a deal, hoping she had traded her soul for Dwin, but the Eidolon won’t give him up. However, Patricia has been released from the nave. Mr Gerold thinks that the Eidolon plans to use the boy’s mortal vessel when he is reincarnated.
    5. He does not have any mortal knowledge of The Trinity. But Eidolon has complete control – he must have controlled them before he was responsible for their deaths.

Ravens continued on their progress towards the sanctuary tonight with many raised to the level of Nymphus. Individual messages of acceptance included
Quote:
You truly deserve the grade of Nymphus. Please accept "a ring for a bride".

http://aringforabride.blogspot.com/

7/3
Like clockwork, Mr AJ updates his blog to “24”. This time it is a new ravenintraining, Sheep, who seeks to enter the nave.

Today we were reminded about that strange MySpace page for “Merv and Dinah” that was linked from Patricia’s MySpace. The blogs have intermittently updated in promise of some Cocktail Hour show. Tonight was the big premier. We were treated to a video with a puppet Dinah. (hahha, Puppet, get it???). There was a message from Merv’s dream that gave us the identities of The Trinity (Kinder, Abbott and Tutu). And a message from our Singing/Dancing Nun at “Three Maps” http://theportaltodeadcelebrities.blogspot.com/ (use Ctl A to see the hidden text).
The UNBC has their mission!!!
drizjr posted a transcript of the puppet video here.

7/4
Happy is in a good mood and in her LJ wished everyone to enjoy the day.

However, Eidolon makes offer to his nymphus kona pumpkin that might be hard to refuse. Give up the soul of Betty or Enaxor, and in exchange for this promise, konamouse will have the ability to move back and forth amongst both the moral world and the temple nave in her search. He soons makes a similar offer to Methos, asking for Mildred, Happy, Betty or drizabella.

The latin in the initial email "sin sole sileo" translates to http://withoutthesunimsilent.blogspot.com/ and a sunspot puzzle. In the source were the instructions on what to do when it was solved.

Many topics for discussion were posted here. Do we do the mission and bring back other souls if we can? Do we fail our mission and not bring back any new souls? Do we find a way to tell the UNBC & WR what we are suppose to do (without MrAJ knowing we told them the truth)? We’re not totally clear on the concept yet.
After Methos, Taluria & konamouse get their offers and send back the proper coded message from solving the sunspot puzzle, we got the assignment – bring back Mildred Harnack & Betty.

Mr AJ updated his MySpace with a change in music to “The Fine Art of Poison” and added to his General interests: “My favorite kind of Poison = To have a harmful influence on; corrupt”

Later that day, members of UNBC received an email inviting them to Mildred’s Forum at http://hacklardermind.proboards60.com/index.cgi - she got the contact list from enaxor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:27 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/5 - 7/7
- Darksiders return to the light, Mister Gerold is the gobetween, DoEP doesn't trust us.

7/5
DoEP sent out another message.
Quote:
THERE IS MORE WHISPERING IN THE TEMPLE. THE MASTER CALLS OUT FOR MORE SOULS! TRAITORS? OR SOLDIERS BATTLING THIS EIDOLON AND HIS EVIL THREE? THE TRINITY STILL HUNTS THE ONE WHO SINGS. THE MASTER FEARS HER AND THE GOOD MAN'S PATH. THE SOULS OF MANY CRY OUT TO YOU! TAKE THE PATH BEFORE HE TAKES THE INNOCENT AND ALL THOSE IN THE TEMPLE FOREVER!

The Eidolon offered katya the assignment of finding the Singing and Dancing Nun to bring her soul into the temple. Randomeis was offered the challenge to bring over Jean Moulin and Mapmaker.

Dwin updated the Oppmer LJ with his account of the interview/interrogation by Mister Gerold. He was upset that we weren’t writing to him anymore, but now he knows we were afraid of him (although he doesn’t understand that because he doesn’t feel any different). They are going to try to figure out how the Eidolon gained access to him in the first place.

7/6
From DoEP:
Quote:
ANOTHER MISTRESS REARS HER HEAD! A SOUL FOR A SOUL? EIDOLON IS PLAYING TRICKS. FEAR THIS MISTRESS! FEAR HER MASTER MORE! THE TRINITY CIRCLES.

Jean Moulin has surfaced with a post on Mildred’s Forum. He has been avoiding all contact with anyone except a White Rose. He promised to go check on the well being of Singing and Dancing Nun.

Aunt Jayne gave us an update on Happy’s LJ. She is worried something is happening with Trinket again. She was saying stuff in Latin. Turned out to be "Aut vincere aut mori" which translates to "Either conquer or die". In response to this information, Jayne decided to keep Happy separated from Trinket. She also agreed to keep the new information about Tutu away from Trinket.

MisterGerold gave kona a few answers but not the means to publicize it to all of the Sammeeeees (outside the temple). He pushed for me to set up a way to communicate with those on the outside. And he encouraged our progression within the temple towards the sanctuary.

He also asked a few questions of his own. Like why Mr AJ is so interested in Dwin?

The Eidolon passes out more assignments to his would-be soldiers. Lacey is assigned Nedd Ludd while Bravil is given Jean Moulin and “the Sammeeeee of our choice” from a list that looks like the one Mister Gerold posted on Happy’s MySpace.

7/7
Taluria starts her move on Betty with some email exchanges. Betty tells her about hearing scratching at her window a while ago, but nothing lately. She wants to communicate with the Sammeeeees in the dark temple but doesn’t know how. She also asked about Sallyyyyy.

From the DoEP
Quote:
THE NEW MISTRESS DECEIVES! BUT THE MASTER DECEIVES AS WELL. HE LAUGHS AGAIN! A SOUL FOR A SOUL? HE PRETENDS. THIS EIDOLON SENDS AN ARMY WHILE THE TALL MAN BABBLES IN HIS DARK DARK CELL! THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL HOWLS OUT TO YOU! WHERE IS MY HEART? SAVE MY HEART, DRIZABELLA!

And
Quote:
AN ARMY IS COMING, ENAXOR! THE TRINITY CIRCLES! WARN THE OTHERS! HIDE UNDER THE BED! THE TRINITY CIRCLES! ONE MORE WILL BE AT THE MASTER'S FEET TONIGHT! SOMEONE IS WEEPING! BEG MITHRAS! THE TRINITY CIRCLES!
Leading to http://thetrinitycircles.blogspot.com/ and in the source:
Code:
 "This Trinity weeps shackled by this Eidolon, free us please. If no Trinity Eidolon weaker. make deal. follow map."

More contact with Mister Gerold. konamouse and chixor suggested that maybe Mr AJ was able to get to Dwin (and is so interested in him) because he is Dwin’s biological father? Mister Gerold found that an interesting hypothesis and will discuss it with Patricia. He also verified that the use of the WeAreSammeeeees blogspot sounded safe. And would pass along the warning to Mildred to avoid konamouse. He also thanked konamouse & dashcat for the information that may help Peeps’ mortal body.

Happy led Mister Gerold to Mildred’s Forum and he posted the above information to the rest of UNBC & the White Roses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/7 - 7/12
- Trinket, Mildred (after a seance) & Jean Moulin cross over; maps appear; Happy's mission starts

7/7 – 7/8
Mister Gerold will warn the UNBC folks about whom from the Darkside to avoid. And cautioned that Darksiders should not post in Mildred’s Forum. He reported that Happy & Jayne were doing all they could to keep Trinket away from all means of communication. He thinks maybe Betty and Jean Moulin might be a good candidates to come over to the Darkside to help us from the inside.

Betty asked dashcat for a list of who is in UNBC.

Happy posted on her LJ the upsetting news about Trinket. She cut her wrists but Jayne found her in time and they got her to the hospital. However, her soul is gone. Turns out she found out about Tutu being in the Trinity, thought she could strike a deal with the Eidolon (has that poor girl not learned that Mr AJ never keeps his bargain with her???) then ended up giving herself up to protect Happy.

Mr AJ's MySpace blog updated to "25" and the song changed to ""Last Night I Dreamt I Would Last Forever" by Edison Woods. Thus we have confirmation that he has Trinket's soul in the nave. But he is a greedy Pater, he asked lordscrubb to bring over mapmaker today.

drizjr got a little update from Mister Gerold about Peeps. What is worrisome is that with each increase in soul count, the Eidolon's hold on Kevin (Dwin) becomes stronger.

DoEP asked that we not tell Betty about Trinket being taken, fearing his “heart” would rush after her friend and into the nave. He also knew about the “false trade”.

But Betty seems already willing to come over to the Darkside, but only after she locates some book locked away at Trinity University. She thinks this could take a week or more. She further writes that Mister Gerold sent her the link to Mildred’s Forum so she might pop in there soon. And she liked the idea of Jean Moulin crossing over to help organize & facilitate communication by the Darksiders.

7/9
Lacey asked Mister Gerold for additional resources on protection and banishment to help the Sammeeeees, and asked him to warn Nedd Ludd (her assigned target) to stay away from her. Unfortunately, he knows very little about Mithras, but Betty is hot on the trail of a manuscript that may further the cause. He did offer the following insight:
Mister Gerold wrote:
It seems to me this Eidolon has struck a deal with Mithras. He has asked for a new life and in return is giving 30 souls to Mithras. I would suppose Mithras has been deceived about the reason and the way these souls have been sacrificed. This Eidolon is crafty. He's bending every rule to gain this rebirth.

One thing you could do is explore the many ways we can communicate with Mithras. We may need the power of this God to help us in the end.

The Eidolon, still not happy with his current total, asked Sheep to go after Happy. konamouse asked the Eidolon for more time to get Betty’s soul for him. The reply was in the form of a quarter moon posted on her Raven Cell, suggesting “bettyismine” by July 21st.

DoEP confirmed that Trinket was the one who gave away the names of the Sammeeeees hiding under Nedd’s bed. And she was also locked below the nave alongside Ben & TM.

Jean Mouiln came out from his hiding place to open a dialogue about how he can lead the charge inside the nave.

Darksiders who had completed their Miles initiation were given crowns and sent on another quest to find the next ritual. http://mithraismyonlycrown.blogspot.com/ lead to http://otheironman.blogspot.com/ which led to http://thelonghallwaytothesanctuary.blogspot.com/
The YouTube user is YourEidolon. It would be 2 days before it would be solved.

7/10
Multiple birthday greetings were shared with Happy (shhhh, she’s 45 years old today). Let’s hope that next year’s birthday is a more joyful occasion.

Lacey sent words of comfort to Dwin via Mister Gerold. He reminded us to NOT have any direct contact with the boy. He is definitely possessed by the time the sun has set and late at night/early in the morning there is lots of strange, evil laughter emanating from the young man.

DoEP is not happy with the idea his “heart” might go to the Darkside. He also reminds us that Ben and TM are howling.

mapmaker’s brother notified him that the map arrived at his home. It’s a piece of paper with 4 drawings of pigs and resembles the “Find the 5th Pig” paper puzzle found here.
“THE GOLD BUG” is printed on the back. There is a possibility of some invisible ink message as well.

7/11
Nedd sent out an email to UNBC folks about Mildred taking on the Trinity in a séance tonight. Her board said “6pm”.

Insanitarium got his map today. Picture and working translation here. Current spec is that this is where Happy has to go in order to find the portal for {b]Kinder[/b] in order to free her from the Trinity and put her “in-between”.

Mildred posted a notice on her Forum that lead to the séance: http://reachingouttothetrinity.blogspot.com/ Insane posted a transcript. The Trinity need Happy to find their three portals (with the information from the maps that were sent out by the Singing and Dancing Nun) in order to release each of the Trinity from their bonds with the Eidolon.
Mildred wrote:
3 Portals 3 Answers
We must send Happy Rogers on the path to the Innocent
If she follows the instructions she will free each member of the Trinity by calling to them with her truth and light
She is also the only hope for the Innocent
You must send her to him with no fear and the three answers
This is the only way
Please guide her and help her on this journey and stop this Eidolon, Sammeeeees
We cannot fail!!!

Late in the night, Mr AJ's MySpace blog showed us that Mildred had been taken. The count is up to 26. The new song is "The Lake" by Antony and the Johnsons. The Eidolon thinks that the trinity of Methos/Taluria/konamouse are clever little pumpkins to have delivered Mildred to his hands. (He was also very pleased with the "transformation" kona & chixor presented for their Miles task).

Late in the night, taking a suggestion from drizjr, October managed to decode the morse code in the http://thelonghallwaytothesanctuary.blogspot.com/ video which led to the next set of instructions for the initiation of Darksiders into the rank of Leo (and finally access into the sanctuary). http://willyouroarpumpkin.blogspot.com/ challenged the pumpkins to anoint themselves with honey and pay homage with specific words.

7/12
The Eidolon pointed out that he was keeping the White Roses separate from the Sammeeeees in his nave. Which lead to speculation about what would happen if Jean Moulin passed over to the dark side. But our warning was too late. Early in the morning, he chanted the fateful words and Mr AJ's MySpace blog updated to 27 with a new song: "seven nation army" by trinity. So the trinity of randomeis/bravil/patrol can claim another victory on behalf of their Pater. In fact, Jean Moulin encouraged Patrol to do just that (and put in a good word with the Eidolon about the One and Only.

Mister Gerold was updated on the results of the séance and the crossing over by Jean Moulin He also mentioned that any question about Dwin’s biological parent(s) seemed to upset Patricia but that she said she would “speak to you directly about this matter” (to “us” or to konamouse???)

Jayne is not thrilled with the idea of Happy going on a mission to find the portals. In fact, she is downright pissed at the idea and let us have it on Happy’s LJ this morning. Fortunately, Happy understands the gravity and the importance and is ready to go.
Happy wrote:
I wrote and told Betty earlier and she wrote back almost immediately and insisted I bring someone else as well. … She's sending an old friend of hers to meet us at the first place on the map. This friend would like to stay anonymous due to the threat of this Eidolon. I feel like I can tell you that you guys do know her and she can be trusted. Let's talk about the details as we know more. I will have my bag packed. I would also like you guys to send me your phone numbers, so I can call you along the way. It might be faster than getting to a computer at times. Send your numbers to my email.
(happyhappyrogersSPLATyahoo.com)

On the UNBC Board (Mildred’s Forum) she suggested keeping all discussion of the mission inside the forum and not post anymore on LJ.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/12 - 7/15
- Higgs has a message, Jean Moulin joins the darkside, Happy goes to AZ.

7/12
Higgs (as “Nymphus”) left a comment late at night. This sent konamouse to “look into your dark cell”. Down at the bottom (oldest entry) on http://ravenkonacell.blogspot.com/ was a short video message (yes, she really did type OMG OMG OMG in the chat room). The message hidden in the lyrics on his MySpace led to http://lookinthecornerofthenave.blogspot.com/ and another video. Transcript is posted in the trail thread. He warns us that Mr AJ has a nasty plan for all of us once he is reincarnated. Found On the floor of the nave, behind the alter is a drawing that resembles the message on http://misteralanjohnson.blogspot.com/ with the lunar eclipse (Aug 28th) and the time (10:37:22).

7/13
The Eidolon has sent Luna after Happy.

drizjr suggested the invisible ink on mapmaker’s map said “bloody hill” and that led to http://bloodyhill.blogspot.com/ “The Battle of Bloody Hill” puzzle for UNBC. Methos put the map together posted here. Using the playing card cipher, the result led to here: http://asickmansdreamstorment.blogspot.com/ “Wear white shoes”. Solved message gives the instructions to free Mr Abbott.

Happy wrote to Insaneitarium that she would probably head out to Arizona early Sunday morning. Jayne is now “on board” with the plan. She asked for further instructions. This led to finding http://placeofthelittlehills.blogspot.com/ “Father Sun”. Also in the source when decoded “you must guide her on this long path to the innocent”. Using the playing cards again, the message is http://danceandsingsongwithhatonhead.blogspot.com/ “The Song and Dance” giving Happy her instructions to free Dr Kinder. She expects to reach the Hopi location before sunset.

7/14
Jean Moulin has been advancing up the initiate ranks – he has posted a Raven offering (did he cut his grand flowing locks since we last saw him???). http://ravenjeanmoulincell.blogspot.com/ Later in the evening, his blushing bride video was also posted.

Chixor found a secret message from Jean Moulin in our Raven Cells.
JeanMoulin wrote:
meet the One and the Only Jean Moulin
jeanmoulin.proboards82.com/index.cgi
He asks us to identify ourselves and our current grade. He also posted “we shall gather here as we get closer [to the Sanctuary]”.

Lacey was able to cajole the Eidolon to give her more time to go after Nedd. Her deadline is now the full moon (end of this month).

Happy got ready for her trip by repairing her tin hat (posted on her LJ).

7/15
Mr AJ changed the song on his MySpace page to “Vivan” by Edison Woods. The theme of the lyrics appears to be “Inspiration?” and “Do they sing?”

Patricia also updated her MySpace by changing the music to “Fearless” by Cyndi Lauper (this is the same song Happy has on her MySpace). The lyrics posted are from “Time After Time” with a hidden message: Send help to Lubec”.

Betty updated chixor1 and konamouse with the news that she will get to see the manuscript on Tuesday after 3pm. She is sending a friend of hers to help Happy on the mission, and agreed we cannot leave anyone behind (no matter what Higgs says). But she is also worried about those who are stuck “inbetween”.

dashcat heard from DoEP
Quote:
THE MISTRESS FEARS! PLEASE SEND HELP TO LUBEC! PLEASE SEND HELP TO LUBEC! WHERE IS THE INNOCENT? WHERE IS...
WHAT HAS HE DONE?! PLEASE SEND HELP TO LUBEC!

Methos showed us what was missed from Patricia’s MySpace. http://pleasesendhelptolubec.blogspot.com/
Mister Gerold is in trouble…may have gotten in over his head and despite his lack of previous interaction with Mr AJ the Eidolon (through his possession of Dwin) may have taken control of him, or caused him some harm.

Eidolon is good at beating around the bush when he told lordscrubb about his plans.
Eidolon wrote:
Do not worry about this Eidolon when he makes the transmigration back to the mortal world. I won't be there for long. I have plans for a grand and glorious return to my dark temple, that will insure that I rule all forever and ever.

Happy made it to the Hopi location on Sunday and upon freeing Dr Kinder from the Trinity, got the first word “Vale”.

Enaxor sent Happy the instructions for map2. She should be in Wilson Creek by the 17th.

7/16
Jenna received the 3rd map. Methos found http://geneseecountyhome.blogspot.com/ and then later figured out
it was a Bacon cipher. This led to http://saynothingbutgoodaboutthedead.blogspot.com/ with the instructions to release Tutu from the Trinity. It also gave us the sad news that she will wander forever in the inbetween.

Happy left Insane a voice mail on her way to Bloody Hill. The ritual in the desert was filmed and she plans to post it online later in the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:33 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/17 - 7/20
- Where is Happy? Soul count goes to 28. Where is Betty and that book? Dwin sings about a goat

7/17 – 7/18
October found an old email from DoEP but so far it hasn’t led anywhere.
Quote:
ONE PART OF THE TRINITY HAS DRIFTED INTO THE IN BETWEEN. THE OTHER TWO HIDE! THE EIDOLON SCREAMS FOR THEM! THEY ARE CANNOT BE FOUND!

Happy reported that they think there was someone watching them after they left Bloody Hill. They got the second word (from Mr Abbott). It was “malis”. enaxor sent her the information to get the third word.

enaxor tried to comfort Patricia with the news that Happy and S&DNun are on their way to Maine. Leading to her posting a video of Dwin singing the Goat Song that the Eidolon has told us reminds him of his father.

Happy updated konamouse with “Vale is the first word” and “the word Malice twice”.
http://valeisthefirstword.blogspot.com/ - a puzzle of different pieces to a picture from an editorial cartoon saying farewell to Andrew Johnson. When reassembled, and using the playing card cipher, the message is “GO TO THE EAST NOOK AND REMEMBER ONE SA(D) SONG”
The names of the pieces come out to “aeternum vale is the place to go next”.
http://aeternumvaleistheplacetogonext.blogspot.com/
Quote:
STEP ONE
As the sun rises on the day you face this Eidolon,
every Sammeeeee must go to the far east nook of their room.
Remember the one sad song that always
makes you weep.
Sing this song to yourself.

Mithras will shine down and see
that the Sammeeeees come with an open heart.

http://malismalis.blogspot.com/ - a column of sator squares with each jpg a different letter (RTEST OEANP) and in the source “Mithras isonly father”.

Betty wrote to Chixor1 that she hasn’t heard from Mister Gerold since the 17th. She has seen the documents and the title of the book is “arcane imperii”. Then she claimed she was getting some sleep and we haven’t heard from her in over two days. Note; “arcane imperii” = “state secrets”.

7/20
Some folks have been upgraded to Leo. And Jean Moulin ate American Cheese for the first time to reach the level of Miles. So obviously, our Eidolon returned to the nave.

Meanwhile, Jayne hasn’t heard from Happy since Thursday (the 19th).

Then Nedd posted a baddd dream he had in the UNBC Forum.
Quote:
The dream was Happy calling for me from the DARK SIDE. But it was all so TOTALLEEEE sad because she started crying to me that she could not find Ben. And then the scary EIDOLON was all LAUGHING in the background and saying, "YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE, HAPPY ROGERS!!!"

This made all of us nervous as MrAJ’s MySpace blog updates to “28” with his mood: thoughtful, and the song “The First Time Ever” by Amanda Palmer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:42 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/20 - 7/22
- Happy is still off the grid, Eidolon wants her & Insane, STEP TWO solved

7/20-7/22
Happy is still off the grid. Nedd had a bad dream that she had been taken into the nave and couldn’t find Ben.

Eidolon used http://wecanhearyourfootsteps.blogspot.com/ to taunt us with a copy of a video of himself saying “Don't worry about lost Sammeeeees, you can always find more.” and his creepy laugh through the vessel of Dwin. And he proudly proclaimed that “He is Mine”
Quote:
Who will be number 29? Where are you hiding happy Happy Rogers? Either the rebellious Mister Insane or the Hideaway Betty would make a lovely 29... with Happy Rogers coming in as the cherry on my Sammeeeee soul sundae!!! (mini me will be 31 - one for good measure - Mithras should shine on Your Eidolon forever.) Chuckle. Chuckle. Chuckle.

DoEP warned us that the Eidolon has sent the Tall Man to “hunt again”, he has gone after Happy

Meanwhile, many Darksiders were promoted to Leo.
Quote:
You are Leo.
Can you Roar? Are you prepared to enter the Sanctuary?
Your Pater waits for Mithras to show you, Leo, the way.

http://mithrasshowsleotheway.blogspot.com/
Look closely at the picture, there are words on the edge of the Lion.
http://enterwithsilence.blogspot.com/ then the source code sent us to http://lookupleo.blogspot.com/ - this looks like a message from the real Mithras and not the Eidolon
“there is an inner sanctuary. mithras is the only one who can show you the way. place your hands on the east wall. beg mithras", which leads to the last page http://placeyourhandsontheeastwall.blogspot.com and the Darksiders have instructions: "mithras will show the portal three days before next full moon, be prepared to sing your sad song, leo".

Insane continued his taunting of Mr AJ with MySpace comments about the loss of Trinity members. And that put him on the Eidolon’s hit list he sent to kona.
Quote:
I need two more souls. I need them as soon as possible. I would like any of the three following Sammeeeees: Happy Rogers, Betty, or Insane!!!

Patricia wrote to Lacey about having difficulty logging into MySpace. She is ready to openly contact folks, she doesn’t care about her own safety, she just wants Kevin to live free.

Russell informed drizjr that Betty is still safe (and still in London). Now where is that damn book???

Methos begged Mithras for help with the second step and was rewarded with a clue in the source.
Going back to http://malismalis.blogspot.com/ lordscrubb moved around the square like a knight to find the clue to http://orotepatersanas.blogspot.com/ and UNBC has instructions for STEP TWO:
Quote:
Three hours after you all have shared your song with Mithras,
Happy must go to the home of the Innocent, while
all other Sammeeeees step outside their own homes.
Happy must stand next to the east wall of the Innocent's home.
Sammeeeees must stand next to the east wall of their own homes.
Fall to your knees.
Draw the sacred squares of Pater Noster into the ground.
Bow your heads.

And a clue for the Darksiders: there is a stone along the east wall of sanctuary marked with a symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:10 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/23 - 7/24
- Happy safe (for now), TM hunts but WW protects; Mrs Foucher has manuscript; message to S&DNun

7/23
DoEP wrote:
THE MASTER'S TALL MADMAN STALKS THE STREETS OF THE CITY FOR THE HAPPY LADY. HE HAS TAKEN THE WRONG PATH. TRICKED BY THE FRIEND OF MY HEART! THE HAPPY LADY MOVES CLOSER TO THE INNOCENT BUT FEARS THIS EIDOLON AND HIS FLOCK! THE HAPPY LADY SAW THE TALL MADMAN DRAG AWAY THE NUN! WHO CAN SHE TRUST?

As a way to communicate with TallMan and get him out from under the Eidolon’s control, Patricia suggested reaching out to and appeal to his love for Dwin, remind him how much he cared for both of them. She told drizjr that the Eidolon was yelling at her last night. "You shall hang with the others!"

Happy changed the lyrics in her MySpace and a video message was found. She told us that she is hiding out in Maine with Peeps & Mister Gerold. But she doesn’t have the third word; “We must get to the Nun somehow”.

7/24
DoEP wrote:
THE NUN IS NO LONGER IN THE DARK HOLE UNDER THE NAVE! THE NUN RUNS THROUGH THE DARK TEMPLE AND SINGS LIKE A FROG! EIDOLON LAUGHS AT THE NUN GONE CRAZY WHILE HE TAPS HIS FINGER ON THE ALTAR AND WAITS FOR THE HAPPY LADY TO ARRIVE. ONE SAMMEEEEE IS VERY CLOSE TO CAPTURING HER SOUL! THE MASTER GRINS...
SAVE THE HAPPY LADY!

dashcat got an email from Mrs Paul Foucher. Betty is afraid to talk to us directly so she will give us the arcana imperii manuscript through the grande dame.

Celina tried emailing Wendy Way but it was via a couple of phone calls that she communicated back to us (and confirmed this was the friend that Betty sent to watch over Happy). Lacey posted the conversation. The TallMan told her that the S&D Nun escaped into the in-between. And “go to the long hallway to the sanctuary”.
There was a new message in the source of http://thelonghallwaytothesanctuary.blogspot.com/ that led to an email to ahatchtotheinbetweenSPLAThush.com and then a message to “open the hatch”. October and drizjr figured out how to open the blog dashboard to leave messages for the S&D Nun. (PM to them to get the instructions if you want to leave a message)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/25 - 7/26
- vale/malis/dixi = 3 Steps for Happy & Sammeeeees on 7/27. Betty's Manuscript.

7/25
S&D Nun heard the call from drizjr and kona on http://ahatchtotheinbetween.blogspot.com/ and posted a video. Chixor1 translated the croaks and ribbits into morse code leading to http://dixidixidixi.blogspot.com/
The image was put together and using the card code, mapmaker posted the translations. "Magister Mundi Sum" is an actual Latin phrase meaning (per Driz) I am the Master of the Universe.” And thus http://iamthemasteroftheuniversenotyou.blogspot.com/ gives us Step 3. The meanings of the latin phrases (names of the images not used in one of the codes) is still under discussion.

lordscrubb continued his brown-nosing of the Eidolon. Now he is being asked to find Peeps. kona also tried the “buttering up” tactic as a means to reach down under the nave to pull out those locked up. Eidolon offered her the chance to go back to the mortal world to hunt Betty or allow her to try to speak to Mildred. Meanwhile Chixor1 is given an open-ended pass out side the nave to hunt Betty.

7/26
Happy let us know that Friday will be the day. She’s still being hunted. Mister Gerold is screening her emails because she is being haunted by images of the Trinity. She heard Mr AJ’s laughter at 3am last night.

All the instructions for Happy & the Sammeeeees have been posted HERE. That takes care of Friday morning – getting the Eidolon away from Dwin forever. But all that does is send him back to the temple and he’s going to be peeved. He’ll start looking for another vessel unless the Darksiders can close that portal.

Mithras has provided new instructions for those in the temple at http://placeyourhandsontheeastwall.blogspot.com/. Darksiders were sent to gabcast to record sad songs.

Higgs finally replied to the instructions posted on http://www.wearesammeeeees.blogspot.com/ by posting a picture of American Indian Sign Language for “yes” on kona’s MySpace comments.

Jean Moulin failed to reach Leo level (he forgot to include Honey in his offering). He posted his sadness and reminded us that while Happy will remove the Eidolon but that won’t close the portal. We have to do that from the inside.

Russell posted the first scan of the arcana imperii manuscript. Only those he trust can see it. Enaxor linked it and the comment in the chat. Latin translation:
Code:
Leading back to the infinite
Vision of God Mithras
To Eternal Life
From the sky to the center
In Harmony with Truth

After hearing our sad songs, Mitrhas updated http://placeyourhandsontheeastwall.blogspot.com/ with new instructions: “You have come to Mithras with an open heart. You have completed your first step.
Follow the ignis fatuus.” Ignis fatuus = Will o’ the wisp = http://followthewillothewisp.blogspot.com/
Quote:
You must beg Mithras until the full moon to grant you the way out of the bright light passage that leads to the inner sanctum. Be prepared, Leo, to share one truth or one secret with Mithras.

Full Moon is the 29th (Sunday).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:24 am
Last edited by konamouse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

7/27 - 7/29
- Happy succeeds/Eidolon PISSED, Darksiders sent after her; 2nd manuscript page posted

7/27
Mildred answered kona. She is worried about the sanity of the others. She has yelled out for the Eidolon to allow kona to visit. Her willingness to talk was passed along to the Ediolon but so far he hasn’t allowed anyone to get close enough to Trinket, Ben, and Mildred to get them out of their dark cells.

DoEP wrote:
THERE IS NO WAY BACK TO MY HEART. THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL HOWLS AT THE MOON FOR A WAY INTO THE FOREVER AND EVER. THE CHAIN THAT KEEPS THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL BOUND TO THE MASTER'S DARK TEMPLE ALTAR MUST BE BROKEN. EIDOLON'S HANDS ARE SHAKING! THE INNOCENT FIGHTS FOR HIS SOUL! EIDOLON IS WAITING FOR THE HAPPY LADY TO ARRIVE!

Happy reported her successful completion of the ritual. She later posted a video of the events. Transcription is here. She can’t find Patricia. Meanwhile, she is watching Peeps while Mister Gerold is staying with Dwin

Patricia has been taken by the Eidolon. updated. “Mater Memento Mori” = Mother, remember your mortality. Mr AJ’s MySpace blog updated with “29” and “She is mine forever”.
The gabcast page sharing sad songs for Mithras added couple of submissions from Higgs. Looks like he might be able to help out after all.

7/28
Eidolon yelled into everyone’s Raven cells. He sent everyone (except for lordscrubb and kona) out of their cells into the mortal world to hunt down Happy (you think he is a little bit miffed he was kicked out of Dwin’s body?). He will be sending lordscrubb and kona to find his “new vessel”.

kona posted a warning to Happy and the Sammeeeees on http://www.wearesammeeeees.blogspot.com/ and several UNBC folks sent direct messages telling her to get to a safe space where even fangs won’t know how to find her. Seems he’s been haunting her LJ & emails lately.

7/29
Russell posts the second tracing from the ‘arcana imperii’.
betty wrote:
around these triangles was a sketchy kinda "universe" drawing. this universe was centered around an image of a man-lion (mithras). these triangles sat amongst the stars. there were three pages of the same exact image. (universe with these triangles)

Eidolon sent his instructions to kona – Find Sara Walker (his sister) and make direct contact with her son, Alan Thomas.

DoEP wrote:
WHO KNOWS THE WAY TO THE IN BETWEEN? WHO KNOWS THE WAY OUT? THIS DOG OF EL PORTAL WILL HOWL TO THOSE CHOSEN BY THE MASTER! THE TALL MADMAN BABBLES ON...

Going back to http://wecanhearyourfootsteps.blogspot.com/ at the bottom of the page is a new video from TallMan. Transcript is here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:59 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees II
Jump to: