Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:40 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
[BLOG] WaterBaby - Kendra Morgan blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
fragment
Boot

Ok, I built that thing. I don't have a camera here, so no pictures, but what you get are three "rings" of text (it's not sure where one has to start reading):

"ACKAN DI NY TRA KAN"
"CUR IYK UNF RNAD SHAN"
"RAU ION MEDKI EN LACILK"

First one could be "ACKAN of the visitors", also, "EN" is "and".

EDIT: Fixed UNF->UNJ, GNAR->RNAD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:39 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Sylvia
I Have No Life

[update] Kendra's suffering memory loss

http://waterbaby-km.deadjournal.com/

Quote:
Mon, Nov. 13th, 2006, 11:47 pm
It's Official, I'm Fucking Nuts.....
I was apprehensive about letting someone finger my psyche, but I talked to Dad this morning. He suggested a shrink friend of his, and even made the appointment for me. She's always been a little sweet on the old man, so I was able to get in to see her today. Since I'm missing time, she suggested we try to recover it through hypnosis. I don't know how much I like that idea, but I know it can't be worse that losing two days of my life. I guess Wednesdays as good a day as any for a subconscious striptease.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:35 am
Sylvia
I Have No Life

update "Who is Chaya?"

http://waterbaby-km.deadjournal.com/

Quote:
Thu, Nov. 16th, 2006, 09:58 pm

Dad's murder weighs heavy on my heart. The shrink suggested I continue to do what I would normally during the "grieving process", so this is my attempt.

Obviously, I went ahead and saw the shrink. I had to. I felt like my head was going to fucking explode if I didn't try to find some answers. Hypnosis is not what I expected. The shrink talked in a calm soothing voice, telling me to relax and other typical shit. But then I started to feel as if I was floating. I was outside myself looking in. I could see every detail of the office, my body sitting on the couch and the shrink sitting across from me. I saw our lips moving, yet heard no sound. As quickly as I realized all of this, I woke up.

Most of what the shrink discovered while I was under was the basic psychobabblefodder. She asked me about growing up at sea. She asked me about my job. Then she asked me something I had no answer for.

"Who is Chaya?"

"Chaya? I don't know," I replied.

"You repeated the name multiple times. It seems to be a point of frustration, anger, or sorrow for you."

"How can you discern that? I don't even know who the fuck she, he, it, is."

"Because when you started repeating her name....you cried. Do you speak a second language?"

"No. Why?"

"Nevermind," she said.

Nevermind? Fuck. I thought I'd get some answers, but now there's only more questions.

I'm so goddamn numb. I'm an orphan. God, how did this happen? I am going to miss him more than I can fathom in this moment.

In this moment I only feel as if it's all just another bad dream.

In this moment, I vow to find whoever took him away from me.

In this moment, I promise their demise will be slow, painful, and by my hand.

In this moment, I want the murderer to look into my eyes and see my grief, my loss, my fury. I want them to know it is their last moment on this earth. Before I am finished, they will beg for death.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:55 pm
Sylvia
I Have No Life

conference call with Kendra midnight tonight

Quote:
Sat, Nov. 18th, 2006, 05:26 pm
John and I went to search Dad's house. I'm not even going to pretend it wasn't a terribly emotional venture. I can't take time to discuss that now. I have to get down to business.

John knew of a secret hiding place where they frequently stored their traveling money when they made land. There I found a box with a letter to me from Dad and a picture, along with all of the names of those trying to help him with his work. I implore those of you who were helping him to join me in a chat. There I will read his letter, and we can try to sort this out. I have recently been contacted by someone who claims to know who this "Chaya" is I refered to under hypnosis, and hope you will be there. Help me find where this is. I don't even know how to read what Dad wrote under the picture. I need some fucking answers!

Yahoo messenger is the only service I found that will allow for conference calls. If anyone has a better service please email me and let me know. We will try to do this around midnight est tonight. If anyone has a better time email me your thoughts also.

Something inside of me says, "Hurry, you stupid bitch. You're wasting time." But I don't know what to hurry up and do. I need guidance. John assures me I can trust you, and he thinks you'll be able to help us figure out exactly what it is we need to do.

http://tinyurl.com/y4qkxt

click for larger views

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:40 pm
ZoolInc
Kilroy

okay, on the pic of the drawing, we can clearly see several flags. A quick internet sweep turns up this:
Assuming that a shaded area means a darker color:

First Flag: Inconclusive
Second Flag: japan or Bangledash
Third Flag: inconclusive
Fourth Flag: Botswana or Gambia (both in Africa)
Fifth Flag: Jamaica
Sixth Flag: Indonesia (Asia) or Monaco (Europe)

All according to the CIA world fact book

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 pm
fragment
Boot

Spoiler (Rollover to View):
These are actually flags of the flag alphabet, spelling "FIND ME" (see here: http://www.gma.org/Tidings/snailtale/flags.html).

Looks like we have to find the location of that chapel(?) in the image.

EDIT: While I did not find the church, the dome looks similar to the one on this page: http://lloydi.com/travel-writing/crete/day_06_santorini_cruise.htm . That church is located on the Greek island of Santorini, which, as the text states. Apparently a legend says that Santorini might have been Atlantis before a huge volcanic eruption: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorini or http://www.geology.sdsu.edu/how_volcanoes_work/santorini.html .

On the other hand, it might be coincidence, since that island is VERY far away from the Bermuda triangle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:07 pm
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: General » ARG: Ny Takma
Jump to: