Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 
 
Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!
 
The time now is Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:44 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
[PUZZLE][SOLVED] The Hunt for Bloody BRYAN
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Author Message
fragment
Boot


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 32

molecularr wrote:
we can't be sure of the timing of the "find him" image on photobucket.


You can see all the meta information by clicking on the "Exif Data" link below the image:

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/Yshklanti/?action=view&current=com.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

It says:

Spoiler (Rollover to View):

File size: 91362 bytes
File date: 2006:10:26 13:22:51
Camera make: SONY
Camera model: DSC-F828
Date/Time: 2006:10:26 12:53:15
Resolution: 600 x 450
Color/bw: Black and white
Flash used: Yes (manual)
Focal length: 10.9mm
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/3.2
ISO equiv.: 64
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: matrix
Exposure: program (auto)


PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Sylvia
I Have No Life

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2062

Thanks

kulgan wrote:
Seems to be working ok - I've cleared the cache and reloaded and it's still there.


Thanks kulgan, I don't know if cleaning the cache did it or not but I cleaned my cache and reloaded again and it's back now.

And just because of this, I will be checking for differneces.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
molecularr
Unfettered


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 313
Location: xanadu

As far as the image timing, I just meant the timing of the email alerting us to its presence. It could have been taken at any time before that. What's not clear is whether it was meant for us to find it while we were still looking for Bryan's site or after. And it's probably the former.

Anyway, we still don't know why Bryan is bloody, and since the bloodiness doesn't seem to have been a clue to help us find his site, I think we still have something to do with regard to helping Bryan out. No idea what, though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:23 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 ICQ Number 
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Sylvia
I Have No Life

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2062

everywhere confused

molecularr wrote:
What's not clear is whether it was meant for us to find it while we were still looking for Bryan's site or after. And it's probably the former.

I hope this will clear this matter up once and for all. In chat hyexistenz found the site at around 3:46 pm EDT
Quote:
[15:46] <Hyex> got it
[15:47] <Hyex> http://www.bryanaristos.com


When I checked my gmail the time for when I received the email from YshkLanti was 3:30 pm. That's why I believe the pics was just a push in the right direction. In other words *we weren't getting it.* So they sent us a no brain-er clue. And we were suppose to "find it while we were still looking for Bryan's site."
Quote:
From: YshkLanti yshklantiSPLAT746865656e64.com
To: Sylvia
Date: Oct 26, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: FWD


If you look at fragment's post above the pic was put on photobucket at 1:22 pm EDT
Quote:
Date: 2006:10:26 13:22:51


molecularr wrote:
Anyway, we still don't know why Bryan is bloody, and since the bloodiness doesn't seem to have been a clue to help us find his site, I think we still have something to do with regard to helping Bryan out. No idea what, though.

I wouldn't take the bloody Bryan stuff so literal until we find out more. The phrase "It's all over Bryan" could mean anything. If the title I made up for this thread is confusing I will change it. I just like using witty titles and hunting for Bryan made me think of "The Hunt for Red October" so I just thought "The Hunt for Bloody Bryan" sounded good.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Sylvia
I Have No Life

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2062

On Second Thought

They all must be bloody dead. What the heck is going on? What are we missing? Dead is the perfect description of this game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
DrBunker
Decorated


Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 233
Location: Southern UK

Sylvia wrote:
the Yshk La area on http://746865656e64.com/ hasn't changed like the Yshk Gai did after we found Kendra that may mean Bryan has nothing to do with Yshk La.

It has now (well, at least on the flash version)
_________________
Playing: Prometheus?
Played: TLE | Free Psychic Readings | Ny Takma (The End) | Who Is Simeon Hobbes


PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
jwiv
Decorated


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 175
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: everywhere confused

Sylvia wrote:
molecularr wrote:
What's not clear is whether it was meant for us to find it while we were still looking for Bryan's site or after. And it's probably the former.

I hope this will clear this matter up once and for all. In chat hyexistenz found the site at around 3:46 pm EDT
Quote:
[15:46] <Hyex> got it
[15:47] <Hyex> http://www.bryanaristos.com


When I checked my gmail the time for when I received the email from YshkLanti was 3:30 pm. That's why I believe the pics was just a push in the right direction. In other words *we weren't getting it.* So they sent us a no brain-er clue. And we were suppose to "find it while we were still looking for Bryan's site."
Quote:
From: YshkLanti yshklantiSPLAT746865656e64.com
To: Sylvia
Date: Oct 26, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: FWD


If you look at fragment's post above the pic was put on photobucket at 1:22 pm EDT
Quote:
Date: 2006:10:26 13:22:51


molecularr wrote:
Anyway, we still don't know why Bryan is bloody, and since the bloodiness doesn't seem to have been a clue to help us find his site, I think we still have something to do with regard to helping Bryan out. No idea what, though.

I wouldn't take the bloody Bryan stuff so literal until we find out more. The phrase "It's all over Bryan" could mean anything. If the title I made up for this thread is confusing I will change it. I just like using witty titles and hunting for Bryan made me think of "The Hunt for Red October" so I just thought "The Hunt for Bloody Bryan" sounded good.



I believe this may be in play now. As i see it, we have two options.

1) Bryan is the murderer and the blood he was covered in was Hank's.

2) Bryan is the next victim and the blood he was covered in was his own.
_________________
While the Law of Fives is never wrong, I often am.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 2 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group