Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Having Trouble with the Boards?
Ask in the General Forum
or email unforum /at/ unfiction.com

The time now is Thu May 25, 2017 11:39 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Semi far-fetched theory on CL44 so far
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
m1k3y2424
Greenhorn

Semi far-fetched theory on CL44 so far

First post, be gentle 😉

Facts:
In broadcast number 5, we see Tim loading a shipment of boxes for a delivery. This is the only direct cameo of a MH character so far.

In broadcast number 7, the birdwatchers calls his doctor after the atrack from broadcast 6 and then goes outside for the only time in the series. As he steps out of the door, he has another episode and collapses.

The doctor visits, downplays his condition, and prescribes sleeping pills to help him get better rest.

In broadcast 10 he gets his medication, takes it, and falls asleep. Once asleep he is attacked again, but the attacker can't touch him. He wakes up after the second attempt and chases his attacker into his closet

Broadcast 11, is the first and only TTA response so far. It seems to be attacking the subject, and the phrase "we are watching" is repeated towards the end of the video. There is also a clear and obvious image of unplugging and re-plugging in birdwatchers cable box.

Broadcast 12, birdwatcher wakes up, and inspects his tv, after touching the screen, is attacked shortly there after by the static faced man.

The theory as it stands, is that the TTA video is directed at the doctor. TTA knows the doctor is working for the enemy character, and is downplaying his sickness, and prescribes sleep medication to make him vulnerable, thus why he is attacked while asleep. Which is also why TTA asks about suffering, because the doctor knows exactly what he is doing. It's also why the doctor wants him to leave the house so badly. The pills the birdwatcher got instead of sleeping pills were the same pills Tim took in MH, and we're delivered by TTA/Tim (the box looms similar to the boxes from broadcast 4, and we know Tim doesn't care about prescriptions). The static entity then waits for the pills to wear off (are you awake) and then attacks from the tv, which TTA warned about with the cable box imagery in BC11. I'm still at a loss on the girl, and what exactly the POV is, but I feel like it covers the doctor and the TTA broadcast at least.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:47 am
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Osttle
Unfettered

"TTA" I'm still not sold on that being Totheark.

I also believe that the box Tim gave Birdwatcher was the tapes. It makes sense, also seeing that the Doctor refers to "the investigation"

Also Tim matches the desc. of the missing person that was revealed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:24 pm
Hazman
Entrenched

I don't think CL44 is TTA. It does feel in that style however. I can't say any more however until we get more significant plot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:39 am
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: