Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
[BLOG] WaterBaby - Kendra Morgan blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Sylvia
I Have No Life

[BLOG] WaterBaby - Kendra Morgan blog
http://waterbaby-km.deadjournal.com/

http://waterbaby-km.deadjournal.com/

http://waterbaby-km.deadjournal.com/profile

waterbaby.kmSPLATgmail.com

This was in the source:

http://www.youtube.com/v/VvCxUuSCMPA
video comes from here http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Greer86

Found by searching keywords from Hanks email here:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279887#279887

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:18 pm
Last edited by Sylvia on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
molecularr
Unfettered

Finally! What keywords did you use? I've been trying all day.

Edit: So, no new puzzles yet, but some more details, storyline, and a new email address.

Edit again: Entries go back to September 20th, but it says she joined on 2006-10-15. Oh well. I guess deadjournal lets you backdate posts.

One more thing: John warned us about letting Hank find out about Kendra's blog, so we should probably try not to mention it in communication with him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:42 pm
 ICQ Number 
thebruce
Dances With Wikis

the youtube video, which seems like it's supposed to be embedded (not hidden in html source) in the first of her entries, I'm guessing, itself is oog... it was added March 27. I'm thinking Kendra just likes Black Sabbath and linked to a music video on youtube in her blog entry. The embed code is just faulty so the video isn't showing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:59 am
molecularr
Unfettered

This is speculation, but if you look at WB's user info, it says she has a free account. In order to get a free account on deadjournal, I think you have to be invited. Since she just has two friends, tragic_fate and mrrfft, perhaps one of them invited her?

Or perhaps that's a route that leads oog.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:09 am
 ICQ Number 
jwiv
Decorated

Might as well put the cash I paid for this silly thing to good use.

I have four invite codes left for deadjournal. PM if you want one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:03 am
jwiv
Decorated

St. Lucia
Poem analysis

Brief overview of the poem in WB's journal.

Subject Matter

Saint Lucia is an island located in the Caribbean. It's capital is Castries, located at 141′N 6059′W. The island itself is located within the Bermuda Triangle.

Themes: desire, unfulfilled love, dreams, a significant day on St. Lucia's coast, the ocean, swimming.

Technical Breakdown
The poem itself is free verse consisting of six stanzas in with an initial triplet, a quatrain, a second triplet, two quatrains, and ending with a couplet.

The rhyming scheme of the poem is as follows:
a,b,a c,c,d,d e,f,f a,g,a,g h,h,d,d f,f

Odd Notes

Stanza 1, Line 2 ends oddly with a double tilde (~~). This appears to be done to maintain syllabic consistency with keeping each line in the first stanza at 8 syllables. If I had to complete the line, I would most likely use the word 'sea' as the first stanza seems to lend itself well to an internal rhyming structure.

First letters, Capitialized:
ILSSCTCHEPLEYOL
http://www.mbhs.edu/~bconnell/cgi-bin/anagram.cgi?cpw=1&phrase=ILSSCTCHEPLEYOL
First letters, All:
ILSSCTCHEPLErfYbAfOL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:09 am
nukedog
Boot

cry fable she'll stop ice?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:09 am
molecularr
Unfettered

I guess this is true of a lot of saints who were martyred, but there's some weird stuff surrounding St. Lucy's death:

Wikipedia Article wrote:
The guards who came to take her away found her so filled with the Holy Spirit that she was stiff and heavy as a mountain; they could not move her even when they hitched her to a team of oxen. Even with a dagger through her throat she prophesied against her persecutor. As final torture, her eyes were gouged out. She was miraculously still able to see without her eyes. To this day we see pictures of St-Lucy holding her eyes on a golden plate.

I can't see a connection yet, but if Kendra is the one who can save us all, perhaps that will eventually have something to do with sight (Lucy means "light")?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:28 am
 ICQ Number 
jsquared
Boot

Well, there is something I noticed...

We have already seen Kendra, I believe...

http://746865656e64.com/yshkgai.html

I pointed out earlier that the girl in that picture had a tattoo on her chest....I even posted an enhanced pic of it....

Granted, on her blog pic, it seems to be on the other side of her chest, but either one of the pictures could have been reversed....

I don't know if there is anything to all this or not...just pointing it out...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:55 am
molecularr
Unfettered

Well, we could always ask. I thought about it when I emailed her, but since I was already talking about yshk and the website, I didn't want to go on too long. It seemed like a too personal question, so I'll wait at least until she writes back. Maybe you could contact her using that as an opening? Like "Hey I saw your profile and I was wondering about your tattoo ..."?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:07 pm
 ICQ Number 
jsquared
Boot

I jost wrote her....

I didn't mention anything about the game really...just trying to get to know her....I did ask about her tattoo though...

I'll let you all know if I find out anything relevant....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:04 pm
fragment
Boot

I've been browsing through the comments on Kendra's blog, and found this comment of "iam_sylvia" on her blog http://iam-sylvia.deadjournal.com/330.html:

Quote:

---- waterbaby_km on 2006-10-19 05:15 pm UTC ----

Thanks for checkin' out my journal. I was starting to feel like a leper. I like your pic. She looks so pensive and sad. Did you make it?

Kendra

---- iam_sylvia on 2006-10-21 02:19 am UTC ----

Hi Kendra,

Sorry for taking so long to introduce myself. But when it rains it pours. It seems that everything that could go wrong did so this very week and I've been running around in a daze of confusion for the most part.

But on the bright side, my new grandson was born on your birthday, Friday, October 13, 2006 at 3:33 pm. How cool is that?

As for my pic, i didn't make it, but yes, it does reflect my mood for the most part. Pensive? Yes. I too, have experienced the worst loss a person can endure, the loss of a soul mate. We were so close, we knew each others thoughts and feelings, no words had to be spoken. That's why I can sympathize with you over the loss of your Mom.

Sounds like the two of you were very close. Anytime you need a sounding board i will be here. It helps to have someone to talk to who has experienced the same type of grief. I have discovered that everyone wants to hear your problems but no-one really cares or understands unless they have been there themselves.

However, I am glad that you have forgiven your Dad. I'm sure he did not mean to alienate himself from you or your Mom. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we are doing, that we don't appreciate what we have until it's gone. And I'm sure he has grieved, in his own way, as much as you have. And if what you say is correct, he may also blame himself for what happened. Which is very painful. I can relate to that as well, because I also blame myself for the loss of my precious soul mate and that's a double whammy. Grief coupled with the feeling of being at fault.

To cope, I keep myself immersed in the world wide web. It keeps me from thinking which in turn keeps me from bawling like a baby but perhaps the most important thing it does is it keeps me from joining your Mom. And maybe that is why your Dad is so immersed in the Triangle. It acts as a coping mechanism, to keep him from thinking. Now tell me Kendra, what do you stay immersed in or what is it you use for a coping mechanism.

On the bright side, I'm fighting to get my precious one back. And as long as there is hope, I will endure. And that, my dear Kendra, is what you must have. For when all else is lost there is always HOPE.

For with hope, you will find the way.

Sylvia

Haven't found this on the forums yet, but then I'm a total ARG newbie. So forgive me if it has already been discussed Razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Zazaban
Decorated

fragment wrote:
I've been browsing through the comments on Kendra's blog, and found this comment of "iam_sylvia" on her blog http://iam-sylvia.deadjournal.com/330.html:

Quote:

---- waterbaby_km on 2006-10-19 05:15 pm UTC ----

Thanks for checkin' out my journal. I was starting to feel like a leper. I like your pic. She looks so pensive and sad. Did you make it?

Kendra

---- iam_sylvia on 2006-10-21 02:19 am UTC ----

Hi Kendra,

Sorry for taking so long to introduce myself. But when it rains it pours. It seems that everything that could go wrong did so this very week and I've been running around in a daze of confusion for the most part.

But on the bright side, my new grandson was born on your birthday, Friday, October 13, 2006 at 3:33 pm. How cool is that?

As for my pic, i didn't make it, but yes, it does reflect my mood for the most part. Pensive? Yes. I too, have experienced the worst loss a person can endure, the loss of a soul mate. We were so close, we knew each others thoughts and feelings, no words had to be spoken. That's why I can sympathize with you over the loss of your Mom.

Sounds like the two of you were very close. Anytime you need a sounding board i will be here. It helps to have someone to talk to who has experienced the same type of grief. I have discovered that everyone wants to hear your problems but no-one really cares or understands unless they have been there themselves.

However, I am glad that you have forgiven your Dad. I'm sure he did not mean to alienate himself from you or your Mom. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we are doing, that we don't appreciate what we have until it's gone. And I'm sure he has grieved, in his own way, as much as you have. And if what you say is correct, he may also blame himself for what happened. Which is very painful. I can relate to that as well, because I also blame myself for the loss of my precious soul mate and that's a double whammy. Grief coupled with the feeling of being at fault.

To cope, I keep myself immersed in the world wide web. It keeps me from thinking which in turn keeps me from bawling like a baby but perhaps the most important thing it does is it keeps me from joining your Mom. And maybe that is why your Dad is so immersed in the Triangle. It acts as a coping mechanism, to keep him from thinking. Now tell me Kendra, what do you stay immersed in or what is it you use for a coping mechanism.

On the bright side, I'm fighting to get my precious one back. And as long as there is hope, I will endure. And that, my dear Kendra, is what you must have. For when all else is lost there is always HOPE.

For with hope, you will find the way.

Sylvia

Haven't found this on the forums yet, but then I'm a total ARG newbie. So forgive me if it has already been discussed Razz

That's Sylvia, she's a user on this forum and not a Character in-game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:50 pm
Sylvia
I Have No Life

Sorry For The Confusion

Sorry fragment, but yes that's me.

Didn't mean for it to sound that way, but it's flattering to think someone thought I might be in-game.

I would have posted it, if I'd gotten a reply that was relevant.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:36 pm
molecularr
Unfettered

New blog entry, dated Nov. 7th:

Quote:
The last couple of weeks have been insanely busy. I went on an excursion with my dad and John. It was fun, but we didn't encounter anything. I didn't expect we would.

I met a guy. A real smooth talker with a bitchin' Camaro. HA! I wish. Whatever.

Oh, and I redecorated!

I previously told you, dear journal, of my horrifyingly disturbing dreams. As you know they ceased, only to be replaced by another reoccuring yet soothing vision. Once slumbering, REM blesses me with nothing more than a shape. A freaking shape! How screwed up am I that I find calm reassurance in a simple shape? It's just so.....soothing. Check my pics. You'll see what I'm talking about. I worked this up when I was designing my room. It really is beautiful, isn't it? Tomorrow I'll show you how it comes out. It should be finished by then.

Just to let you know, I've decided I fucking hate Jazz.

Apparently refers to this image:

EDIT: inline didn't work, so I'll try attaching it. It's a jpg, but it didn't have a file extension.

Which appears to be a 3-D model or origami-type thing.
491138.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   4.93KB
 Viewed   467 Time(s)

491138.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:58 pm
 ICQ Number 
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
Jump to: