To start, got the 1st clue:
Physical Treasure Hunt:
1. Drive all you want, search by car, if you need a passport you've gone too far.
Virtual Treasure Hunt:
1. Our search begins in the land of the free, go back in time from EST.
(this is the same each entry)
- Yes, you are in search of a Treasure. But no shovels needed in this Hunt, itís not buried -- so no digging!
- The clues will get you there, eventually. Be patient; try to figure out the patterns that the clues lead you to.
- Figure it out yet? When youíre ready to roll just play nice: stay off of private property, donít trample any flowers, in other words, keep everything the way it was before you got there.
- Hey, keep your boots on! To find this treasure, you wonít be going inside. So keep them strapped on and keep your search outside.
Also, for the sake of the game, I won't post any more clues
since purchasing is involved, and possible forfeiture of prizes... *shrug*
AND: the coins are regional. I just read over the how-to's, and the 23 physical coins are spread over north america, one within each region (2 in Canada), and people registered at the site are placed within these regions, making the clues specific to your region. So the physical clues I quoted above are only good if you're in my region.
clues are good for everyone, and by clue #27, a toll free # will be revealed, and the first to call it with the location of this virtual coin (located anywhere in the world, but not really) wins the coin.
Funfunfun. If it weren't for a required purchase of 30 dr.peppers in one month, I'd say it's a great game!
heh, but I'm on my way already. I love Dr.Pepper, and I'm going to try for all 30 clue pairs... I know, I've gone
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:26 pm