Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Got a jones for some uF swag?
Visit Ye Olde Tradin' Post!

The time now is Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:11 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
[CHARLOTTE] Charlotte is becoming real
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 21 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
outofvogue
Boot

added

i also asked about why there website said Licensed Clinical Psychiatrist because it is not a real classification?

she responded in the second part of the e-mail
Quote:
I really don't know why that is on our website. That hasn't been there before. Thank you for pointing me to it. I belive that it was one of Jimmy's jokes again. He is our administrator and he programmed our website. Sometimes he thinks he is funny, but he really isn't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
addlepated
Unfictologist

Re: added

outofvogue wrote:
i also asked about why there website said Licensed Clinical Psychiatrist because it is not a real classification?

she responded in the second part of the e-mail
Quote:
I really don't know why that is on our website. That hasn't been there before. Thank you for pointing me to it. I belive that it was one of Jimmy's jokes again. He is our administrator and he programmed our website. Sometimes he thinks he is funny, but he really isn't.

That's interesting and slightly ominous.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 pm
danteIL
Unfictologist

Penny Farmer wrote:

Maybe a transcript would help to find out, whether those tapes were taken from our practice. On the other hand it would be helpful to hear a short part of it. Do you think you can provide me a short audio-file of one of them?

This doesn't make sense. It seem like an "one the one hand" is missing in there somewhere.. Is the contrast between sending a transcript versus sending an audio file?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm
DavFlamerock
Entrenched

That does seem to be what it sounds like.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 pm
JRODCA
Boot

I also got an email back from Penny;

Dear Mr. T.

Thank you for your reply. I greatly appreciate your offer for help.

There was no specific data taken, as far as I can tell you. It really looked quite random to me. But the only person who can tell you anything about that in detail is Mr. Krotzler. Though he has dissapeared some days ago now and I haven't seen him since then.

The thief did not damage any furnishing. Can you imagine that? Everything looked like it was in place, except for some of the patients data and tapes.

Best regards,
Penny Farmer
Practice Ivan Krotzler, PhD

She specifies data and tapes which makes me wonder if there is some other data floating around somewhere that we don't know about yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm
outofvogue
Boot

waiting on email

i sent another email to Penny Farmer asking about the address of the clinic.
when i was looking at ivan's website i noticed in the contact page that it said (PSY 131071). i know it is a little out of the way but i checked out the # 131071 and i found out that it is the largest known prime of form 2^(2^k+1)-1, where k = 4.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

Out of curiosity, did anyone else who has a tape recorder have other than Part Number 1, 2, or 3 on their bar code?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm
PostLarval
Entrenched

outofvogue wrote:
when i was looking at ivan's website i noticed in the contact page that it said (PSY 131071). i know it is a little out of the way but i checked out the # 131071 and i found out that it is the largest known prime of form 2^(2^k+1)-1, where k = 4.

131071 is Sebastian Fitzek's birthday... 13th October, 1971.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm
outofvogue
Boot

thanx

never would have thought of that, thank you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm
mekdahl
Boot

Wow~! Everyone else beat me to the punch about the emails from Penny. So this is what I got from her:

Thank you for your reply. I greatly appreciate your offer for help.
To be honest with you, I am currently going through a hard time.
It's not only the burglary which worries me. I find it even more disturbing that Mr. Krotzler has disappeared without a trace.

He was last seen on Friday when he left his practice. I haven't heard of him since then. So I am sorry, but I can not provide you with any way to get in contact with him, because I am hardly looking out for this, too. I am Mr. Krotzler's assistant

So this is what I responded with:

I am so sorry for I was unaware of the good Dr's dissappearance. I will do my best will my fellow colleagues to look around and see what we can come up with. I have to ask Penny, are you familiar with someone by the name of P. Martin or did Dr Kotzler mention anyone by that name? Also, what can you tell me about the woman patient? I feel she is of the most utmost importance in possibly locating the Dr. Thank you for your time once again.

Maybe she can help us with finding the woman pt?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm
Kazic
Unfettered

It looks like we need more info. Wonder why they are going at this pace? I am also working on another game right now, and we need help because we are stumped on some puzzles and need more people. So if you are a bit fustrated with the speeds of things here, come one over to: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27647 and help us out. We need it. And it's very very active.

Playing: Star Trek and AID the World

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 am
BadSmeagol
Boot

Ok, Ivan has 18 friends listed on Facebook. I sent a message to a few of them asking if they had heard from him lately. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have some info...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:11 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Cook

I am so very glad to be in touch with you because I feel that you really care for the difficult situation that I am in. I am Mr. Krotzler's assistant and support him in administering the practice.

As far as I know, Mr. Krotzler has no relatives here in the U.S. Actually, he is from Germany but he doesn't seem to enjoy talking about his time there. I have absolutely no indication of where he might go next, but he seemed rather troubled during the week before he left.

I guess I checked his desk a hundred times, but I didn't come across anything which could help. All I've found so far was an intriguing note in the trash that was written in his handwriting saying: "I have to stop this."

I have listened to the audio file you linked. All I can say is that the man's voice is not the voice of Dr. Krotzler. I am not really sure about the woman's voice, but she reminds me of one of Krotzler's female patients, though I cannot say that for sure.

Best regards,
Penny Farmer

Hmm.

ETA: I wrote back asking about P.Martin's address, the name "Larenz," and if I could get a copy of the note she found in the trash can. I wonder if we're missing something obvious again. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:29 pm
Last edited by addlepated on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tresbien
Unfictologist

Very interesting note you got Addlepated. Here's what I just received:

Quote:
First and foremost please let me ensure you that I am really grateful that somebody is interested in the things that are happening here. In troubled times like these it is good to know that there is somebody out there who I can share my thoughts with. Thank you for that!

To answer your question: I am Mr. Krotzler's assistant and I've been working in his practice for three years now. It's been a good work relationship between him and me. He has been perfectly reliable in every respect and his patients were truly pleased with the treatment that they received from Dr. Krotzler.

Therfore, I found it quiet odd when I realized a sudden change in his temper a few weeks ago. I asked him what was wrong with him, but his answers were vague and evasive and I didn't seem able to get through to him.

It might sound strange, but when I was asked who he was, I suddenly realized that I actually knew nothing about him. I wish I knew what it was that has caused his distress! Maybe I could find out where he is right now.

Best regards,
Penny Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:56 pm
danteIL
Unfictologist

I would ask her if his change in temper a few weeks ago occurred before or after the break-in and the thefts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Page 21 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
Jump to: