Return to Unfiction unforum
 a.r.g.b.b 
 Calendar Calendar   FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups 
 Register Register   Log in Log in 

Welcome!
New users, PLEASE read these forum guidelines. New posters, SEARCH before posting and read these rules before posting your killer new campaign. New players may also wish to peruse the ARG Player Tutorial.

All users must abide by the Terms of Service.
This week sponsored by:

You?

Why do we need your help?
Announcements
Having Trouble with the Boards?
Ask in the General Forum
or email unforum /at/ unfiction.com

The time now is Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 am
All times are UTC - 4 (DST in action)
View posts in this forum since last visit
View unanswered posts in this forum
Calendar
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Theory on what 44 is all about
Moderators: Giskard, JKatkina, Zarggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Slendy Dance Party
Boot

Zarggg wrote:
My take on the "MH connection": Hype. THAC has mentioned previously that the characters from Marble Hornets will not be present in this new series.

Until I see the Operator on screen or mentioned, I'm going to assume that he's not involved.

Shoot I missed that part. Then maybe the public sector's use of hundreds cameras to catch criminals while completing their hidden mind control-esk modus operandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:16 pm
 Mark this and the following posts unread Back to top 
gennerx
Unfettered

Slendy Dance Party wrote:
Zarggg wrote:
My take on the "MH connection": Hype. THAC has mentioned previously that the characters from Marble Hornets will not be present in this new series.

Until I see the Operator on screen or mentioned, I'm going to assume that he's not involved.

Shoot I missed that part. Then maybe the public sector's use of hundreds cameras to catch criminals while completing their hidden mind control-esk modus operandi

Just because old characters won't be in this doesn't mean TO isn't involved even if he never shows up on screen again. There's enough evidence to suggest proxy activity between the guy in the hoodie and the sigma symbol on the tv. There's no reason to believe what happened to Brian couldn't happen to someone else........or in this case I believe several someones. Most of the unanswered questions of MH were about the proxies.....what they do and what the ark is. I believe this series will be about that. I believe in this series TO's influence will always be implied but we'll never get to see him........unless this runs for more then 3 seasons in which case I don't think they'll be able to resist trotting him out after we've all forgotten about him. Frankly at this point if I'm wrong it's because Troy is deliberately throwing us a Mcguffin to troll us but I don't think he'd do that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 pm
ZargggModerator
Unfictologist

What evidence? The "sigma symbol" on the television is actually a bird. The only thing we've seen so far from the guy in the hoodie is that he's stealing food from some kind of pantry or food store.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 pm
gennerx
Unfettered

Zarggg wrote:
What evidence? The "sigma symbol" on the television is actually a bird. The only thing we've seen so far from the guy in the hoodie is that he's stealing food from some kind of pantry or food store.

It's a bird in Broadcast 3 I'm talking about Broadcast 2. The TV with the static.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 pm
ZargggModerator
Unfictologist

By "TV with the static," I assume you mean the television from 0:22 to 0:28? That's the only television present in Broadcast #2.

It's actually the same footage of a bird that we see in Broadcast #3, but the entire scene is more "washed out" compared to #3, making it harder to see without context.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:08 pm
gennerx
Unfettered

Ok here's another possible link to Marble Hornets

From entry 85. Look at the station Tim is watching.

It's channel 44.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:07 pm
ZargggModerator
Unfictologist

Yes, that's generally thought to be where they got the idea of using the number 44 and why I feel like this series is about a television station.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Page 2 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » Chaotic Fiction » Marble Hornets
Jump to: