Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
The Project MU Archives
Now available in stunning full-color print edition.

The time now is Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
[LOCKED] Swamp Pop - You Can't Drink Just Four
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
CynAnne
Decorated

VirtuallyQuinn wrote:

All right, let's decapitate that for just one second. If you spoke to an actual person connected with Swamp Pop - in a meta sense and they can't confirm or deny, you KNOW what that means. It means the same thing it means when a politician plays that card! Very Happy

It means they can't spoil the IG connection (and more may come, who knows). They acknowledge their product placement only...but a legitimate company OOG would be able to say yes or no or that yeah they added the faux shelter package as a nod to Cloverfans and put it to rest.

That they aren't doing should settle it their product placement ON THE SITE is IG. So let's pull the curtain shut and carry on wih our easter egg hunt.

I spoilered it only to show that it was IG and not just a company cashing in. I wasn't pushing beyond that and it doesn't need to be. Consider my posts/presentation on it to be a matter of meta and outside the scope of the trail. Now that it's hopefully settled we don't have to break the 4th wall, we can enjoy whatever path Swamp Pop ultimately provides - whether that was it - the clue that the game is afoot - or if they have some kind of trail for us to follow upon special requesting details on the supplies, or other sales.

I'm totally cool there Razz
You reminded me of Eddie Izzard's famous 'Confirm and Deny' skit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpuJoIvMyA

He's awesome...and quite right about a lot of things. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:10 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Pixiestix
Resident Angry Midget

Alright guys, I'm locking this. The active thread is in N&R here: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41869

Stick to one thread unless you get a subforum. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:29 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Archive » Archive: Cloverfield (1-18-08) » Cloverfield: General / Updates
Jump to: