Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!

The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
[META]The Way I See It
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
punxtr
Die Hard Try Hard

[META]The Way I See It

The revelation that 10CL is more of a franchise experiment, similar to something like the Twilight Zone, can mean a lot more frequent ARGs to come out. All pinned around Tagruato, too. There are these unadulterated art and entertainment pieces which are the films, and then these interactive games like episodic content possible lending to more and more connectivity over time. It's kind of exciting if this comes to be. I hope it does. Based on Dan's askreddit interview answers, it seems like that can be a plausible direction. More ARGs means more participation in a growing ARG fanbase, meaning more opportunities to be "Megan" P:

~~~~~ I changed the subject to add the meta tag. Really this belongs in another thread, but I will figure out where to merge it later. ~ Pixie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:04 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
hinoai
Decorated

Yes, same here! Now that the shock of the idea of 10CL possibly not being in the same universe has worn off, it's easy to get excited about something like this.. Though honestly, I'd love to say that they are the same universe, and that the world has gotten a LOT more complicated. I'd love to see future stories in this timeline, where giant monsters may rise from the sea, and aliens are attacking mankind.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:05 pm
kosmopol
I Never Tire of My Own Voice

Yes, actually if Bad Robot won't give up on this, it could mean a great transmedial experience. The interwinding movies, ARGs, books perhaps, to a Cloververse or Clovermultiverse, this could be revolutionary - if they keep going for years.

This also could mean, that this ARG weren't just an appetizer or viral marketing gag, but a consequent continuation of the Cloverworld.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:00 am
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
Jump to: