Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
What is an ARG?
Read imbri's Quickstart Guide

The time now is Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
[Video] Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #9 - Birdwatcher
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
wassupbro
Unfettered

ReeseSparrow wrote:
The plot thickens! (Begins)

I actually laughed a good amount at this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:00 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
LeoLinden
Greenhorn

Pawn wrote:
I suspect something really bad happened or is going to happen under that lamp post, as the shadow walking toward it has the same general figure as the living shadow that attacked Birdwatcher in his hallway. The lamp post also reminds me of the lamp Alex was investigating after he was walking his dog and saw the Operator, only to come back and investigate.

What I was thinking!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 pm
Pawn
Greenhorn

thisistheend wrote:
The more I watch this the more I want it to tie in with Marble Hornets.

It undoubtedly will.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Operator somewhere down the road, since the series really does take place within the same universe, then he must be connected to it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:47 pm
ToTheArcanine
Decorated

Pawn wrote:
thisistheend wrote:
The more I watch this the more I want it to tie in with Marble Hornets.

It undoubtedly will.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Operator somewhere down the road, since the series really does take place within the same universe, then he must be connected to it.

TO is the only 'person' I can see returning from MH but I think they could also connect the stories using The Ark. Hoody must've had some sort of connection with these guys and we never got closure on the mystical ark and what its relevance was. It'd be so cool if CL44 hacked the MH channel cause they think they'll learn something from Jay's investigation.[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:18 pm
Waldron96
Veteran

So, I just found out that THAC has split up. It is just Troy and Noah now. Joseph and Tim are gone. I'm going to keep the discussion of why it happened and how it affects us out of this topic because this topic just mainly focuses on what happened in prior Broadcasts, what happened during the current Broadcast, and what could potentially happen next in Clear Lakes 44.

From what we've seen through the past 9 Broadcasts, clocking in slightly close to 19 minutes in total, we somewhat know that:

* It takes place near college town from Season 1 of Marble Hornets (gazebo)
* A public broadcasting company with mysterious hidden cameras are broadcasting onto the Marble Hornets YouTube channel for purposes unknown (other than its made possible by viewers like us through THAC's patreon as the description in the new videos show.)
* A Birdwatcher with a limp, caused by an incident that possibly involved a woman that he currently hears or used to hear in his head, possibly suffers from agoraphobia, and has been visited by something unknown, and since then has teleported somewhere else where his leg felt better and heard more voices. His doctor is not convinced that what he sees is real
* An entity known as Walker steals food from a store, and is possibly aware of the hidden cameras and is pursued by them into a man's house. The man comes home and Walker attacks/kills him.
* Tim has a job where he delivers supplies/produce to what appears to be a local store, possibly where Walker stole food from.

Questions that arise:

* How connected or loosely connected is Clear Lakes 44 to Marble Hornets? Or, once again, is Clear Lakes 44 just solely put on MarbleHornts YouTube channel because of Marble Hornets popularity?
* An Old Man is seen rocking back and forth in Broadcast #2 with a person about to open the door. Will we ever get a follow up to that?
* How does Tim play into the story of Clear Lakes 44? (especially now, given the current circumstances of THAC)
* Who is the woman Birdwatcher and the doctor referred to?
* What investigation does Noah have going on that's been longer than 6 months? Does it involve the woman or someone else?
* Could this post be any longer? (yes, but I'm courteous enough to stop now)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:44 am
Camero
Decorated

Rewatching #7 after this makes me realize that this doctor is probably the person Birdwatcher phoned. Birdwatcher called him, described an episode he had, and asked him to come visit since he's not ready to leave.

And a little after 2:10, he pockets a bottle of pills while on the phone. Maybe he's not really taking his meds and wants to hide this from the doctor? Or maybe he is trying to get extra pills from him by pretending to finish the meds?

Here's 7 anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3fzE8hND7k

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:03 am
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: