Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
Help needed, (sorry not cloverfield related)
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
sillyrabbit221
Kilroy

Help needed, (sorry not cloverfield related)
Online video contest

I know this is off topic of anything cloverfield related, and while i have very few posts on this site, i do have the terrible habbit, however great because i pray for a cloverfield 2, to check this site constantly for updates, and while sadly nothing good, or presumably real, has come up i figure why not try to get some help from fellow internet users/ cloverfield fans.

I have entered some videos into an online competition.

sadly enough many of the competing videos are terrible, yet because the first round of judging is purely open voting any shmuck can get all his friends to vote for their videos.

If you would like to help me out please register to this site

http://www.youngmindsdigitaltimes.com/mediashare/main

they will send a conformation email, so dont lie please, then type in the search bar Dennis Walker, and all of the videos i have entered will be on there. Feel free to watch them and vote according to how you truely feel. Also feel free to watch other videos and vote for them according to how you feel. there are a few catogories, Short film, comedy, music video, etc... so please help.

Also if you feel i deserve a win for at least one of my videos please spread this bulletin to all of your friends, i dont know everyone, but i'm sure anyone would enjoy a good video and would be willing to vote.

I cant say i can give you anything in return for this huge favor except lots of graditude

once again the site is

http://www.youngmindsdigitaltimes.com/mediashare/main

once you get the conformation email you can start voting. also you can vote once a day, per day, and the voting period is all this week i believe.

Please and thank you,
Dennis Walker

*would like to also note, none of my videos are cloverfield related, but just videos i've made this year, and i one day aspire to become a director, sure i have a long way to go, but i am only in highschool. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
Jump to: