Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
[CHARLOTTE] Charlotte is becoming real
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 20 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
PostLarval
Entrenched

Re: California offical names

fubarz wrote:
Last night I looked up the descriptions medical and psychological practitioners in State of California and "Licensed Clinical Psychiatrist" is not a real classification just as I thought so this has to be in-game.

Yep... a psychiatrist would also be an MD, not a PhD.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Kazic
Unfettered

Good eye. So maybe we should ask him why his profession doesn't technically exist lol.

Playing: Star Trek and AID the World

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Luthien
Greenhorn

addlepated wrote:
I finished the book last night. It only took me a few hours to read. Lots of "Woah!" moments. Anyway, I really enjoyed it - creepy, suspenseful, unexpected. I'm not sure if I should have read it before the ARG or not, but it was fun. Smile

well i think it will help for the ARG that you read the book-it helped us for our ARG.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:27 pm
mekdahl
Boot

I wonder maybe if we try contacting him on his facebook, you think he would respond?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Kazic
Unfettered

Worth a try.

Playing: Star Trek and AID the World

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
outofvogue
Boot

same email

i know this has been posted by a few others, but i to got the same email. i wonder who Penny Farmer is?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm
JRODCA
Boot

Jumping in the fray. Playing catch-up atm. Just finished reading the wonderweasels' info.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 pm
outofvogue
Boot

photo

idk if this was already discussed but on the http://www.ivankrotzler.com/index.html home page there is a link under the photo that leads to http://www.flickr.com/photos/wouterpostma/
idk if this will be of any help b/c i wasn't able to find anything in his other photos but i may not be looking hard enough.
i can't wait to see what happens.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am
JRODCA
Boot

Played around with the flikr photo of San Diego skyline as well as the header from Ivan Ph.D. website and the header from MPU-Berlin. Did not come across anything that looked out of place. Messed with negative, color depth, color corrections, etc.

Reading through some of the forum pages I have skipped over.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am
BadSmeagol
Boot

Has anyone gotten a response from Ivan on Facebook? I sent a friend request, no reply yet. He has 18 friends from quite a variety of locations. I got the standard e-mail reply from Penny Farmer that everyone else got. I also sent an e-mail to the address on his contact page and got no response yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 am
DavFlamerock
Entrenched

BadSmeagol wrote:
Has anyone gotten a response from Ivan on Facebook? I sent a friend request, no reply yet. He has 18 friends from quite a variety of locations. I got the standard e-mail reply from Penny Farmer that everyone else got. I also sent an e-mail to the address on his contact page and got no response yet.

Nope, no luck for me either. I'm sure that whenever it becomes important, we'll get our friend acceptances approved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:49 pm
Tresbien
Unfictologist

Email from Penny Farmer

Just received this reply from Penny:

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Tresbien,

Thank you for your help, I greatly appreciate that.

Dana King? Who is that? And why would someone steal those tapes and send it to her? And who is this P. Martin? Yesterday I received a plethora of e-mails with lots of information about the burglary. Others have mentioned that name, too. Do you know him?

To be honest with you, I am currently going through a hard time.
It's not only the burglary which worries me...

You can imagine that I am deeply concerned about this development. If you have obtained any further information in the meantime I would be grateful if you passed them on to me.

Best regards,
Penny Farmer
Practice Ivan Krotzler, PhD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm
addlepated
Unfictologist

I got email, as well. I offered a transcript or audio copy for their files and said the tapes had been sent all over North America, so trying to keep the burglary under wraps might be difficult.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Cook,

It's not only the burglary which worries me. I find it even more disturbing that Mr. Krotzler has disappeared without a trace. He was last seen on Friday at around 7 pm when he left his practice. I haven't heard of him since then.

Maybe a transcript would help to find out, whether those tapes were taken from our practice. On the other hand it would be helpful to hear a short part of it. Do you think you can provide me a short audio-file of one of them?

Best regards,
Penny Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 pm
PostLarval
Entrenched

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Cook,

It's not only the burglary which worries me. I find it even more disturbing that Mr. Krotzler has disappeared without a trace. He was last seen on Friday at around 7 pm when he left his practice. I haven't heard of him since then.

Well that might explain why we're not getting added on Facebook. And the "personal reasons" why their practice is closed =/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm
outofvogue
Boot

email

i don't know if it was a mistake but i sent the charlotte guide to helpSPLATivankrotzler.com
the email i got back said

Quote:
Dear Mr. Neutral

Thank you for your reply. I greatly appreciate your help since I am currently going through a hard time.

It's not only the burglary which worries me. I find it even more disturbing that Mr. Krotzler has suddenly disappeared.

I really don't know why that is on our website. That hasn't been there before. Thank you for pointing me to it. I belive that it was one of Jimmy's jokes again. He is our administrator and he programmed our website. Sometimes he thinks he is funny, but he really isn't.

Best regards,
Penny Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm
Page 20 of 44 [659 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ..., 42, 43, 44  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » Low-Volume Games
Jump to: