Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Seen as though perplexcity trades isn't updated yet there isn't a place specifically to trade season 2 cards. As such card trades are being allowed here but with some guidelines.
1) 1 topic per person, please don't create new topics when your trades list changes, just edit your existing one.
2) Do not "bump" your topic unless it has just been updated (if you don't know what bumping means don't post something useless in your topic just to get it back to the top). Eg, this is not allowed:
|Still looking for trades
But this is:
|I've just updated my trades list, please come and have a look at what I need
3) Keep all trade discussions to PMs (or emails) don't discuss trades in public on the forum.
4) Only create a trade topic if you are registered, this is so you can then edit it as required.
5) No creating a topic JUST to hold your Perplex City trades profile link, you can put this in your topic but along with season 2 trades (eg, if you are willing to trade S1 for S2 or vice versa).
6) If you have a good trade experience feel free to post in the topic.
If you have a bad trade experience please don't bring it on to the forums, we don't want arguments in public. If you do have a problem with someone try and sort it out via PMs or Emails directly, if you don't clarify it send ME one PM, I will not act as mediation and will not be able to help you get your cards back but it will be so I can look into it, if there are many people complaining about one person then there trading post will be closed and they will be prevented from advertising on the site for trades.
7) Please state where you are willing to trade to, and where you are from if it isn't in your profile, it will make it easier for all.
These rules may change and be added to by other mods or by discussion, I will post when they do but please keep checking.
PLEASE NOTE: All trading is done at your own risk, unforums, admin and mods, cannot be held responsible for a bad trade.
REMEMBER: No ebay auctions or webstores selling cards may be advertised here.
EDIT: 23/3 - 10.25GMT Added information