Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 
 
Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Your continued support keeps uF running!
 
The time now is Mon May 29, 2017 1:06 pm
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
[CONTACT] The Mother/Denise Paulson
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 11 of 22 [324 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ..., 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
Cherry
Decorated


Joined: 25 Feb 2016
Posts: 184
Location: traveler

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Just got a new reply, It is at the end of the conversation -


Me
Quote:
Hello,

Howard built Megan an underground shelter in the empty lot behind her grandmothers. Just wanted you to know. I think you should try to get there as something is coming....

V37


Her
Quote:
How do you know about Megan's grandmother? Who are you and why are you telling me this?


Me
Quote:
I stumbled upon website that Howard set up as a way to get in touch with Megan, www.funandprettythings.com/chat . That is how I found out about your family including your daughter and her grandmother. Look at the site.
Howard left details about the bunker he made for Megan here - www.funandprettythings.com/lifepreservinginformation
At first I thought he was crazy, but he left a lot of convincing evidence that something bad is about to happen. I think it would be in your best to follow his advice. Maybe even to reply to the chat as if you were Megan and see what he tells you. Don't tell him about me and don't reveal who you are.

Stay safe,
v37


(NEW) Her
Quote:
You're right, this does sound strange. Is this one of those fishing scams they warn you about on the internet? I don't want to click on some weird links and get hacked. My family's been through enough already with someone who has manipulated me to no end.

Although what you say does sound an awful lot like Howard. I want to believe that you're trying to be helpful, but how can I trust you? Do you have anything to prove what you're saying is true?


I will update with reply. Any suggestions for proof?


Hmm, this is awesome! Proof - has to be something we've seen.
Howard calls Megan Radiogirl?
The bomb shelter he built in the back yard for Y2K?
Megan's favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip?

Maybe send her a copy of the voicemail from the dead drop phone? She would recognize his voice I assume.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:12 am
Last edited by Cherry on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
v37
Decorated


Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 201
Location: Knocking on the sky and listening to the sound

Re: New reply

Cherry wrote:
Hmm, this is awesome! Proof - has to be something we've seen.
Howard calls Megan Radiogirl?
The bomb shelter he built in the back yard for Y2K?
Megan's favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip?


Those were all in line with what I was thinking! Forgot the Radiogirl one though :/

Here was my reply:

Quote:
I completely understand your concern and suspicion. The best proof I can give you that this is no scam would be in Howards own word referring to the shelter he had built near you for Megan - "DO YOU REMEMEBER YOUR GRANDMAíS OLD HOUSE NEAR THE HIGHWAY? ITíS IN THE EMPTY LOT RIGHT BEHIND THERE." It would be prudent of you to go check it out and see that the rest of what I say is true.

Further evidence:

- According to Howard Megan's favorite ice cream is / was MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.

- Howard built you all a little bomb shelter because of the Y2K scare and you complained about it.

- Howard worked with "VERY SECRET AND HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SPY SATELLITES" including a "MISSION CALLED SEASAT."

- The Silver flatware set you are selling was a gift to Howard's father "FROM WHEN HE WAS STATIONED IN ENGLAND AFTER THE WAR." He gave it to Howard when you both were married and it was meant to go to Megan.

Please check out the shelter, see that I am for real and that something is up. Contact Howard using the chat on the www.funandprettythings.com website if you have more questions, though you will need to know what Howard got Megan as a secret gift on her 13th birthday. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. I have only been trying because I have questions of my own. Maybe we can work together to get to the bottom of this and see if there really is anything that we should all be worried about.

Please let me know if you require any more proof or if you have any other questions. Be safe and get back to me soon, I fear our time to figure this out is quickly running out.

v37


PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:19 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
kelwhite01
Unfettered

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Posts: 467
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: New reply

Quote:
(NEW) Her
You're right, this does sound strange. Is this one of those fishing scams they warn you about on the internet? I don't want to click on some weird links and get hacked. My family's been through enough already with someone who has manipulated me to no end.

Although what you say does sound an awful lot like Howard. I want to believe that you're trying to be helpful, but how can I trust you? Do you have anything to prove what you're saying is true?

I will update with reply. Any suggestions for proof?


You could give her what we know about Howard's history... Navy, SEASAT, SPAWAR, and Bold Futura. Also appeal to her predicament and that it must be hard for her and Megan to be going through this.
_________________
Astronaut Kelbit - Brain Blast Fleet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:19 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cherry
Decorated


Joined: 25 Feb 2016
Posts: 184
Location: traveler

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Hmm, this is awesome! Proof - has to be something we've seen.
Howard calls Megan Radiogirl?
The bomb shelter he built in the back yard for Y2K?
Megan's favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip?


Those were all in line with what I was thinking! Forgot the Radiogirl one though :/

Here was my reply:

Quote:
I completely understand your concern and suspicion. The best proof I can give you that this is no scam would be in Howards own word referring to the shelter he had built near you for Megan - "DO YOU REMEMEBER YOUR GRANDMAíS OLD HOUSE NEAR THE HIGHWAY? ITíS IN THE EMPTY LOT RIGHT BEHIND THERE." It would be prudent of you to go check it out and see that the rest of what I say is true.

Further evidence:

- According to Howard Megan's favorite ice cream is / was MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.

- Howard built you all a little bomb shelter because of the Y2K scare and you complained about it.

- Howard worked with "VERY SECRET AND HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SPY SATELLITES" including a "MISSION CALLED SEASAT."

- The Silver flatware set you are selling was a gift to Howard's father "FROM WHEN HE WAS STATIONED IN ENGLAND AFTER THE WAR." He gave it to Howard when you both were married and it was meant to go to Megan.

Please check out the shelter, see that I am for real and that something is up. Contact Howard using the chat on the www.funandprettythings.com website if you have more questions, though you will need to know what Howard got Megan as a secret gift on her 13th birthday. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. I have only been trying because I have questions of my own. Maybe we can work together to get to the bottom of this and see if there really is anything that we should all be worried about.

Please let me know if you require any more proof or if you have any other questions. Be safe and get back to me soon, I fear our time to figure this out is quickly running out.

v37


I edited my reply while you were typing. Maybe send a copy of the voicemail from the dead drop phone. She would recognize his voice if she wasn't too scared to click on it. Damn, I think you finally broke this open! YAY!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
v37
Decorated


Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 201
Location: Knocking on the sky and listening to the sound

Re: New reply

Cherry wrote:
Damn, I think you finally broke this open! YAY!


For all our sake I hope so!!!! Time is running out!

Edit - I haven't checked Redit but I wouldn't be surprised to find others getting the additional proof reply.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cherry
Decorated


Joined: 25 Feb 2016
Posts: 184
Location: traveler

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Damn, I think you finally broke this open! YAY!


For all our sake I hope so!!!! Time is running out!

Edit - I haven't checked Redit but I wouldn't be surprised to find others getting the additional proof reply.


I just sent them here because so far you're the only one! 90% increase in morale!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
v37
Decorated


Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 201
Location: Knocking on the sky and listening to the sound

Re: New reply

Cherry wrote:

I just sent them here because so far you're the only one! 90% increase in morale!


I thought your voicemail idea was an awesome one so I sent another email of "Additional Proof"

Quote:
One more piece of proof, a link to a voicemail from Howard to Megan that was recovered from a phone Howard had left for Megan to find - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f7XQl5Uqeo

I can give you the full details of how I ended up with it if you want but I can assure you Megan never heard it. Is Megan alright?

v37



Props to whoever posted the voicemail!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cherry
Decorated


Joined: 25 Feb 2016
Posts: 184
Location: traveler

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:

I just sent them here because so far you're the only one! 90% increase in morale!


I thought your voicemail idea was an awesome one so I sent another email of "Additional Proof"

Quote:
One more piece of proof, a link to a voicemail from Howard to Megan that was recovered from a phone Howard had left for Megan to find - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f7XQl5Uqeo

I can give you the full details of how I ended up with it if you want but I can assure you Megan never heard it. Is Megan alright?

v37



Props to whoever posted the voicemail!


YAY! Happy dance (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_) I was all sleepy here and about to go to bed and now I'm wide awake. Oh I hope she posts on FAPT or maybe she'll look through the notebook that was also in the silverware pic and find what the secret gift was and tell us? I imagine that's some sort of journal or diary maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
v37
Decorated


Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 201
Location: Knocking on the sky and listening to the sound

Re: New reply

Cherry wrote:

YAY! Happy dance (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_) I was all sleepy here and about to go to bed and now I'm wide awake. Oh I hope she posts on FAPT or maybe she'll look through the notebook that was also in the silverware pic and find what the secret gift was and tell us? I imagine that's some sort of journal or diary maybe?


Haha, I was sitting here trying to finish my taxes when I checked my email and saw the reply. Needless to say I haven't made any progress with my taxes Razz If she is going to look at the bunker I suspect we wont hear anything until tomorrow unless she is the adventurous type and goes tonight. I think you are dead on with the identity of the present being in the journal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
kelwhite01
Unfettered

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Posts: 467
Location: Colorado, USA

The voicemail is perfect. Howard's voice and message to Megan and OOG proof that you are part of the ARG. Win win.
_________________
Astronaut Kelbit - Brain Blast Fleet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Cherry
Decorated


Joined: 25 Feb 2016
Posts: 184
Location: traveler

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:

YAY! Happy dance (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_) I was all sleepy here and about to go to bed and now I'm wide awake. Oh I hope she posts on FAPT or maybe she'll look through the notebook that was also in the silverware pic and find what the secret gift was and tell us? I imagine that's some sort of journal or diary maybe?


Haha, I was sitting here trying to finish my taxes when I checked my email and saw the reply. Needless to say I haven't made any progress with my taxes Razz If she is going to look at the bunker I suspect we wont hear anything until tomorrow unless she is the adventurous type and goes tonight. I think you are dead on with the identity of the present being in the journal.


Dear IRS, I'm sorry my taxes are late. Please contact Howard Stambler for further explanation.

I've been in bed for 4 days with the flu doing nothing but puzzling over this game. Feels good to contribute and not be such a bystander for once!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
loudude2000
Greenhorn

Joined: 06 Mar 2016
Posts: 7

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:

I just sent them here because so far you're the only one! 90% increase in morale!


I thought your voicemail idea was an awesome one so I sent another email of "Additional Proof"

Quote:
One more piece of proof, a link to a voicemail from Howard to Megan that was recovered from a phone Howard had left for Megan to find - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f7XQl5Uqeo

I can give you the full details of how I ended up with it if you want but I can assure you Megan never heard it. Is Megan alright?

v37



Props to whoever posted the voicemail!


What are the times of the sent and received messages? Mainly asking for myself because I want to try and keep an accurate timeline.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
dmax
Unfictologist

Joined: 09 Jan 2003
Posts: 1387
Location: Location: Location!

Obvious next step: 13th birthday present.

Although, mom may never have found out about it.
_________________
That sounds like something HITLER would say!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
JustThinking
Veteran

Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 105

Re: New reply

v37 wrote:
Cherry wrote:

YAY! Happy dance (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_) I was all sleepy here and about to go to bed and now I'm wide awake. Oh I hope she posts on FAPT or maybe she'll look through the notebook that was also in the silverware pic and find what the secret gift was and tell us? I imagine that's some sort of journal or diary maybe?


Haha, I was sitting here trying to finish my taxes when I checked my email and saw the reply. Needless to say I haven't made any progress with my taxes Razz If she is going to look at the bunker I suspect we wont hear anything until tomorrow unless she is the adventurous type and goes tonight. I think you are dead on with the identity of the present being in the journal.


Great job guys! I think the present may be in the journal too- it looks with the heart like a 13 year old's writing on the front.

I hope we get a chance to bring up the Eiffel Tower somehow- was it just a favorite vacation- or something more? It bugs me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:06 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
v37
Decorated


Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 201
Location: Knocking on the sky and listening to the sound

Re: New reply

loudude2000 wrote:
What are the times of the sent and received messages? Mainly asking for myself because I want to try and keep an accurate timeline.


Here is the complete breakdown (I apologize for re-posting the conversation but figured it would be easier to link it to the times)

Me (March 5th at 9:11AM)
Quote:
Hello,

Howard built Megan an underground shelter in the empty lot behind her grandmothers. Just wanted you to know. I think you should try to get there as something is coming....

V37


Megan's Mom (March 5th at 3:16PM)
Quote:
How do you know about Megan's grandmother? Who are you and why are you telling me this?



Me (March 5th at 3:50PM)
Quote:
I stumbled upon website that Howard set up as a way to get in touch with Megan, www.funandprettythings.com/chat . That is how I found out about your family including your daughter and her grandmother. Look at the site.
Howard left details about the bunker he made for Megan here - www.funandprettythings.com/lifepreservinginformation
At first I thought he was crazy, but he left a lot of convincing evidence that something bad is about to happen. I think it would be in your best to follow his advice. Maybe even to reply to the chat as if you were Megan and see what he tells you. Don't tell him about me and don't reveal who you are.

Stay safe,
v37


Megan's Mom (March 5th at 7:06PM)
Quote:
You're right, this does sound strange. Is this one of those fishing scams they warn you about on the internet? I don't want to click on some weird links and get hacked. My family's been through enough already with someone who has manipulated me to no end.

Although what you say does sound an awful lot like Howard. I want to believe that you're trying to be helpful, but how can I trust you? Do you have anything to prove what you're saying is true?


Me (March 5th at 8:17PM)
Quote:
I completely understand your concern and suspicion. The best proof I can give you that this is no scam would be in Howards own word referring to the shelter he had built near you for Megan - "DO YOU REMEMEBER YOUR GRANDMAíS OLD HOUSE NEAR THE HIGHWAY? ITíS IN THE EMPTY LOT RIGHT BEHIND THERE." It would be prudent of you to go check it out and see that the rest of what I say is true.
Further evidence:
- According to Howard Megan's favorite ice cream is / was MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.
- Howard built you all a little bomb shelter because of the Y2K scare and you complained about it.
- Howard worked with "VERY SECRET AND HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SPY SATELLITES" including a "MISSION CALLED SEASAT."
- The Silver flatware set you are selling was a gift to Howard's father "FROM WHEN HE WAS STATIONED IN ENGLAND AFTER THE WAR." He gave it to Howard when you both were married and it was meant to go to Megan.

Please check out the shelter, see that I am for real and that something is up. Contact Howard using the chat on the www.funandprettythings.com website if you have more questions, though you will need to know what Howard got Megan as a secret gift on her 13th birthday. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. I have only been trying because I have questions of my own. Maybe we can work together to get to the bottom of this and see if there really is anything that we should all be worried about.

Please let me know if you require any more proof or if you have any other questions. Be safe and get back to me soon, I fear our time to figure this out is quickly running out.

v37


Me again(March 5th at 8:34PM)
Quote:
One more piece of proof, a link to a voicemail from Howard to Megan that was recovered from a phone Howard had left for Megan to find - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f7XQl5Uqeo
I can give you the full details of how I ended up with it if you want but I can assure you Megan never heard it. Is Megan alright?

v37


Nothing new as of yet.

Cherry wrote:
I've been in bed for 4 days with the flu

4 out of 5 doctors recommend a healthy dose of ARGing to feel better!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:11 am
 View user's profile Send private message
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 11 of 22 [324 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ..., 20, 21, 22  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » 10Cloverfield Lane
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group