October 1 picture on paintover, discussed here, partially solved here
(tip: click on : = ) > to scroll through the pictures)

October 5 picture on paintover, discussed here and here

Solve:

For trip's tips on solving paintover pictures, go here

Carelessly files, discussed here, maintained here

At 41 pages, this is possibly the longest thread ever : ) , so I will attempt to address it more thoroughly than other topics. However, as I cannot speak from a NON-perspective, my assignment of importance to the particulars is likely biased (that applies throughout) - so please check the thread to make sure that what interests you has/has_not been addressed. Also, I'd like to note that the "Reflections" are simply carried over from the threads, thus do not necessarily represent the current, widely held opinions.

5 files with common extensions were found immediately

Omnie pointed out that "Statik is the user on MFN that first found the Metacortex site, quite a while ago"

This conversation took place in chat (courtesy of Giskard). Following that, thebizrock found the rest of the carelessly files.

Reflections:

Generally accepted interpretation:

Notes:

October 9 pictures on paintover, discussed here

Grabbing Internet Files led to a gif

Destegging the gif produced the following:

"Slight change in plans.
Second verse, same as the first.
The blind transit's been plugged to the oafs
Let's view it from the top
Blindly, still, but climb those stairs carefully
dub dub dub, hack and slash
You'll find the way!

-c."

Partial solve:

Minutes after the first picture, a second one, captioned "Oh, and BTW..." was posted.

Reflections:

Generally accepted interpretation: we are being congratulated for finding the carelessly files

October 11 picture on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

Silvia files, discussed here, maintained here

Reflections:

October 16 picture on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

Unjust files, discussed here, maintained here

Reflections:

October 25 picture on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

Bigmclargehuge files, discussed here, maintained here

Reflections:

November 6 picture (make sure to check Random's posts) on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

Not files, discussed here, maintained here

Reflections:

November 8 (through 10) posts on paintover

AnthraX101 and BriEnigma solved texel's posts (listed in chronological order):

testing (loading cryptoscript for secure transmission)

caesar, i'm here outside elmview ga. definitely a whomp, but somehow skewed. circumference is not as wide as expected, epicenter seems extremely unstable at outset. also seems two hours early.

things are repeating. feeling of inertia. saw an echo shadow of self approaching the site. i can see myself sending the test post to paintover. so weird! i am calm despite this. whoah, that building is no longer a single-story brick - it's glass and steel and at least 20 stories. i can't believe my eyes.

something's not right here. duration and execution of whomp is not happening as a chaotic outward ripple from epicenter - there is a systematic and organized ... rebooting of the area around me. some things are changing, others remain untouched. it is currently quite easy to side step the changes. wish had more data-collecting ability than currently. to the naked eye whomp is less anomaly, more automated.

crapola. things are escalating. cannot find way out. my echo is gone, and I am fine, or maybe the other way round. running, but whatever is effecting the area is moving faster. feeling caged, harder to dodge.

wind, rain, bright sun. hard to see. caesar, can't do much now. never should have come. will try to upload addtl data if can

sweep no more SOS hurt in g_

We now know that Texel was caught in this glitch, that GC rescued her, and that "he" was incidentally "fixed"during the rescue.

*Notice the time discrepancy between post times and actual times

November 13th posts on Paintover, discussed here

The mysterious love note translates as:
Miss Kinross is safe and well. She appears to be suffering from a broken right ankle and a certain amount of bruising, but is otherwise not seriously harmed and will recover in due course. There is no need to be alarmed.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory

November 17 picture on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

Brutus files, discussed here; maintained here

Reflections:

Scratch found Caesar's parents (at this point we know he found Dina and Ethan, who aren't really Caesar's parents). The Monitors are probably after Scratch, Caesar, and the rest of the gang. Beth met Caesar and told him what she knew about his parents (we're not quite clear just what it is, yet). Caesar makes a heart-tearing apology for endangering everyone around him.

November 19 picture on paintover, discussed here

Solve:

To-night files, discussed here; maintained here

Another roll call, answered by all of the original hackers (with the exception of Scratch, but he may already be with Caesar and Texel). Leak (.bh) will not be attending. Caesar attached a message from GC, in which GC invites everyone to escape into some Construct-type "version space", in which the gang will be relatively safe from the pursuit of Monitors and/or Agents. Presumably, that construct is where everybody is now.

This thread discusses the paintover pictures' binary filenames

Many thanks to BriEnigma for his awesome site; also, make sure to check out hackerchat

My apologies to all the people to whom I did not give due credit