Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: MetaCortechs » MetaCortechs: General/Updates
[UPDATE] leiphe updates [NOV 1]
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
yeahyeah
Decorated

[UPDATE] leiphe updates [NOV 1]

Quote:

Take a few minutes to think about the answers before putting your fingers to the keys. Then sit back and let the words flow freely.

1. How important is your family in your life? Are they a source of strength and support or stress and frustration?

2. Do you have any siblings? If so, what is your relationship with them? How has it changed over time? What about your relationship with your parents?

3. Are you married or single? Are you happy with your current situation?

4. Do you have or want children? How do you picture yourself as a mother or father? Is it similar to how you remember your own mother or father?

5. Is your family a source of financial support or do you find that you need to help support them? How does this make you feel?

Saturday, November 1

also
http://www.leiphe.net/lessonslearned.html file time updated, but I dont know whats different..

1976 Nov 1 15:51 lessons.html
6387 Nov 1 15:51 lessonslearned.html
(PST)

May be a dupe..
Quote:

October 25, 2003

1. What is your most immediate goal? Why?

2. Do you feel as though you manage your time well enough to accomplish the most important goals on your list?

3. Describe your system of prioritizing the things you need to do in any given day, week, or even year.

4. How do you feel when you accomplish your goals?

5. Have you ever participated in a program or hired a personal coach to help you achieve your goals? Would you consider doing so?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:06 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Omnie
Entrenched

Ooh, nice questions. Dina's answers may give us important clues about her connection with other characters, since there's been so much spec about it all. Yay...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:47 pm
bakntime
Unfettered

Well, I didn't find any discussion on this, so I figured it fits pretty well here, as it concerns Leiphe.net and Dina. And even though it's "old news", since there's not much going on I figured I'd bring it up.

http://www.leiphe.net/partners.html

Quote:

If you were dropped into the middle of a shopping center, where would it be? Is it crowded or empty? What color is it painted? What types of stores do you see?

I think there would be just enough people that I could walk through unhindered, but still have the feeling of humanity surrounding me. Soothing colors like mauve and dusty green and pale yellow, deep reds ... I don't know. It's hard to say - so much of the presentation of so many stores is about thwacking you soundly about the eyes with neon signs and loud placards and branding. It's this huge network, you see, all clamoring for attention and time. Very draining! I see stores that are well-established and homey, in my ideal shopping center - less of the plastic and formica, and a bit more of real wooden door frames and etched glass. Walkways wide and lined with live foliage, lighting less of the garish fluourescent kind, more warm. The stores are selling foolscap and luxurious writing pens, sheets of music, blank and printed with favorite songs. Clothes that are real and useful and look even better with a little wear and tear. The air is not clogged with orange julius and rancid hot dog smells, but is fresher, green.

Dina N., Chicago

First of all, what kind of question is that? Doesn't it seem a little weird to you? Anyway, that's not really my point. I just thought that this was an interesting line Dina threw out there:

"It's this huge network, you see, all clamoring for attention and time."

Network? If you read the paragraph she wrote, and read the whole shopping center thing as a metaphor for "everyday life", this seems to play on the idea of Dina needing to "WAKEUP"... She really doesn't seem to like the "real" world too much, does she?

I don't know if there's and significance there, perhaps just more character development of Dina.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:24 pm
vanman0254
Boot

[Spec]

Could these questions some how be a test for Dina to be taken out of the matrix? They seem similar to questions that perhaps they would ask before unplugging someone. As if a higher up were asking these questions to get an accurate read on someone's personality type. Just a thought.

Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:17 am
Marauder
Veteran

bakntime wrote:
First of all, what kind of question is that? Doesn't it seem a little weird to you? Anyway, that's not really my point. I just thought that this was an interesting line Dina threw out there:

"It's this huge network, you see, all clamoring for attention and time."

Network? If you read the paragraph she wrote, and read the whole shopping center thing as a metaphor for "everyday life", this seems to play on the idea of Dina needing to "WAKEUP"... She really doesn't seem to like the "real" world too much, does she?

I don't know if there's and significance there, perhaps just more character development of Dina.

I remember a discussion from before where it was speculated that the question and answer contained instructions for Dina and Leiphe to meet in real life...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:14 pm
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: MetaCortechs » MetaCortechs: General/Updates
Jump to: