Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Sat May 27, 2017 5:15 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
[CHARLOTTE] Charlotte is becoming real
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 36 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
PinkCloud
Decorated

Re: Video of Fitzek

Quote:

EDIT:

At the very beginning of the 3rd part of the webchat, Fitzek makes some kind of alka seltzer thing, and then an empty 'text box' appears in the YT window, which seems strange. Does any of our German friends know what he's doing?? (you can also see the poster..)

in that section he is going to read from his upcoming book "splinter" which is about the idea of taking a pill which erases terrible memories. that would explain why he is taking that alka seltzer thingie. but i don't know what this "insert text here" box is about...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
enaxor
I Have No Life

Penny just posted this comment to FaceBook.

Penny wrote:
Thank you all so much Smile It is good to see that someone cares about you.

The doctor's still tell me to keep away from the practice and from work, but I can't stay away any longer. Jimmy is gone to meet his family for the easter holidays.

I'll set up a new note in a sec, because there was this call on the answering maching of our practice and I think you should know about that.

As you can see, she will be posting something else for us shortly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm
Kazic
Unfettered

Facebook Activity

Penny's back on facebook and there will be some new info forthcoming soon. Here's what she said:

Thank you all so much Smile It is good to see that someone cares about you.

The doctor's still tell me to keep away from the practice and from work, but I can't stay away any longer. Jimmy is gone to meet his family for the easter holidays.

I'll set up a new note in a sec, because there was this call on the answering maching of our practice and I think you should know about that.

Edit: Pwned by Ena. Sigh.

Playing: Star Trek and AID the World

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:58 pm
classical
Unfettered

And here's the note!
Penny wrote:
The doctors told me to stay away from the practice and from work, but I really can't stay away any longer. So I went to our practice and found our answering machine with a flashing light - someone had left a call.

He said his name was Martinez, Officer Martinez. He was calling from New York and said that they were investigating on a recent crime. He didn't go into too much detail about the crime instead of telling the machine, that they found some phone calls on an answering machine of a woman where the callers were asking for information about Dr. Krotzler. Then he said that he will try to call again in the next days.

I'll keep the practice closed now. Jimmy helped me to set up the phone to forward the calls to my private phone. Then he drove off to visit his parents and some friends at the east coast for his holidays.

Penny

dun dun dunnnnn
I wonder if we can convince Penny to post a recording of the message.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:24 pm
danteIL
Unfictologist

classical wrote:
And here's the note!
Penny wrote:
The doctors told me to stay away from the practice and from work, but I really can't stay away any longer. So I went to our practice and found our answering machine with a flashing light - someone had left a call.

He said his name was Martinez, Officer Martinez. He was calling from New York and said that they were investigating on a recent crime. He didn't go into too much detail about the crime instead of telling the machine, that they found some phone calls on an answering machine of a woman where the callers were asking for information about Dr. Krotzler. Then he said that he will try to call again in the next days.

I'll keep the practice closed now. Jimmy helped me to set up the phone to forward the calls to my private phone. Then he drove off to visit his parents and some friends at the east coast for his holidays.

Penny

dun dun dunnnnn
I wonder if we can convince Penny to post a recording of the message.

Well, that's ---- not very informative, although I guess it's interesting that Oscar tried to contact Dr. Krotzler's practice (I wonder how he got the phone number).

But really, if this game is going to start playing out mostly on Facebook, that isn't going to work for me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Kazic
Unfettered

So is the woman whose machine they found the person Addlepated left an message on? If so then the woman who's involved in this crime is one of his patients right?

I guess the next question to ask Martinez is what exactly is this all about?

Edit: Also that Julia chick just added me. Also she has an email addy. Has anyone tried emailing her?

Playing: Star Trek and AID the World

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:13 pm
classical
Unfettered

Kazic wrote:
I guess the next question to ask Martinez is what exactly is this all about?

Mm, Addle did try to ask that already though, and got the 'it's confidential' answer. Pfft. Since we have no way of contacting him, I guess we're gonna have to wait for him to call back...

Julia also accepted my friend request. I have not tried to email her, but I did facebook-message her earlier today. Have yet to get a response!

edit: some info on Julia, as per her Facebook page
She's sixteen, according to her listed birthdate. There's also two photos in her album, plus the one we saw before. Listed email is julschwaSPLATgmail.com
Otherwise, it's pretty empty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

Penny sadistically waited until I was out of town to start doing stuff today. Flaming Nutter

She wrote me a nice email though, so here it is. I'll add my comments in red so you'll know what she's referring to.

Quote:
Dee,

thank you very much for your good wishes. Yes, I am feeling way better now. And thank you very much for getting me back on track with all those information that have happend while I have been away. I know, the doctors told me to keep away from work but now I cant stay away any longer.

(Why was the postcard addressed to Ear?) It seems really strange that this woman addressed the postcards to Ear. Maybe this is, because the ear is next to ones brain? Well that was just a guess out of the blue. Don't take it for serious.

(Have you ever heard the name "Sindbad"?) Sometimes Mr. Krotzler used to murmur this name. I always thought that he was doing some kind of special meditation practice, because he used to pronounce the vocals by prolongating them way too much. I don't know what he was really doing when he was murmering, because he did it only behind closed doors. And he never told me anything about that.

(Have you come across notes on Hidden Markov Models or Natural Language Processing?) Dr. Krotzler was meeting someone here in San Diego and he asked me to print out some of his research notes. I remember that this name was written on some of them, but I can't tell you what it is all about. Except for those notes he kept everything concerning his research locked away in a place only he knew of.

(What the heck is the deformed bird-thing on the notebook page?) Doesn't that figure look like a dog?

Best,
Penny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 pm
PinkCloud
Decorated

penny on julia

i wrote penny a PM on Facebook today:

Quote:

Hi Penny!
Have you recovered from your shock? I hope you can have some relaxing time over Easter.
Do you know who Julia Schwarz is? Has she called? I wonder if she has some important information about Ivan's whereabouts. In an e-mail to one of my friends she mentioned that she's the friend of Clare who might be the daugther of Ivan. Does that mean anything to you?
Have a happy Easter,
PinkCloud

and she answered:
Quote:

Hi PinkCloud,

thank you for the good wishes. They really helped me to get better.

I have never heard about that Julia Schwarz before. She hasn't called, but she has left a message on this facebook wall. I tried to get in contact with her by sending her an email, but she hasn't replied to it yet.

A daughter of Ivan? That sounds really strange. He never talked about his family so I can't say whether she is saying the truth. I hope she will reply soon. I will keep you updated on that.

I whish you a happy Easter, too.
Best,

Penny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 pm
classical
Unfettered

Think Penny would be able to get us a copy of those notes if we asked nicely enough? :B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 pm
classical
Unfettered

I wrote to Julia earlier today:
Quote:
Hello Julia--
Messaging you, because you left a note on Dr. Krotzler's wall, who I am also trying to get in contact with. Have you heard from him recently? Would you know if he is with a woman named Isabell?

And she just replied with this:
Julia wrote:
Hello C
I don't know whether Isabell had been with this man or not, because I don't know him. but I when I heard his name, I thought that he might be Clare's father. She is a good friend of mine and daughter to Isabell, but she never talked about her father so that I don't know him.
Some weeks ago she went to a mental health clinic in Albany, Upper New York. She sent me a letter from there. Going to that clinic was nothing big for her. When we got friends, she told me about that. She said "Sometimes I have to go to those clinics, you know what I mean."

I tried to contact this man because of Isabell. I always watered her flowers, when she went away for work for some days. And that was, when I found her.

Uh oh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 pm
danteIL
Unfictologist

Well, Penny has been busy tonight. I wrote her and asked her if she knew about the appointment that Dr. Krotzler has with someone from the MPU, and also whether she knew if he was planning a trip to Berlin or to NYC.

Penny wrote:
I am feeling better now, thanks to your good wishes.

As to your questions I remember that Dr. Krotzler had an appointment with someone from the MPU in San Diego. He asked me to send an email to someone from the MPU to approve the appointment. The name was something like Plischka or Pleschke. I will have to look it up, because I don't remember it exactly.

There was a call of an officer waiting on our phone answering machine, when I came into our practice today. He said he was calling from New York and he said something about a recent crime and asked for some information about the Dr. He wanted to call again in the next days, so that is the only link to New York that comes to my mind at the moment. The calendar on our computer doesn't list any appointments in New York, sorry.

Best,
Penny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm
PinkCloud
Decorated

quoting DanteIL quoting Penny:
Quote:

As to your questions I remember that Dr. Krotzler had an appointment with someone from the MPU in San Diego. He asked me to send an email to someone from the MPU to approve the appointment. The name was something like Plischka or Pleschke. I will have to look it up, because I don't remember it exactly.

ah, Dr. Jasmin Pleschke from MPU Berlin, the one looking for test subjects. so she flew to the US to meet Krotzler and is now back in Berlin? mmh. maybe she tested on the dog and on Isabell?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

A couple of things -

1) I guess he said he was Officer Martinez, not Oscar Martinez. That's good, because I had no idea why the accountant guy from The Office would be calling about Isabell Alzner.

2) So right after I told him about finding Isabell's phone number on ivankrotzler.com, he calls the good doctor's office to talk to them. Oops. Hope I didn't pull a Weephun on Penny.

3) And just how did he get Krotzler's phone number, anyway? Has anyone tried directory assistance in San Diego? I can't do that until Sunday evening, probably. I don't want to alarm my in-laws. Foily!

4) Elongated Sindbads. Ssssssiiiiiiinnnnnnddddddbbbbbbbaaaaaaaadddddd. Try it, it's fun. Impress your friends. Frighten your enemies. Charm snakes.

5) Albany mental health clinics. Anyone found one in-game?

Observation from the channel: Julia was mentioned in the tapes as being another character from Anna's stories.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 am
moggiathome

Hi there!

If Mr. Martinez talks about Isabelle Alzner, maybe you have to ask for Viktor Larenz (= Ivan Krotzler = Viktor Alzner)... Confused
And I tried to put some text in the YT window, but it didn't work. Maybe the word is "Scopolamin". It's the favourite word of our German forum... Laughing

Just some ideas...

And Addy... it was not a bad meaning in the German forum, but we had at our ARG a lot of moles (spys). So it sounds a bit strange with the recorded phone call... Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 am
Page 36 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
Jump to: