Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:38 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees
[META] Story So Far Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 4 [49 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Zazaban
Decorated

[META] Story So Far Thread
Could somebody tell me the story thus far?

I'd like to start playing but... wow. so much. Shocked

[edit - changed the thread title and started adding information for those new to the world of Sammeeeees and Spoocheeeee - kona]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:58 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Falling down the Sammeeeee Rabbithole

Start with the Rabbithole Thread to see what has transpired before we got the Forum and started individual threads.

Mr Alan Johnson - sent boxes to Space
- Boxes had messages and white rose petals
- At the end of the series of boxes & messages (all on pink paper), this number appears: this is flyer no. 00000646205161500000. Ah, a phone number gives us:
Quote:
My name is Mr. Alan Johnson and this is a message for all "sammmees".
Your help is required immediately, please listen closely.
The following is all the information that you will need to set forth.

Begin your mission in a public place.
Lasting impressions will be made.
Offer a hand to an ordinary man.
Guidance will be given when needed.
Special deliveries will be executed.
Please do not fear.
Our duty is to discover the truth.
Thank you for your time.
*cough*
And remember Mr. Alan Johnson precedes all.

- Led to AJ's blog

Quote:
AREN'T YOU CLEVER, SAMMEEEEE? I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ARCHAIC COMMUNICATION BUT THIS SEEMED THE MOST APPROPRIATE WAY TO FIND QUALIFIED SAMMEEEEES. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU. THANK YOU AND BEST OF LUCK WITH THIS TASK. mr_alanjohnsonSPLATcare2.com

- Appears to be a message that requires decoding to get an email response. There have been a few folks to date that have gotten in communication with Mr AJ.
- Decoding the blog so far: Flag = October 5th, Glass house = 9:00pm, Grids = "prison" (maybe a location?) or "not safe for strangers". This has been confirmed that the location is undesireable and unsafe.
- Added 10/4: Now we have a YouTube account and the first movie is "This is the History of a Man Called Peeps". "Dedicated to your return..." has a song "Someday you're coming home" and a cartoon drawn picture with the signature "Jones" (maybe this relates to the movie cowboy "Buck Jones" that was a temporary picture on HHR's flickr?). There is a lot of black blank space the last half of the movie.
- Yes, this leads to another blogspot for Mr AJ called buckjonesisgoneforever
- Also on Oct 4th Mr AJ's blog changes at the bottom, giving us a link a new blogspot at: http://thehistoryofpeeps.blogspot.com/ which first shows a picture of room at the mental hospital, but soon after two pages of medical information are posted and there are missing letters - oooh, a PUZZLE!
Solve is FIND THE TALL MAN, STEPS TO THE SEA

Peeps. Mr AJ is trying to find Peeps (aka Buck Jones). Peeps has escaped from Spoocheeeee and has told the Sammeeeees that Mr AJ is part of Spoocheeeee and is dangerous. Mr AJ wants the Sammeeeees to turn over Peeps. By the way, Peep's favorite singer is Cyndi Lauper.

Betty:
- This also got us sammeeeees blogspot
- Reading the capital letters on this site is a message:
Quote:
MY NAME IS BETTY I WILL HELP MR JOHNSONS A VERY DANGEROUS

- emails from betty indicate she does not trust Mr AJ. She is having her friend Higgs check me out.
- Comments in here have some cryptic messages about "covering our tracks." And "bettylovesbarney" posts
Quote:
extra-extra
need protection?
look for the tin hats
in a gotham freebie
which appears to relate to the classified ads found below.
- Links at the bottom are confusing (in game or not?)
Quote:
choo-choo
?
i am watching u
TINAG

- bettylovesbarney blogspot is currently empty and the source code message is a non-existing blog (sammeees.blogspot.com). But it appears there was something there before about this person getting a pink card asking her "RUA SAMMEEEEE". And another note
Quote:
"an ordinary man fell from the blue, blue sky and landed here, somewhere in the land of spoocheeeee. the question for you, SAMMEEEEE, will you stop and help this ordinary man???"

- At the bottom of the source code of sammeeeees blogspot is "tell no one that you found me here"
- Also in the source code:
Quote:
-... . - - -.-- .. ... .- ... .- -- -- . . . . . @ -.-- .- .... --- ---
which is her email: bettyisasammeeeee@yahoo
- Found from googling:2 classified ads for "Tin Hats" leading us to a phone number (212-874-4712) and an answering machine from "Betty".
Quote:
"Hey there, you've reached 874-4712. Please leave a message. Thanks. Bye."

- Return phone call suggests that she was staying with Wendy Way but has now left that NY apartment.
- Myspace blog has been found but it's set to private.
Quote:
a shout out to all sammeeeees 30 Sep 2006
if there are any other sammeeeees out there, write to me. it may take a day or so for me to get back to you. i'm travelling. meeting here is dangerous. look for alternatives.

Happy Happy Roger:
- Found from googling "sammeeeees" was Melon Man
Quote:
A messenger came to my door and told me to find the melon man in the morning. Well, I cracked up. It just sounded hilarious. I figured since the next day was Saturday the messenger must have meant for me to go to the farmer's market. And I was right! I went to the farmer's market and went to every melon man and asked are you a sammeeeee? and the last melon man that I approached whispered that he had escaped from Spoocheeeee. Maybe Peeps could become a farmer. Wink

- Also noted on the Melon Man mission:
Quote:
I have just asked the question "are you a sammeeeee" and he said he had retired from Spoocheeeee and was now a "white rose". I don't know what that means. I was just happy to find him!!!! I want to talk to the others about "white rose" but I have been told that I must not. Maybe Peeps could become a farmer after we get him out of Spoocheeeee.

- Map picture includes a message to her husband (who is in Japan on business):
Quote:
.. what if I'm right about this Spoocheeeee stuff? What if I could save this world? ...I met with a woman from the Otis Corporation for tea. She told me a lot about Peeps and his involvement in Spoocheeeee. He did some pretty awful things. I also told her about the other Sammeeeees. I think it was safe to tell her. She must be on our side...

Quote:
Patricia Moore told me that she works for Otis. She wants to me help me help Peeps. She and Peeps have been friends for a long time. She has promised to give me documents that prove that Otis is just a cover for Spoocheeeee.

- Ben is her son. Appears she is a sammeeeee and has started this flickr site to show her husband what she is doing this summer - and when she started it, the other sammeeeees didn't know she was posting pictures of her "private missions".
- She starts to wear a tin hat, worried that Mr AJ can read her mind.
- Next day we get a set of pictures regarding that meeting with the person from the Otis Corporation, Patricia Moore
Quote:
Patricia confirmed everything that we Sammeeeees had suspected. Otis, Spoocheeeee, Mr. Alan Johnson, Peeps are all real.

- Also posted:
Quote:
Higgs, Addison, Trinket, Dwin, Betty and I know this is happening and has been happening for a very long time. It was nice to talk to someone outside of our circle about all this. Patricia was also curious about all that we have been doing to help Peeps.

- But to further confuse us, the last picture is titled "Otis and Spoocheeeee over tea" (but this is probably just because it is the topic of conversation).
Quote:
Patricia made me promise not to tell the other Sammeeeees that we met. Betty's going to find out. She finds out everything. She told me today that she found out I have a flickr account. I'm sure everyone is going to be mad at me. But I couldn't tell them. Patricia warned me that their safety was at risk.

- Still unclear about the "Code Book Mission" she did at the Santa Monica Public Library in July. The message inside the book "We will not be silent. We are your bad conscience. The Sammeeeees will not leave you in peace!"
- Still unclear about the message found in the bushes on Mission 5: "FOSTERSFREEZE.COM" (which is a real business)

Dwin (14 yo according to HHR):
Googling for "sammeeeees" turned up a personal ad in the Hong Kong Adpost.com site.
Quote:
if you see this, Dwin, please contact
mister alan johnson.
p.s. there is no land of spoocheeeee.

SirQuady confuses us all with a picture posted on his flickr account.
Quote:
A man asked me to put this here. He said his name was sammeeeee. Seriously, he drew it out like that.
You are not expected to understand this. Unless you are from Unfiction. In which case....uhhh...hey, look, it's a pie!
Maybe it was just suppose to be another potential rabbithole entry?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:19 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

The MySpace Information

Finding one MySpace leads us to everyone else (what are friends for?).

http://www.myspace.com/happyrogersisasammeeeee
http://www.myspace.com/bettyisasammeeeee
http://www.myspace.com/trinketisasammeeeee
http://www.myspace.com/dwinisasammeeeee
http://www.myspace.com/higgsisasammeeeee
http://www.myspace.com/addisonisasammeeeee

Various Comments back and forth between the six sammeeeees about an upcoming mission.

http://www.myspace.com/buckjonesisasammeeeee
This appears to be the elusive Peeps for whom Mr AJ is seeking. There have recently been some email exchanges via MySpace with Mr Buck Jones (aka Peeps). He will tell us bits and pieces about Spoocheeeee and how dangers they are, but not where he is located.

http://www.myspace.com/misteralanjohnson
Not only a blogspot, but now a MySpace as well. And he likes to blog in here as well. Taunting us with updates.

http://www.myspace.com/littlefranciskinder
From Mr AJ's blogspot on Oct 6th we meet Dr Francis Kinder
She has a video about Peeps and how he was under her care and is suppose to be dilusional.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Oct 5th Kidnapping and Oct 12th update "The Five"
- the meaning behind Mr AJ's blogspot?

So today the sammeeeees had missions to perform - they were all secret missions, unknown to each other.

Their missions seem to have been from Peeps in the past, and while they had doubts about this one being from him as well, they went ahead with them:
On Myspace at 7:20 AM, Betty wrote:
we have not heard from peeps so we still cannot be sure that this is a mission against spoocheeeee. and remember once your secret mission is complete, meet here and report your findings.

But! Today by 11:30 AM, luna here on UnFiction received an e-mail from Betty, posted here:
Betty wrote:
luna, i pray that you are out there! (breathe!) i just got back to my hotel room from my mission! i don't know what went down but as i entered woodlawn cemetery i saw higgs and dwin and happy and trinket and addison and a white van nearby with a bunch of "gardeners"! i immediately screamed to those guys to run! they kinda waved and i pointed at the gardeners and then the gardeners ran toward those guys and i just turned around and ran to my car. i'm grabbing up my stuff and I'm leaving here! as soon as i get to a safe place i will get in touch somehow! i saw johnson's bravo sammeeeees page late last night and i don't think that last clue (the five symbols) was meant for you guys! after what just happened i think it was some kind of warning to me about today from someone inside spoocheeeee named mr. man!
I will try to get in touch with one of you guys later!

Something has happened to our sammeeeeees - and we can only be sure that Betty escaped unscathed. By the way, Woodlawn Cemetery is a real cemetery in Santa Monica.

In IRC room #sammeeeees, there is plenty of speculation. It would seem that the sammeeeees have indeed fallen into a big trap! Could this have been what those five hobo symbols meaning "unsafe" were referring to? (Note that they're now gone from Mr. AJ's site.)

Esteed got a call from Wendy, Betty's exroommate (who's phone number we got from the Village Voice ads for TinHats)
Esteed wrote:
She sounded a bit distressed and seemed like she was speaking in a forcibly hushed voice. She told me that she'd received a message from Betty on her machine, informing her that she's safe and that Mr. Johnson has the others. She also said, at the end, that Betty said something very strange. Now I'm quoting. "Betty loves Barney" is what Wendy said Betty said. Wendy herself seems freaked out about this whole thing, naturally. I hadn't even realized we'd split off yet, so my wits weren't about me to ask any questions.

Mountain Girl posted a .wav file of the phone call here.
Quote:
It's Wendy I just got a message on my machine from Betty. And she say that she thinks Johnson sent her proof that he has the others. I just talked to someone else as I didn't know who else to call. Then all she sai was "Betty loves Barney" and then that was it. OK, thank you. Goodbye.

Betty's blogspot updated and we have a puzzle. This leads us to another YouTube movie posted by "monsieralanjohnson" and we have confirmation that 5 Sammeeeees have been taken (Higgs, Addison, Happy Rogers, Trinket and Dwin). We have a transcription and screen caps of their faces (we got to see Dwin in a later video)

On Oct 12th http://misteralanjohnson.blogspot.com/ was updated with this on the bottom of the page... "GATHER AROUND, SAMMEEEEES, THURSDAY NIGHT IS UPON US AGAIN!" which links to http://thefivecomplainers.blogspot.com/

In the source code we get a cryptic clue and a combine that with the riddle posted we are lead to another YouTube account with an updated video of our Five (we get to see Dwin this time) - Note: this video is marked "private" so you have to make friends to see it. Betty gave her blessing to create a fake YouTube account with her name in order to get the host to give out "friend" status. Transcript is here. And Sylvia captured it to post it more publically here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Contacting Ben (Happy's Son)

We used Happy's Flickr page to contact her son, Ben Delaney. He was hiding out with his Aunt Jayne Winslow (she thought Happy had run off with one of the Sammeeeee boys and was having an affair).

He posted some of her other mission pictures on her site (FostersFreeze mission with a mysterious man following Happy Happy Rogers) but his dad saw them. We then suggested he create his own Flickr account that his dad wouldn't know about and then he could continue posting stuff from his mom's files.

Problem was it wasn't hard for Spoocheeeee to find ("benisasammeeeee" is a big giveaway). HHR's shredded paper2 We solved that message here). This shredded message led us to find WhiteRoseThree and she, in turn, tried to warn him. Mr AJ even called him a few times.

On Oct 12 he let us know that someone claiming to be Dwin's mother, giving the name Cathy Kuttner, called and left a phone number: 310-858-9007. This turned out to be a payphone outside a Kwik Mart at a Union 76 gas station on West Pico in Los Angeles.

But Buck Jones had a different response to the number:
Quote:
310-858-9007 is the warning signal from Spoocheeeee. When a call arrives from this number, you should know (as should all the Sammeeeees), they are coming for you. The clock ticks and three days after your phone rings the Jackals will take you, by the fifth day you are gone forever.

On Oct 13th he posted another puzzle found in his mom's files.
puzzle
The phone number is the same as left for Ben by "Cathy Kuttner". The cipher is from EA Poe and we found out later that it is Barney's favorite cipher from the book "Secret Codes and Cryptograms" by Elonka Dunin. She tells us:
Quote:
september 5th is 2 days before we went back to ny and 3 days before barney went missing at st. barts. why did happy have this? and what up with the white rose?

The deciphered quote comes from a "crazy old play" titled "Cato" by Joseph Addison written back in 1713.

He shared some pictures of his mom visiting Woodlawn Cemetery (the same place where the 5 Sammeeeees were taken on Oct 5th) that included the headstone for "Henry Kuttner" (note: Henry Kuttner was a writer who was married to scifi author Catherine Moore Kuttner...sound familiar? She died in 1985).

And on Oct 14th we got this:
Ben at 7:38a wrote:
Someone is knocking on the front door!
Heather! Are you up? My Aunt Jayne left an hour ago to walk Happy! WTF! I am typing as fast as I can right now ! My heart is flipping out! She's only goes for like 20 min but she didn't come back! Theres a guy you know that guy he's knocking on the front door and ringing the door bell over and over! I just looked out to see if it was Aunt Jayne and I think it is the man from Foster Freeze! Now he's pounding on the door like he's going break it down! WTF! Why are they doing this! I hop

Followed shortly thereafter by this:
7:44a wrote:
WARNING
YOU BETTER HUSH, SAMMEEEEE

Mr AJ posted in his MySpace blog this:
Quote:
Saturday is a perfect day to clean up
Current mood: relieved

I love to rise early on a Saturday and get a fine start to my day! I have had my coffee and read the Times. I have even managed to clean up a few things for myself. I will enjoy the remainder of my Saturday knowing there are fewer loose ends in my life.

Happy Saturday to all my Sammeeeees!
Ghag! He has Ben!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:55 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Timothy Mann/Tall Man

On Oct 4th Mr AJ's blogspot sent us to
http://thehistoryofpeeps.blogspot.com/ and we got a puzzle that solved to FIND THE TALL MAN, STEPS TO THE SEA. We found him after we found his You Tube (see below).

On Oct 7th Mr AJ's blogspot offered up a hint to "explain the five".

It was noted that Mr AJ's websites and postings had a common mention in the source: T Mann.

We found Timothy Mann. Appears to be Mr AJ's good buddy (but may also be dating Patricia Moore on the sly). More importantly, we have speculated that he is the mysterious Tall Man who may be helping us against Spoocheeeee.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MisterTimothyMann

This profile page is labeled Trail to the White Rose.
If you look in Timothy Mann's Full Profile, there is morse code that translates as:
BLOG
DOT
COM
The video (titled "Mission One") contains what appears to be flashes of B&W satellite images followed by the message "Come find the Tall Man."
http://comemeetthetallman.blog.com/ and it was clear he wanted someone to meet him at the Santa Monica Pier on Oct 17th.

On Oct 10th Betty informed us that:
Quote:
i just got an email from the tall man with a photo of the sm pier sign and a message. check out my flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82562897@N00/266093374/

and this:
Quote:
this came this morning attached to an email from thetallmanSPLATwildmail.com with
"ssssshhhhh!" in the subject line
and the email just said "go to the right"

A coded email to Randomeis (who lives in the area) changed the meeting to Oct 18th.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:18 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

White Rose Three

From Happy's Shredded Paper we find ourselves in contact with WhiteRoseThree. This appears to be someone who has left Spoocheeeee so would be on Mr AJ's hit list.

A meet is scheduled for Sunday Oct 15th at 9:30a at the old Otis Elevator Building across the street from Pier 39 at the Embarcadero in San Francisco.

Except we blew it and none of us Sammeeeees were there to get the package.

New video posted by Timothy Mann let us know WhiteRoseThree (nee Jennifer Nelson) had been taken (and we suspect she is dead). But it appears Mr AJ is going to send the package we missed to danteIL. Why he would say to us "get it from him" is a mystery. I guess he doesn't mind if we Sammeeeees get this package.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:43 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Peeps

Just a bit more information on the object of Mr AJ's desire.

On Oct 8th his profile was found on a Cyndi Lauper fan site.

Quote:
Can i just say A huge thank you for filling my life Radio with your Eclectic yet beautiful music! OF course i can... Thank you to you, A true artist and a Lovely Lovely person too boot. May i also say A big hello to my fellow sammeeeees! where would we be without this woman's music? Nowhere!

i just want to add that i have listened to the body acoustic again and again and it still blows me away.

A FRIEND FOREVER!

peeps
This is a coded message to trust the Tall Man.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Barney

Betty's boyfriend (met while doing an ARG) is Barney.

Barney (who was in NYC on Sept 7th) has been missing (from St. Bart's) since Sept 8th.

On Oct 7th a message appeared in Betty's blogspot source code:
Quote:
Betty? Where are you? It's me. I'm safe.

On the sammeeeees blogspot an Anonymous comment was made:
Quote:
Betty? Where are you?

Shortly thereafter we found barneylovesbetty.blogspot with a link to a webcam page that shows a payphone

And the source code has the phone number - 2122457856 (which is the phone number for the phone on Cam 9).

And there is even a note on the Hong Kong Ad Post (profile shows he joined Oct 7th).

Betty is torn if this is really from Barney or a trap from Mr AJ. Betty reported an email exchange with Barney where he answered questions only he would know. Further messages from Barney leave the date & time for the phone call up to her. But he wants *her* to go to that pay phone and he will do the calling. Sounds fishy so nothing has been determined yet.

Edit to add - if Barney is dead (from White Rose 3 information obtained on 10/17) then this is indeed an imposter and Betty needs to avoid the phone booth meeting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:56 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

Summary (short version) to Oct 15th.

Mr AJ wants to find Peeps. He doesn't want Peeps telling the world about Spoocheeeee (which appears to be some sort of secret organization that exists underneath the guise of Otis Elevator Company). WhiteRose appears to be ex-Spoocheeeee agents. But Patricia Moore met with one of the Sammeeeees (Happy Rogers) and told her that it was all true.

Peeps has contacted Sammeeeees but is staying hidden.

Mr AJ has kidnapped 5 of the Sammeeeees and trying to entice us (and Betty) to turn over Peeps. Ben, the son of one of the Sammeeeees, tried to help us by posting some more information about the Sammeeeee missions his mom did, but then he was kidnapped. The one Sammeeeee who escaped, Betty, told us her boyfriend disappeared Sept 8th and she thinks Spoocheeeee has him but he (or is it Mr AJ) has been trying to contact her.

DanteIL & Jetamo are UFers trying to stay friendly with Mr AJ to obtain information...but they have given him some info to gain his trust. Due to missing a meeting with WhiteRoseThree on Oct 15th, Spoocheeeee killed her and took the package. Good news is that danteIL will be getting this package.

Most of the rest of UFers have been in communication with Betty (and previously with Ben) to figure out what Mr AJ wants...and rescue the Five (now six if we include Ben).

Oct 18th, Randomeis will be meeting with the Tall Man at the SM Pier. Tall Man is probably Timothy Mann and may be a double agent helping us (and WhiteRose organization).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:16 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

10/17 update

Betty gave another hint about the Cato code Ben posted last week. Finally clicks that Barney's blog is here. Hidden code is translated:
Quote:
This is great news. We have bad news for you. Spoocheeeee will come for you soon, Barney. You must hide. Do not go back to NY with Betty
and
Quote:
Thank you for your help, White Rose 2. I have found the first piece.Find Berkell Media and ask Keely to go into Bob\'s top right drawer. If you are finding this then Spoocheeeee must have found me. Take care of Betty for me Sammeeeees. Barney

DWH was searching around blogspot today and put "Jennifer Nelson" together with "Rose" to find http://dfgaaagagacdeeededaafggffcdcfcdcfdf.blogspot.com/

The musical notes were identified as a song After You've Gone, leading to another blog http://afteryouvegone.blogspot.com/ which tells us that Barney is indeed, dead. And links us to http://confessionthreeeee.blogspot.com/ which is Jennifer Nelson's full confession (she is White Rose Three).

We know the story of Spoocheeeee and our goal: Find the five artifact pieces before Mr AJ does!

Meanwhile, Mr AJ is getting suspcious of our moles (they need to keep their fake information sending in order).

DanteIL got his package from Mr AJ (FedEx, quick delivery!). It's a CD. Seems to have the song After You've Gone on it. This was information we should have gotten on Sunday and that would have led us to the music page.

Using blogspot.com with Peeps and Sammeeeees led to a gabcast page with a Peeps channel and that links back and forth to http://aplacetospeaktoyou.blogspot.com/. Peeps confirmed his original plan was to give us a message on Sunday but that was changed by the nabbing/death of Jennifer. We're suppose to get the message later.

And Peeps is planning to send something to other Sammeeeees.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:30 pm
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

10/18 Update

Celina spent a few hours creating a fake AfterYouveGone.blog.com for danteIL and Jetamo to send to Mr AJ. We didn't want him to know about the dead Elders nor where Barney hid the artifact piece.

At 5:55pm EDT Mr AJ used his MySpace Blog to send another message to Peeps.

After more than 20 hours of silence, Betty appears to be safe but definitely upset (you can't blame her) about the death of Barney.

Red Hatty has come back to active participation but it turns out she was communicating with Mr AJ all along. She may have inadvertantly given up some very important information. But he seems to have fostered her email correspondence off to Patricia Moore. She's going to "sift" through the information from RH. If Patricia is really a friend of Peeps, then it is possible he hasn't seen the confession page. And since he didn't blog about it (you know he would brag if he did know), maybe he doesn't.

But the big news of the day, randomeis (with fubar & a housemate) met with the Tall Man. Seems Patricia Moore was there, called him "Timothy" and seemed concerned for their safety.

Two packages. A white rose, a tshirt and a message. We're to contact White Rose Two but we have to figure out his name in order to email him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:15 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

10/19 - Mr AJ's Thursday Tease

Right on time, 5:55pm PDT, Mr AJ updated his blogspot with the following message: IT IS TRIVIA NIGHT FOR THE SAMMEEEEES!!!!!

Linking to: http://trivianightforsammeeeees.blogspot.com/

A few hours later, the proper YouTube page was found. And we get another video with some taunting messages.

*konamouse* gets a little pissy and posts a comment on the page.

Luna & Red Hatty find their correspondence to Mr AJ is being routed to Patricia Moore - so they set up a dialogue with her.

Mr AJ knows there was a meeting and that we are trying to find White Rose Two.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:24 am
rose
...and then Magic happens

Thanks for the summary. I haven't been able to keep up. For some reason, this game reminds me of seensteve, which was Ehsan's puzzle trail. No idea why.

Mankind was my business, the common good was my business.~ Dickens

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:41 am
konamouse
Official uF Dietitian

10/20 & 10/21 - Peeps speaks, WR2 & Berkell is found
- grumpyboy to the rescue.

Peeps gabfest broadcast made the airways. Apparently he wants us to designate a single Sammeeeee to hold the pieces as they are found.

Using the quote Peeps gave from Sir Francis Bacon as the hint, grumpyboy figured out the Paradise Lost puzzle and we found White Rose 2 at www.theworldisours.blog.com - which was deciphered to provide his actual email: neddluddSPLATmuchomail.com.

Responses from Ned indicate he 1) may be a surfer d00d, and 2) knows where Berkell Media has it's website Very Happy Turns out to be on Freeweb at http://www.freewebs.com/bobberkell3543/

From that we get Bob's ("Addison") & Keely's emails:
BobBerkellSPLATyahoo.com & KeelyhausenSPLATyahoo.com

Following up on the hidden message from Barney on his blog, Keely is asked to find the clay piece in Bob's desk drawer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:44 pm
Last edited by konamouse on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 4 [49 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Sammeeeees
Jump to: