Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees
[EMAIL] Cathy Kuttner - Who she is & why we should help
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

[EMAIL] Cathy Kuttner - Who she is & why we should help
- via MollyHale Flickr account

So I have befriended Cathy and shared with her the information in the book. I'm 99.9% sure she is really on the side of "Save the Five, Save the World" and she has shared alot of background information on herself and Spoocheeeee elderhood, etc.

Cathy on 11/6 wrote:
Please call me Cathy. It is what I like best. Patricia
Moore was given to me by Spoocheeeee after I graduated from
training. Cathy is the only part of the real me that I
know. The Kuttner part is the name of the Spoocheeeee
family that cared for me leading up to my Jackal training.
Although they are Spoocheeeee, they are the only family I
know so I have used that as my last name. I was obtained
(age 14) from a place called Powick in Massachusetts. You
may have heard of it. It was an awful place that used LSD
to treat patients. I don't know much about my life before
Powick. I was really young when I was left there by my
parents.

The linear B symbols mean nothing to me. Mr. Alan Johnson
is not blonde. And although I do somedays feel like a
Spoocheeeee slave - I am not.

Have you heard the sad news about the twins? Seems that
Spoocheeeee got its hands on a map to Blue Heaven. Jack
and George, the twins were executed this morning. Timothy
said Nedd barely escaped. It is very sad. Timothy and
Jean Moulin said they very worried about other leaks to
Alan but they did not elaborate. I have been trying to
contact Nedd Ludd all day. I hope he is okay. I'm sure
he's very frightened. Nedd is a bit "out there" but he is
a great person.

I have a feeling I may know what is in the first two
Chapters of "The Day he Died". I feel that I can tell you.
I trust you very much. Kevin (Dwin) was selected by the
elders to replace Alan. They feel that Alan is out of
control and not managing Spoocheeeee well. I was chosen to
raise and train Kevin but please believe me when I tell you
that they will NEVER get their filthy Spoocheeeee hands on
this sweet and good boy! I will risk everything to be sure
that Kevin lives a life free of Spoocheeeee. Please,
Heatheeeeer, if you and the other do decode this book, do
not let it get into Alan's hands. He will kill Kevin
immediately. He is not a stable man. We must find these
pieces and free the five before it is too late.

I hope this information is helpful.
Cathy

Since she pretty much spelled out she "knew" what was on the first part (the code we think was written by Henry Kuttner), I decided to send her the actual solve and try to get some more logical issues resolved. She appears very forthcoming.

konamouse wrote:
Cathy,
Thanks for clearing up those questions. Nice to know the real you. Mr AJ is sending the book to danteIL in order for he & Red to decode it for him. I hope I can persuade them to take their time with the codes - and definitely nothing about the elder's plans (see below).

So now I have a question about the elders. According to Jennifer (White Rose 3)'s blog, 3 of the 5 elders recently passed away but Mr AJ didn't know. Seems like the father of the Twins (may they rest in peace) was one of them...yet Mr AJ didn't know about his (or the others) death?

As for leaks - the only thing I can imagine is that someone pointed Mr AJ to Nedd's YouTube where he publically posted the map to the Blue Heaven.

Here is the last part of the book code decoded:

"Mr. Alan Johnson is in danger in his own land of Spoocheeeee. The elders are afraid he is out of control. Mr. Johnson is responsible for losing three of the five jackals who have gone on to become part of Dick White's White Rose society. The Elders say he has endangered Spoocheeee by not keeping his associates happy. There is much dissention in the ranks. The Elders fear the toll will continue to grow even higher.

Mr. Johnson's dark side is again rearing its ugly head. His appetite for killing and torture is putting all of Spoocheeeee at risk. His blind desire to retrieve Buck Jones at any cost has also made him weak. We must find a replacement and train him immediately. The boy in Patricia Moore's care is known as the Spoocheeeee future. Patricia has begun his training and will continue to put the boy on the fast track.

Mr. Alan Johnson cannot know any of the plan. The Elders fear that Mr. Johnson would more than likely kill all of them as well as the boy. Goal of the Elders is simple: train the boy quickly; crown him as the new Spoochee leader. The present Mr. Alan Johnson will then be removed from his position permanently."

What kind of training have you started for Kevin?

If the elders don't want Mr AJ to continue in office, is/was that the view of the three who are now deceased, or is it just the two remaining living elders? And when/how are new elders elected? Sorry for so many questions, but my brain has been running with them and I couldn't get to sleep.

Hugs, Heather

Cathy wrote:
Good morning Heather,
Let me first address your questions about the elders. It was Timothy's department to communicate with the elders and the elder's families. This was one of the reasons that we all had hoped Alan would never suspect Timothy. When Timothy got wind that he was being outed by an informant, we feared all would be lost and that Spoocheeeee would simply reign forever. Without Timothy in position to feed miscommunications to Alan our task became more difficult.

Last winter when two of the elders passed away, the White Roses saw this as an opportunity to end Spoocheeeee. They met with Timothy. Timothy was already a friend of the White Roses at that time. Timothy withheld the information about the deaths from Alan. As far as Alan was concerned, these pieces were safe and sound with the aging elders. Had we been able to keep word of our quest for these pieces quiet, Alan would have never known we had these until we possessed all five and then it would have been too late for him. Unfortunately, there were too many leaks to Alan and he discovered the quest for the disc. The good news is WE HAVE TWO PIECES! Timothy has told me that the third piece is held by a family that has no knowledge of Spoocheeeee and or the disc. Although it will be difficult for us to find it, it will be equally as difficult for Alan to find it. Timothy took all the elder files out of Spoocheeeee weeks before Alan even began to suspect him. Alan must now rely on the word of the two remaining elders, one who senile, and the other who has never been a fan of Alan's. As far as the opinions of the dead elders, I can tell you that Henry Kuttner was not a huge fan of Alan's. Eric Blair was a sick kindred spirit of Alan's. The two spent many hours in room 505 together. I am thankful that Jack and George did not turn out to be like their Spoocheeeee father. I know very little about Elbert Benjamine. Timothy tells me he was an expert in the occult. I don't know what his opinion was of Alan.

The elders are no longer elected. Alan changed that a few years ago. He decided that he should be able to appoint new elders when the present elders passed away. There was much controversy over this change and the elders met with Alan. Alan somehow convinced them to waive this "voting" tradition. He persuaded the elders with some ridiculous argument about the "lack of wisdom in the people of Spoocheeeee".

Kevin's training has been so far what is called "early training". It is my responsibility to mold Kevin's ideals and correct any thinking that isn't "Spoocheeeee". I have to admit, I haven't done much "training". The elders sent Kevin a series of two minute good videos. Kevin was supposed to be watching those videos when he was approached by Peeps for help.

I hope that helps you sleep tonight.
Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:43 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Patricia Moore gets a promotion.

konamouse wrote:
Thank you so much for answering my questions.
It's been a month now, and I know Mr Alan Johnson's jackals won't let him out, but how is Kevin doing? And the others? It's not good to be cooped up like that without daylight.

You need to be very careful...Mr Alan Johnson's paranoia could put you (and Kevin) in serious danger. I'm worried he might have loyal jackals watching you (Mr Abbott sounds extremely evil).

We're hot on the trail of Elbert. I'll keep you updated.
Hugs,
Heather

Cathy wrote:
Heather,

Thank you for the warning. Something very odd has occured. Alan offered me Timothy's old position. I have, of course, taken it. It will not only allow me to continue to control what information gets to Alan but it should also give me some limited access to "the five". I will keep you posted on that. I am suspicious of Alan's motives with this sudden promotion. He has always had an erratic personality but he really seems manic lately. He went on and on to me about how together he and I will rule Spoocheeeee and how the world is ours and then kept asking me to pledge my allegiance to him. I tried to ask him about this NY trip but he still won't share much. I have a feeling he has become obsessed with catching Betty again. I spoke with Timothy about this just moments ago. I asked him why, after having her in "custody", would Alan allow her to go free only to turn around and go after her again. Timothy thinks Alan enjoys hunting Betty down more than having her captive. I hope Betty will be okay.
Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:50 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

konamouse wrote:
Subject: Be attentive
Thank you so much for getting Ben to see The Five. This was a huge jump in our knowledge base. And it was so great to help re-energize them (I figured that Higgs would turn back into the Energizer Bunny and I heard a rumor that he got a little feisty <grin>).

Now that Mr AJ is back in town, I suppose Ben won't be able to visit his mom for awhile. However, I'm a little worried for you. Before he left, Mr AJ was getting some emails that may have put suspicion on you and he was quick to "poo poo" partly because he so enjoyed your company. I know it sucks but you are going to have to make an effort to be very nice to him. Spending some social time with him may also let you in on some of his plans for The Five and maybe you can keep him from hurting any of them.

Please, be careful. We care about you.
Heather

Cathy wrote:
Heather,
Thanks for the reminder. I, of course, will do anything to help Kevin and his friends. I must admit that I did put Alan off yesterday. Mildred had contacted me about the seance, and I felt she really needed me to be present. I will call Alan right now and make a date for tonight. An evening of dancing should put him back into my pocket. I haven't seen Ben but I do know he is being restricted again. I heard that something happened yesterday with "the five". My sources tell me that Happy is alone in their room right now. Kevin and the others are nearby in another "freight container". I will see what I can get from Alan about this. Thank you for all your help, Heather. You are a wonderful friend.
Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:45 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

[EMAIL] 11/19

In the emails regarding getting Ben access to the computer and sending secret messages - then allowing him to visit the Five, I have included Cathy emails. I recently made a suggestion about Mr Alan Johnson inviting the Five to dinner on Thanksgiving (i.e. you gather more flies with honey than vinegar). Cathy agreed to make that suggestion. Then I thought this might be an opportunity for Ben to pass a handwritten message to one or more of them....which got me thinking about Cathy and Dwin. She cannot see him or let him see her. Dwin must be wondering "Where is my mother".

Here is that exchange:
konamouse wrote:
Cathy,
The email to Ben has been sent.
I have faith in Higgs as well.....I hope he gives 'em h3ll.

If Mr Alan Johnson agrees to the dinner idea, do you think Ben will be able to slip a small piece of paper to any of the Sammeeees? If we need to send them a message, I could give it to you, and you can pass it to Ben? Just a thought in case we have something more complicated to ask or say to any of them.

More importantly, this weekend Ben needs to smuggle a letter from Dwin's mom. Kevin needs to know that his mom hasn't abandoned him. He hears about these Sammeeeees trying to free the The Five, and sees that Happy's son gets to visit...but I'm afraid that if he doesn't know that you are out there "looking for him", he might lose faith in you. I'm so worried that even when you explain it all after we take down Spoocheeeee, he might cling to Addison and forsake you. You need to give him the hope and strength to keep away from Mr Alan Johnson and Mister Abbott.

Majorly big hugs.
Heather

Cathy wrote:
Heather,
I have spent all morning composing my letter to Kevin. You are right on so many levels. I should have done this sooner but I have had so much fear that Alan would discover what Spoocheeeee has planned for Kevin. I will send you a copy of the note when it is complete.

I also like the idea of passing notes. We must be careful but it shouldn't be impossible.

I have some not so great news about Higgs. Mister Abbott's been able to crack our Higgs. Higgs gave him the name and location of Paul Foucher. The upside, he did not give him a location for Mrs. Paul Foucher. We must work quickly to get this piece from her and into our hands. I will keep you posted on Higgs. They are keeping him for a few more days. Alan is certain Higgs knows more.

hugs to you and to all the Sammeeeees
Cathy

Okay, not very happy about that last part. Ooooh my poor Higgs.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:20 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

[EMAIL] 11/20 from Cathy
- she's laughing about my tirade towards Mr AJ

konamouse wrote:
I hope Ben's meeting with everyone went okay. Unfortunately, my message to Higgs apparently did not reach him in time to protect his mind from Mister Abbott. I'm sickened and so worried. I had hoped that he might have had the moxie to give up a red herring. Sigh. But I had an idea (see below).

And I'm afraid for Kevin. This anonymous person who has left messages for Mr Alan Johnson is showing his/her hand and putting Kevin in danger. I hope being inside without sun for over a month has made his hair appear darker.

So, I was in a feisty mood all day about this and decided I needed to give Mr Alan Johnson a piece of my mind (and see if I can cast some doubt on the information from Higgs, keep him from thinking about Kevin and maybe clear out potential guards around the Thanksgiving dinner table).

I know you are screening his email but not sure if you also have access to his MySpace. This is a copy of a note I sent him via MySpace. As of 5p PST Sunday, he hasn't read it yet.

Code:
Subject: Who are you?
Body: You are an evil, sadistic, and disgusting excuse for a human male. I can't imagine any reasonable, sane woman would enjoy your company. This Ima sounds like she is a lunatic if she claims to be in love with you.

As for your grand gesture with hosting dinner for your hostages....can't fool me, Mr Alan Johnson. It isn't so gracious to sit around a nice dinner table with Spoocheeeee jackals & their guns hovering around. I can't believe that you are that nice of a man that you'll even go through with this. And if you did, you'll probably put something nefarious in the food or find another way to hurt them somehow....like you have hurt Higgs. But then you have to ask yourself. Higgs is a strong man, could he have maybe pretended to break down and maybe he's given you a red herring?????

Hah! So someone within your own organization is planning a coup????? Sound familiar????? Didn't you use another Spoocheeeee jackal so many years ago to assassinate your predecessor? The One and Only Jean Moulin left your side, my poor Mr Alan Johnson. One by one your confederates have seen the wrong you have done and they have left. Maybe there are others who also think your megalomania & delusions of grandeur are contrary to the original charter of being puppetmasters for the "good of the world"?????

So, does Peeps have blond hair????? Maybe he is going to replace you!!!!! Sammeeeees unite - SAVE THE FIVE, SAVE THE WORLD.

Heatheeeeer
-------------------------

Hope I didn' t mess up any plans, but I'm worried about the safety of The Five and very pissed off about what happened to Higgs.

Good news - we figured out where Piece #4 is located, sort of. We are very close, as long as you can keep distracting Mr Alan Johnson, we have hope.

Hugs,
Heather

Cathy wrote:
Heather, You slay me! That note you sent to Alan has him in an absolute rage! He ran around his office today for a full two hours swearing about the "damn Sammeeeees"! "The damn Sammeeeees think they run the world! They don't run the world! I run the world!" It was so funny, I had to bite my cheek not to burst into laughter. You really got to him! Good! You have definitely taken the focus off Higgs at least for a few moments. Supposedly Higgs cracked a bit more today and gave Alan a location for Mrs. Paul Foucher in Chicago. I know that it was false intel. Its great that Higgs is leading Spoocheeeee around, I just worry about what they will do to Higgs when they discover it is false intel.

Ben gave Happy my note for Kevin. Ben told his Mom he had it and Happy suggested that he allow her to deliver it. She wanted to explain a few things to him before he read it. Do you think Happy told Kevin that I am Patricia Moore? I was tossing and turning all night over that one.

Oh and Peeps does not have blonde hair, Heather. You so crack me up! Also because of your note, Alan intends on throwing "the most lavish Thanksgiving ever" for the five. Smile There is a little warmth in that stone cold heart.
hugs to you
Cathy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:19 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Hmm, she said last week that she would send me a copy of the note she sent to Kevin....but she didn't. I'm not sure how to ask her about that.

konamouse wrote:
Thanks for the news. I'm actually in a good mood as well.
I wrote back to Mr Alan Johnson that "we already have a Sammeeeee in Chicago and we'll get the piece before you". So he should think that it's the same information we have.

I'm glad you sent Kevin a note. It is so important that Mr Alan Johnson does NOT get a close look at his hair....and doesn't put it together than he has "two names".

I think Happy trusts you. The fact that you met with her before all this started, that you shared the truth with her, I think that sits big in her mind. And she's a mom. So she should be good at explaining stuff. If you kept a copy of the note, you need to get rid of it - can't have any Spoocheeeee spy find it by accident (or on purpose).

I'm glad Mr Alan Johnson is going all out this week for The Five. I hope Higgs is out of the chamber and NOT injected with anything.

Speaking of which, how much do you know about the Betty situation? We've been getting emails via her MySpace that claimed she was released by Mr Alan Johnson, but only after Mister Abbott injected something into her (and she lost 48 hours of time). Timothy said this was standard brainwashing. Her emails keep asking to meet with Peeps in person. Of course, that is not an option. Then in code she asks for a meeting with any White Rose (but to me her code was a threat about Spoocheeeee). Last night a meet was set up more as a reconnaissance (so we could see if she would be alone). We found out something else instead. Nedd Ludd was there and said that it "wasn't Betty". So, are we emailing the real Betty, or a Spoocheeeee jackal....or we are emailing Betty but it was a jackal who went to the meeting.

The bottom line, is Betty still alive?????

Thanks again for sharing, well, what I think is, the good news!

Hugs,
Heather

Cathy wrote:
Heather, I have no idea if Peeps or any other Sammeeeees know this yet but Timothy and Nedd Ludd just rescued Betty. Timothy and Nedd took out two Jackals that were in the area watching for Spoocheeeee. I know that sounds terrible but it was quite necessary. Betty will be at Mildred Harnack's place. Mildred has quite a collection of refugees now. Nedd Ludd has also moved into Mildred's. He's afraid he was followed home the other night after the Venice meet-up.

Timothy is worried there is an implant of some sort in Betty. They have taken her to the hospital tonight. Mildred has a friend who will sneak Betty in for some sort of body scan. If there is anything, Mildred has another friend who will take it out. We can't have Spoocheeeee tracing Betty's location and then storming into Mildred's house. That would be a bit of Spoocheeeee jackpot.

I'm dining with Alan tonight. Ugh. He tells me that he's going to allow Happy to spend the night with Ben and Aunt Jayne. He is on some sort of "Alan's a great guy" PR campaign!
hugs to you too!
Cathy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:49 am
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees
Jump to: