Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:56 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 39 Clues
[39C] The 39 Clues
Moderators: drizjr, sapagoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 341 of 371 [5559 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, ..., 369, 370, 371  Next
NameUndisclosed

So, which upcoming release are you looking forward to the most?

Mission 10, the Black Book, or the possible second series?

For now, I'm looking forward to Mission 10 the most, since nobody really knows what it's going to be. If it's about the serum and not the Vespers, then I'd be anticipating the second series the most.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm
Reply with quote Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
jjcoolj.
Veteran

NameUndisclosed wrote:
So, which upcoming release are you looking forward to the most?

Mission 10, the Black Book, or the possible second series?

For now, I'm looking forward to Mission 10 the most, since nobody really knows what it's going to be. If it's about the serum and not the Vespers, then I'd be anticipating the second series the most.

Ooh, tough question. Although Mission 10 is* coming out sooner, I'll have to go with The Black Book because all of my questions will be answered!**

* Yikes! I'll be camping in the North Woods when Mission 10 comes out.
** Who knows if there will really be a second series???***
*** I hope there is though!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm
Datango
Decorated

NameUndisclosed wrote:
I'm looking forward to Mission 10 the most, since nobody really knows what it's going to be.

I'm speculating that it will require 'intelligence' (aka answering questions) about the preceding Clue hunt.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 am
sapagooModerator
Charter Member

Finbar55 wrote:
do you know the codes to cards 443-447

I've got the codes, and need to update the wiki .

Amy, The Unlikely Champion, in front of Notre Dame Cathedral.
G69F4WDD9T

Dan, The Hyperactive Hero, in front of Salzburg Cathedral
G69K2FPR9T

Hamilton, The Jet-Setting Jock, in front of the Taj Mahal
G69CNR7N9T

Natalie, The Stylish Secret Agent, on a rope bridge
G69CHCG29T

Jonah, The Overachiever Spy, on Easter Island
G69K9XGX9T

Edit: Found Salzburg Cathedral... noticed it looked a lot like St. Nicholas Cathedral in Prague, so I googled for Baroque cathedrals, and found it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am
Last edited by sapagooModerator on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
NameUndisclosed

I just had an idea. What if the Vespers had 5 different branches, too?

@Datango: You mean, like go through the gauntlet or the Madrigal Maze? Interesting. I never considered that possibility. The only two I thought of were assembling the serum and fighting the Vespers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:25 pm
jjcoolj.
Veteran

sapagoo wrote:
Finbar55 wrote:
do you know the codes to cards 443-447

I've got the codes, and need to update the wiki .

Amy, The Unlikely Champion, in front of Notre Dame Cathedral.
G69F4WDD9T

Dan, The Hyperactive Hero, in front of Salzburg Cathedral
G69K2FPR9T

Hamilton, The Jet-Setting Jock, in front of the Taj Mahal
G69CNR7N9T

Natalie, The Stylish Secret Agent, on a rope bridge
G69CHCG29T

Jonah, The Overachiever Spy, on Easter Island
G69K9XGX9T

Edit: Found Salzburg Cathedral... noticed it looked a lot like St. Nicholas Cathedral in Prague, so I googled for Baroque cathedrals, and found it

Thanks, Sapagoo!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Datango
Decorated

NameUndisclosed wrote:
I just had an idea. What if the Vespers had 5 different branches, too?

@Datango: You mean, like go through the gauntlet or the Madrigal Maze? Interesting. I never considered that possibility. The only two I thought of were assembling the serum and fighting the Vespers.

I can't comment further - I am currently reading Book 10 and I haven't got an iPhone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 am
muje
Decorated

Well, the site says where mission 10 is, so that rules out making the serum. I've thought of something about the Vespers, too. The Cahills are all secretive, but what if someone knew, had always known, what the serum could also do. Who caused the fire that killed Gideon Cahill. A small family at first, maybe 3 or 4. They knew that maybe, if the serum had lots of security, but maybe the money wouldn't... And he would use that money to found a secret service, a family service, for the Vespers...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 am
jjcoolj.
Veteran

muje wrote:
Well, the site says where mission 10 is, so that rules out making the serum. I've thought of something about the Vespers, too. The Cahills are all secretive, but what if someone knew, had always known, what the serum could also do. Who caused the fire that killed Gideon Cahill. A small family at first, maybe 3 or 4. They knew that maybe, if the serum had lots of security, but maybe the money wouldn't... And he would use that money to found a secret service, a family service, for the Vespers...

WOW! good theroy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:20 am
parth2024
Unfettered

Cahills vs. Vespers
A new series!

Awesome! They're definitely going to launch a new series. Six books in all. New authors on board: Roland Smith and David Baldacci. Check this out.http://www.the39clues.com/vespers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lucian40
Boot

254 - 399

With the annoucement of a sequel series and the card gap of 254 - 399, who thinks there will be new card packs?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm
sapagooModerator
Charter Member

Re: 254 - 399

Lucian40 wrote:
With the announcement of a sequel series and the card gap of 254 - 399, who thinks there will be new card packs?

Assuming Scholastic made money off the card packs for the 39 Clues, then they'll have new card packs for Cahills vs. Vespers.

I think Scholastic will have a different website, and start the card #'s back over at 1. They will have to change the age range for this new series. I believe the original group of prize winners was aged 6-14 as of Dec. 31, 2008. They'll want to grab all everyone they can that have turned 6 since then (my son will now be old enough to read the books and play the games - he was only 4 when the first book came out).

I think they'll want a fresh start, so new participants won't have to start from scratch to collect all the cards. They'll have new characters and old characters.

How does Pokemon re-invent itself every few years?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 am
muje
Decorated

sapagoo wrote:
Lucian40 wrote:
With the announcement of a sequel series and the card gap of 254 - 399, who thinks there will be new card packs?

Assuming Scholastic made money off the card packs for the 39 Clues, then they'll have new card packs for Cahills vs. Vespers.

I think Scholastic will have a different website, and start the card #'s back over at 1. They will have to change the age range for this new series. I believe the original group of prize winners was aged 6-14 as of Dec. 31, 2008. They'll want to grab all everyone they can that have turned 6 since then (my son will now be old enough to read the books and play the games - he was only 4 when the first book came out).

I think they'll want a fresh start, so new participants won't have to start from scratch to collect all the cards. They'll have new characters and old characters.

What about the people who just turned 14?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 pm
sapagooModerator
Charter Member

muje wrote:
sapagoo wrote:
Lucian40 wrote:

What about the people who just turned 14?

If you just turned 14, you'll probably be in their core audience for the new book series. But if you just turned 15, or turn 15 before the end of the year, you might not be eligible for the Vespers sweepstakes prizes. It will all depend on what the cut-off dates are.
On the other hand, maybe they will keep their 39 clues audience and make the range 6-17 years old.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 pm
NameUndisclosed

*whistles*

That is quite an announcement. I wonder, will Vespers Rising be similar to The 39 Clues, in the sense that Amy and Dan travel around the world and solve hints to the Clues, except they have to fight Vespers instead? And I wonder how the Clues will play into the battle against the Vespers?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Page 341 of 371 [5559 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, ..., 369, 370, 371  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 39 Clues
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum