Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:46 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 39 Clues
[39C] The 39 Clues
Moderators: drizjr, sapagoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 369 of 371 [5559 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 367, 368, 369, 370, 371  Next
THEekat
Boot

Yeah. Ha your right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Reply with quote Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
as always

Re: Dogfight
i would not die on any levels until you get to squdran and when you shoot down the last guy quick cr

jvolgmann wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on Dogfight. I've managed to get through the entire game without dying, but I'm still over 4000 points away from the leaders. The game doesn't have a visible timer, so I'm wondering how you gain additional points in this game. I realise that my squadmates kill some of the enemies, but they can't be killing 4000 points worth of baddies! Although I've done it without dying, I always take damage (and sometimes a lot!) Could this be affecting the score for that game? Any advice on how to improve your score on Dogfight would be much appreciated! An extra 3000-4000 points would definitely help my overall score!

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm
guitarm4n
Kilroy

subject reply

i like to read that article too. broadband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm
THEekat
Boot

THIS PLACE IS BLOODY DEAD!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm
Tharol
I Have 100 Cats and Smell of Wee

Think codes there random posting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 pm
ginji
Unfettered

Think this series has cost you enough already? THINK AGAIN!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/12115?eml=/TRADE/e/20120125///39Clues_NL//CahillVault/Agent///&ym_MID=1393777&ym_rid=11689032

You'll be knee deep in debt if you ever plan on reading everything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:22 pm

did you know their lying theres actully 8 series two books i work at the 39 c;lues company dont tell anybody i said this because this information is supposed to be released in two months.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:32 pm
adwrd

Re: The quiz results
The code 4 card 53 is TRUSTNOONE

Maggie wrote:
aliceinwunderland wrote:
Jekroxrox wrote:
When i did the quiz and got 60% it said i was a lucian. It also said after the whole ekaterina thing
Quote:
HAHA!JK!
What in the world does JK mean?

I'm pretty sure that refers to JK Rowling.

Both the last question (WAD should be WAM) and what they count as a correct answer are wrong. Not sure why they would do that.

JK is Just Kidding. Wink Wink Mozart is the correct answer, isn't it??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm
ginji
Unfettered

Anonymous wrote:
did you know their lying theres actully 8 series two books i work at the 39 c;lues company dont tell anybody i said this because this information is supposed to be released in two months.

For a Scholastic worker, your grammar is quite sloppy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm
THEekat
Boot

Gah, I just wanna spam the sh*t out of this place. It's dead. Goodbye forever. Evil or Very Mad this place is just screwed up.. :/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 pm
brianshep
Boot

I can't wait
Just 5 days until Cahills vs. Vespers Book 3 comes out!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:31 pm
brianshep
Boot

OMG I'm getting The Dead Of Night Today
Look what else I found:

Cahills vs. Vespers Book 4:
SHATTERPROOF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm
ginji
Unfettered

brianshep wrote:
OMG I'm getting The Dead Of Night Today
Look what else I found:

Cahills vs. Vespers Book 4:
SHATTERPROOF

Look! Easy code on the cover!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Name Undisclosed

...No comments on The Dead of Night, guys? You're slipping. =P Fantastic, fantastic book.

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
I like how Isabel Kabra got more of a role in this book. She's definitely made herself suspicious. She's been running around taking pictures of the Rosenblooms (Ms. Hollingsworth, anyone?), she's convinced her son to distance himself from the Cahills, and we have to give especial notice to the reveal of how shoddy the South American AWW headquarters are, and those three men who claimed she never came through on her promises to them. I suspect poor young Carlos is dead now, just another checkmark in a box for Vesper One's goals.

And speaking of Vesper One... they can get in touch with him now! =O I get the feeling that in Shatterproof, or one of the other two books, their back-and-forth communication with Vesper One will reveal some quite colourful things about the man.

I'm rather confused as to the identity of Vesper Four. Vesper Six, the Enforcer, was Cassandra Prince, who turned out to be an alias for Cheyenne Wyoming, now a major antagonist to the Cahills and Vesper One both. Vesper Five, the Spymaster, was Luna Amato, a little old lady who's slimed her way into Interpol and possibly gained the trust of Hamilton and Jonah - her phone is also now in Amy and Dan's hands, giving them a way to send messages to Vesper One. Now, Vesper Four, the Scientist, is... Sandy Bancroft, some random weather reporter who was remarking about Vesuvius. I'm sure it will make sense when Shatterproof is released (in SEPTEMBER!), but for now I'm just confused.

Who the hell is Riley McGrath?

I absolutely love the character development Jake has gotten in this book. He knew the Vespers were monsters since the end of book 2, but now he truly believes it, and I'm glad that kind of dynamicism is present in his character. I honestly hated him in books 1 and 2 =P

Pieces of the Vespers' plan are being found, but not coming together in any meaningful way. First there was the Medusa, a map pointing to Il Milione, which along with the de Virga pointed to the astrolabe, and now they're after a German diamond... Is this just a treasure hunt? The Vesper version of the 39 Clues, perhaps? If so, that just makes the Vespers even more messed up - that they're willing to do all this over a treasure hunt, and one far less serious-seeming than the 39 Clues at that. Their base is in Argentina and the bottom three of the Council of Six are a weatherman, an Interpol agent and a renegade working with her twin brother... Nope, I don't see any connections there.

The periodic table was brought up a lot in this book's puzzles (I, being a chemistry nerd, was more excited about this than I should've been =P). Does this perhaps have something to do with the Clues? Are the Vespers discovering Clues and using ciphers from Mendeleev's table to show other agents that they are? Are they observing Dan for the Clues, or discovering the still-hidden Clues on their own? Was Mendeleev a Cahill, Vesper, or Guardian? Remember that fourteen (arguably fifteen) Clues come straight from the table - hydrogen, silver, mercury, magnesium, uranium, phosphorus, copper, gold, iodine, iron (in solute form), sulphur, tungsten, lead, zinc, and platinum. (I don't count calcium carbonate, since it's a salt.)

Speaking of Dan, he's got quite a collection of Clues himself - sixteen or seventeen! He's dead serious about recreating the serum, and he's almost halfway there (living on a prayer!). Not to mention he's slipping from his morals - he wished he'd killed Luna Amato, he wants to kill his father, and he gave the order to kill Alistair Oh should they fail. What's happening to Dan? D:

Finally, his father can't be helping the poor boy much. He probably killed William McIntyre, he let his son and daughter live alone for nine years and probably saw them almost die without batting an eyelid, he's no doubt the worst kind of Vesper there is, he may even be on the Council of Six!... but still he wishes to bond with Dan and hopes for forgiveness. (Moon face, anyone?) I don't know what to make of him - whether he truly is a cold-blooded Vesper, or whether he's the loving father Amy remembers so well.

Whoo... That was a lot more than I'd gone for. This book has been pretty damn impressive. I can't wait for Shatterproof - I wonder how it'll hold up?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm
Name Undisclosed

Also, did anyone notice that

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
the tour guide from Samarkand is called Salim Umarov in the book and on the card, but Salim Urmanov in the mission?

It may be a simple error, but you never know in this crazy world...[/i]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 pm
Page 369 of 371 [5559 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 367, 368, 369, 370, 371  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 39 Clues
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum