Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Having Trouble with the Boards?
Ask in the General Forum
or email unforum /at/ unfiction.com

The time now is Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
[CHARLOTTE] Charlotte is becoming real
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 35 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
Tresbien
Unfictologist

Maybe we're supposed to use the Hidden Markov Model to figure out where everyone went. No doubt that's the meaning of the notebook page clue. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:16 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
addlepated
Unfictologist

Tragedy strikes
I found out what happened to everyone

Oh, dear.
45ee4d4ba5154aedbd81fdc8cd97c31f.0.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   49.79KB
 Viewed   175 Time(s)

45ee4d4ba5154aedbd81fdc8cd97c31f.0.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm
MissLady
Boot

Oh no! And now what?

I remember that someone called the phone number where a woman named isabelle answered on a answering machine. (????? sorry, but I hope you know what I mean Embarassed )
Did someone try to call the number again?

Im confused.....

Big hugs from Germany

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

MissLady wrote:
Oh no! And now what?

I remember that someone called the phone number where a woman named isabelle answered on a answering machine. (????? sorry, but I hope you know what I mean Embarassed )
Did someone try to call the number again?

Im confused.....

Big hugs from Germany

MissLady, the newspaper article was completely a joke! So don't take it seriously. Smile

We have called the number again and the message has not changed. People are trying to find the secret PIN to get into the command area of the voicemail/answering machine. We are not sure 1) If the number is the right one we need to call, and 2) If we should be looking for the PIN. But we are doing both things because we are stuck and bored. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 pm
classical
Unfettered

addlepated wrote:
We have called the number again and the message has not changed. People are trying to find the secret PIN to get into the command area of the voicemail/answering machine. We are not sure 1) If the number is the right one we need to call, and 2) If we should be looking for the PIN. But we are doing both things because we are stuck and bored. Wink

Annnnd if said number is legit--which it really does sound like it is--the message does mention something about trying back on Monday. Which means we've hit stasis.
If that's the case, man, I'm going to die from anticipation before then. D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

Looks like Isabell is actually the one who might have been eaten by dingoes.

I just got a phone call from an Oscar Martinez, who is investigating the disappearance of Isabell Alzner and wanted to know why I was calling her. I got some audio, although it is full of cell phone interference. I'll attach it to this post in a bit.

ETA: Sorry about the cell phone interference! How very annoying. I also was so flustered that I couldn't find the "Record" button for the beginning of the call, but I think he said his name was Oscar Martinez. And it sounded like he busted up laughing right as he hung up the phone... maybe because I was running all over the house trying to get away from my curious children.

The caller ID was blocked, BTW.

And see what authority figures can do to you? I don't think he ever said who he was with, and I didn't even ask. Embarassed Shame on me.

Tresbien thinks he sounds like Sebastian Fitzek. I wonder, when this is all over, if he'll autograph a book for me. In blood. Wink
Isabell_Alzner_investigator.mp3
Description 
mp3

Download 
Filename  Isabell_Alzner_investigator.mp3 
Filesize  1.62MB 
Downloaded  540 Time(s) 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

P.S. I am putting away the pitchfork for the moment so that I can keep hold of my phone.
amgothic2.png
 Description   
 Filesize   343.54KB
 Viewed   127 Time(s)

amgothic2.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:24 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

Martinezek (hee) asked if he could call me back. We should get a game plan together for when he does. What should I ask or tell him?

I am a dirty triple poster.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:52 am
Burrito
Veteran

Try and find out how long Isabelle has been missing (poss. coincides w/our MIA shrink or Penny's hospitalization?), if there are any records/notes etc re: the other players, if she has a history of this sort of behavior, has she traveled recently or is there evidence of her planning to travel (Manhatten (the Island) or Germany (Krotzler))... try and get phone records from him - see if she's been in contact with anyone we know.. and the regular stuff.. ideas of where she is, possible motives for leaving, etc.

meh.

I had dozens of questions a half hour ago while driving home. Of course once I sit down and start trying to get it all out in a post, my mind goes blank. Love it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 am
 ICQ Number 
Tresbien
Unfictologist

Video of Fitzek

Going back to the matter of the voices, I feel confident that the man Addie spoke with is the same person as the therapist on the tapes. I'm a little bit less sure that it's Fitzek but think it may well be him. Here's a video clip that I think is good for comparison:

http://www.tvbvideo.de/search/?q=fitzek

ETA: Just noticed the satellite dish on the house in your image Addie. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 am
classical
Unfettered

Ivan's Facebook account seems to have risen from the dead--as of a few minutes ago, he's accepted a bunch of friend requests (including mine), but look who's posted on his wall.

Julia Schwarz wrote:
Mr. Krotzler, when you see this message, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I live in New York and have a important message for you!
Julia Schwarz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:14 am
danteIL
Unfictologist

Re: Video of Fitzek

Tresbien wrote:
Going back to the matter of the voices, I feel confident that the man Addie spoke with is the same person as the therapist on the tapes. I'm a little bit less sure that it's Fitzek but think it may well be him. Here's a video clip that I think is good for comparison:

http://www.tvbvideo.de/search/?q=fitzek

ETA: Just noticed the satellite dish on the house in your image Addie. Laughing

This page on the Alzner site has recently updated with youtube links to Fitzek's recent webchat:

http://www.alznerexperiment.com/dunklerkeller/

Direct YT links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGBa-yQqQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-TCXtin4gs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMVCrsFbRE

Notice the "Probanden gesucht" poster in the background. I'm pretty sure this has to do with the MPU...

EDIT:

At the very beginning of the 3rd part of the webchat, Fitzek makes some kind of alka seltzer thing, and then an empty 'text box' appears in the YT window, which seems strange. Does any of our German friends know what he's doing?? (you can also see the poster..)
textbox.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   24.88KB
 Viewed   429 Time(s)

textbox.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 am
Last edited by danteIL on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
addlepated
Unfictologist

This is Julia Schwarz's thumbnail photo. Her only friend on Facebook is Krotzler.
s1686018735_8356.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   4.06KB
 Viewed   417 Time(s)

s1686018735_8356.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm
aceituna
Boot

Private Message from Julia on Facebook

I just got a private message from Julia on Facebook. Below is my message to her and her response:
Any ideas on how to follow up?

Hi Julia,

I'm contacting you because I noticed that you left mr. Krotzler a message on his wall. I've actually been trying to find him myself. I don't know if you were aware of this, but according to his employees at his practice he's been missing for several days and they are very worried. If you have any information concerning him it would be wonderful if you would pass it along. Penny his secretary has been updating his profile for him since he went missing. Do you know him personally? is your message pertaining to Isabel or Charlotte?
Anxious to hear from you and thanks,

Hi!
No i'm sorry i don't know mr. krotzler personally. I am close friends with clare and i am asuming that he is her father, but i am not sure about it...
The reason i contacted him was because I wanted to talk to him about isabel, to get some information.

Julia

(PS: Clare is the name of the other little girl in Penelope Farmer's "Charlotte Sometimes" coincidence?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm
classical
Unfettered

I would definitely poke that Isabell connection. What is she trying to find out from Isabell? Maybe mention the Oscar phonecall and how we think she's also gone missing?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Page 35 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
Jump to: