Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: We Lost Our Gold
Since I Can't Seem To Find Anyone To Help Me!
Moderators: rose
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
captain12fingers
Decorated

Since I Can't Seem To Find Anyone To Help Me!
Here Are The Clues To The Puzzle

At this point since my husband thinks this is all a hoax and I can't seem to find anyone to come to the site here are the clues:

Flushing Meadow Park - How I came to this park.
Of course you all know by now that I was pretty sure that the treasure was in McCarren. There is a connection to this park but, I'll get to that later.
I finally had the chance the weekend of 10/8 to write Mulligan's words down and follow his actions. It occurred to me that he was at a restaurant that had silverware and table cloths. Research parks that had a restaurant with a roof, upper deck, etc. Came across Terrace on the Park as one. I had my wedding reception there. Nice place. Great food.

I did the google search and found a building towards the upper NE. It looks like a ship. Google says the building is New York State VESID. WRONG! It is the Aquatic/Ice Rink Center.
Red and white; Blue, red and white are a running theme in all 8 Episodes. Researched to the left are Avery (red, blue and white) and Fowler (Robbie Fowler red and white).
Brought my little google man down and standing in front of the ship behind me was the Van Wyck hammock with the hard as a rock Home Depot pillow. Behind the hammock is the pistol Botanical Gardens. Oh and a bomb on the shelf.

I contacted Spaniard (Ross) because I thought mlssry had found the spot and felt that she might be on to the location. People on the board seem to have dismissed Spaniard. Since I am a lot older then probably most of you, one of life lesson I have learned is never ignore the person who seems a bit different because chances are they know a lot more then you do. Spaniard told me to find a British Zone connection. So I did the research and came across the British Zone.

The British/Polish Connection: 1939 World's fair a bomb was found in a suitcase in the British Zone red, blue, white. The cops who found it were named Joey Lynch and Freddy Socha. The case was brought back to the Polish Zone red/white where it exploded killing the 2 cops.
McCarren connection: Spaniard did the research and found an article stating that Freddy Socha's sister lives in one of the apartments over looking McCarren. So I wasn't so off.

I matched up the Tutty picture but, I can't seem to get the help I need.

If there is another spot that matches this I'll serious eat my pirate hat.

If you find it and you find it in your heart could you toss me a few bucks so my kids could go to the dentist and eye doctors. Our insurance does not cover these doctors and our luck has been a lot like Crothers the past few years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
captain12fingers
Decorated

Djien Dobri
Why Did I Think It Was In McCarren?

Here is why I thought the chest was in McCarren:
* First the giant 'Me Foot'

* If you look to the right there is Manhattan Ave. All the store line up with a verbal play on words found in the Episodes. Words such as Tut which became The Pyramid Store, etc.

* Then there is my favorite The Solidarity part of the park dedicated to the Polish Solidarity Movement in Poland. This is off of Nassau Ave. The stele of Father Jerzy Popieluszko was decapitated by vandals. The father is a God type fella in this neighborhood. Across from the Fr. stele is the Bound Hands Rising Free stele which has several hands rising up with a little birdie about to take off. This looks very similar to the Dead Man's Trophy. The drunks, homeless and not homeless make this their hangout they are pretty harmless and nice to have a conversation with.

* Another favorite play on word's The Turkey's Nest which is probably Mulligan's hangout is off of N12 Street.

* The grass area that looks like the M Hayes between Driggs & Union. This is between 2 dog runs and a community garden.

* Then there is the French game of Boules, Petanque which was played under 3 oak trees near the big field. There were some clues to this game such as jack and a few others. This site is also used as a volley ball site. Clues leading to that as well such as spiders and weaving.

* A green train line runs through here.

* Constant running clues: red and white, blue, red and white, decapitated heads, crows nest, the Irish references and sayings.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 am
captain12fingers
Decorated

Other Strange Facts About Flushing Meadow
Aliens?

Native Americans who lived near the park would not go near it because the ground was considered spooky and having demons.

During the 1964 World's Fair people claimed to have seen green lights above the park. This was thought to be contributed by swamp gasses.

There have been other sightings over the next 2 decades of UFOs hovering over the park.

Over the next 2 decades animals from the zoo were found mutilated as if someone had performed surgery on them. There was little blood and all the cages and areas were completely locked. Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 am
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: We Lost Our Gold
Jump to: